Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Cena even made a crack at Ryback not getting enough to eat. He did kind of take it a bit personal given the dude's eating habits.

Gods I wish Punk would have been able to pull a "BE A STAR, JOHN!" promo about the poo poo Cena pulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Gatts posted:

Cena even made a crack at Ryback not getting enough to eat. He did kind of take it a bit personal given the dude's eating habits.

Gods I wish Punk would have been able to pull a "BE A STAR, JOHN!" promo about the poo poo Cena pulls.
Cena's a bitch like that when he knows nobody can talk back at him. I want him to say something inexcusable and they make him apologize in public.

But anyway, Ryback tweeted:

The Ryback posted:

If you have something worth fighting for you have to fight for it. Being bred to b scared is the problem. Rules will be broken. #RybackRules"

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I had to read that Ryback tweet a few times, it's just like a white noise jumble of words to me.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

triplexpac posted:

I had to read that Ryback tweet a few times, it's just like a white noise jumble of words to me.
Whatever they said to him about that earlier tweet must have rattled him. He must be gorging himself on Panera Bread from shock.

I bet they told him to put the tiny hat back on...

Fake Edit:

Don West posted:

Just got my biannual royalty check from TNA and if it wasn't so hilarious it would be sad
Apparently, it was less than a $20 brown bag special.

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Apr 17, 2013

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Big E Langston posted:

‏@BigELangston 17 Apr
Landing in Amsterdam just to board a bus & leave is like going to Victoria's Secret only to be thrown out before you try on the Fall line.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Bischoff is still a shithead

https://twitter.com/EBischoff/status/325277773620973569

Particularly read the responses where he's insulting Dave Scherer ‏of PW Insider

Vertical Lime fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Apr 19, 2013

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Yep...

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bischoff's profile pic is hilarious

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

Jesus H. Christ :stare:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
His political insights are just as good as Garrett Bischoff is a wrestler.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
...remember a while back when there were reports of Hogan (and by extension Bischoff) being really high on Austin Aries? I'm beginning to think it wasn't just for his workrate and mic skills.

Dixie's gonna have to lay down some punishment here or else lose whatever respect she has left in the company as well as Spike TV.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
On a better note

The Iron Sheik posted:

The dumb bitch run over his brother he so loving dumb now he can get hosed in the rear end till he die #bostonbombing

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Perigryn posted:

...remember a while back when there were reports of Hogan (and by extension Bischoff) being really high on Austin Aries? I'm beginning to think it wasn't just for his workrate and mic skills.

Dixie's gonna have to lay down some punishment here or else lose whatever respect she has left in the company as well as Spike TV.

Oh you mean the TV company that goes "oh gee, that's nice Dixie, here's some tinfoil. Eric Bischoff, what do you think about these numbers?"

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Austin Aries' Twitter is the Matt Hardy Twitter of 2013.

@AustinHealyAries posted:

Found this interesting...finish as predicted. Good show so far. Let's see what's next... April 18, 2013

Away with the truther bullshit almost immediately after the guy was caught.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

njsykora posted:

Austin Aries' Twitter is the Matt Hardy Twitter of 2013.

Away with the truther bullshit almost immediately after the guy was caught.

You mean the two kids who fucken shot at the police and killed another? As a Bostonian gently caress you.

Here is the description of the video he linked to

quote:

An unnamed whistleblower has come out and said the following... "They're going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he's unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn't be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events."

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Apr 20, 2013

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Jesus Christ, it just gets worse.

Is it possible for anyone to commit a crime without it being a :tinfoil: conspiracy so Obama can take people's guns away?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

While this is true this is just really stupid to ask right now and with the evidence.

Austin Healy Aries posted:

Do we still live in an "innocent until proven guilty" society? Or, are the things "reported" on the "news" all the "proof" the masses need?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Thauros posted:

Is it possible for anyone to commit a crime without it being a :tinfoil: conspiracy so Obama can take people's guns away?

Ken Anderson is getting in on it as well, retweeting people saying the neighbours should've been armed while the rest of the internet gives the Boston PD mad props for getting the guy alive.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
Austin Aries can go gently caress himself.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

bobkatt013 posted:

While this is true this is just really stupid to ask right now and with the evidence.

Austin Aries is just a stupid individual who doesn't understand the presumption of innocence is a legal issue not a societal requirement that people pretend the guilty are innocent. That and the courts don't decide guilt or innocence anyway, they decide the question of guilt or non-guilt.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

MassRanTer posted:

Austin Aries is just a stupid individual who doesn't understand the presumption of innocence is a legal issue not a societal requirement that people pretend the guilty are innocent. That and the courts don't decide guilt or innocence anyway, they decide the question of guilt or non-guilt.
Aries is just a fucken idiot and I need to stop looking at his twitter.

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Apr 20, 2013

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

DDP posted:

@TeamLouie showed me a @chikarapro match with @ElGenerico @iLikeSamiZayn @NickJacksonYB @JigsawChikara and Ibushi. GREAT match guys.

DDP continues to be awesome.

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly
A Double continues to heel it up...

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Jimmy Jacobs, too. Ugh.

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly
I honestly never even noticed Jacobs...fucks sake.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sigh, I was hoping those stupid things Jacobs was saying a few years ago were the drugs talking.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It's probably really easy to buy into conspiracy theory bullshit when your life revolves around a carny business that has its own insular bubble that prevents you from interacting with people outside the bubble via normal human communication.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Austin Aries blocked me. I didn't even directly reply to him, so I find that pretty funny.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you want to maybe see Aries or Bischoff forced to apologize, here's Spike's feedback form: http://www.spike.com/about/feedback

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

MassRanTer posted:

If you want to maybe see Aries or Bischoff forced to apologize, here's Spike's feedback form: http://www.spike.com/about/feedback

realistically speaking could that possibly happen

(If so I would do that night and day!)

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Manwithastick posted:

Spike would tell TNA to do it to avoid a PR disaster.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Thauros posted:

The quick and easy answer is 'no', unfortunately.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Manwithastick posted:

Spike is the reason that Dixie had to make Bully apologize.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Gonzo McFee posted:

DDP continues to be awesome.

Wait, Generico AND Zayn? How can there be five dudes in a four-way match, that's just crazy!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

404GoonNotFound posted:

Wait, Generico AND Zayn? How can there be five dudes in a four-way match, that's just crazy!

I'm working on a hunch that this Zayn character is actually one of the masked wrestlers.

Congrats on your call up, Jigsaw.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

MassRanTer posted:

I mentioned it in the assholes thread, but I definitely sent my two cents worth in about both Bischoff and Aries. People can believe whatever bullshit they want, but both those guys showed they didn't give a poo poo about the victims and just wanted to either bolster their political views (Bischoff) or continue to further their paranoid conspiracy theory POV (Aries). In either case, they can go take a flying gently caress at a rolling doughnut.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRanTer posted:

gently caress that, don't watch TNA and it will go away.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

MassRanTer posted:

Gotta protect that 1.0 rating.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

MassRanTer posted:

Dixie probably would have still kept Matt Hardy employed after all he did a couple of years ago if she didn't get the call about his DUI while she was having dinner with her parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Davey Richards has a new twitter account under his real name, ROH just tweeted about it.

https://twitter.com/RichardsWesley