Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Shifty Pony posted:

i think we got the same model. how embarrassing.

white belly? c/d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

quadpus posted:

I forgot to post this earlier. Elena and her amazing doctor. Dr. Gokhale at the VCA VSC of Seattle (in Lynnwood)

If you're anywhere within an hour or two and you have a pet emergency, this is the place to go. They know their stuff.

drat elena is tiny

also rad doctor

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Mocha is a pro cat with a pro gently caress you all catte stare

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Mocha is like a ridiculously pretty designer cat.

I think she's a french model.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
those calming blue eyes are like the opposite of refurb's

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Shifty Pony posted:

i excuse the paws because omg toe socks on cattes! :3:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
I've thought for a while now that my fisheye camera has a light leak, but apparently not

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
get me outta dis whack-rear end fishbowl prison

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
woke up to gizmo feverishly licking her lady parts and trying to pee constantly

ugh another uti... i think imma have them run her blood too this time just to make sure there isn't anything else wrong

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Miyamotos RGB NES posted:

white belly? c/d

c

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
and now she's trying to piss all over my bed :suicide:

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

flyboi posted:

and now she's trying to piss all over my bed :suicide:

it's somewhere soft and where you're a lot so then it hurts less! :(

get better gizmo.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

setting up a play date asap

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:ohdear: gizmo

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Is it too late to get in on Tuxedo goodness?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Neville is not sure about laser pointer app.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Marshmallow Mayhem posted:

Neville is not sure about laser pointer app.

shameful

Robot_Z
Jun 30, 2011

All this time I
thought it was normal
Clever Betty
Uncle Swipe

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

erm,

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Speaking of tuxedos and toe-socks, considering that Ash just turned four months, if he grows into those whiskers he may level the city.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

MikeJF posted:

Speaking of tuxedos and toe-socks, considering that Ash just turned four months, if he grows into those whiskers he may level the city.

He is getting loving huge! If Ripley was healthy when she had him, he'd be massive!

The current kittens are already 2 pounds or better!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Robot_Z posted:

Uncle Swipe

Give me back my cat!

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Monday afternoon motherfuckers!

Wait, that is a lovely time of the week.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

there's something wrong with ur catte

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Endless Mike posted:

there's something wrong with ur catte

I washed it and it shrank.

Lazy!

SpannerX fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Apr 15, 2013

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Is it too late to get in on Tuxedo goodness?

Tuxedocats are always in style.

i gave Sadie extra ear rubbins to show solidarity with gizmo.

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

StarkingBarfish posted:

Welp, kebab just had two polyps removed from his ear and throat. He's in for observation over the weekend, cone of shame pics will happen either tomorrow or tuesday.

That's like €2k on this floofy little shitlord now. Still rules, still totally worth it.

So this is an X-ray of kebab's mindbrain. The really dark bits on the right of the xrays are the Ear Bits (good). The lack of really dark on the left of the xrays are his other Ear Bits filled with poo poo (bad). Apparently he's been deaf in that ear since long before we got him.

They opened him up, removed the huge mass of i don't know wtf from the ear and gave him an oil change. If he's _really_ lucky he might get hearing back in that ear.
Apparently the vets loved him because he wasn't a total rear end in a top hat, and generally responded well to pets.

CONE OF SHAME. He's got this for the next 15 days, and currently is bumping into stuff all over the house, reversing and bumping into other stuff with it.

You have denied me the ability to lick my own taint. For this you will pay

Xanthine
Nov 8, 2008

cat gender is a social construct

StarkingBarfish posted:

aww, are you gonna give him a bath at some point?

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Xanthine posted:

aww, are you gonna give him a bath at some point?

Not sure- He's not too smelly now, but I reckon after 15 days he will be. If his ear is healing well I might give him a wash, but I don't want to antagnoize him too much now.

Funnily enough the vet didn't mention needing to bathe him, but they're french, so :france:

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

StarkingBarfish posted:

CONE OF SHAME. He's got this for the next 15 days, and currently is bumping into stuff all over the house, reversing and bumping into other stuff with it.

I didn't know until now but catte drinking from fountain while wearing cone of shame is what I've been looking for all these years.

Xanthine
Nov 8, 2008

StarkingBarfish posted:

Not sure- He's not too smelly now, but I reckon after 15 days he will be. If his ear is healing well I might give him a wash, but I don't want to antagnoize him too much now.

Funnily enough the vet didn't mention needing to bathe him, but they're french, so :france:

if he hates baths someone said these were good even with the stupid name:
http://reviews.petsmart.com/4830/4033294/pet-head-pet-head-multi-purpose-grooming-deodorizing-cat-wipes-reviews/reviews.htm

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

"Asian pear scent"? No amount of piss filled shoes in the world would be enough for kebab to express his disdain at smelling like that.

They seem like a great idea though- I'll see if I can get some. I wonder if baby wipes would work?

Xanthine
Nov 8, 2008

StarkingBarfish posted:

"Asian pear scent"? No amount of piss filled shoes in the world would be enough for kebab to express his disdain at smelling like that.

They seem like a great idea though- I'll see if I can get some. I wonder if baby wipes would work?

yeah the scented aspect is silly but I'd want to get something made for cats since they lick their fur and you wouldn't want something leaving residue that might be fine for humans but toxic for cats to ingest.

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
True that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

StarkingBarfish posted:

we had a long hallway in our old house, and the cat enjoyed walking on the sides of the hallway and getting the cone stuck on every single doorway/cabinetdoor/molding. seriously took him like 40 minutes to navigate the hallway with all the walk, get suck, backup, walk, get stuck on THE SAME THING, backup, repeat forever

also

StarkingBarfish posted:

lol