Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

lenny status

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boJYx8-hsUk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

well this video is just great

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
your cat is broken and that bathroom is fluorescent

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

he lost he own face in his floof hahaha

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

TOOT BOOT posted:

I got a cat whose nails pretty much cannot be trimmed

we got this thing that's like a straitjacket for cats and even that didn't work, because he burst out of it like the incredible hulk

same thing with his ears

you know how most cats will let a vet stick a thermometer up their butt or give them a shot or whatever? a vet+assistant were visibly struggling to clean his ears he was so combative

YEah this is Leeloo although we haven't tried the purrito torture style- it would take two of us to make it happen

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

lenny is wiser than he appears, man of plaid

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

TOOT BOOT posted:

you know how most cats will let a vet stick a thermometer up their butt or give them a shot or whatever? a vet+assistant were visibly struggling to clean his ears he was so combative

No

What the hell kind of 'most cats' do you know

Misty required a vet+assistant to get a shot at age 19 and even then they'd come out with scratches and only the vet that was used to her would do it. :ese:

(Although she actually didn't seem to mind stealth sleep claw trimming from us)

She was pretty heavily anti-vet but even so most cats I know of don't react well to butt thermometers

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 15, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

El Gar posted:

trimming your cats claws sounds really hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLKIFCdMw00

you forgot step 0 - mentally torture your cat with a camera until it loses will to live

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

MikeJF posted:

What the hell kind of 'most cats' do you know

All the cats I've ever owned (which is like 10) except from Wonky let the vet do whatever to them

I assumed he was the one being super weird

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

the unyielding stinkeye

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

El Gar posted:

refurb's gotta be in a chill mood or else she latches onto you and doesn't let go

at least I only gotta trim two feet of claws, her back nails wear down fast enough that they're never sharp

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS

:catstare:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

lenny needs to work on his belly trap skillz

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

yusssssss

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
put Carmen in the bathroom for a timeout cause she was biting cables on the computer. came back to find this

she claims complete innocence

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

mod sassinator posted:

put Carmen in the bathroom for a timeout cause she was biting cables on the computer. came back to find this
[img=http://i.imgur.com/fgWURfwl.jpg[/img]

she claims complete innocence
[img=http://i.imgur.com/3BotxzWl.jpg[/img]

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

so good

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

I are dum

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

that cat looks innocent maybe check your house make sure the doors are locked someone must have snuck in and done that

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

El Gar posted:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I want this fabric real bad. it comes in this peach and a blue.

http://www.equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=159431&sid=31U9Hz3BdAJx3O0-50113376352.41

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mark Twain: The great humorist and man of American letters was also a great cat lover. When his beloved black cat Bambino (above) went missing, Twain took out an advertisement in the New York American offering a $5 reward to return the missing cat to his house at 21 5th Avenue in New York City. It described Bambino as “Large and intensely black; thick, velvety fur; has a faint fringe of white hair across his chest; not easy to find in ordinary light.”

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
kat bambino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRHsIAj9QaA

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

idgi wheres the cat

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

get the blue that poo poo is baller

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

peepsalot posted:

get the blue that poo poo is baller

I may. The city just screwed me out of a bunch of money so I gots to hustle some cat tie sales. Guess I need to get those space pants done for a couple of folks.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

El Gar posted:

I can't tell if I'm imagining a resigned look in Trophy's stance soul when you say "Hey Trophy!"

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Dead Man Posting posted:

Mark Twain: The great humorist and man of American letters was also a great cat lover. When his beloved black cat Bambino (above) went missing, Twain took out an advertisement in the New York American offering a $5 reward to return the missing cat to his house at 21 5th Avenue in New York City. It described Bambino as “Large and intensely black; thick, velvety fur; has a faint fringe of white hair across his chest; not easy to find in ordinary light.”

so did he get Bambino back or what

edit: he did :unsmith:

quote:

Testimonial from Katy Leary, Mark Twain's servant:
Mr. Clemens borrowed a kitten one time, called Bambino, from Clara, who had him in the sanitarium, and had trained him to wash his own face in the bowl every morning -- which shows that he was a very smart little cat. He used to have this kitten up in his room at the Fifth Avenue house and he taught it to put out a light, too. He had a tiny little lamp to light his cigars with at the head of the bed, and after he got all fixed and didn't want the light any more, he taught that cat to put his paw on the light and put it out. Bambino would jump on the bed, look at Mr. Clemens to see if he was through with the light, and when Mr. Clemens would bow twice to him, he'd jump over on to that table quick, and put his little paw right on the lamp! Mr. Clemens was always showing him off; he did that for a lot of people that come there to call.
One night he got kind of gay, when he heard some cats calling from the back fence, so he found a window open and he stole out. We looked high and low but couldn't find him. Mr. Clemens felt so bad that he advertised in all the papers for him. He offered a reward for anybody that would bring the cat back. My goodness! the people that came bringing cats to that house! A perfect stream! They all wanted to see Mr. Clemens, of course.
Two or three nights after, Katherine heard a cat meowing across the street in General Sickles' back yard, and there was Bambino--large as life! So she brought him right home. Mr. Clemens was delighted and then he advertised that his cat was found! But the people kept coming just the same with all kinds of cats for him--anything to get a glimpse of Mr. Clemens!

Radio! fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Mar 15, 2013

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Radio! posted:

so did he get Bambino back or what

Mr. Clemens borrowed a kitten one time, called Bambino, from Clara, who had him in the sanitarium, and had trained him to wash his own face in the bowl every morning -- which shows that he was a very smart little cat. He used to have this kitten up in his room at the Fifth Avenue house and he taught it to put out a light, too. He had a tiny little lamp to light his cigars with at the head of the bed, and after he got all fixed and didn't want the light any more, he taught that cat to put his paw on the light and put it out. Bambino would jump on the bed, look at Mr. Clemens to see if he was through with the light, and when Mr. Clemens would bow twice to him, he'd jump over on to that table quick, and put his little paw right on the lamp! Mr. Clemens was always showing him off; he did that for a lot of people that come there to call.

One night he got kind of gay, when he heard some cats calling from the back fence, so he found a window open and he stole out. We looked high and low but couldn't find him. Mr. Clemens felt so bad that he advertised in all the papers for him. He offered a reward for anybody that would bring the cat back. My goodness! the people that came bringing cats to that house! A perfect stream! They all wanted to see Mr. Clemens, of course.

Two or three nights after, Katherine heard a cat meowing across the street in General Sickles' back yard, and there was Bambino--large as life! So she brought him right home. Mr. Clemens was delighted and then he advertised that his cat was found! But the people kept coming just the same with all kinds of cats for him--anything to get a glimpse of Mr. Clemens!

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

MikeJF posted:

This is a good tale.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

lol @ that blanket i didn't even notice it till the end bc i was too busy watching Lenny

i need something made with this fabric

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

peepsalot posted:

idgi wheres the cat

ummm he is european

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Radio! posted:

One night he got kind of gay

same

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

fork bomb posted:

lol @ that blanket i didn't even notice it till the end bc i was too busy watching Lenny

i need something made with this fabric

hi dork bomb

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
"Like and Share" if you can find the cat in this picture.. tough one... Can you find it?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

found all 3
also Waldo

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

make me curtains

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!
instagram is made for cattes

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Vine as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Yakattak posted:

hi dork bomb

hi grumpypuss

Eggplant Wizard posted:

make me curtains

that's a brilliant idea. i wish i had a houseboat bc that seems like the most appropriate place for these curtains