Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/VinceMcMahon

No tweets yet. No verification either, but from the people following him, it looks legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Really? He doesn't have a single verified follower -- it's all just fans.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm waiting for the first McMahon vs CrankyVince twitter feud which will end up taking the main event slot on RAW and eventually the Mania match where he'll call those people out to wrestle him on the card above a 55 year old Taker vs El Generico/Cesaro/Ambrose.

Euthyphro
Mar 14, 2004

Soy un águila de verdad.
Looks about right.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Perigryn posted:

Del Rio once said that his best friend in WWE on the road is Drew McIntyre.

That'd be a fun heel tag team.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

El Gallinero Gros posted:

That'd be a fun heel tag team.

Del Rio y El Escoces.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Stone Cold being awesome

quote:

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR

@LanceStorm Lance, I just read that you are not a hockey fan. How is that possible, let alone legal, being from Canada?
Also Edge

quote:

Adam (Edge) Copeland ‏@EdgeRatedR

He doesn't like beer either. He's been disowned @steveaustinBSR @LanceStorm

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Mar 4, 2013

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Also known as Lance Storm being terrible again.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Triple H posted:

@TripleH

Hey @ShawnMichaels, I just figured out how to follow you! Only took 3 days drat I'm good

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Now if he can just figure out how to carry his bags over twitter.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Now if he can just figure out how to carry his bags over twitter.

Holy poo poo

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Has shitfaced Chyna began harassing Triple H or Stephanie over twitter yet?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

This is so loving adorable haha

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Glamorama26 posted:

Has shitfaced Chyna began harassing Triple H or Stephanie over twitter yet?
Oh god....and Kurt's due for another hacking soon.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

PWInsider says that's Vince

Let's rock

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
No it isn't. Vince McMahon would never follow Zack Ryder.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
I remember reading a few weeks back that WWE had hired a new social media director/executive/whatever, so I guess that explains the whole Social Media Smackdown/Vince and co on Twitter/fan Touts on Raw (ugh).

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Cromulent posted:

I remember reading a few weeks back that WWE had hired a new social media director/executive/whatever, so I guess that explains the whole Social Media Smackdown/Vince and co on Twitter/fan Touts on Raw (ugh).

I want to punch that man square in the dick.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Just...stop, Rey. Just hang it up, please. :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Corey Graves posted:

‏@WWEGraves
The Miz has done the impossible...I now dislike Ric Flair. #OldSchoolRaw
I love Corey even more

battlemonk
Dec 10, 2008
I know it's not twitter, but Ophidian just posted this on his tumblr (http://ophidianthecobra.tumblr.com/post/44570142153/egyptian-destroyer), and I thought immediately of our wizards here.

quote:

Hello Internet! Can someone out there put together some GIFs of the Egyptian destroyer? The More the better. I’ll send the best one some free merch!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

battlemonk posted:

I know it's not twitter, but Ophidian just posted this on his tumblr (http://ophidianthecobra.tumblr.com/post/44570142153/egyptian-destroyer), and I thought immediately of our wizards here.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

@VivaDelRio posted:

Why don't you try it with me? U can even bring your friend from JUMANJI !!!!

Del Rio just said Zeb Colter looks like Van Pelt. In 2013.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

njsykora posted:

Del Rio just said Zeb Colter looks like Van Pelt. In 2013.

Hey, Jumanji the movie was only in 1995.

That was only 18 years ago.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Well, Tea Partiers live in the past, so it's a perfectly fair use of an 'old' movie.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Plus it's pretty much on the money for how much VKM keeps up with pop culture.

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
can someone explain this to me please

I know he's crazy but I never knew he spends his days ranting on twitter in the most profane way possible

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

THE PWNER posted:

can someone explain this to me please

I know he's crazy but I never knew he spends his days ranting on twitter in the most profane way possible

It's not really him. It's a couple of people taking advantage of a poor man to make as much money as they can off of him by putting up stuff he says or something like that. I don't even know if he's aware he has a twitter.

It's kind of sad

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Flare_knight posted:

It's not really him. It's a couple of people taking advantage of a poor man to make as much money as they can off of him by putting up stuff he says or something like that. I don't even know if he's aware he has a twitter.

It's kind of sad
I still don't buy that they're "putting up stuff he says." Are two comedians just hanging around with the Iron Sheik all day? It's just two "comics" who own a multimedia business who probably made some deal with one of Sheiks relatives. Someone asked Sheik about the account in a recent shoot interview and he didn't even really know what it was.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

That @VinceMcMahon account must actually be legit, Stephanie's following him now. Of course, it remains to be seen if he'll ever use it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Thauros posted:

That @VinceMcMahon account must actually be legit, Stephanie's following him now. Of course, it remains to be seen if he'll ever use it.

It has been confirmed as legit

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Flare_knight posted:

It's kind of sad

I don't see anything wrong with Iron Sheik's managers using his name and likeness to make a fairly hilarious twitter? If its not his quotes verbatim, they've managed to capture him amazingly.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Thauros posted:

What if he just retweets Cranky Vince all day?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Liar Lyre posted:

What if he just retweets Cranky Vince all day?

Vince using Tout to express his displeasure over parody accounts.

Die in a fire tout. Vine4Life

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Can't wait to hear about Twitter oppressing real Americans in his next promo.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
I hope Vince takes some notes from Dana White and just posts unfiltered. I want a angry Vince tweet telling people to suck it when they poo poo on Raw or something.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
There seems to be a beard-off brewing

quote:

Bryan þ@WWEDanielBryan
I hereby challenge @JoshReddick16 to a beard-off til years end. Fans vote, loser shaves it off. #BeardOff https://witter.com/SFUcFstgrN

quote:

Bryan þ@WWEDanielBryan
Of course, I don’t think an A’s player like @JoshReddick16 has the guts to have a #BeardOff with The Dazzler #KingOfBeards

quote:

Dniel Bryan þ@WWEDanielBryan
The challenge has been accepted… let the #BeardOff commence!!! “@joshreddick16: let's do this https://twitter.com/0HRyRpzSUw

quote:

Daniel Bryan þ@WWEDanielBryan
Also, I encourage my followers to mock @joshreddick16 ‘s beard at every opportunity, and let him know that I alone am #KingOfBeards

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

bobkatt013 posted:

There seems to be a beard-off brewing

This can only end in great things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Flare_knight posted:

It's not really him. It's a couple of people taking advantage of a poor man to make as much money as they can off of him by putting up stuff he says or something like that.

What I've heard is that it's his nephews tweeting the insane poo poo he says. How the gently caress would anyone make money off of this?