Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Aesop Poprock posted:

So I've got a question: did anything ever come of Baam getting that A-rated pocket from Evan Edrok in the first few chapters? I was sure that would've come up at some point in part one but I don't remember it ever being mentioned again. I'm sure it's still a lot higher than anyone else would have as an E-rank Regular but it seems like it'd be less effective as something impressive now that he has all this other stuff going for him.

Koon seems to have it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
I really wish more of the sites would use the 'one long strip' format rather than breaking it up into pages :geno:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Gotta get them ad views. :ssh:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Daaaaamn. Interesting new chapter. Did you guys get a translation yet?

New chapter spoilers, obviously:
I guess I was wrong about Dan being dead, but he isn't gonna be fast anymore... And OMG, the RETURN OF MANGATOR!

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

pnumoman posted:

According to the thread over on reddit there isn't going to be a speedscan from nomanga/mangacow for some unknown reason, and mangapirate is still down for maintenance. There are fan translations in the comments there, but I guess we'll have to wait for the company's release in a week.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax
lovely Tower of God scan is out.

Replace every instance of 'The Night' with 'Baam'. I'm not convinced these translators have actually read this Manhwa.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

pnumoman posted:

New chapter spoilers, obviously:
I guess I was wrong about Dan being dead, but he isn't gonna be fast anymore... And OMG, the RETURN OF MANGATOR!

I'm pretty surprised they left Dan alive but maybe it'll turn into something good and not cliche as gently caress. I am so happy to see the best character is back though. ManGator rules.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

YYYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now if only MangaPanda would just stop because seriously.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Its been so long, it was really nice to see the entire gang back together. Who was the guy in the top middle of the spread though? Hes got a hood on but he doesnt look like Sleepy Man

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

Meme Emulator posted:

Its been so long, it was really nice to see the entire gang back together. Who was the guy in the top middle of the spread though? Hes got a hood on but he doesnt look like Sleepy Man

Sleepmeister's feet [and blanket] can be seen cut-off on the left of the spread.

He is also shown on the prior page.

There are at least 2 people I don't recognize, and one cut-off on the right side who also may be new.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Hell yes, this is the chapter we've all been waiting for.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss. A million times yes.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

Sarcophallus posted:

lovely Tower of God scan is out.

Replace every instance of 'The Night' with 'Baam'. I'm not convinced these translators have actually read this Manhwa.

Somewhat better speed translation/"scan":
http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/11345-spoilers-tower-of-god-season-2-chapter-53-raws/page__view__findpost__p__568811

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
Turtles Beware.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Yesssssssssssss

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

So the people in this page, from left to right, top to bottom http://www.mangapanda.com/tower-of-god/133/42

Androssi Zahard, ???, ???, ???, Hatsu, Ship Leeso, Anak Zahard.

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Big guy on the right is probably This Dude from the 2nd floor.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Genocyber posted:

So the people in this page, from left to right, top to bottom http://www.mangapanda.com/tower-of-god/133/42

Androssi Zahard, ???, ???, ???, Hatsu, Ship Leeso, Anak Zahard.

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

I think they're just new characters.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
So when exactly did The Company at Batoto stop being obnoxious? It's been a while since that Crazy idiot posted his own annoying/creepy thoughts into things, so I'm assuming they took some criticism to heart. I don't even remember the last time any of them commented on anything, actually.

Bybus Slago
Oct 31, 2005
Maybe I'm just not hip to the jive.
Current chapter (133) spoilers:
I've been waiting since season 1 ended for Rakk to show up again. He added a great bit of levity without being completely comic relief. I really hope he becomes a character again and isn't just regulated to reference-only status. He was one of the only characters I wasn't sure we'd see again, since most of the rest of the season 1 cast are pretty big name players.

Safe and Secure!
Jun 14, 2008

OFFICIAL SA THREAD RUINER
SPRING 2013
Rakk is the biggest name in the whole series, I don't know what you're talking about. :colbert:

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax
New chapter is out.

zerosix
Jun 22, 2012
koons passion is so intense it even set yeons coffee on fire. :3:

Safe and Secure!
Jun 14, 2008

OFFICIAL SA THREAD RUINER
SPRING 2013
I wonder if we'll see Baam's old team to work together with Viole's team to take down FUG's team.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

One point has me excited: Team Tangsooyook is missing Horyang and Baam now. Adding Koon fills one slot. Guess who's set off to look for Koon who might fill the other?

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009

TheDemon posted:

One point has me excited: Team Tangsooyook is missing Horyang and Baam now. Adding Koon fills one slot. Guess who's set off to look for Koon who might fill the other?

I forget who you're alluding to, but isn't the flash guy already joining?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

pinegala posted:

The most important character; ManGator (aka Rak)

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

pinegala posted:

Oh, right, that's me being forgetful in my excitement. Still, my hope is Rak also joins this team.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

TheDemon posted:

Is there a certain number of people who will participate in the Workshop battle? It might be a little early to start filling up ranks, team Tangsooyook could always drop the little girl in favor of someone else if the group size is restricted.

e: not to suggest that theyd do that unless the team size is so restrictive that you have to pick your strongest, like 3v3. Just saying theres no reason Rak would join Tangsooyook when hes been a part of Team Baam for so long unless Circumstances draw them together. Its all up to SIU now

Meme Emulator fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Mar 4, 2013

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Meme Emulator posted:

Is there a certain number of people who will participate in the Workshop battle? It might be a little early to start filling up ranks, team Tangsooyook could always drop the little girl in favor of someone else if the group size is restricted.

e: not to suggest that theyd do that unless the team size is so restrictive that you have to pick your strongest, like 3v3. Just saying theres no reason Rak would join Tangsooyook when hes been a part of Team Baam for so long unless Circumstances draw them together. Its all up to SIU now

Are you suggesting he would not GET INVOLVED IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE THE TURTLE?

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

AtomikKrab posted:

Are you suggesting he would not GET INVOLVED IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE THE TURTLE?

Im just saying hes already in the other team. Or were we to assume hes been solo since then?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Theres not really any other reason him not being part of that group when they were shown if he was a member

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
The chapter 53 blogpost says that Rak got split up from Koon, and that'd be explained later.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

It never ceases to amaze me how much SIU can convey through a character's eyes alone.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax
Fast scan is out.

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
Did they pass off-panel?

big sperma shot
Jan 13, 2011

Big Cock Jerk Off with MASSIVE cum shot.
Yeah, they did.

Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010

pinegala posted:

Did they pass off-panel?

Yep, looks like it.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
I'm fine with that, the sooner we get to this big meeting clash the better. :frogon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
gently caress yes this is going to be so good.