Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Hellsau posted:

You know it's like a bad comic book that the writer doesn't know what to do with but doesn't want to let die.

Aka Dragonball / Naruto / etc. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
So now Lazerbot has become what he hated, a troll.

Welcome home Lazerbot. :getin:

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I honestly think that I have attached more emotion to this comic than most things in my life over the past year. I started confused (never read a webcomic before), then became intrigued by the pure ignorance of it all, then would get legitimately anxious for a new page to come out (maybe around the time Hulk was still relevant?), then bored with fight scenes, then confused again (homosexuals are bad, etc), then annoyed by LB's 13 year old-ish attitude, and now content in watching for new pages while also understanding that he is a douchey kid who thought he was famous for a few months.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Col. Justice posted:

I honestly think that I have attached more emotion to this comic than most things in my life over the past year.

cmon, man.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Well if you're gonna remove everything else I said that infers satire...

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Col. Justice posted:

Well if you're gonna remove everything else I said that infers satire...

Eh I didn't pick up the satire in there either, and with your AV and gangtag you were obviously invested enough to spend cash on it.

I hope this drama stuff and vendetta against SA is all just some sort of meta story that will tie in with the rest of it eventually...but that's pretty hopeful I know.

I hope LB gets a new perspective soon, I want to see this thing finished, or at least see Tails arc be completed. The drama is mildly entertaining but is getting old fast.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

JGBeagle posted:

So now Lazerbot has become what he hated, a troll.

Welcome home Lazerbot. :getin:

and if you
glaze in to
the abys,
the abys gl-
-azes also
in to you

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
Someone should take over and just finish the the comic for LB, with shorter fights.

Part of me is curious to see if the comic would still be entertaining at all if all of the spelling and grammatical errors in it were corrected.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

MustelaFuro posted:

Someone should take over and just finish the the comic for LB, with shorter fights.

Part of me is curious to see if the comic would still be entertaining at all if all of the spelling and grammatical errors in it were corrected.

If someone did this, it would probably drive lazy-b over the edge, he had a weird melt down directed at the tgt facebook fan page earlier.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Finish the comic with everyone getting SA accounts and learning to live together in peace.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

White Dog Eggs posted:

If someone did this, it would probably drive lazy-b over the edge, he had a weird melt down directed at the tgt facebook fan page earlier.

I might be intrested...I've trying to get a comic started and doing something like this might make for some decent practice. It would be total poo poo though so then again maybe not.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

scarycave posted:

I might be intrested...I've trying to get a comic started and doing something like this might make for some decent practice. It would be total poo poo though so then again maybe not.

Do it. Then we can get a resolution and just leave this whole ugly thing behind us. :(

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Cobalt Chloride posted:

Do it. Then we can get a resolution and just leave this whole ugly thing behind us. :(

You don't know what your asking...last time I tried rewritting a comic - it ended badly. I can't guarantee everyone's safety - but I can definitely make something.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

scarycave posted:

You don't know what your asking...last time I tried rewritting a comic - it ended badly. I can't guarantee everyone's safety - but I can definitely make something.

Do it, if only to see the fallout from LB.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

scarycave posted:

Did you seriously not learn anything from the last time you tried to rewrite a comic

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

scarycave posted:

So what you're saying is you're the perfect man goon for the job.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

scarycave posted:

Yeah sure, get this thread closed too, why not

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Call Now posted:

It'll be a mercy killing at this point.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Call Now posted:

In the interests of burying this thread before it gets worse, what did Scarycave do?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Hellsau posted:

In the interests of burying this thread before it gets worse, what did Scarycave do?

He tried to rewrite Dominic Deegan to make it funny/good but ended up resorting to gay jokes and over-reliance on sight gags. It was a dangerous job, and he wasn't the goon for it.

He later redeemed himself with gif edits, which were hilarious and good.

Thus is the tale of Scarycave. I pray he doesn't make a fool of himself once more.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

DicktheCat posted:

He tried to rewrite Dominic Deegan to make it funny/good but ended up resorting to gay jokes and over-reliance on sight gags. It was a dangerous job, and he wasn't the goon for it.

Soooo.... he turned it into Tails Gets Trolled?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
:fut:

[THE END]

scarycave fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Apr 13, 2013

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Works for me

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

TO THE GOLDMINE

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

This is basically the best way to end the thread.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Sic transit gloria trolli.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Perfect, thank you.

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!

Honestly, this is all the closure I need.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

:golfclap: This is probably the best way for it to end.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
SHUT IT DOWN

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Good night dear thread!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Welp that's my headcanon now.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Yup, I'm good now.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

SHUT IT DOWN FOREVER!!!

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Well, if this "trully" is the end, let me say that it's been a wild ride. Gentlemen, it was an honor enjoying this madness with you all.

High.
Shovel.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Apr 14, 2013

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

All dumb asses learned.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The diamond shines bright.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Well the necromancers arc was pretty good and this thread introduced me to Hitmen for Destiny/Space Spy so good enough I guess

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I declare this meeting of the Midnight Society over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impatient Skype JO
Nov 26, 2011

leave a sign ... something witchy

you posted:

your text here

Dark Souls posted:

imminent beating to a pulp
This is the best way to end it, all things considered.

High
Shovel