Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I can't help but think that Ibuki is the artist's pet character. She seems to get at least two new sprites/expressions per update. They're pretty amusing, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Looks like a loud laugh/yell and Ibuki's just really spraying it. Or maybe it's more along the lines of a spit take.

Rith
Oct 10, 2012

YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!

loquacius posted:

I think the thread's de facto Suspect #2 has been Hanamura, but I still kinda feel like his line during the blackout should place him inside the party room when it happened. The killer was at that point probably under the floorboards, which I feel like Ibuki probably would have noticed with her superhearing if he'd been down there at that point.

It does actually sound to me as if Hanamura's voice during the blackout is very slightly dampened compared to those of the other characters. Everyone else sounds a tiny, tiny bit sharper and clearer. I'm pretty firmly convinced by the 'Hanamura spoke from under the floorboards' theory, though, so perhaps I'm just hearing what I expect to. If anyone wants to listen with unbiased ears, the blackout voices start at about the 2.40 mark on the last video of the update.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I don't think I want to go to any of Nagito's potlucks.

So, he ended up actually using SHSL good luck as a talent instead of rigging the chopsticks? This seems like a good way to end the recent chat about whether his talent actually does anything or was part of the plan or not. It was part of his plan... because he's loving nuts and has some huge complex over how his talent sucks. Just leaving things up to fate does seem to fit his unhinged character, whether or not it's logical.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

kidcoelacanth posted:

I think calling Nagito insane is missing the point a little, it seems more to me that he's a completely self-hating piece of poo poo who's more than willing to drag everyone down with him.
This is the exact impression I got from him. Like Junko was obsessed with despair, both in other people and her own despair, Nagito is obsessed with hope. And what could be a greater symbol of hope in the game than the students of Hope Peak's Academy? If he was picked from the lottery system, that means he just happened to get lucky enough to be around these people who are considered to be incredibly talented in their field. The students may not be particularly smart (Akane being the blatant example) but they are considered to excel in their specialty.

For someone who just got in because he got lucky enough, there are either two ways it can go. You can be happy to be around these people and try to be their friend despite being intimidated (Naegi) or you can fall into self-loathing because you don't think you deserve to be around them and think that they are better than you in all ways (Nagito).

That in mind, I don't think Nagito really wanted to kill Togami. He seems to be almost testing the rest of his classmates to see if they can find the culprit. Before the information Ibuki discovered came to light, Nagito was declaring that they solved the case and caught him. Only after that did he admit to failing because they figured out the truth. This is actually a very good piece of evidence for the "knife is a lure" theory people were proposing. It means Nagito now has a purpose of putting the knife there. He wanted to test if the students could catch him before things went downhill, leaving his fate up to his good luck.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't think I want to go to any of Nagito's potlucks.

So, he ended up actually using SHSL good luck as a talent instead of rigging the chopsticks? This seems like a good way to end the recent chat about whether his talent actually does anything or was part of the plan or not. It was part of his plan... because he's loving nuts and has some huge complex over how his talent sucks. Just leaving things up to fate does seem to fit his unhinged character, whether or not it's logical.

True, but it was a minor thing that he left up to luck. If someone else had gotten it, he could have come along later and offered to help, then set things up when the other person wasn't in the room.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
It's been mentioned in the thread numerous times that simply swinging a knife around in the darkness would be futile without the night-vision goggles. Finding a target in pitch black conditions seems less silly now that we see that SHSL Luck can be relied upon to some degree.

Justin_Brett posted:

Why did I snicker at a human trafficking joke?

Because with Mikan's luck the crate she's in would be shipped upside-down.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Brought To You By posted:

It's been mentioned in the thread numerous times that simply swinging a knife around in the darkness would be futile without the night-vision goggles. Finding a target in pitch black conditions seems less silly now that we see that SHSL Luck can be relied upon to some degree.

It not even necessary to go so far as believing that Nagito is actually lucky; it's enough that he thinks he is, and so is liable to do things that would otherwise seem stupid and risky.

Brought To You By posted:

Because with Mikan's luck the crate she's in would be shipped upside-down.

I was waiting for a "you've already been kidnapped and sent overseas" rejoinder. The circumstances turned it into a hilariously empty threat.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

orenronen posted:

Eh? Whose lives are on the line?

Does this make her the Fool of Owari? :v:

BigDB
Mar 21, 2013

Falls Down Stairs posted:

I was waiting for a "you've already been kidnapped and sent overseas" rejoinder. The circumstances turned it into a hilariously empty threat.

I was so hoping for that to happen as well, but alas it did not happen.

I think the trial suspended thing is just a save point or something, not that they are going out for more clues. We already have a bunch of unused clues so there really is no point in searching for more.

Nagito actually relied on his SHSL Luck to get himself cleaning duty? Wow, thats impressive in its own right. Nagito may be crazy, but drat is he interesting. I love how crazy he is, its just awesome.

Also, Hanamura once again tried to get everyone to vote when the option came up. Every opportunity there was an option to quit, he voted for it. I wonder if any of the students are gonna soon take note of that.

One last thing, this first case is at the very least 10 times more interesting than the first one in DR1. This makes me wonder if THIS is the first case, what the others are gonna be like.

BigDB fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Mar 26, 2013

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011

Skunkrocker posted:

Source? No offense, I find it hard to believe Jong-Il would appreciate anything American, even a movie about American's being killed, but I could be wrong.

Kim Jong Il loved all movies. It's kind of one of the things people make fun of him for. Like his height.

I am pretty sure that now, we know Nagito will survive until at least the start of the next trial, if the rules on collaboration are the same as last game. Nagito has a 100% survival chance at this point.

More evidence against Hanamura, has it been mentioned that he spoke up during the blackout, but wasn't there after it was over?

SusanosWrath
Jan 3, 2012

This Unit Will Self-Destruct Upon Termination of Target

Gensuki posted:

More evidence against Hanamura, has it been mentioned that he spoke up during the blackout, but wasn't there after it was over?
He was in the kitchen the whole time, even during the power outage.
Now as for evidence, if the entrance to the crawlspace is in the kitchen, then the most likely scenario in question would be that during the power outage, he took the skewer he had taken and hidden(?) and went into the crawlspace out of fear of getting killed, when he heard someone above him he panicked and stabbed upward through the floorboards then ran out back into the kitchen as the power went back on. Now that it's actually been proven that Nagito couldn't have been the killer, there couldn't be a suspect other than Hanamura. Even though I thought otherwise until this update, but again, it'll all depend on where the crawlspace entrance is found

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Most likely Hanamura was already under the floor when the blackout happened. It was pitch dark; if he were just groping around under the floorboards he wouldn't have been able to find anything in time to stab it. If he knew when the blackout was supposed to occur, that's easy enough to manage since he was in and out of the room getting food anyway. Note that he appears on the diagram based on the first photo as kitchen (?), meaning he definitely wasn't in the room at that moment, which was directly before the blackout.

So he steps out of the room, goes to the underfloor, and waits under the table for the lights to go out. Once they do, he watches the knife-glow until it goes away (when Togami grabs the knife to keep it away from everyone else) and then stabs blindly until whatever is above him stops moving. Then he either stumbles around until he finds his way out or waits for the lights to come back up and runs for it.

Edit: note in the post-blackout update that he doesn't say anything for ages. Definitely long enough to get out from under the floor and get back into the room.

idonotlikepeas fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Mar 26, 2013

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Why does everyone want it to be an accident that Hanamura stabbed Togami in the heart and lungs eight or nine times? Why does anyone want him to have been down there trying to flip skirts with a skewer and whoops I accidentally stabbed Togami in the heart and lungs while wearing a blood poncho so conveniently? How could that possibly be a satisfying conclusion to a murder mystery?

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Hanamura wouldn't necessarily be entirely blind when it comes to knowing where to stab; he could probably see the glowing paint through the cracks in the floorboards. He'd know where and when to stab by either sound or seeing the paint obscured by someone above him.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

psychoticBacofoil posted:

He was in the kitchen the whole time, even during the power outage.
Now as for evidence, if the entrance to the crawlspace is in the kitchen, then the most likely scenario in question would be that during the power outage, he took the skewer he had taken and hidden(?) and went into the crawlspace out of fear of getting killed, when he heard someone above him he panicked and stabbed upward through the floorboards then ran out back into the kitchen as the power went back on. Now that it's actually been proven that Nagito couldn't have been the killer, there couldn't be a suspect other than Hanamura. Even though I thought otherwise until this update, but again, it'll all depend on where the crawlspace entrance is found

Eh, the crawlspace entrance is probably in the storage room. Honestly, with this, we know practically everything EXCEPT how Hanamura figured out Nagito's plan, and why he killed someone at all. I think now it seems likely that Hanamura's intended target was Nagito, but only because he knew Nagito would be under the table at some point during the blackout.
Wait...actually, I have an idea as to how Hanamura found out. Perhaps Nagito deliberately let Hanamura see him making the preparations, because he wanted Hanamura to kill him. Only, Togami interfered, and got killed for his trouble. This seems to explain everything quite nicely, except of course for why Hanamura would want to kill Nagito in the first place. Which we will probably learn immediately before his execution. I'm pretty sure his motive was not altruistic, though. His actions suggest he wants to leave the island, and doesn't really care who gets hurt in the process.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Nagito believes that the rest of the students are amazing luminaries and that he is the lowest scum alive. That doesn't really track with leading someone else to commit murder.

slam5000
Aug 19, 2012

Krinkle posted:

Why does everyone want it to be an accident that Hanamura stabbed Togami in the heart and lungs eight or nine times? Why does anyone want him to have been down there trying to flip skirts with a skewer and whoops I accidentally stabbed Togami in the heart and lungs while wearing a blood poncho so conveniently? How could that possibly be a satisfying conclusion to a murder mystery?

I agree it would be an unsatisfying ending. That's not to say that it wouldn't be a hilarious troll on the part of the writers!

Also, I don't think anyone actually believes that theory, (correct me if i'm wrong, showing factual evidence is a plus!) but thanks for creating it because I sure got a good laugh out of it!

edit: (just some added speculation, put it in an edit to avoid double posting)

Nagito really does fascinate me as a character. I feel like he's the perfect blend of something we all were hoping for, and something absolutely no one expected. Let's be real, not a single one of us wasn't hoping for another Syo type character. They gave us one, but they added the twist of him not only being an actual threat to our characters, but they may have even managed to surpass Syo's level of TOTAL BATSHIT CRAZY. Bravo DR writers, you never fail to impress! :allears:

slam5000 fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 26, 2013

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Falls Down Stairs posted:

Monobear, why won't you say something. This is the sort of poo poo that Junko's Monobear would have been all over.

The most likely reason would be that unlike Junko, this Monobear's controller is actually one of the students in the courtroom. Be interesting to see if later trials follow the same pattern. That's actually well worth the thread's consideration: if one of the students is operating or programming Monobear remotely, which one could have reasonably switched on the lights again? Kuzuryuu, Nanami and Peko look most likely operating on that assumption.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
[redacted]

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Feb 18, 2014

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

RefinedUndefined posted:

So did Syo, or do you not remember the fourth trial?

If I remember right, didn't she think Sakura was going to attack her and struck in what she thought was self-defense? Whereas Nagito actually planned out killing someone.

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.

Heliotrope posted:

If I remember right, didn't she think Sakura was going to attack her and struck in what she thought was self-defense? Whereas Nagito actually planned out killing someone.

Actually, I think it was that Syo freaked out when she saw Sakura's face, then attacked her.

RefinedUndefined fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Mar 27, 2013

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

So, was Nagito relying on his luck again, when he and the others were almost killed because they were going to vote on him? His luck caused the further discussion, or something.

The trial being suspended is interesting. I'd think it's just a short break and they aren't allowed out of the trial room. If it's like Phoenix Wright, well in those games a trial can't be suspended more than twice. Let's hope it's the same here.

By the way, while reading/watching the update, I was really wondering where the thread would've gone if Orenronen had ended the update just after Nagito's "confession".

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Narsham posted:

The most likely reason would be that unlike Junko, this Monobear's controller is actually one of the students in the courtroom.

Well look who's already exonerated Togami. Remember what happened last game. :colbert:

Even if it's not him, we can't really make the assumption that it's one of the students in the courtroom yet either. A former cast member gone crazy somehow, or an independent AI as hinted by the first game's epilogue, are still 100% valid possibilities.

NiceAaron
Oct 19, 2003

Devote your hearts to the cause~

Neeksy posted:

Hanamura wouldn't necessarily be entirely blind when it comes to knowing where to stab; he could probably see the glowing paint through the cracks in the floorboards. He'd know where and when to stab by either sound or seeing the paint obscured by someone above him.

Actually, he would be entirely blind when it comes to knowing where to stab, because there was a carpet covering the floor; although he could easily stab through the cracks in the floorboards, he couldn't actually see through them.

In fact, the area under the floorboards would probably be totally unaffected by the blackout - it would be dark either way. Hanamura would need some way to navigate under the floorboards to the correct position (which shouldn't be too hard - one possibility could be that he had a flashlight and that he placed some sort of marker through the carpet ahead of time when he first noticed the knife).

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

NiceAaron posted:

Actually, he would be entirely blind when it comes to knowing where to stab, because there was a carpet covering the floor; although he could easily stab through the cracks in the floorboards, he couldn't actually see through them.

In fact, the area under the floorboards would probably be totally unaffected by the blackout - it would be dark either way. Hanamura would need some way to navigate under the floorboards to the correct position (which shouldn't be too hard - one possibility could be that he had a flashlight and that he placed some sort of marker through the carpet ahead of time when he first noticed the knife).

The death table is outside the area of the carpet, so he could see fine.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!
So I guess Nagito's got some kind of kooky guilt complex... or some kind of complex, really, if he thinks his skills are so ~lowly~ compared to the other students. I'm just relieved that we can stop with the theorizing on his role in all this, since he pretty much spelled it out for everyone.

Also goddrat Saionji is starting to grate on my nerves.

RefinedUndefined posted:

Actually, I think it was that Syo freaked out when she saw Sakura's face, then attacked her.

Specifically, Hagakure attacked first and caused Sakura's face to bleed. When Fukawa popped up after he ran, she fainted from the blood, then Syo woke up and attacked with the bottle.

Rena
Aug 21, 2012

"Things are...disasterrific."
The writing continues to be great in these games, Pot-luck Dinner Organizer offered a nice laugh in the middle of a serious scene but wasn't distracting. I really appreciate how they keep the balance of not going too far with the silliness of the writing but also keeping some levity when it's needed.

And Nagito continues to be an interesting character who I'm not sure we've got right yet. Of Naegi's various traits that Nagito could have parodied, downplaying himself wasn't one I expected to pop up. I still think the theory that Nagito is a brainwashed Naegi is unlikely, but taking Naegi's habit of missing anything out of the ordinary in himself and twisting that to self-loathing is a nice touch. It also helps him do all he's done while still not being totally insane.

He does seem to have a few marbles loose, but I wouldn't put him on Syo level yet. The amount of acting he did until showing his true colors point to someone with sounder logic than that, and depending on how bad his self-loathing is that could help explain why he was willing to die too in his attempts to kill everyone with the wrong vote. If getting one last combo of hope and despair to enjoy becomes more important than his well being at that point, than he wins both ways and also doesn't care about the stigma he'll have after the trial.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Polsy's down or something, and I can't get at the videos. Does anyone have direct links to Youtube?

And it'd be pretty cool if those were just in the posts along with the polsy, I personally click right through because I don't feel like resizing windows.

EDIT: Never mind, started working as soon as I complained, as that is the way of the Internet. My second line still stands, though

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Will Harvey hates you, and everything you stand for.
Pillbug

Patware posted:

Polsy's down or something, and I can't get at the videos. Does anyone have direct links to Youtube?

And it'd be pretty cool if those were just in the posts along with the polsy, I personally click right through because I don't feel like resizing windows.

EDIT: Never mind, started working as soon as I complained, as that is the way of the Internet. My second line still stands, though

I could actually go for this too, since Polsy typically opens it up wider than I'd like sometimes (cough, at work). Although I'm fine just hitting the YouTube link.

Buyer beware, of course: Watching the videos directly on YouTube may potentially expose you to spoilers via related videos. orenronen doesn't seem to to tag or title his videos meaningfully in order to obviate this, but still worth a mention.

thelarue
Mar 5, 2013
Yeah, be careful about watching on Youtube. I have been spoiled already to deaths further on due to the recommended video sidebar. Beware!

Also thanks guys for posting an update. It keeps getting better!

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012

Narsham posted:

The most likely reason would be that unlike Junko, this Monobear's controller is actually one of the students in the courtroom.

On the other hand, Junko's Monobear does tend to be silent during most of the debate. It is indeed strange that he said nothing during Nagito's confession though.

Armanky
Feb 15, 2013

"Kissing is sex."
-George Costanza

slowbeef posted:

I could actually go for this too, since Polsy typically opens it up wider than I'd like sometimes (cough, at work). Although I'm fine just hitting the YouTube link.

Buyer beware, of course: Watching the videos directly on YouTube may potentially expose you to spoilers via related videos. orenronen doesn't seem to to tag or title his videos meaningfully in order to obviate this, but still worth a mention.

Youtube also does this thing now where it randomly offers videos you "might like" pretty much anywhere they list videos. So you could be watching your favorite Naruto and suddenly notice the video in the sidebar titled "IBUKI EXECUTION!!!". Recommended because you've watched Dangan Ronpa videos!

So yeah, Oren's doing a fine job keeping a low profile on these videos, but do be aware that even mentioning the series at any point can potentially trigger spoilers to pop up anywhere on Youtube. Chances are pretty low, but it's kind of hard not to notice your favorite character's screaming face on the sidebar. :colbert:

(Just so there's no confusion, I chose Ibuki at random. I have absolutely no idea how the rest of the game plays out.)

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Carbon dioxide posted:

So, was Nagito relying on his luck again, when he and the others were almost killed because they were going to vote on him? His luck caused the further discussion, or something.

The trial being suspended is interesting. I'd think it's just a short break and they aren't allowed out of the trial room. If it's like Phoenix Wright, well in those games a trial can't be suspended more than twice. Let's hope it's the same here.

By the way, while reading/watching the update, I was really wondering where the thread would've gone if Orenronen had ended the update just after Nagito's "confession".

Nagito's luck got Togami killed instead of himself. Sure he didn't succeed in killing anybody with his plan, but he would have gotten stabbed by the skewer under the floorboards if he had gotten to his knife.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

Armanky posted:

Youtube also does this thing now where it randomly offers videos you "might like" pretty much anywhere they list videos. So you could be watching your favorite Naruto and suddenly notice the video in the sidebar titled "IBUKI EXECUTION!!!". Recommended because you've watched Dangan Ronpa videos!

This feature is stupid and I hate it.

Here's a tip though, clear your viewing history on youtube and pause it immediately afterward. I think that should more or less fix it, the only sidebar videos I get anymore are from the uploader whose video I happen to be watching at the moment. I'm not sure if it's different for other people, and you can't really trust youtube's stupid video advertising tactics so it's not a surefire deal. Still, it's probably a better idea to just stick with Polsy.

edit: I just checked, apparently I still get related videos, same game/show/cartoon different uploaders etc. What it does work for I think is the "What to Watch" tab on youtube's homepage as I only ever get my own subscriptions to show up. I really don't understand how some of these features work. As I said above it's probably safest to use Polsy.

HoneyBoy fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 27, 2013

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Armanky posted:

So yeah, Oren's doing a fine job keeping a low profile on these videos, but do be aware that even mentioning the series at any point can potentially trigger spoilers to pop up anywhere on Youtube. Chances are pretty low, but it's kind of hard not to notice your favorite character's screaming face on the sidebar. :colbert:

(Just so there's no confusion, I chose Ibuki at random. I have absolutely no idea how the rest of the game plays out.)

I did a look around on YouTube and as long as you don't search in Japanese it's fairly safe. I mean, I haven't looked at every single Dangan Ronpa video ever posted to YouTube,but I've yet to see spoilers for anything other then the first game.

So, the risk of spoilers is there but it's not like you're trying to avoid Bioshock spoilers or somesuch.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Even if you do search in Japanese, there's very little beyond this intro case posted. I've been actively trying to spoil myself for the rest of the game, and the only thing I've seen after the first case was a single execution video. It seems the Japanese Youtubers are respecting Spike's request not to do any Let's Plays beyond the first case.

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES
Told you guys Komaeda was Red Herring. Although he would've gotten away with it, if it weren't for that meddling fat man and his goggles.

Only person left with time and ability (that we know of right now) is Hanamura, so I might go 2 for 2 on accurate baseless speculation.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Nipponophile posted:

Even if you do search in Japanese, there's very little beyond this intro case posted. I've been actively trying to spoil myself for the rest of the game, and the only thing I've seen after the first case was a single execution video. It seems the Japanese Youtubers are respecting Spike's request not to do any Let's Plays beyond the first case.

I really want to know, actually- was Spike encouraging this for DR2 the same way they were for DR1? The first case of the first game certainly seems a lot more Let's Play friendly in any case- it established everything from setting, premise, and characters to the range of gameplay mechanics really quickly. DR2 spends a lot more time introducing those same things, and the first case is both pretty complicated and contains the pretty big DR1 spoiler that Togami came out of the first game intact.

And you guys on talking about which spoilers are out there are making it sound like I overreacted when I decided to unfollow a ton of people on tumblr for posting pics from the what I now presume is the climax inference comic of this case or whatever equivalent minigame it might have been replaced with (I mean, that's a dumb thing to do, but it suddenly got me imagining that they were exchanging screenshots from every single case with impunity and not mostly just the first case).

Falls Down Stairs fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Use this for a clean version of Youtube :

http://quietube.com/

It's a bit of javascript. You put it in the bookmark bar and then drag any link to the bar (or use a Chrome extension). The result is something like this.

I was almost thinking that Naegi thinks Togami was faking it somehow to help him in his 'plan'. It would explain some of his attitude. But then again, crazy. His inferiority complex must be from not having a 'real talent'. Again, that's just Naegi taken to an extreme.

• Locked thread