Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

That's one hell of an impact, but I'm really impressed that the cabin looks relatively unscathed (aside from airbags + broken windshield).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA
I actually said "Oh god why?!" when I saw this. That poor Challenger. The driver shouldn't drink so much though, looks like he was trunk driving.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

It kind of pains me to put this in this thread because this guy is way more talented than I'll ever be and this is probably the best something like this could ever turn out but the thought of putting this next to a real Countach and how they'd compare led me to put it in the terrible car thread.

http://lamborghinireplica.com/Members/KensCountach.htm

This is awesome as far as cars built from scratch go but terrible as far as Lambos go.

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005

Roads? Where we are going we don't need roads.

Seriously it looks like a park or a golf course behind it. Where did that car come from?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

gently caress it, changed my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0nghuvYq7U

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

Sorry, but the correct way of crashing a Challenger is to crash it into two bulldozers.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

G-Mach posted:

Sorry, but the correct way of crashing a Challenger is to crash it into two bulldozers replace it with a Camaro.

Fixed that. :ssh:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

:effort:

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

FIRST TIME posted:

It kind of pains me to put this in this thread because this guy is way more talented than I'll ever be and this is probably the best something like this could ever turn out but the thought of putting this next to a real Countach and how they'd compare led me to put it in the terrible car thread.

This is awesome as far as cars built from scratch go but terrible as far as Lambos go.

NO WAY. I'm screaming "WRRRRONG THREADDDD!!!" like Goku going SSJ for the first time right now.

TylerC 2.0
Jan 22, 2010
Hilarious vulgarity or stupid vulgarity?

This is the car:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

TylerC 2.0 posted:

Hilarious vulgarity or stupid vulgarity?

This is the car:

If its a v6, totally OK.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

enojy posted:

NO WAY. I'm screaming "WRRRRONG THREADDDD!!!" like Goku going SSJ for the first time right now.

It's on eBay, right here. Got $77k to spare?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Neptr posted:

Challenge accepted. :colbert:

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

That car is probably faster and better handling than a real Countach. Just look at it:

Giblet Plus! fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Mar 3, 2013

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^
I like it but I don't like the Lamborghini badges all over it.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Octopus Magic posted:

I like it but I don't like the Lamborghini badges all over it.

That perfectly sums up the way I'm feeling about it.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Jeepers creepers...

...where'd you get those peepers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981...4exp=true#v4-47

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Definitely the wrong thread for that

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

^^What? If Elton John was a Cadillac definitely belongs here.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I like it but gently caress paying that much for that.

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
Number of Doors: 4

Four doors eh?

Sudden Infant Def Syndrome
Oct 2, 2004

Some hatches are considered a third or fifth door. Just count the trunk and hood as three and four.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Bone_Enterprise posted:

Number of Doors: 4

Four doors eh?

Pre-plastic surgery it was a Seville. Post-plastic surgery it was, well, whatever it is.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Giblet Plus! posted:

That car is probably faster and better handling than a real Countach. Just look at it:

Why are there tennis balls in the velocity stacks?

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
To stop you dropping poo poo down there. I guess the shop is too high class for rags or balls of blue roll.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Rally pedigree = ruined.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
As soon as he rear-ends anything taller, his license plate will come true.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I get that taste is subjective but I will never understand why extreme amounts of camber are supposed to look good.

I've seen a bunch of cars lately in NW Washington which honestly look pretty nice except for the ridiculous amount of camber they're sporting.

I just don't get it. I'm old I guess, get off my lawn, etc

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

Zeether posted:

Rally pedigree = ruined.

Post it in the hellaflush thread where those of us that like it can enjoy it.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Zeether posted:

Rally pedigree = ruined.

It looks like a dog that took a poo poo on the floor and knows that it's going to get beat when they find it.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

veedubfreak posted:

It looks like a dog that took a poo poo on the floor and knows that it's going to get beat when they find it.

One can hope.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

I get that taste is subjective but I will never understand why extreme amounts of camber are supposed to look good.

I've seen a bunch of cars lately in NW Washington which honestly look pretty nice except for the ridiculous amount of camber they're sporting.

I just don't get it. I'm old I guess, get off my lawn, etc

Posting on Scion related forums is an exercise in self control to not just point out how loving stupid every single "customz" car posted is, and simply walk away once the desired information is found.

yyyyyy
Jan 13, 2013

by T. Finninho
No pictures but: My aunt bought a Chevy Aveo. New. Is still making payments on it. $240 a month. This is enough for one 'terrible car stuff' post

She says has to put water in it every 2 hours of driving or so. It has 55 thousand miles. She said her mechanic said her radiator is leaking and needs replaced for $500. I check it out, super obviously blown head gasket, possibly warped, from driving it with no coolant, massive amounts of white exhaust smoke, I let her know, explaining all the details of what a blown head gasket entails, the damage it can cause, how expensive it will be to fix at a shop, and she says "thanks for the suggestions and advice but my mechanic said blah blah blah". At this point I'm going to wash my hands of it and let her blow up her stupid car entirely. I tried to help v@_@v

her and her ex-husband have either through lack of maintenance or running into stuff/cars have destroyed at least nine cars in the last 4 years. They text while driving, he drinks while driving, they're both mega idiots, etc.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Zeether posted:

Rally pedigree = ruined.

What are the wheels on this, and do they make then in a sensible 18" variety?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

TheFonz posted:

They look like covers over steelies to me.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

TheFonz posted:

You can get them free when you buy a DECtape.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Zeether posted:

Rally pedigree = ruined.

More like spun down coilovers for a photoshoot.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

West SAAB Story posted:

You can get them free when you buy a DECtape.

Hey Thanks for your help Viggen, you sure are a super helpful dude.

I found them, they are Fifteen52 Tarmacs.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

Octopus Magic posted:

More like spun down coilovers for a photoshoot.

Let me guess, he only has that camber and stretched tires for a photo shoot too?

Not sure what's worse, the car or the jacket:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Lullabies
Aug 1, 2006

by Debbie Metallica

yyyyyy posted:

No pictures but: My aunt bought a Chevy Aveo. New. Is still making payments on it. $240 a month. This is enough for one 'terrible car stuff' post

She says has to put water in it every 2 hours of driving or so. It has 55 thousand miles. She said her mechanic said her radiator is leaking and needs replaced for $500. I check it out, super obviously blown head gasket, possibly warped, from driving it with no coolant, massive amounts of white exhaust smoke, I let her know, explaining all the details of what a blown head gasket entails, the damage it can cause, how expensive it will be to fix at a shop, and she says "thanks for the suggestions and advice but my mechanic said blah blah blah". At this point I'm going to wash my hands of it and let her blow up her stupid car entirely. I tried to help v@_@v

her and her ex-husband have either through lack of maintenance or running into stuff/cars have destroyed at least nine cars in the last 4 years. They text while driving, he drinks while driving, they're both mega idiots, etc.

One of the few cases where maintaining your car is actually not a good financial decision.