Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
austin aries is currently the best heel in the biz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I personally love the hypocracy of Aries bleating all this while being employed by a subsidiary of an energy company which has a TV deal with one of the biggest media companies in the world.

NienNunb posted:

-Triple H burying the gently caress out of Bischoff-

Trips is awesome at Twitter.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!

Portly Fag posted:

austin aries is currently the best heel in the biz

I dunno, heels are supposed to make you want to watch their matches in the hopes that they get their comeuppance. Aries isn't exactly making me want to see him on TV in any capacity right about now.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Mr. Aries, how big is Batista's dick and how does it relate to the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

@wrestleshoot posted:

semen

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Best Tweet of the Year Contender

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

I guess his ears were burning during the latest Punchsport Podcast.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

A. Double, regardless of if people agree/disagree with you, I think you should go on After Dark with Alvarez to discuss your feelings on this matter. People may be more understanding of your perspective of things on this if they heard it more in detail.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

John Cena posted:

A. Double, regardless of if people agree/disagree with you, I think you should go on After Dark with Alvarez to discuss your feelings on this matter. People may be more understanding of your perspective of things on this if they heard it more in detail.

maybe

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

So THAT's how you know Roderick Strong

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

A month or so ago when Generico was unmasked, a friend of his that posts here was saying that his heritage was more interesting than just being French-Canadian and that he spoke a third language which no one would probably be able to guess.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Thauros posted:

A month or so ago when Generico was unmasked, a friend of his that posts here was saying that his heritage was more interesting than just being French-Canadian and that he spoke a third language which no one would probably be able to guess.

I guess just by looking up his last name :v:

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
And you lot said he was racist...

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Also, everyone loves Big E

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

apsouthern posted:

And you lot said he was racist...

:laffo:

Amazing.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

gail kim @gailkimITSME posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is planning to move Spike TV&TNA Impact Wrestling to a more expensive cable tier. What about our Canadian fans?

Kurt Angle @RealKurtAngle posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is planning to move Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling to a more expensive cable tier. This is crazy...

Brooke Hogan ‏@MizzHogan[/quote posted:

Umm...Rogers Cable in Canada moving Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling to a more expensive cable tier? What gives? #notfair!!!

Chavo Guerrero jr. @mexwarrior posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers. This is not cool...

Lisa Marie Varon @TARALiSAMARiE posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers. This is not cool...

Velvet Sky ‏@VelVelHoller[/quote posted:

Just heard Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV & TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers...not cool...whose butt do I gotta kick??

Bully Ray ‏@REALBully5150 posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers. NOT COOL!! The Pres. has spoken!!

James Storm @Cowboy_J_Storm posted:

I heard that Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV & TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers. Are you kidding me? Canada deserves better
I don't know if anyone has coined the phrase "Tweeting it in", but this would be a good definition for it.

Kifisonfire fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Apr 24, 2013

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Kifisonfire posted:

I don't know if anyone has coined the phrase "Tweeting it in", but this would be a good definition for it.

Chavo and Tara are the same person!

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

Kifisonfire posted:

My secret theory that Dixie keeps the TNA roster prisoner in a basement dungeon is finally validated.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

This is Rogers doing their civic duty.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Jefferoo posted:

My secret theory that Dixie keeps the TNA roster prisoner in a basement dungeon is finally validated.
The basement dungeon is just the Impact zone, right?

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Wait so what's Rogers doing with WWE I'm kind of confused here.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Suben posted:

There's probably a really small number of people in Canada who give a poo poo about SpikeTV now that UFC isn't on there so Rogers is sticking it on a pay tier instead of leaving it on basic cable and TNA is now upset

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I hope that TNA riles up their fans to complain to Rogers and Rogers goes "Wow, these people are really motivated to see this show... they'll definitely pay for the pay tier!"

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
Is ViolentMoxley really Dean Ambrose's twitter?

'Cause if so....man, he's a whiny, p-whipped git.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/TheDeanAmbrose

That's the official one, followed by CM Punk and JR. No idea about the other one, doubt it though.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Edwardian posted:

All the accounts they're tweeting there look like those weird rear end role play accounts people have where they pretend their whole circle of friends are celebrities. I see a fake Ryder, a fake Wade, possibly a couple of fake divas too.

Odds are its one of those.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Grab Meatcastle posted:

All the accounts they're tweeting there look like those weird rear end role play accounts people have where they pretend their whole circle of friends are celebrities. I see a fake Ryder, a fake Wade, possibly a couple of fake divas too.

Odds are its one of those.

Yeah, I remember finding a Kevin Steen RP account a few months ago which led to a bunch of others. Weird as gently caress. I think Generico's the only guy who actively uses dual twitter accounts under both his indie and WWE names because of the difference in personas.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Edwardian posted:

Yeah sure, Dean Ambrose is in a relationship with a roleplay Alecia Fox account.

I mean, roleplay twitter accounts are about as creepy as it gets. I've seen a community featuring the entire chikara roster, including guests like Kevin Steen and XPac. It's disturbing, and who knows how many of them are the same few people, roleplaying with themselves.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Wait, there are twitter accounts where people roleplay as wrestlers? Jesus. Learn something new and frightening every day. What the gently caress is wrong with these people?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Deadpool posted:

Wait, there are twitter accounts where people roleplay as wrestlers? Jesus. Learn something new and frightening every day. What the gently caress is wrong with these people?
What the gently caress ISN'T wrong with some of the weirdos on Twitter the Internet?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I HATE p-whipped gits

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Suben posted:

Rogers is moving SpikeTV to a more expensive cable tier. Clearly TNA has given a directive to the talent to tweet about it and...I dunno. Rogers is a pretty poo poo company by any standard but I find it hard to care really.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Deadpool posted:

I had a conversation with the Tim Donst and a person roleplaying as Tim Donst. Possibly the weirdest conversation I've ever had outside of a men's restroom.

Also had Jessicka Havok's boobs DM me. Thaaaaat was interesting.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

I had a conversation with the Tim Donst and a person roleplaying as Tim Donst. Possibly the weirdest conversation I've ever had outside of a men's restroom.

What about the one inside the men's restroom? How did that go?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Deadpool posted:

Back when MySpace was a thing, I searched for wrestlers and there were all these accounts like "WWEJohnCena" "WWEKellyKelly" "WWEMaryse" and they would comment on each others page with "Lets meet up at Joe's Bar in Minneapolis tonight!!" and reply to each other and then WWEKane would say he'd be there and etc so on.

BUT THEY NEVER loving SHOWED UP!!!!!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm kinda fascinated with stuff like that. It's basically horrible fanfiction being played out live, with the sort of insane spergy dedication you can't turn away from.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
It's also a bit scary, because it makes you wonder if stalking said person they're rp'ing isn't far off.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Eh I dunno, back in the day I used to do e-fed stuff. It was kinda fun, writing your own wrestling matches and angles and whatnot.

But I guess this isn't quite the same as that.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

considering most of the people they're RP'ing could rend them limb from limb, I wouldn't too worried if it turned into stalkerdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Stalking is still unsettling even if you're a tough guy like Kevin Steen or the Rock.