Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
somebody get all this loving confetti outta here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Every time a new page is posted, I'm just hoping for the killing blow on either side so we can move on and get back to the funny.

EDIT: I mean, really, all he needs to do is have Hindo be all arrogant, go in for the kill, and Rob jumps out of the way and impales him with something. Standard action movie scene. The end, move on.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Apr 2, 2013

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Yeah if we're going to get fight scenes speed it up LB plow through them so we can get back to the funny stuff.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Can't wait for the FB rant that comes from this reaction

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Adventures of Bite Under Troll were a lot more interesting than the DBZ fights.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Welp. The trolling is gone. Back to Naruto (and pubes). :geno:

scarycave fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Apr 2, 2013

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I thought I'd write a song for the sensitive portrayal of a gay relationship back in Chapter 1.

Lyrics:

Why did you kill him?
I loved him
Why did you kill him?
I loved him
It's no excuse
That my baby was trolling you,
Was trolling you,

I heard your girlfriend is a real slutty bitch,
I done heard your girlfriend is a real slutty bitch
Your little lady fucks all the fags in town
'Cause that bitch of yours has a dick

I bet your girlfriend can suck balls like a pro,
I bet your girlfriend can suck balls like a pro,
You like takin' miracle whip
In the face like a human being hoe,

You just up and kicked my man in two,
Even Shadow wouldn't kill him, Sonic what's wrong with you?

If I were Robotnik
I would use my robots on you,
If I were a plumber,
I would use my hammer on you,
Pori won't avenge my baby,
Whatever, he's just a noob

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
And we're back to a boring-rear end fight that everybody stopped giving a poo poo about long ago. Seriously, how many months has this fight been going on by now?

Lazey was right, TGT isn't Dragonball. TGT is actually SLOWER than Dragonball.

vvv: That is just HARSH. But true. :(

Freak Futanari fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Apr 2, 2013

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dorroile posted:

Lazey was right, TGT isn't Dragonball. TGT is actually SLOWER than Dragonball.

TGT is Bleach.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

spanky the dolphin posted:

I think I know what happens next.

I love this art style

And I wish this fight would finish :smith:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
It wouldn't be so bad if LB released all the scenes of a fight at once. As is it slows down the entire comic for months and is unfunny. Again speed it up LB.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

spanky the dolphin posted:

I think I know what happens next.

Rob's dragon having a giant "D" emblem is awesome.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Stottie Kyek posted:

I thought I'd write a song for the sensitive portrayal of a gay relationship back in Chapter 1.

Raw and emotional and sweet like nice feet.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Stottie! I missed your heartfelt and introspective TGT ballads! Nice selection of lyrics, too. It's hard to get the rhythm right when you're just taking lines from the comic, but that was smooth as all hell.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Metal Loaf posted:

TGT is Bleach.

Now, let's not say things we can't take back.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Backweb posted:

Nice comic! I love the style.

At first I thought they were fighting on top of batman's head before I scrolled down ...and since LB has crammed so much stuff into his comic I can't say I'd be surprised if that was the case.

I'm sorry Spanky. :smith:

//Edit//

Blackheart posted:

Now, let's not say things we can't take back.
Let's show it instead.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Apr 2, 2013

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

scarycave posted:

Don't you dare apologise for something that beautiful.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
The best thing to come out of the thread is Hitler gets Jewed. :allears:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

This is beautiful.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Metal Loaf posted:

TGT is Bleach.

The characters in TGT don't explain what they're doing nearly as much as the characters in Bleach. Remember how everyone was wondering what those electric spider-things were earlier? If this were a Bleach fight, we'd have a page and a half explaining what they are, how they work, and how Hindo got them in the first place.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

TwoPair posted:

The characters in TGT don't explain what they're doing nearly as much as the characters in Bleach. Remember how everyone was wondering what those electric spider-things were earlier? If this were a Bleach fight, we'd have a page and a half explaining what they are, how they work, and how Hindo got them in the first place.

That could actually have been pretty funny. Just a sudden random flashback to Hindo learning how to vomit a lot of a spiders.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Dorroile posted:

That could actually have been pretty funny. Just a sudden random flashback to Hindo learning how to vomit a lot of a spiders.

It would be a nice refresher from the pube hurricane fight going on right now.
I'm sure Lazy will have some really hilarious explanation but in the meantime, heres some speculation's to think about :
-Hindo is the bug guy from Naruto. The end.
-Hindo ate at a gas-station.
-Hindo had unprotected sex with an electric alien spider queen.
-Hindo is actually a giant electric alien spider queen.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

scarycave posted:

//Edit//

Let's show it instead.

S'alright! The fight would be more interesting if it were situated atop a head after all.

Glad you spotted the 'D', nerdbot!

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.

Roundabout Route fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Apr 3, 2013

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Man my pills are chilled by all this amazing fanart.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I really want to show this to someone to share in the joy but then I realize no one in real life will know what the gently caress.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Oh god, I was reading this in the library and I just now noticed lady has been watching me read it. She was starring at Silvers List - either she was a sonic fan, or she's one of Lazy's private assasians who's going to kill me for being a goon. :tinfoil:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I started listening a little bit to Tyler, The Creator the other day. Anybody know this guy and get serious "Lazerbot but music" vibes from him?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Fumaofthelake posted:

I started listening a little bit to Tyler, The Creator the other day. Anybody know this guy and get serious "Lazerbot but music" vibes from him?

Yeah. He's a crazy guy who sometimes writes some funny stuff, but much like Lazey-B people just piled so much praise on him he went totally batshit for a while, bottling fans and making an rear end of himself.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
I would say LB has more of a Russ Lindquist vibe about him.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
R.I.P. Tails Gets Trolled.

i300
Dec 30, 2012

There's something wrong with a 14-year old girl talking about all this sperm...

Tacostein posted:

R.I.P. Tails Gets Trolled.

Is it over again?

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

i300 posted:

Is it over again?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
No its not over, its just going to be updating really slow - depending on whether LB really is taking a year off or not.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
I'm not going to apologize for taking this long to get pages 18 and 19 (not to mention "the adventures of underbite troll") up on tailsgetstrolled.com :colbert:

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
No, but seriously, how is this web-comic not over? Interest has been waning for a long time now, and with the never ending fights seeming to be a standard of the comic, how is it to recover? Lazy-B has shown us his true colors, his true pills. They are not chilled. They are melting like the wicked witch of the west.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
It was a good idea for me to catch up on this thread by only reading the updates.

I don't care what LB's damage is. Still an interesting story.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Tacostein posted:

No, but seriously, how is this web-comic not over? Interest has been waning for a long time now, and with the never ending fights seeming to be a standard of the comic, how is it to recover? Lazy-B has shown us his true colors, his true pills. They are not chilled. They are melting like the wicked witch of the west.

Get a look at this poo poo-pizza munching batsard :mmmhmm:

The "never-ending" fights aren't so bad when read as an archive, but yeah, I agree they drag on when waiting update to update. Then one update comes along and restores your faith in everything.

Kind of like Christmas, alright? Exactly like loving Christmas.

Watching Rob adapt and create whole new shouts is cool. My :chillpill: endures.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

gently caress these long fights, I just want to get back to the goofy adventures of Hulk & Co

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Yeah I miss the goofy weird poo poo where Looney Tunes characters were getting shot in the head.

A great deal of the charm of this comic for me comes from seeing stuff like Ronald McDonald quivering in the grip of weirdass psychosis, rather than watching two Original the Characters slowly duke it out in a plain red background. Any time a non-pre-existing character's got the spotlight (yes, including Rob + the trolls) I don't find it as funny. But whatever, dude's drawing what he wants I guess.