Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

CaptainRapesAlot posted:

I don't follow ROH as much since claudio left but why would a referee be a draw? They put it right there on the flyer like I should give a gently caress

I think it's a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Nut Bunnies posted:

I think it's a joke
It's a legit flyer, I assure you.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
El Hulkamanía gonna run salvaje on you, hermano!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Jefferoo posted:

El Hulkamanía gonna run salvaje on you, hermano!

That is Mr. America not Hulk Hogan. They look nothing alike! Next you will be telling me Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Most of the people going out of their way to attend an autograph signing are smarks and thus think it would be cool to meet Todd Sinclair.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Someone on imgur put together a gallery of pictures Rock posted on his Twitter.

http://imgur.com/gallery/gEE5e

The Rock and myself are the only two people I know who like Cream of Wheat.

VVVV We both come from hearty island people. But I don't believe there's much similarity between Samoans and Newfoundlanders.

Perry Normal fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Mar 28, 2013

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Perry Normal posted:

you two are practically twins

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Perry Normal posted:

Someone on imgur put together a gallery of pictures Rock posted on his Twitter.

http://imgur.com/gallery/gEE5e

VVVV We both come from hearty island people. But I don't believe there's much similarity between Samoans and Newfoundlanders.

Normally I hate it when celebrities show off how cool their lives are, but there's something about The Rock that makes all right.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Normally I hate it when celebrities show off how cool their lives are, but there's something about The Rock that makes all right.

I suspect this is because the folks given to showing off how great their lives are usually the ones did gently caress all to earn it. With The Rock, NOBODY, AND THE ROCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAANS NOBODY would ever question his work ethic.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
That pic of the Rock making pancakes is still a top tier wrestler pic

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Wario Kart 64 posted:

That pic of the Rock making pancakes is still a top tier wrestler pic

Rock loves pancakes. I counted at least 3 pictures of him and pancakes.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Flameingblack posted:

It's a legit flyer, I assure you.

Todd Sinclair draws the ladies.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

HulkaMatt posted:

Todd Sinclair draws the ladies.

He's just like the King!

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

CaptainRapesAlot posted:

I don't follow ROH as much since claudio left but why would a referee be a draw? They put it right there on the flyer like I should give a gently caress

Doesn't the NYC audience love Sinclair for some stupid reason (Twinkies?), so it may just be that. More importantly, lovely photos, lovely design, lovely main event.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wazzu posted:

Doesn't the NYC audience love Sinclair for some stupid reason (Twinkies?), so it may just be that. More importantly, lovely photos, lovely design, lovely main event.

Everyone loves Todd Sinclair. NYC's golden boy was Turner for awhile after the Aries/fan incident a few years ago.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Jake, ???, DDP, Hall

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Gonz posted:

Jake, ???, DDP, Hall

Sable..... disrobe me please!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Jack Krauser posted:

Sable..... disrobe me please!

Oh christ, I didn't even recognize him. He looks like a public access game show host nowadays.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
so does not drinking and snorting lines of coke turn you into a complete lardo?

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Red is Dead posted:

so does not drinking and snorting lines of coke turn you into a complete lardo?
Drinking constantly from your 20s until 50s does.

Cromulent fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Mar 28, 2013

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

WrestleMania set under construction. I dig it so far, I like that they seem to be going with a different concept then wall of giant screens.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

TL posted:

WrestleMania set under construction. I dig it so far, I like that they seem to be going with a different concept then wall of giant screens.

I'd be pissed if I was sat behind a skyscraper.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Chinston Wurchill posted:

It looks like they're trucking it in, not leaving it there... or they could be tarping off those seats to build more of the set in front of. Or maybe I'm sitting right behind it. Ugh.

Either way, it's always crazy to me how early they start building the set. A week and a half away and they're already at it.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I guess that is one of the benefits of having it in a NFL stadium. Late March/early April isn't exactly busy for them.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
If you look at the seating chart, the area behind the stage is closed to fans below the upper deck. There's no danger of a skyscraper obstructed view.

I'm hoping they don't make the same mistake as last year and use a big wide brace to hold up the tarp over the ring, I read horror stories last year of people who couldn't see beyond the god drat palm trees. I didn't pay an obscene amount of money for my seats to watch on the Titantron.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Chinston Wurchill posted:

No one is sitting behind that. The only tickets sold behind the set are in the upper deck. That's why whenever they announce a modern WWE event set a building record they are lying, they can't come close to maximum capacity due to the sets.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

MassRanTer posted:

No one is sitting behind that. The only tickets sold behind the set are in the upper deck. That's why whenever they announce a modern WWE event set a building record they are lying, they can't come close to maximum capacity due to the sets.

Some of that gets made up by the amount of floor-level seating they can put in on the field itself.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LightsGameraAction posted:

Some of that gets made up by the amount of floor-level seating they can put in on the field itself.

Yes, but only some. In the end don't come close to actual building records.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

KIKUTIMET WARRIORRRRRRR

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

KIKUTIMET WARRIORRRRRRR

Oh my god is this that USA Promotion? I need to see it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HulkaMatt posted:

KIKUTIMET WARRIORRRRRRR

Legitimately better than the WCW return :smith:

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

TL posted:

Think this thing is stable enough for someone to pull a King Kong spot and climb it? Then again is there anyone on the roster that would be willing to pull it off? Only ones that come to mind are the Shield.

For content:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

MrTpug posted:

Think this thing is stable enough for someone to pull a King Kong spot and climb it? Then again is there anyone on the roster that would be willing to pull it off? Only ones that come to mind are the Shield.

Better yet, could they set it up to be demolished in the Henry/Ryback match without risking the death of any fans?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Shane McMahon will fall off the top of it, through 20 sheets of plate glass.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

TL posted:

I hope they're bringing that in so Ryback can climb it as he swats at all the jobbers down from the sky.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

MrTpug posted:

For content:

Undertaker was pudgy for a while.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

MrTpug posted:

For content:

God drat! I had a WWF magazine with that ad when I was seven years old. There was also ads for Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, and Bret Hart teddy bears. All my WWF toys must have come from the 91-92 series, because the only one I owned from the above set was Repo Man. Thanks for the memories!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Gonzo McFee posted:

I hope they're bringing that in so Ryback can climb it as he swats at all the jobbers down from the sky.

I'd laugh my rear end off, a bunch of jobbers on cables swinging around him (or guys tossing paper airplanes at him from the stands)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

TL posted:

I hope it illuminates into a giant middle finger if Austin makes an appearance.