Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

Oh yeah, Ol' Wendell's dragged the old pineapple through quite a number of ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

Is this a bank, or, you know, a house?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So the Xtacles episodes are really bad. I just reached them for the first time since they aired and holy hell are they full of unfunny bullshit.
I mean there's a few good quips but overall they are quite terrible.

L33t_Kefka
Jul 16, 2000

My 1337 littl3 magic us3r, put 0n this cr0wn, bitch! H4W H4W! I 0wn j00!!!!

Rhyno posted:

So the Xtacles episodes are really bad. I just reached them for the first time since they aired and holy hell are they full of unfunny bullshit.

Bon Jovi would disagree with you!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

L33t_Kefka posted:

Bon Jovi would disagree with you!

Haha, I started to post the same thing. That joke and the Rapier Ape rapist jokes are the only ones I can actually remember from that series, but I still regularly use the term Bon Jovi Friday when applicable. It's doubly brilliant because it's not just a made up thing either, it's a name for a practice that every lazy employee should be aware of and excited for.

Still, whoever came up with the idea to take their helmets off should have been fired. I could maybe deal with the captain and the hologram lady as new characters, but the best part of the Xtacles in FD is their interchangeability and essentially similar personalities, save for Ronnie and a few other one-offs (who still don't have faces).

So for that... thanks, Ken.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Don't forget Cliff & Clint. And "Screech". And I suppose Mike, Fat Mike, and New Fat Mike.

"Aww, Fat Mike too?"

And Kevin, who is NOT the father.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Boosh!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
What about Hooper?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Guys... here's the thing:

Hooper's got a vagina.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

Ror posted:

Guys... here's the thing:

Hooper's got a vagina.

Not as weird as I kinda wanna gently caress New Fat Mike

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Yeah, he gon' get it.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Yeah, for a bunch of surprisingly lifelike gay robots they sure had a lot of personality.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I might be the worst person ever. I spent the last week in India visiting family, and any time I saw a laborer sifting through one of the many open piles of trash, all I could think was "owning a car in China has to be, like, a huge deal! Think of how many rags he had to pick!"

And just now on the way back, two girls working in this burger bar in the Dubai airport were speaking Arabic, and whatever they said sounded similar to Phil trying to respond back to the Saudi investor clones in Arabic.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Another Frisky Dingo reference in Archer last night.

"Aww. Fat Mike, too?"

Got me thinking about how cool an Archer/Xander Crews team-up episode would be. A man can dream. :allears:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

That DICK! posted:

Another Frisky Dingo reference in Archer last night.

"Aww. Fat Mike, too?"

Got me thinking about how cool an Archer/Xander Crews team-up episode would be. A man can dream. :allears:

I would also enjoy an Archer/Xander Crews/Fred Dryer team-up.

insert_funny
Jan 5, 2013

I can never have plastic surgery, because I don't feel like chipping in another five bucks to change the picture.

haljordan posted:

I would also enjoy an Archer/Xander Crews/Fred Dryer team-up.

*punches haljordan in the face* Dammit Olivia, you're too close to this thing!!! Aaaaaaand, scene!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

and nachos!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Son of a bitching bridge!

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Rhyno posted:

Rapier Ape was a fantastic strung-along joke. And I loved the fact that they were just flying around blowing up mountains.

Azure_Horizon fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Mar 18, 2013

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

Azure_Horizon posted:

Ant Baby Machete Squad >>>> all of Frisky Dingo's jokes. I said it.

That is a Frisky Dingo joke so I'm not sure how that works

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

MrL_JaKiri posted:

That is a Frisky Dingo joke so I'm not sure how that works
It works about as well as that wing-ed collar. My. God.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Azure_Horizon posted:

Rapier Ape was a fantastic strung-along joke. And I loved the fact that they were just flying around blowing up mountains.

I disagree, those two eps are so bad they didn't get the go ahead for more.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
Brother of Menelaus!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

SpelledBackwards posted:

It works about as well as that wing-ed collar. My. God.

THANK YOU RONALD REAGAN, YOUR LEGACY IS INTACT

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

now igotta go work at a pet shop, thanks to ronaldreaganass

Mr.Hotkeys
Dec 27, 2008

you're just thinking too much

ultramiraculous posted:

Brother of Menelaus!

No that's Agamemnon

Azure_Horizon posted:

That argument they had while periodically breaking to brace for impact as they crashed through mountains was superb. Show had promise despite its flaws.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Mr.Hotkeys posted:

No that's Agamemnon

Hollywood Squares!

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Mr.Hotkeys posted:

No that's Agamemnon

That argument they had while periodically breaking to brace for impact as they crashed through mountains was superb. Show had promise despite its flaws.

I still try to find ways to incorporate "Rape Ape" into a conversation. It's just... so loving hilarious.

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!

Azure_Horizon posted:

Does that mean there's a rapiest ape?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Azure_Horizon posted:

I still try to find ways to incorporate "Rape Ape" into a conversation. It's just... so loving hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3012CfPIyPU

Mr.Hotkeys
Dec 27, 2008

you're just thinking too much

404GoonNotFound posted:

Hollywood Squares!

No that's Tom Bergeron

Azure_Horizon posted:

Of all the wordplay they've done, that one's up there. Among other greats like Xander thinking the ocean was gone when his secretary told him the 'C' was missing.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
...going to freak out now

insert_funny
Jan 5, 2013

I can never have plastic surgery, because I don't feel like chipping in another five bucks to change the picture.
Oh, that reminds me; I need to get some pickles.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

"She died. On Thursday."

"Aww, so close to the weekend."

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Don't say David Arquette to me!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Don't say David Arquette to me!

Just found out that one of my fellow Austin area goons has a new roommate: not Barnaby Jones, but rather Barry Keenan, the infamous kidnapper of Frank Sinatra Jr. (no idea if he had Patti Hearst syndrome after the ordeal)

But there was a movie made about the story called "Stealing Sinatra", and guess who played the role of Keenan? Here's a hint: it wasn't Jason Alexander.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Darcel Jones?

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

She's in the slideshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
How can she afford a media buy?

• Locked thread