Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

golden oldies pete posted:

jase1 please post

Sorry I haven't been home to watch the fights too busy gambling on other things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Someone should make a sweet PRIDE parlay

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
You are a true saint my friend.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

You're doing God's work

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Condit opened up as a small underdog (+100ish) against Hendricks, which doesn't seem right to me. Braver people than myself, please bet it

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

I misread that as "Your bets - Terrible" and thought "Wow, that's mean of the betting software"

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Here I go again - Okami at +170 and Bahadurzada at +255 are looking interesting.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

JoeRules posted:

Here I go again - Okami at +170 and Bahadurzada at +255 are looking interesting.

Don't Bet On MMA but... Okami should in no universe be an underdog here.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Lid posted:

Don't Bet On MMA but... Okami should in no universe be an underdog here.

Why not? Lombard is pretty passive when he fights but his TDD should be enough to keep Okami off of him.

Okami can win a sleepy jab fest, though.

vvv: Welp, shows what I know about Lombard. I've only seen him fight a few times.

vainman fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Mar 1, 2013

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

vainman posted:

Why not? Lombard is pretty passive when he fights but his TDD should be enough to keep Okami off of him.

Okami can win a sleepy jab fest, though.

Lombard is trash, and has a puncher's chance against Okami and nothing more. Okami got outwrestled by Alan Belcher in his last fight and he's still going to outgrapple Lombard.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

fatherdog posted:

Lombard is trash, and has a puncher's chance against Okami and nothing more. Okami got outwrestled by Alan Belcher in his last fight and he's still going to outgrapple Lombard.

Totally agreed and I was puzzled why Okami is the underdog too

MacDeuce
Oct 23, 2010

JoeRules posted:

I got a bet in on Okami at +189, get it while the line's still good. Siyar's gonna get grappled IMO.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Gonna get in on the Okami line, what's a good book for US betting nowadays?

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001

MacDeuce posted:

I got a bet in on Okami at +189, get it while the line's still good. Siyar's gonna get grappled IMO.

At those odds, I'll run with a small bet on Siyar. Much more on Okami.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Got a bet on Okami and Hunt and a parlay of DHK/Okami/Stann going. Posting for future mockery.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

JoeRules posted:

At those odds, I'll run with a small bet on Siyar. Much more on Okami.

Yeah this is what I went with.

$40.00 to win $74.00 Yushin Okami +185* vs Hector Lombard
$10.00 to win $25.00 Siyar Bahadurzada +250* vs Dong Hyun Kim

I swore I would never bet on MMA again, but those lines were too tempting to pass up.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

$20 to win $230 on Wanderlei Silva by TKO/KO at 5dimes

C'mon Wandy. One more KO, for old time's sake.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

vainman posted:

You are a crazy person

e: wait where did you get 10-1 odds on this because that is actually pretty cool

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

You are a crazy person

e: wait where did you get 10-1 odds on this because that is actually pretty cool

It was at +1150 at 5dimes, but it's all the way down to +500 now.

I'm sure someone has linked this before but http://bestfightodds.com/ has the odds for a lot of the most popular online books and keeps track of line movement.

vainman fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Mar 2, 2013

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
$25 to win $200 Okami @ +800 inside the distance
$11.90 to win $25 Okami @ +210 3 round decision

COME ON YUSHIN SPINNING BACK KICK KO! or choke a bitch

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I will also give you a guys a lot to laugh at.

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win
STRAIGHT BET Mar 02 MU [24105] M. HUNT +160 (M. HUNT vrs S. STRUVE) 100.00 USD / 160.00 USD

STRAIGHT BET Mar 02 MU [24109] T. GOMI +185 (T. GOMI vrs D. SANCHEZ) 100.00 USD / 185.00 USD

STRAIGHT BET Mar 02 MU [24113] Y. OKAMI +175 (Y. OKAMI vrs H. LOMBARD) 100.00 USD / 175.00 USD

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it takes a special kind of bravery to bet a hundred dollars on gomi in the year 2013, and that kind of bravery is called stupidity

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Steve Glutenberg posted:

it takes a special kind of bravery to bet a hundred dollars on gomi in the year 2013, and that kind of bravery is called stupidity

At least this time Gomi is up against stupidity made flesh, flesh that just had a rough weight cut.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

MassRayPer posted:

At least this time Gomi is up against stupidity made flesh, flesh that just had a rough weight cut.

he got dropped by a jab from a grappler before he scraped by mac danzig. a featherweight grappler. a japanese featherweight grappler.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Steve Glutenberg posted:

he got dropped by a jab from a grappler before he scraped by mac danzig. a featherweight grappler. a japanese featherweight grappler.

On the other hand,lightweight Diego got outboxed by Joe Stevenson.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

fatherdog posted:

On the other hand,lightweight Diego got outboxed by Joe Stevenson.

so basically it's going to be FOTY, nice.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

ForbiddenWonder posted:

so basically it's going to be FOTY, nice.

Diego Sanchez always retards his way to potential fights of the year. It just helps that Gomi doesn't give a gently caress either.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

vainman posted:

grats buddy

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

I'm so sorry :(

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Lloyd Boner posted:

I'm so sorry :(

it's cool i bet okami/hunt/wand too so i got £98 but gently caress you judges drat wow

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

vainman posted:

drat dude congrats

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

If they had scored the Gomi fight correctly I would have made over 500 from less than 10 bucks bet. At least my safety bet on Mark Hunt more than covers everything, PRIDE never die

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Yushin Okami, thank you!

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
This thread is always entertaining as hell, and I might get to trick some people into betting on MMA. Got at least 2 people who are asking me for places to bet since I mentioned this thread and all the crazy bets people make.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Unfortuanatley, I didn't get to post some of my picks in here since I was out and placing the bets on my phone. They were all spur of the moment kind of bets. However, last night was probably my luckiest night of betting MMA ever.

Won a 2 fight parlay with Mizugaki and Sanchez. Both were fights in which my pick arguably lost.

Won a straight bet on Yushin Okami at +195 and was screaming at the TV "LAY ON HIM YUSHIN!" the entire fight.

Won a straight bet on Mark Hunt at +175 and probably had the most fun I've ever had watching a heavyweight fight.

I literally through 5 dollars to win 2 on Brian Stann just because, but it was well worth it. I finished up about 60 bucks for the event.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I dunno why I thought it was a good idea to bet on Siyar. Really happy I bet on Okami though, that line was all kinds of stupid. The 3rd round and decision was scary though.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Took Popo at -145 tonight. Really like him in this fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

200 down on Diaz at +350, gently caress everything I have faith