Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

He's really oddly-proportioned. I'd call him gangly, then I realize I'm taller than him :confused:

Since I'm first on page, content:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

VogeGandire posted:

He's really oddly-proportioned. I'd call him gangly, then I realize I'm taller than him :confused:

Since I'm first on page, content:

Whoa, is this Muta?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Quantrill posted:

Whoa, is this Muta?

Yup. Muta always has loving amazing entrance gear :allears:

Generic CAW
Aug 11, 2007

BLANDTASTIC!

coconono posted:

ugly rear end NXT guy

Sumbitch stole my gimmick.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

coconono posted:

ugly rear end NXT guy

I just noticed that those aren't even his trunks. Those look like Alberto Del Rio's trunks with the eagles on the side. It also looks like he's got black tights/shorts under it.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Mar 8, 2013

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
WWE signed a Swedish Arm Wrestling Champ

She looks pretty good though she will probably be a bad wrestler though

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I know it's just an illusion due to the hair, but her left bicep looks twice the size of her right

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

VogeGandire posted:

Yeah, I met him last year and I didn't realise who it was at first because he was shorter than me. :3

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Gaylord Plower posted:

I know it's just an illusion due to the hair, but her left bicep looks twice the size of her right

Well she is an arm wrestler, so that might very well be true.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Something about this picture makes Elgin look like he has Jack Swagger proportions.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Aesop Poprock posted:

Gotta say, Generic is actually more handsome than I expected

I remember thinking the same thing when I first met Delirious outside of his mask.

Root Bear fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 9, 2013

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Rami Sebei owns. I bet he's one of those guys who has worn a mask his whole career, but somehow has great facials despite it. I pray they never make him shave his body.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

You know what Chikara needed? EVEN MORE ANTS!

Just to recap, there' been:

- Fire Ant
- Soldier Ant
- Worker Ant
- Green Ant
- Carpenter Ant/Pink Ant
- deviANT
- combatANT
- assailANT

And now whoever those three guys on the left are.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Gavok posted:

You know what Chikara needed? EVEN MORE ANTS!

Just to recap, there' been:

- Fire Ant
- Soldier Ant
- Worker Ant
- Green Ant
- Carpenter Ant/Pink Ant
- deviANT
- combatANT
- assailANT

And now whoever those three guys on the left are.

According to Sugar Dunkerton one of them's called Arctic Rescue, so they've completely kicked the naming convention in the head. It says a lot about Chikara's current slump that they're just adding more loving ants.

EDIT: The Chikara twitter has just confirmed their names are Arctic Rescue Ant, Missile Assault Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant. They're not even trying any more.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Let's see... I think that's... Volcano Rescue Ant, Star Fighter Ant, and limited edition Winter Attack Ant.

fake edit: WHAT

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

achillesforever6 posted:

I don't know, she could do well under SDR's tutelage

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
She will be the female Scott Norton and thus my favorite.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

njsykora posted:

According to Sugar Dunkerton one of them's called Arctic Rescue, so they've completely kicked the naming convention in the head. It says a lot about Chikara's current slump that they're just adding more loving ants.

EDIT: The Chikara twitter has just confirmed their names are Arctic Rescue Ant, Missile Assault Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant. They're not even trying any more.

Quack just found a list of Batman action figures. No biggie.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

njsykora posted:

I am sorry but those names are amazing.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
holy gently caress, I was completely joking

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Endless Mike posted:

Quack just found a list of Batman action figures. No biggie.

Pretty sure that's the joke. He's walking the fine line between a cute joke and running poo poo into the ground.

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch

MassRayPer posted:

She will be the female Scott Norton and thus my favorite.

Who will the Ice to her Fire?

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Root Bear posted:

I remember thinking the same thing when I first met Delirious outside of his mask.

Mantis, too. Hydra needs two extra masks.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

Wait, which one's Mantis? I can't tell without any Xmas arm tattoos to give it away :psyduck:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

It's funny how easy to tell it's still Delirious without the mask in the few unmasked pictures I've seen of him.

On the other hand, I have no clue what Mantis looks like or even what his real name is and I'm happy to keep it that way. I know everyone says he's actually a good looking guy though.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Thauros posted:

It's funny how easy to tell it's still Delirious without the mask in the few unmasked pictures I've seen of him.

On the other hand, I have no clue what Mantis looks like or even what his real name is and I'm happy to keep it that way. I know everyone says he's actually a good looking guy though.

I like how many people keep saying, "Wow, without his mask he's actually good looking!" as if only hideous people wear masks.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

I like how many people keep saying, "Wow, without his mask he's actually good looking!" as if only hideous people wear masks.

To be fair, I've seen Kobald unmasked, and, no disrespect, but I see why he went that route.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Jigsaw is one ugly man, ugly enough that it skews everyone's opinion on all masked wrestlers that they too must be hiding their deep shame.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

And Rey Mysterio looks like a giant baby.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Pretty sure that's Mantis right next to Delirious.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Well with it being wrestling I think people are surprised because they could be making money with a handsome face.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
PYF: Masked and Formerly Masked superstars:

achillesforever6 posted:

She looks like a crab. Her finisher better be the "Crabhammer"

404GoonNotFound posted:

Wait, which one's Mantis? I can't tell without any Xmas arm tattoos to give it away :psyduck:
Mantis wearing the grey hoodie; Hydra/Lesslie Butterscotch very back; STIGMA/Shane Storm is the fat pasty white guy

It's official canon now that Ultramantis use to be a Baseball player. That's no longer a secret, he was a professional pitcher at one time.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 9, 2013

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

She sort of looks like Jennifer Lawrence

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I can't help but see Reverse Orndorff.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Its the start of college wrestling championship season.

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding
I wonder what cheesy Swedish sounding name they will give her. Couldn't be any worse than American Gladiators' Hellga.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
This is what CM Punk looks like unmasked.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

This is what CM Punk looks like unmasked.

Dude, spoiler tag that poo poo! :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW