Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
also rel_q please post more jackson, jackson is pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

current magda status

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Pepper approves of the new desk, it lets her look out the front window!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

devmd01 posted:

that's one regal paperweight

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
nice empty beer bottle

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

devmd01 posted:

all cats named pepper own

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Refurb looks like she has a crooked, stallone smile cuz of her tortie-ness

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i want to pet a cat right now :smith:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

relative_q posted:

current magda status

dawwwwwwwww

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

Funhilde posted:

I spent most of my day yesterday giving bad news to friends. I decided to do something positive today.

I present Elmer The Grey

I think he just saw the Balrog in this one.

also I am going to be scratched in my sleep.

welp

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:
I brought some samples home from work today and fatboy was very interested in them

bitin'

eatin'

momcat was less enthused

then fatboy stole my spot when I came to post these

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

graph posted:

i want to pet a cat right now :smith:

It is good to do. Elmer has been really cuddly for us all weekend. It has helped us out. Hasn't left my side most of the day.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Funhilde posted:

It is good to do. Elmer has been really cuddly for us all weekend. It has helped us out. Hasn't left my side most of the day.

i did not know your friend but i felt the energy shift before i saw the bad news

i had a really bad day today

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

graph posted:

i did not know your friend but i felt the energy shift before i saw the bad news

i had a really bad day today

Sorry man. Denver crew is a bit heartbroken at the moment. Elmer as Gandalf did make our buddy laugh and it just so happened he was watching the LOTR trilogy.

Edited for photos.

This is Boo the cat's handiwork

Score is Boo 21: TP 0

Cat in question

Funhilde fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Mar 12, 2013

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

tokomon posted:

Found one I took of Merc not long after I got her.

Food all over her nose. :3:

Grey kittens at that age have the most personality and 'tude. (Posted before several times but meh)

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Speaking of kittens INTERNET KITTEN UPDATE ash of kitten cam: still ridiculously photogenic

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

devmd01 posted:

Pepper has a good stance.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

MikeJF posted:

Speaking of kittens INTERNET KITTEN UPDATE ash of kitten cam: still ridiculously photogenic

jeez

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Ne is not happy because he's had the cone for like 3 weeks now due to reinfecting his goddamn wound

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Luisfe posted:

Ne is not happy because he's had the cone for like 3 weeks now due to reinfecting his goddamn wound

Maybe if he wasn't such a dumb catte?

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

MikeJF posted:

Grey kittens at that age have the most personality and 'tude. (Posted before several times but meh)

They do...
My parents are both particularly in love with Mercredi. Evidently, right after they were married, they had adopted a little grey kitten who, after a couple of weeks, got out and ran off into the woods. My dad spent several hours looking for her until it was too dark to safely bumble around. The kitten never turned up despite repeated efforts. A bit sad, but that's the story they both tell me whenever I bring Merc to their respective houses to visit.
The high comedy of the story is, though, that my dad claims to dislike cats. It's pretty much bullshit, though. I've seen him jump through hoops to help out, feed, or guarantee the safety of random strays and pets alike. He also tends to sing to them.

I've witnessed a proto-goon gently cradling a cat to his chest and singing show tunes to it like a lullaby. :3:

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

FISHMANPET posted:

Maybe if he wasn't such a dumb catte?

He is a very dumb catte about that yes.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

tokomon posted:

They do...
My parents are both particularly in love with Mercredi. Evidently, right after they were married, they had adopted a little grey kitten who, after a couple of weeks, got out and ran off into the woods. My dad spent several hours looking for her until it was too dark to safely bumble around. The kitten never turned up despite repeated efforts. A bit sad, but that's the story they both tell me whenever I bring Merc to their respective houses to visit.
The high comedy of the story is, though, that my dad claims to dislike cats. It's pretty much bullshit, though. I've seen him jump through hoops to help out, feed, or guarantee the safety of random strays and pets alike. He also tends to sing to them.

I've witnessed a proto-goon gently cradling a cat to his chest and singing show tunes to it like a lullaby. :3:

cats and dads are pretty much the best thing. my dad also "dislikes" cats, but when Gilbert's favorite Da Bird toy broke so that no new feathers could be attached to it, my dad cobbled together bits of string, loose feathers, and pipe cleaners into a new attachment so Gilbert could still play with it. he also did this while in the garage under the guise of "throwing the old toy away".

I did buy Gilbert a new actual feather wand, but he likes my dad's version more :kimchi:

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
El Gordo is generally dumber than Ne though. And sometimes sleeps with the tongue out.

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
dads are funny like that

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Radio! posted:

cats and dads are pretty much the best thing.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Funhilde posted:

Denver crew is a bit heartbroken at the moment.

my heart breaks for yall. real talk.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

graph posted:

my heart breaks for yall. real talk.

Thanks man. It means a lot.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

diremonk
Jun 17, 2008

This was the picture on the bag my cat's meds came in.

For some reason it looks like a cross between Trophy and Refurb, at least it does to me.

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

diremonk posted:

This was the picture on the bag my cat's meds came in.

For some reason it looks like a cross between Trophy and Refurb, at least it does to me.

:catdrugs:

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
University black catte. Squeaky voice.

And tortiething.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
peace and love yall

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
carmen's trying to look like trophy

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

mod sassinator posted:

carmen's trying to look like trophy

I think she's getting Gizmo instead.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
man i need to play with shooting in raw more often. i can't believe how much nicer it looks doing the processing off the camera

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

wolffenstein
Aug 2, 2002

Pork Pro

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

current lenny status

e: bonus giz

e: bonus OC

more pics:

http://tigsnort.imgur.com/all/