Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

rip cat :smith:

this is the worst year-that-no-cattes-die ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

remember the cattens

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

MikeJF posted:

mediocre desk, though

desk is actually awesome but i need a new door since it's kinda coming apart. might just slap some hardboard on top tho.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

an imgur post post posted:

My mom was complaining about the cats constantly getting in the way and knocking things off the desk. I suggested putting a box on the desk. She was skeptical... a few days later I receive this

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

cat traps are v effective

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

relative_q posted:

desk is actually awesome but i need a new door since it's kinda coming apart. might just slap some hardboard on top tho.

masonite + get some tech decks

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

spectral waterfall from venetian snares look on the album songs about my cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wamy0GVn12A

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

graph posted:

cat traps are v effective

to take it over the top, especially in winter or with an old cat, put a heating pad on low in the bottom. they seriously wont get up as long as that thing is on

my pops had one setup to come on whenever he turned his computer on, and it was always hella :3: to come around the corner and see him playin' simcity or transport tycoon or somethin on his old computer with a happy cat chillin on the desk

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

those are some fluffy cats

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

sorry about yo cat, duckfarts

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
esteban has decided to wage war on closed doors in the house. he'll attempt to dig deep through the carpet (he is clawless in the front) or slap the door handle to open it for like an hour. you can't lock him in a closet because he just does the same thing, and we have no doors on our first floor. kind of sucks in the middle of the night.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

esteban has decided to wage war on closed doors in the house. he'll attempt to dig deep through the carpet (he is clawless in the front) or slap the door handle to open it for like an hour. you can't lock him in a closet because he just does the same thing, and we have no doors on our first floor. kind of sucks in the middle of the night.

Esteban insists on watching sexy time doesn't he?

sports
Sep 1, 2012
Really don't see the point of havin closed doors in a house devoid of children

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
sometimes you want to keep the floofy shedding cats out of the walk in closet

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
also temp control in lovely houses, noise control in houses where 290 lives because he has all that server poo poo in the closet still, so on

that being said, my house is _terrifying_ when the power's out and i hate hate hate it

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I would like to show you my cat.

Her name is Sadie.

She is not good at hiding.

She likes sunbeams a lot.

She is confused by the fruit of A. comosus.

She sends mixed messages.

She acts like she wants a fist bump but gets annoyed if you do it.

She also shows off her floof but gets grumpy if you nuzzle it.

Sadie. She is a cat. I love her very much :3:

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
it has been my experience that all cats named sadie are good cats.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

sports posted:

Really don't see the point of havin closed doors in a house devoid of children

i would be really uncomfortable being watched while in the bathroom

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

prefect posted:

i would be really uncomfortable being watched while in the bathroom

do you even have a cat

Clucking Bell
Oct 20, 2008
Hey beatlegs what's Tildy's story?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Eggplant Wizard posted:

do you even have a cat

i do not; my parents had cats (they're down to one 21-year-old guy now), but i haven't had any on my own (i have enough trouble keeping plants alive)

prefect fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Mar 29, 2013

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

A Curvy Goonette posted:

it has been my experience that all cats named sadie are good cats.

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

nice legz~

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

prefect posted:

i do not; my parents had cats (they're down to one 21-year-old guy now), but i haven't had any on my own (i have enough trouble keeping plants alive)

i thought that might be the case

times cats will get all up in your business:
  • the toilet
  • the shower
  • brushing your teeth (luna likes to pee while we do this)
  • eating meals
  • not eating a meal but sitting near where you usually eat
  • sex (it is really weird when they come up and settle down and start purring and you're like 'dude do you mind?')
  • any time you are in the kitchen
  • any time you are using a closet
  • any time you are carrying something and they could trip you easily
  • when you're wearing something you don't want to get cat fur on
  • all the other times except when you need to find one to give it medicine or take it to the vet

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I'm mostly worried that a catte will rub on my leg while I'm sexhavin and they'll do it enough that I'll be conditioned to not be able to have sex unless a catte is also rubbing on me and then I'm basically worse than furries.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Her toe socks are pretty cute

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
many seasons ago i was taggin my ex from the back and her kitty came up and went for the 290sack

no recommendo

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

FISHMANPET posted:

I'm mostly worried that a catte will rub on my leg while I'm sexhavin and they'll do it enough that I'll be conditioned to not be able to have sex unless a catte is also rubbing on me and then I'm basically worse than furries.
if your catte can get away with rubbing on your leg while you're sexhavin, you're probably not doing it right

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Eggplant Wizard posted:

• any time

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Shifty Pony posted:

Her name is Sadie.

A good cat.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Jonny 290 posted:

masonite + get some tech decks

what do the toy skateboards accomplish

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

A Curvy Goonette posted:

it has been my experience that all cats are good cats.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Eggplant Wizard posted:

• sex (it is really weird when they come up and settle down and start purring and you're like 'dude do you mind?')

this is what dogface does, if there is sexy times being had he needs to be on the bed less than one foot away from the copulation. he will not break eye contact, will not move, and will not leave.

all the while, refurb sits in the corner and sings.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Golden-i posted:

this is what dogface does, if there is sexy times being had he needs to be on the bed less than one foot away from the copulation. he will not break eye contact, will not move, and will not leave.

That sounds haunting.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Speaking of sunbeams

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

Her name is Sadie.

She is not good at hiding.

She likes sunbeams a lot.

She is confused by the fruit of A. comosus.

She sends mixed messages.

She acts like she wants a fist bump but gets annoyed if you do it.

She also shows off her floof but gets grumpy if you nuzzle it.

Sadie. She is a cat. I love her very much :3:

Charlie+eyes

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Golden-i posted:

leo and cj try to leave the room when i masturbate

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

duckfarts posted:

warning: worst post

this is cat

i got her from the local humane society when i was in college. she was pretty chill most of the time, but still reasonably friendly towards people. she'd always come and sleep on/next to me and it was cool. i moved to a place that didnt allow pets, and a friend helped take care of her, and when i finally moved to a place that allowed pets, she came back but was fat now, but still active. she kept all the flump on her for a long time,but was still a really cool chill cat(that didnt care much for my brothers cat dr jones).

after college, i lived at home for a bit and cat became the family cat, which was super cool for my dad - he loves cats, but had been on a sort of cat hiatus for a while(my mom only tolerates them). she was still very people friendly, and when approached, she'd fall down on her side for pettin's and you'd hear a muffled "mewrf" when she hit the floor. i later moved overseas, and cat ended up bonding with my dad. wherever he went, cat would hang out with him. later on though, she got super lean super fast which was scary, but she was stable and doing reasonably okay. when i visited home over the holidays, she generally stayed in bed all the time, and only got up to eat, drink, or use the litterbox. she still liked scrithin, though it was half liking it and half tolerating it probably.

i got this during a meeting this morning

loving tearing up at work now, i miss you cat

:( :( :( :( :(

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Josh Lyman posted:

well, yeah. cats don't like to be chased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

Josh Lyman posted:

same