Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Fentry posted:

200 down on Diaz at +350, gently caress everything I have faith

oh dude, surely not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Fentry posted:

:stare:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Fentry posted:

When GSP twists Diaz' head off his shoulders like he's uncapping a bottle, he's going to count very slowly from 1 to 200. Just to drive it home that you just blew 200 bucks.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Fentry posted:

Brave man

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Fentry posted:

This has me worried because Fentry is quietly like the best mma better I know.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

For the record this is all money I've won from a 20 dollar deposit, most of it from betting on his brother. If I hadn't been robbed of a lot of money by the Gomi - Sanchez judging this would have been an even more ridiculous bet.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Fentry posted:

i request a photo of you burning that exact amount so i know you literally don't care about what normal people would consider a huge amount of money to bet on nick diaz beating anyone. especially gsp. god drat.

e:

Fentry posted:

For the record this is all money I've won from a 20 dollar deposit, most of it from betting on his brother. If I hadn't been robbed of a lot of money by the Gomi - Sanchez judging this would have been an even more ridiculous bet.

well that's more reasonable.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

For a less reasonable response to all doubters

Only registered members can see post attachments!

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Fentry posted:

why not 209.

I'm Very Good !!

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
$15.00 to win $251.25 Pending 3/16/13 11:00pm Props Fighting 1219 Marquardt wins in round 3 +1675* vs Any other result
$5.00 to win $51.75 Pending 3/16/13 10:00pm Props Fighting 1427 Ricci wins by submission +1035* vs Any other result

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
You pampered motherfuckers don't know poo poo. I'm going to have motherfuckers pampering my poo poo every hour on the fuckin hour when I get rich off of this bet. $2.09 on my boy Nick Diaz from the 209.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Will GSP finish this thing? If so, it will be by punches yeah?

He is paying $5.35 (+435) to win by KO and $3.70 (+270) to win by KO or submission. That seems pretty good value.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!

xcore posted:

He is paying $5.35 (+435) to win by KO and $3.70 (+270) to win by KO or submission. That seems pretty good value.

It'll be by sensuous dryhumping for 5 rounds.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

xcore posted:

The TKO prop usually means stoppage by the ref, corner, fighter, or doctor. If GSP finishes, it's probably going to be a doctor stoppage due to cuts.

vainman fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Mar 15, 2013

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

golden oldies pete posted:

why not 209.

I'm Very Good !!

You really hosed yourself on the Chael Sonnen bit on your second parlay, but Godspeed sir.

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???
Waiting for Nick to hit +420 at 5d before putting some money on it.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Nick jumped from +415 to +435 on 5dimes

Wasted opportunity if you ask me

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???
Want it to be exactly +420

Betting is an art, you see

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

Fentry posted:

For a less reasonable response to all doubters

I am jumping on this bandwagon too.

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win
STRAIGHT BET Mar 16 MU [24101] N. DIAZ +385 (N. DIAZ vrs G. ST. PIERRE) 300.00 USD / 1155.00 USD

Edit: I am adding 2 more. I am having a pretty big party for this event and the people coming over will also be placing some pretty big bets on the fights if you guys want me to post all the bets that happen while the fights are going on to keep you entertained I could do that.

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win
STRAIGHT BET Mar 16 MU [24105] C. CONDIT +103 (C. CONDIT vrs J. HENDRICKS) 100.00 USD / 103.00 USD
STRAIGHT BET Mar 16 MU [24113] C. CAMOZZI EV (C. CAMOZZI vrs N. RING) 100.00 USD / 100.00 USD

jase1 fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 15, 2013

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
I'm honestly surprised no one has tried to make a prop bet for the first thing that Diaz says during the fight, because you know it's going to be some variation of the words "209", "Stockton", "pussy", or "bitch".

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed

Fentry posted:

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

This has me worried because Fentry is quietly like the best mma better I know.

When the resident mma gambling expert goes and does something like this, it makes me question everything.

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

MycroftXXX posted:

When the resident mma gambling expert goes and does something like this, it makes me question everything.

if it makes you feel better he bet on diaz over condit too

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed

2 fat 4 my lambo posted:

if it makes you feel better he bet on diaz over condit too

diaz over condit was a much better bet than diaz over gsp

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP
not at -150 or whatever diaz was at

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Is there any good value on this card? I'm too busy to watch everything these days so I don't know how to break down the undercard fights, but I also kind of want to be a degenerate again.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
If you think Diaz just gets wrestled and not stopped, there's Diaz +9.5 points handicap at +150.

I'm considering Condit inside distance at +365, and possibly Marquardt/Ellenberger does not go to decision at +140.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Condit is up to +120 some places, which is surprising because a whole lot of people think he will win (although I'm picking Hendricks). Alternatively, I think Ellenberger should probably have a really good shot to beat up Marquardt since he's pretty good and Marquardt is off TRT (and not been doing that great lately anyway). Ellenberger is at -160 so that seems cool to me.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i've actually got cruickshank as a pretty solid bet, providing he wrestles. but that means putting your money on the line for daron cruickshank.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I think Dan Miller being a +240 underdog is a pretty strange line personally

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Condit is up to +120 some places, which is surprising because a whole lot of people think he will win (although I'm picking Hendricks). Alternatively, I think Ellenberger should probably have a really good shot to beat up Marquardt since he's pretty good and Marquardt is off TRT (and not been doing that great lately anyway). Ellenberger is at -160 so that seems cool to me.

Marquardt is staggeringly overrated, but the one area in which he is as good as advertised is cardio, and that makes me leary of an Ellenberger bet since he always fades down the stretch.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

fatherdog posted:

Marquardt is staggeringly overrated, but the one area in which he is as good as advertised is cardio, and that makes me leary of an Ellenberger bet since he always fades down the stretch.

I think Ellenberger tried showing in that Hieron fight that he can be a little fresher going into the 3rd round if he paces himself better in the 1st. That made for a somewhat boring fight but he may do something similar again for the Marquardt fight.

I hope not since Jake Ellenberger needs a cool fight again.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

last call choo choo !!!!!

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Fentry posted:

I think Dan Miller being a +240 underdog is a pretty strange line personally

Here's the first evidence of me being dumb for tonight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Fentry posted:

Here's the first evidence of me being dumb for tonight

sorry about your 200 dollars man. but god drat.

i won a cool parlay of gsp, hendricks, berger.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

golden oldies pete posted:

why not 209.

I'm Very Good !!

Where are you betting?

l3ruce
Jul 7, 2006

Fitch is fighting Burkman again. I wish I hada house to mortgage so I could make some substantial money on Fitch.
Im still mad at wandy for ruining my 8 fight parlay. 5 to win 600. I got a pic somewhere.

l3ruce fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Mar 28, 2013

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Is my main man Mousasi a really, really bad bet tonight or just a really bad bet? I like both guys but a prop bet of Mousasi finishing inside the distance @ +475 looks delicious. I sort of remember Gustafsson' last two fights, boring kickboxing matches where I don't think he took T. Silva down at all and maybe Shogun at some point(?). If it's stays standing GM can handle himself fine (maybe a prop bet by decision is a better choice @ +440 though), he ran through Mike Kyle (big deal I know) and handled OVP on the ground who was supposed to be the new super wrestler. Has he gotten better than when he faced Lawal and Jardine, who knows. Enough of me trying to convince myself though, what are your thoughts on the outcome of this one?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Mousasi is small for LHW, and Gustaffon is pretty big. Mousasi should have a striking edge, but he really is awfully small, and his wrestling has never looked good. If Gustaffson is able to clinch Mousasi, or take him down, he should win easily. If Gustaffon cant, or doesn't, Mousasi might be able to win a decision standing, but even that's not a sure thing. You could do worse for an underdog bet.

MacDeuce
Oct 23, 2010
I think Mousasi is a terrible bet because:

Meat Recital posted:

Mousasi is small for LHW, and Gustaffon is pretty big.
he really is awfully small, and his wrestling has never looked good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
also Mousasi is really weird about training for fights, where he doesn't actually train for them at all, while Gustafsson trains pretty hard and has a good camp over at Alliance.

And you also have to factor in "one of these guys nearly lost to keith jardine. RECENTLY."

and decisioning Shogun isn't a terrible thing. He's very tough to finish and took Jon Jones three rounds of beating him senselessly to get the fight stopped. The Thiago Silva fight was weird though.