Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slam5000
Aug 19, 2012

Huh, I guess ketchup is pink as well! Who knew!

OK, sorry, no more terrible jokes. That art is just amazing, thanks to all the people who made and or made humorous (and particularly bloody) edits for making my day. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

likecnsnnts posted:

You people. (My favorite touch is his tiny hat on the side of his head.)

Take a good look, folks. This is how Byakuya Togami fell.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Calico Heart posted:

Et tu, saute?

likecnsnnts
Jun 16, 2008

SPLINTER CELLULITE

Calico Heart posted:

I can;t remember any of his best quotes right now.

Hmm...

"Its easy to tell what the next step should be, isnt it? Its even more obvious than ejaculation."
"But I feel that she and I share a destiny. A stiff destiny.
"Ahaha! Dont worry, its not money that I want..."
"You see, I want you to let me do you a little."
"You have just the kind of lewd face that would make any man horny!"
"I have just one request. Please stop taking baths from now on. I much prefer dirty bodies, if you know what I mean."

alternatively,

"Yay! A choco-swirl!"
"Ah! The legendary three-flavor danish!"

BigDB
Mar 21, 2013

likecnsnnts posted:

This pleases me greatly. Thanks for the edit, the ketchup one is good as well :D

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

likecnsnnts posted:

Hmm...

"Its easy to tell what the next step should be, isnt it? Its even more obvious than ejaculation."
"But I feel that she and I share a destiny. A stiff destiny.
"Ahaha! Dont worry, its not money that I want..."
"You see, I want you to let me do you a little."
"You have just the kind of lewd face that would make any man horny!"
"I have just one request. Please stop taking baths from now on. I much prefer dirty bodies, if you know what I mean."

alternatively,

"Yay! A choco-swirl!"
"Ah! The legendary three-flavor danish!"

I can't believe I forgot those. They both came out of nowhere and were amazing.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Calico Heart posted:

Which just proves that this Togami was clearly not the same Togami from DR1. :colbert:

I WANT TO BELIEVE

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /

Calico Heart posted:

TGT has kind of left a sour taste in my mouth now.

What happened to TGT?

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Several pages back, somebody mentioned the "munn-na-na-NUH-na-NUH" bit of Monobear's theme; that sounds remarkably similar to a large portion of the soundtrack to the DS game "Feel The Magic: XY/XX" (which is pretty bizarre and considerably better than it sounds). How common is this kind of backing vocals? If it's uncommon, were they made by the same person?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

prahanormal posted:

What happened to TGT?

The abridged version is that some people casually mentioned to its creator "Maybe you should stop using the word 'human being' so much", and he now perceives the entirety of these forums his enemy. He goes on -literal- mean-spirited, page long rants at the drop of a hat if anyone tries to talk to him now, and is starting to fill the comic with jokes at our expense. He also has a few nutbar fans who are just encouraging his insane reactions, making them worse.

Basically goons very lightly tapped the glass and the tiger started eating its cubs :negative:

MiyokoBlade
Mar 28, 2013

likecnsnnts posted:

This is just a suggestion...but maybe we can make it shuffle back and forth? I think that would be quite hilarious. Sorry, but trying to see Hanamura-san trying to walk gracefully doesn't really fit. I see him doing more of a shuffle.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Calico Heart posted:

Hellowinter does it again! I really enjoy how the characters each still manage to have their own "logo" (the tie, the book, the pastry bag), even though they're in uniform.

Man oh man, this is a thing of beauty. Can't think of a good title to go beneath though. Perhaps just UNCONTROLLABLE. would work nicely. I can;t remember anu of his best quotes right now. I wish I had the :10bux: to spare, TGT has kind of left a sour taste in my mouth now.

I think the image stands out perfectly fine on its own without a quote or anything beneath it. There's already text! That text is fine.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Drew that a while ago. I was planning on sitting on it until the 24th, but eh, might as well post it now.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I've got to say that Matsuda's comic is pretty neat looking for something that is entirely irrelevant but otherwise a very neat design.(I'd totally read the story of that bearded Mario looking fella.)

GenericMartini fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Apr 18, 2013

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

tiistai posted:

Drew that a while ago. I was planning on sitting on it until the 24th, but eh, might as well post it now.

That is great. I love Kuzuryuu hiding under the table. (S-shut up I don't want to go to your stupid party!)

CrushedB
Jun 2, 2008

Anybody reading a magazine with an article on Necro-Nesia isn't right in the head.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Boo-ko being on the cover is a nice touch. It makes me picture Matsuda and Yamada talkin' manga, although I'm not sure that's really a good image to think about.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

GenericMartini posted:

I've got to say that Matsuda's comic is pretty neat looking for something that is entirely irrelevant but otherwise a very neat design.(I'd totally read the story of that bearded Mario looking fella.)

Don't forget heart-head megaman!

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

tiistai posted:

Togami is totally fixated on that cake and that amuses me.

Athar1007
Oct 11, 2012

Faction Namer

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

Also, looking at those pictures again, is...Is Kamishiro sporting wood? Please just tell me it's a trick of the light or position. :gonk:

So it's not just me? :ohdear:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

:ms:

tiistai fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Apr 18, 2013

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
So the people who made Dangan Ronpa played NIER too much?

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Ahahahaha, that's just great.

I wanna draw something again but I'm 'fraid you're a lot better than me.

I'm kind of disappointed about Komaeda. As it's been mentioned before, the only right way to deal with him now is to strap him to a pole and be done with it. He's going to be a giant, loud, annoying elephant in the room for as long as he is alive, and I hope they kill him quickly because of this.

Suzuki Method fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Apr 18, 2013

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Suzuki Method posted:

Ahahahaha, that's just great.

I wanna draw something again but I'm 'fraid you're a lot better than me.

I'm kind of disappointed about Komaeda. As it's been mentioned before, the only right way to deal with him now is to strap him to a pole and be done with it. He's going to be a giant, loud, annoying elephant in the room for as long as he is alive, and I hope they kill him quickly because of this.

Yeah, the rational thing to do, which I'm hoping the kids will do (and they've already got a pretty good track record as far reasoning-ability goes), is capture him and tie him up/stick him in a jail/something, then set up a pair of guards. He's too dangerous to leave alone, and without guards someone else might get the funny idea to kill him while he's helpless.

But then, what's liable to happen is someone else gets murdered, and he gets a perfect alibi by being under watch the whole time. It seems like he might have guaranteed his own safety in a kinda twisted way.

And I hope do you draw more, I really liked your Kuzuryuu from way back.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."

Falls Down Stairs posted:

Yeah, the rational thing to do, which I'm hoping the kids will do (and they've already got a pretty good track record as far reasoning-ability goes), is capture him and tie him up/stick him in a jail/something, then set up a pair of guards. He's too dangerous to leave alone, and without guards someone else might get the funny idea to kill him while he's helpless.

But then, what's liable to happen is someone else gets murdered, and he gets a perfect alibi by being under watch the whole time. It seems like he might have guaranteed his own safety in a kinda twisted way.

The best part is that while guarding Komaeda means he can't do anything crazy or get murdered, it also means that the guards are going to get quality time with the crazy. Lots of quality time.

Here's hoping they don't think to duct tape his mouth shut, at least not quickly. I'd love to see Komaeda try to keep the murders moving when all he can use is words.

Radian Angle
Oct 29, 2012

MiyokoBlade posted:

This is just a suggestion...but maybe we can make it shuffle back and forth? I think that would be quite hilarious. Sorry, but trying to see Hanamura-san trying to walk gracefully doesn't really fit. I see him doing more of a shuffle.

Exit stage left.

via Imgflip GIF Generator

DiabloCthulhu
Mar 23, 2013

DaveWoo posted:

I'm not seeing any resemblance, beyond the general similarity that nearly all of the female characters in this series share.
Hmm, maybe you're right, and I'm just seeing things that I want to see (right now my main theory regarding Ryouko is that she's indeed Junko).

That picture with Mahiru is awesome (fixated on cake Togami amused me as well, nice touch), fanart with Aoi is also great (all of your fanart is really good, in fact). And I'm kinda glad that my misunderstood question led to something good (well, besides that comic with cake at the laptop).

I'm really interested to see just how long Komaeda will survive. Personally, I don't see him surviving until the end, but I don't think that he's gonna die until at least chapter 4. You can do a lot with him, and killing him too soon would be a wasted opportunity.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

DiabloCthulhu posted:

Hmm, maybe you're right, and I'm just seeing things that I want to see (right now my main theory regarding Ryouko is that she's indeed Junko).

If Ryouko was Junko, I think we could lay the entire blame for the despairification of mankind on perverted bread-boy. Who wouldn't feel like destroying the whole drat world if you had that guy saying he wanted to "do you a little." :barf:

Kringlorr
Oct 8, 2012

Why are you doing that?

imma get that torgami

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

Kringlorr posted:

imma get that torgami

I entirely approve of both this and all the other glorious fanart to come out recently, they are all brilliant. It's a shame this is such an obvious spoiler because that avatar/title text would be pretty boss.

Also, one thing which I think is kind of a shame? There's pretty much no way we're not going to include Nagito in every free time event now, which is honestly kinda irritating because what with one thing and another pretty much every character seems to have all sorts of things in them now worth digging up. Kudos to Spike for making interesting characters, I guess.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
And I really wanted to dig further into Sonia's bizarrely in-depth political knowledge and opinions too. :(

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

We still get to vote for two people each time, right? I doubt Orenronen will allow us to completely neglect the other characters.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Tomn posted:

I entirely approve of both this and all the other glorious fanart to come out recently, they are all brilliant. It's a shame this is such an obvious spoiler because that avatar/title text would be pretty boss.

Also, one thing which I think is kind of a shame? There's pretty much no way we're not going to include Nagito in every free time event now, which is honestly kinda irritating because what with one thing and another pretty much every character seems to have all sorts of things in them now worth digging up. Kudos to Spike for making interesting characters, I guess.

Well Nagito only has five more events at most, so if we get him every time, he survives the next few chapters and he's always available, we'd probably be done with him at the end of Chapter Three.

I'm actually wondering if Monobear is going to introduce any motives - Nagito tried to start one of his own accord, but now that the murdering has started Monobear might need a motive to keep things going.

symptom
Oct 19, 2011

Tenebrais posted:

We still get to vote for two people each time, right? I doubt Orenronen will allow us to completely neglect the other characters.

I'm sure, but you know most people are just gonna vote for Komaeda.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

ApplesandOranges posted:

I'm actually wondering if Monobear is going to introduce any motives - Nagito tried to start one of his own accord, but now that the murdering has started Monobear might need a motive to keep things going.

But he already gave one? This chapter's motive was the missing memories of their school life, that's the whole main reason why Teuteru killed, he wanted to know if what Monobear said was true because of his promise to his sick mom.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

symptom posted:

I'm sure, but you know most people are just gonna vote for Komaeda.

Well, there's always the possibility that he'll be unavailable for socializing like last time (especially if they do decide to tie him up or otherwise keep him out of the way.)

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Jeez, Hanamura's lucky nobody saw him in this get-up.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Tomn posted:

This is Dangan Ronpa dude. I'm sure by the time we're done with trail 2 there will be plenty other characters who could win the vote.

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
Hm. It's only just now sunk into me the symbolism of Togami getting killed by a skewer. The fattest character skewered by a chef...huh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torino
Mar 6, 2013

If I could find a way to put my own soul into a computer, that would surely create a true “strong AI”...

tiistai posted:

I love this! Especially Souda's face.

• Locked thread