Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Minoru always just looks kinda confused.

Good to see TAKA still hasn't aged at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
What is Bret doing to that poor cat? :ohdear:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

JPrime posted:

Inspiring Teddy Hart.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Perigryn posted:

Inspiring Teddy Hart.

The greatest crime known to man.

TLM
Mar 3, 2009

JPrime posted:

Trying to win the Beef Father Fucker title

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Now that's a cool picture. Look at the way she's doing something other than wearing her dad's prom clothes in an Olive Garden(?)

I keep reading this post out loud with the question mark and it's just never going to stop being hilarious.

45ShadesOfDeath
Sep 7, 2004
Worst goon in the universe.

TLM posted:

Trying to win the Beef Father Fucker title

You are my mother fu...no, my father loving hero.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Ted DiBiase is bemused by tiny cup

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

God, I wish this match were better.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I think the thing that bugged me more is that those two can have a good match, they just decided to have poo poo psychology in it and it was booked rear end backwards.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

Yeah this was a flabbergastingly bad match and contributed to what was a really bad card.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I don't think I've ever enjoyed a single Randy Orton Vs HHH match.

Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Yeah this was a flabbergastingly bad match and contributed to what was a really bad card.

I was there when they had it. I left about four minutes in

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

I was there when they had it. I left about four minutes in

You left Mania?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Didn't a bunch of people leave WM 18 once Hogan/Rock was done and thats partly the reason why HHH/Jericho was so dead? I thought I read that somewhere.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

oldpainless posted:

Didn't a bunch of people leave WM 18 once Hogan/Rock was done and thats partly the reason why HHH/Jericho was so dead? I thought I read that somewhere.

Yeah, Jericho mentions it on his DVD, even though he was Undisputed champion at the time and everything. Such a loving shame they repeated the same mistake with Rock/Cena and Jericho/Punk, booking a bigger match than the WWE title match. Of course, for Twice in a Lifetime, well...

...gently caress.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jefferoo posted:

Yeah, Jericho mentions it on his DVD, even though he was Undisputed champion at the time and everything. Such a loving shame they repeated the same mistake with Rock/Cena and Jericho/Punk, booking a bigger match than the WWE title match. Of course, for Twice in a Lifetime, well...

...gently caress.

At least they booked it before everyone could leave this time.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Bard Maddox posted:

I vividly remember praying to the gods for a Punk cash in. I couldn't believe they'd end a WrestleMania so shittily.

Gonzo McFee posted:

They had a really good one on the PPV where Cena was stripped of the belt after his year long reign.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

Their LMS match at No Mercy 2007 was pretty loving great

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Bard Maddox posted:

Two guys both hitting their finisher in the first minute of the match is an interesting idea, but not for the main event of Wrestlemania. Especially because not twenty minutes prior Undertaker and Shawn Michaels had probably the best pro wrestling match I've ever seen.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Karmine posted:

Two guys both hitting their finisher in the first minute of the match is an interesting idea, but not for the main event of Wrestlemania. Especially because not twenty minutes prior Undertaker and Shawn Michaels had probably the best pro wrestling match I've ever seen.
Imagine what happened after this match. Did the entire roster line up backstage to tell Triple H that was the best match ever for fear of being buried? Plus this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97PErwaWvOI

But anyway, here's some pics:

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Mar 22, 2013

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jefferoo posted:

...gently caress.

Rock/Cena went on last, not Jericho/Punk so it wasn't a mistake. The title match isn't going to always be the biggest match on WM. It is just the nature of a show where there are special guests and special matches. Look at WM 24, the two title matches were probably 3rd and 4th in importance in terms of drawing power, but they still put a title match on last and it worked ok. You couldn't make either Mayweather/Show or Flair/HBK a title match, and it would have been crazy not to do either match just because the were overshadowing the title. Same with WM 26, except that time they put the title match on last.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

e: reading comprehension is a strength

Chemi
Jan 1, 2004

foppish
I never understood the logic behind the booking for WM18. I read somewhere that it was because the WM tradition was for the championship match to go last regardless, but that's got to be bullshit because Hogan's match with Sid was last on for WM8 and Lawrence Taylor's match against Bam Bam Bigelow was last on for WM12.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

MassRanTer posted:

Rock/Cena went on last, not Jericho/Punk so it wasn't a mistake. The title match isn't going to always be the biggest match on WM. It is just the nature of a show where there are special guests and special matches. Look at WM 24, the two title matches were probably 3rd and 4th in importance in terms of drawing power, but they still put a title match on last and it worked ok. You couldn't make either Mayweather/Show or Flair/HBK a title match, and it would have been crazy not to do either match just because the were overshadowing the title. Same with WM 26, except that time they put the title match on last.

WM26 had Shawn/Taker 2 last.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Chemi posted:

I never understood the logic behind the booking for WM18. I read somewhere that it was because the WM tradition was for the championship match to go last regardless, but that's got to be bullshit because Hogan's match with Sid was last on for WM8 and Lawrence Taylor's match against Bam Bam Bigelow was last on for WM12.

The reasons for WM8 and 18 have a lot in common.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Karmine posted:

Immediate tackle/stomp by Triple H
RKO at 1:10
Pedgiree at 2:00 (after a 50 second rest period)

And then both dudes start to warm up.

Awful, awful pacing.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

njsykora posted:

WM26 had Shawn/Taker 2 last.

I have no idea why I twisted that around since my whole point was that they try to mix and match based on circumstances, but for some reason I typed that. It's not like I meant to cite WM 25 either. Dumb on my part!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

chikara2013.jpg

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Frightmare is going to glue some straws to his mask.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Isn't there like one more Ant hanging around to be forced into Frightmare's spot or was he murdered Quackenbush Style?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

deviANT (purple) is the only ant unaccounted for in that match. He was one of the three heel ants introduced last season and was in a heel/face forced tag team with Soldier as recently as the opening weekend. Now that Wink's introduced the new Ant trio and teaming them with Soldier I don't know what the gently caress they have planned for him if anything. combatANT was the one who had his neck kayfabe injured by Quack at the last KoT and he hasn't been seen since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyNeptune
Mar 9, 2007
In the future, if scientists find a way to combine the DNA of all of the Rat Pack members to make a super human clone, it would only be half as cool as Johnny Neptune! Pshew, Pshew!

I'm just going to say it. What is Misty from Pokemon doing here?