Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
It lives! :911:

Never give up on your dreams, LB.

(Seriously, why does this make me feel like one of my favorite TV shows was cancelled and then un-cancelled)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
My. Fanfic.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

ComradeCosmobot posted:

You did read "Tails Gets Gay" right? As canonical as it was to justify posting on tailsgetstrolled.com, even I feel a bit uncomfortable having posted it there.

Tails Gets Gay was the best thing to happen to this comic since "holy poo poo hes dragonborn", sorry

e: VV its beautiful

Monicro fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 20, 2013

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Jackie D posted:

now do the rest of the comic like that tia

hmmmmmmmmmmmm just one more.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

:fdj: stat

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Aristobulus posted:

I am absolutely not surprised and I don't know why everyone was so quick to take him at face value and say WELP GUESS HE'S REALLY DONE FOR THE YEAR REALLY

More than likely he saw that fans were reacting as he wanted them to. He was probably hoping people would beg him to keep making it and now that people have mostly been like "ah well guess it's done" and started to move on, he wants to scramble and take back what he started.

I really hope this is what's going on. Just like that bit in Futurama where young bender kept threatening to runaway and Farnsworth couldn't give less of a poo poo and it pretty much broke Benders will. I'm sure everyone remembers that little speech he gave when he killed Rob, he wanted us (fans?) to personally know that he was in charge and he could do whatever he wants with his characters, with him being the author, was a completely pointless speech since the readers already knew that. He just did it for attention, and he's doing the same thing now - except it back-fired big time.

It's like that fake-funeral gag which may or may not exist. Some guy feels hes not getting the attention he deserves, so he fakes his own death. Gets put in the coffin or whatever, hoping everyone's going to be saying "Oh god bless his soul, I was so wrong to treat him badly", but instead nobody has anything nice to say about the "deceased", who then pops up and says "You know what - jokes on you because I'm not dead you terrible people - your still stuck with me".

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Atma posted:

Holy poo poo that is the best parody.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Aristobulus posted:

I am absolutely not surprised and I don't know why everyone was so quick to take him at face value and say WELP GUESS HE'S REALLY DONE FOR THE YEAR REALLY

I thought :thejoke:, but eh.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Atma posted:

It should be illegal to laugh this hard. :laffo:

Also, if LB actually has mood swings I feel sorry for him, honest.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Atma posted:

This is way better than any The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Atma posted:

Hitler Gets Jewed is a horrible parody. :allears: There's something extra hilarious about the fact that Himmler is knitting as well.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Move over Maus

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

skipThings posted:

I think that would be for the best, just let him rant at tumblr, facebook, ED and whoever, but we "could" actually try to be adults about this and just leave it be.

How about that ?

Actual adults don't do webcomics and Facebook drama with semi-autistic strangers. We are here for the show and the show must continue.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

LB actually having an actual mental illness would explain so much and be very sad.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

El Belmondo posted:

Also, if LB actually has mood swings I feel sorry for him, honest.

My psychology major wife's quick and dirty diagnosis of LB is that he's currently suffering from a mixed state and we should feel more sympathy for him instead of scorn. Dude needs help, mixed states are pretty dark places to be.

On another note, I am so tempted of getting a Hitler Tails custom title, except I'm not sure how I can ever explain its context outside this thread.

Ballz fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 20, 2013

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Just say somebody from this thread slapped it on you for saying something stupid, like we should treat lazerbot like a human being or something.

Bring out the pitchforks!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Whether or not Lazy B wants to keep doing the comic or not, could we at least utilize the thread to make more amazing fan-art and parodies? That's been one of my favorite aspects of this thread as it is.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Holy poo poo that Hitler parody. It's even better if you take it on face value, since it's basically an mspaint furry fanfic comic about Hitler coming to terms wih genocide.

I would ask for more, but I know it'll just fall apart pretty quickly. Still, i'm sure there would be more than enough pages that could be hitlerized and recompiled as a slightly altered story. I'm having visions of Ronald as Stalin and Kermit as von Ribbentrop.

As for Shadow, I think Goebbels would have been a better pick. Himmler would be better either as Knuckles or perhaps Silver.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
Hello Kitty is Eva Braun

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
But who will be Captain Fegelein? :ohdear:

TheRamblingSoul posted:

Whether or not Lazy B wants to keep doing the comic or not, could we at least utilize the thread to make more amazing fan-art and parodies? That's been one of my favorite aspects of this thread as it is.

Seconding this. Even without the comic being written, I've actually enjoyed some of the fan-stuff more than the actual comic.

//Edit//
I also started a personal project to try make at least three caricatures a day, if anyone wants a character done just say the word. Can't say it will be good but this thread is in need of a renaissance movement.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Mar 20, 2013

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

If I didn't already have a TGT avatar, I would so be buying a HGJ one right now.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
I feel like doing well selected pages, you could do an entire WWII comic through HGT.

However, it might get reeeeeally distasteful in the concentration camps.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

I feel like doing well selected pages, you could do an entire WWII comic through HGT.

"I turn them to dust"

Oooooohhh... :colbert:

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

Wait. Troll King would become the Jew King. But Jesus is the King of the Jews...

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Made some fan art.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
e:^^^ so sad :(

meanwhile in germany

Atma fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Mar 21, 2013

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Never stop.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
So, what's gonna happen when we start getting fanart and audiobooks of HGT? Other than being really happy, I mean. This thread is gonna get real confusing.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Atma posted:

e:^^^ so sad :(

meanwhile in germany

L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Zenzirouj posted:

So, what's gonna happen when we start getting fanart and audiobooks of HGT? Other than being really happy, I mean. This thread is gonna get real confusing.

It'll be a lot more boring because I only have 2, maybe three German voices. :v:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

scarycave posted:

Made some fan art.

What a talentless looking fox.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
remember when this thread was like "We should totally get him an account here"?

Also please continue Sonic and friends' kampf

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Made another thing, took way longer than I'll ever admit. :negative:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Bot Lazerbot posted:

And to my true fans I present to you, a new page of TGT :) And to my not so true fans, thank you for giving me all the information on troll behavior that I will ever need, to make sure that I make the trolls in TGT the best they can be, I hope you are enjoying http://tailsgetstrolled1.deviantart.com/art/the-Guardians-part-2-page-18-360592070the ride hehe

"Social experiment" or furious backpedalling? You decide.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Rob's abs are a butt.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

Hooray for peer pressure and mood swings!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Wow, that was a lot quicker than I expected.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

And so the cycle continues. How long until his next blow up?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Breadallelogram posted:

Rob's abs are a butt.

And his head if a thumb.

Glad LB is back and not freaking out. Hopefully it will stay this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Hopefully it will stay this way.

Because if the past couple months have taught us anything, it's that this kid is stable and relaxed. I hope the comic gets out of fight-scene zone soon.