Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Big E should've gotten the push Ryback got. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Corzaa posted:

All Ryback's twitter involves is tweeting a 14 year old's "I'll show em, one day" poetry and following Lisa Anne The Secret, apparently.

I would never subject Big E to such a fate.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Gonzo McFee posted:

All Ryback's twitter involves is tweeting a 14 year old's "I'll show em, one day" poetry and following Lisa Anne The Secret, apparently.

I would never subject Big E to such a fate.

Ryback is like the Hulk that is really strong but really dumb. Big E is like the Hulk with Bruce Banner's mind running the body. Thus, Big E is the superior Hulk/Hoss.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Cactus Jack posted:

Ryback is like the Hulk that is really strong but really dumb. Big E is like the Hulk with Bruce Banner's mind running the body. Thus, Big E is the superior Hulk/Hoss.
But who's Grey Hulk and Devil Hulk?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 35 days!
Now I want to see a Ryback/Damien Sandow feud, with Sandow as The Leader. :v:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The only thing more consistently stupid than wrestling is comic books

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gaylord Plower posted:

Damien Sandow would have been a good Robin.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Gaylord Plower posted:

Depends. Comics have a wider range in terms of quality and we have everything from crap to art. Not to say Wrestling can't be art, but it's rarer and it'll take a visionary to push it to the next level.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

At least people stay dead in wrestling.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

*GONG*

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I didn't expect anything better, yet I'm somehow still disappointed.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

@RebySky posted:

Oh, all you women's wrestling "purists" are going to LOVE the new diva search girls ! Just love em ! Bahahaha ...

They're using my agency to book girls for the new Diva Search. MODEL AGENCY. RT @KingsOfChange: @RebySky explain yourself

That's kind of annoying. Both the model thing and her "lol trolled so hard wrestling fans" deal there.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

It's certainly a nice gig for her, but I'm really wondering the the gently caress they bothered hiring SDR to train models to work 2 1/2 minute matches ending in a rollup.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Thauros posted:

It's certainly a nice gig for her, but I'm really wondering the the gently caress they bothered hiring SDR to train models to work 2 1/2 minute matches ending in a rollup.

Well we can't have SDR training good wrestlers, can we?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Suben posted:

That's kind of annoying. Both the model thing and her "lol trolled so hard wrestling fans" deal there.
Well, she is dating Matt Hardy so some of the online smugness rubbed off on her.

With any luck, the ones that make it through the screening process will have personalities, athleticism or if they're lucky, both so SDR will have something to work with...

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Corzaa posted:

Look at it this way, he'd be losing over and over if that was the case!!!

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Suben posted:

What is "purists" even supposed to mean in that context? People who like girls that can actually wrestle? :confused:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 35 days!

Thauros posted:

It could be argued that they did it primarily to keep Cesaro a happy camper, since she is currently his significant other. I think I read somewhere that they even have a place in Tampa, which makes traveling to work for her pretty much a non-issue. So he can go out on the road with WWE while she stays home and ties bikini models up in knots. :v:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Thauros posted:

Also does WWE think that any of the good women's wrestlers out there are ugly or butch or something? Or is it just the boys don't want to look bad when women can wrestle at or above their level?

Also Bruno got a Twitter page
https://twitter.com/SammartinoBruno

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It's unfortunate women's wrestling gets a bad rap. When I saw one of the Aja Kong vs Manami Toyota matches years ago I thought "Yeah, 85% of the current WWE roster probably couldn't put a match that good on."

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

achillesforever6 posted:

Also does WWE think that any of the good women's wrestlers out there are ugly or butch or something? Or is it just the boys don't want to look bad when women can wrestle at or above their level?

There was that story about Michelle McCool I think doing a cool looking DDT on the barricade and people backstage getting mad at her because it looked too good for a women's match. Jericho stuck up for her though.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 35 days!

getitoffgetitoff posted:

There was that story about Michelle McCool I think doing a cool looking DDT on the barricade and people backstage getting mad at her because it looked too good for a women's match. Jericho stuck up for her though.

Yeah, in the story she was wrestling Melina when they did that, and after the match they were both getting bitched out, with one of the road agents saying they were making the guys look bad. Apparently Jericho was in earshot and chimed in by saying that if the women were making the men look bad, then the men needed to step up their game. :fry:

E: For content,

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee posted:

“@realresonight: why is there so much anger in such a tiny body” I wasn't hugged as a child? Somebody hug me! Kidding, please don't touch me

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Mar 2, 2013

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Antonio Cesaro posted:

Dear Canada, “Swiss Chalet” has nothing to do with Switzerland. Your, very disappointed, #USChampion

He's right, as usual.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Daniel Bryan posted:

I feel so OLD “@McGuinnessNigel: About to head to the building for ROH's 11th anni show. Excited to see all the great matches.”

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

@degg posted:

triple h did not pee his pants on raw idiots. the wet spot was near his taint or his rear end. heres what happened -- he pooped some gasoline imo

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
D-Bry be hating on the vanilla midgets.

Daniel Bryan posted:

I can’t believe @wwehornswoggle is still in the bathroom! #HornswoggleProblems

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gonzo McFee posted:

When I was a kid I'd lock the stall doors in the bathroom and then climb out the bottom. I like to imagine Hornswoggle does the same.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Daniel, Ted and Hornswoggle has to be the most bizarre set of travelling partners I've ever seen.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

VogeGandire posted:

Daniel, Ted and Hornswoggle has to be the most bizarre set of travelling partners I've ever seen.

Daniel, Cody, and The Ryback has to be up there.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mark Henry, Khali, Hornswoggle all traveled together at one point

Daivari drove

Roman Herbom
Aug 2, 2006
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't

VogeGandire posted:

Hornswoggle used to ride with Mark Henry and The Great Khali.

E: beaten

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I'd still pick Steve Austin, DDP and Mick Foley as the travelling partners I'd most like to be a part of. As long as no cookies are involved.

That or Steve, Mick and Regal. As long as no beaches were involved.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Mark Henry, Khali, Hornswoggle all traveled together at one point

Daivari drove

Seriously, one of the best Art of Wrestling episodes right there.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I love how Hornswoggle kept calling Colt out on his language, and calling him Sir. I had no idea how bad Hornswoggle had it when he was a kid, pretty incredible how far he's come.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
And now Daniel Bryan takes pictures of his feet as he makes poopies.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Memento1979 posted:

I love how Hornswoggle kept calling Colt out on his language, and calling him Sir. I had no idea how bad Hornswoggle had it when he was a kid, pretty incredible how far he's come.

Him constantly making GBS threads on Colt for moving his merch to the floor killed me.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Him constantly making GBS threads on Colt for moving his merch to the floor killed me.

Everyone in the state would've had a Shortstack shirt if it weren't for him :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Del Rio once said that his best friend in WWE on the road is Drew McIntyre.