Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

@IAmJericho posted:

Ok Q&A starts now! Just Follow @FOZZYROCK and ask away…

YoshiTatsuWWE posted:

Hello, Chris. This is Yoshi:)
What is “hole step down tuning”?

God drat I love Yoshi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

njsykora posted:

God drat I love Yoshi.
Jericho taught Yoshi how to play the intro to "Smoke on the Water" some weeks ago. Guess Yoshi's getting serious about learning to play the guitar now :3:

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Perigryn posted:

Jericho taught Yoshi how to play the intro to "Smoke on the Water" some weeks ago. Guess Yoshi's getting serious about learning to play the guitar now :3:

Yoshi's also been busting his rear end learning English. :3:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Yoshi as adorable all the time, and even his #NeverGiveUp tweets are just so :3:

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/CodyRhodesWWE/status/316928496763011073

quote:

Private flight, prepped meals, these LA folks really know how to set-up a meeting. #chance

Dashing Cody Rhodes is selling out, man. Finally! Whoo! Rhodes Scholars is gonna be stars, man, stars!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Jefferoo posted:

Dashing Cody Rhodes is selling out, man. Finally! Whoo! Rhodes Scholars is gonna be stars, man, stars!

He will be on the next season of Game of Thrones and not even his rear end in a top hat dog can stop him from seeing the show!

quote:

Kevin Steen þ@FightSteenFight 2h Just witnessed a woman leave a little baby, probably less than a year old, by himself in a car for at least 10 minutes.

quote:

The Zombie Princess þ@JimmyJacobsX 3m @FightSteenFight I don't get it. Should she have given the kid more alone time?

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Mar 27, 2013

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jefferoo posted:

Cody Rhodes gonna be in a Just For Men commercial.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
On a nice note

Mick Foley posted:

Herma Grace, the little girl from The Philippines I started sponsoring through @ChildFund when she was 3, just graduated nursing school.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

On a hilarious note, Daniels and Devitt have been interacting lately.

@FACDaniels posted:

@sonjaydutterson @fakekinkade @fergaldevitt I hope that these tweets between you 3 are soon adapted into a major motion picture.

@FergalDevitt posted:

@facdaniels a remake of 'revenge of the nerds', except the ending is me sticking @fakekinkade 3ds (incl street pass) right up his hole

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BradMaddox posted:

I can't verify this will be the main event. But maybe it is. You'll have to watch #Wrestlemania29 to find out

:swoon:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

@FACDaniels posted:

But take ❤, True Believers! We broke the BIG NEWS last night via our ring gear: Coming Soon-the #BadInfluenceMovie

:swoon:

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Brad Maddox retweeted me and is now following me on twitter! My life is finally complete!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mikey Whipwreck posted:

Would you believe I'm bowling with Bobby Lashley?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Why wouldn't two ex-ECW stars hang out? :confused:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

@GoGoACH posted:

I almost died tonight, but it was worth it! Cause I am the number one contender for the @ringofhonor!! Matt Taven, we coming for you ni**a!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Hulk Hogan posted:

Never thought I would have so much respect for 2 BAD rear end writers that really get it! Matt Conway/Dave Lagana,thank u so much,it's an honorHH
"And it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm featured more, BROTHER"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

quote:

SCOTT HALL ‏@SCOTTHALLNWO
Someboby show this to @TheRealXPac RT @HOFNASH4LIFE: @SCOTTHALLNWO Happy Easter Chico Hope you have a great day

Waltman is never gonna hear the end of that.

Hall usually tweets randomly about the healthy stuff they're eating at DDP's place and this one caught me offguard:

quote:

Easter egg whites

Also:

quote:

JFlores @JFlores1 ‏
@SCOTTHALLNWO what is your favorite Easter candy?

@JFlores1 Chocolate bunny

:lol:

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Apr 1, 2013

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Waltman is never gonna hear the end of that.

If Hall gets clean and X-Pac doesn't fall off too bad, the Kliq would be the most entertaining group of old dudes.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Crossposted from the TNA thread:

Siiiiiiiiiilent Raaaaaaaaage

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Show them this:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

tweet of the year

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

dsriggs posted:

Show them this:

I forgot all about this guy.

Man he sucked.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

fart blood posted:

I forgot all about this guy.

Man he sucked.

Man won a WWE reality TV show, was slapped by McMahon and got hit with the stunner. Then Johnny Ace shouted at him for not selling enough despite being told to get out of the ring and to the back as quickly as he could after the skit.

Then he was fired. If anyone encapsulates WWE's stop start booking it's him. Entire TV show to build him up and then buried and kicked out like a month after he wins.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Man won a WWE reality TV show, was slapped by McMahon and got hit with the stunner. Then Johnny Ace shouted at him for not selling enough despite being told to get out of the ring and to the back as quickly as he could after the skit.

Then he was fired. If anyone encapsulates WWE's stop start booking it's him. Entire TV show to build him up and then buried and kicked out like a month after he wins.

The Wellness failure didn't help him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Forgot about that. Dumb as gently caress for him but he's not the one that put that much effort and money into promoting him.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
TNA should bring him in for one night for a Gut Check and just have Austin Aries beat the crap out of him for a few good minutes.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

I don't think WWE really wanted to promote anybody who was on the show, and they only did it because USA wanted them to. Hence them nixing all of the good indie talent that USA had signed on just so they could rig it so the guy already under contract won.

Also he sucked a whole and didn't really have any buzz or hype during the show so I'm not sad about any wasted potential.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Punk just won at Twitter.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Gaylord Plower posted:

I don't think WWE really wanted to promote anybody who was on the show, and they only did it because USA wanted them to. Hence them nixing all of the good indie talent that USA had signed on just so they could rig it so the guy already under contract won.

Also he sucked a whole and didn't really have any buzz or hype during the show so I'm not sad about any wasted potential.

I feel like it's more that they clearly wanted Luke or Jeremiah to win until both of them poo poo the bed hardcore in the last few episodes.

It's about time for a "Where are they now?"-type post about everybody on that show. Jeremiah is probably in jail for killing someone in the ring, Luke probably went to a reality show. The only mildly successful one is the one that became a funkadactyl.

What the hell happened to Martin? Everybody figured once his leg healed they would skyrocket him through developmental. He was really good and they seemed pretty high on him before the injury.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

VogeGandire posted:

yeah a few months ago maybe.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

VogeGandire posted:

Shield should change its name to "Three Black Men".

In fact, I'm toxxing myself.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

LightsGameraAction posted:

I feel like it's more that they clearly wanted Luke or Jeremiah to win until both of them poo poo the bed hardcore in the last few episodes.

It's about time for a "Where are they now?"-type post about everybody on that show. Jeremiah is probably in jail for killing someone in the ring, Luke probably went to a reality show. The only mildly successful one is the one that became a funkadactyl.

What the hell happened to Martin? Everybody figured once his leg healed they would skyrocket him through developmental. He was really good and they seemed pretty high on him before the injury.

Jeremiah "MMA" Riggs just loses in Bellator's undercard all the time they go to the south. That is what he's up to.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Also Ivelisse is in TNA and is apparently going to join Aces and Eights soon.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"Skid marks" is in OVW and is married to Tracy Smother's daughter. He, Ivelisse, Matt Cross and the Funkadactyl are the only ones I've noticed have any profile in wrestling after the show.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Karmine posted:

Also Ivelisse is in TNA and is apparently going to join Aces and Eights soon.
That won't do her any good in the long run.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

"Skid marks" is in OVW and is married to Tracy Smother's daughter. He, Ivelisse, Matt Cross and the Funkadactyl are the only ones I've noticed have any profile in wrestling after the show.

Pretty sure big Eric Watts is like doing California indies or something.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I saw Eric Watts roughly a year ago in NWA Hollywood. The crowd chanted "You're not tough enough" and maybe "Do some cardio."

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

Golden Bee posted:

I saw Eric Watts roughly a year ago in NWA Hollywood. The crowd chanted "You're not tough enough" and maybe "Do some cardio."

if there wasn't at least one chant about dropkicks, I will be sorely disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Brock now has a verified account

https://twitter.com/BrockLesnar