Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If someone is messed up enough to actually honest-to-god stalk a wrestler and confront them in real life, there's also a danger they will have a weapon and being bigger/stronger won't make as much of a difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

triplexpac posted:

Eh I dunno, back in the day I used to do e-fed stuff. It was kinda fun, writing your own wrestling matches and angles and whatnot.

But I guess this isn't quite the same as that.

If it was true e-wrestling the way I remember it in the 90s, it was incredibly dorky but not crazy like this, since you were creating your own character and writing promos in that character's voice.

I've said too much already.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

triplexpac posted:

Eh I dunno, back in the day I used to do e-fed stuff. It was kinda fun, writing your own wrestling matches and angles and whatnot.

But I guess this isn't quite the same as that.

Yeah, I did some e-fed poo poo years ago as well. Big difference IMO between that and RPing as actual wrestlers pretending to be in relationships with each other and other weird poo poo. I kinda laugh at the giant sprawling Colony e-fed on the Chikara message board, but there's nothing really wrong with that kinda stuff.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
When I was 10, I was in an efed as the Big Bossman.

In my defense, it was Hard Times.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
John Cena is the one role playing The Rock.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

oldpainless posted:

If someone is messed up enough to actually honest-to-god stalk a wrestler and confront them in real life, there's also a danger they will have a weapon and being bigger/stronger won't make as much of a difference.

shimmercrowds.txt

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

If you can ignore the constant retweet spam about how great his site it, Wade Keller's pretty cool on Twitter.

@TheWadeKeller posted:

The http://www.mmatorch.com website is now running a banner ad asking our readers: "Do you suffer from vaginal discomfort." Uh, wrong crowd.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Deadpool posted:

Wait, there are twitter accounts where people roleplay as wrestlers? Jesus. Learn something new and frightening every day. What the gently caress is wrong with these people?
This is actually kind of tame. The Tumblr roleplayers are the funniest/most horrifying.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kifisonfire posted:

This is actually kind of tame. The Tumblr roleplayers are the funniest/most horrifying.

The youtube RP crew takes the cake.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Moving up to a NJPW show means Devitt's active again.

@FergalDevitt posted:

Serious training for @herocaptainnjpw ahead of his big PPV match. @njpw1972 pic.twitter.com/2pQOJunP5J

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I hope he's at least washed that mask by this point.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Guys I set up my own Mongo RP account last night if anyone wants to RP with me. I need an Eric Bischoff and a Bobby Heenan, thanks!

http://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I only want to RP as Zbysko, and talk about how the new world odor is playing the human game of chess to perfection.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

MassRanTer posted:

Guys I set up my own Mongo RP account last night if anyone wants to RP with me. I need an Eric Bischoff and a Bobby Heenan, thanks!

http://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks

I need to learn how to be a twat or whatever so I might take you up on one of those.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Big E Langston posted:

‏@BigELangston 1m
“@samueljwbutcher: @BigELangston All swole but tell us how?” V8 and this...

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

weekly font posted:

I need to learn how to be a twat or whatever so I might take you up on one of those.

Mongo only accepts expert tweeters.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

gonna RP as alex wright's push

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

John Cena posted:

gonna RP as alex wright's push

gonna RP as jim duggan ruining alex wright's push

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Deafboy
Dec 5, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
So apparently Louie (the annoying fat kid from DDP's place) bailed on the accountability crib and now Jake is burying him hard on twitter.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Deafboy posted:

So apparently Louie (the annoying fat kid from DDP's place) bailed on the accountability crib and now Jake is burying him hard on twitter.

He posted on /wooo/ about leaving but was super-cryptic and refused to actually state WHY he left.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Deafboy posted:

He was always kind of bullied by Jake anyway and seeing Jake go off on him hard for allegedly posting something from his twitter account made it kind of obvious people didn't like him for some reason

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
What was Louie there for, anyway? Drink? Drugs? Little boys?

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

Flameingblack posted:

He was always kind of bullied by Jake anyway and seeing Jake go off on him hard for allegedly posting something from his twitter account made it kind of obvious people didn't like him for some reason

DDP posted a video when they were first bringing in Scott, and DDP stops to really pointedly tell Louie to not talk about Scott to anyone. I kind of got the impression the guy either didn't have good discretion, or didn't have good common sense.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
He was really annoying in the one video I saw him in.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

What was Louie there for, anyway? Drink? Drugs? Little boys?

Food. He was super-obese.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Require More Fire posted:

DDP posted a video when they were first bringing in Scott, and DDP stops to really pointedly tell Louie to not talk about Scott to anyone. I kind of got the impression the guy either didn't have good discretion, or didn't have good common sense.

Given that he referred to himself as "a guy on the inside" I'm assuming his discretion wasn't ever the best.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
Leafing thru various tweets, the impression I got is that Louie had one of Jake's exes as a FB friend, which Jake somehow found out about. I'm guessing that's probably what led to him getting kicked out (though he denies it and says that he told both Jake and Hall that he wanted to leave several days prior to whatever went down).

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

We never got to see any transformation in Louie.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/327903200952856576

What a shame.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Unsurprising though. He's had five matches and got seriously injured in two of them. He's too gassed to work without a huge chance of injuring himself and has to look after his movie career.

RudoReels
Feb 21, 2013

RudoReels.com for International Pro Wrestling DVDs and Downloads.

Free downloads in every newsletter email!

Little Mac posted:

Let's pool our money so we can pitch this show from my old TEW thread:

Thank you for this awesome, awesome post. Where's the thread though???
Edit: oops, I don't have archives anyway.

Also, RP accounts creep me out. I just don't get it. Be yourself, stupid.

Some dude's been making twitter accounts to troll me. People are crazy, man. But Twitter is cool otherwise. Love this thread

RudoReels fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Apr 27, 2013

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm still confused why someone wants to RP Tim Donst. I mean, its Tim Donst....

I'm sorry Mr. Donst, don't suplex me.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Rhett Titus posted:

To be honest idk ppl still backyard wrestled, but if you see a dude in a Juggalo shirt and kickpads follow him wherever he is going!!

Good life advice.

Also Colt Cabana is grabbin weiner. https://vine.co/v/bxHz0AT2Qwr

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 29, 2013

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Critical posted:

Unsurprising though. He's had five matches and got seriously injured in two of them. He's too gassed to work without a huge chance of injuring himself and has to look after his movie career.

I'm sure he could've at least tried to train differently for his return, considering when he was full time before doing movies, I don't recall him getting injured all that often. Just seems like he didn't prepare like he should have and suffered the consequences...every time someone mentions him getting gassed in a match, I think of his match with Punk and how Punk poked fun with his "I'm not even tired! :smug:" shtick.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Golden Bee posted:

When I was 10, I was in an efed as the Big Bossman.

In my defense, it was Hard Times.

Hard Times would've been a great tag team name for Dusty Rhodes and Big Bossman

RudoReels
Feb 21, 2013

RudoReels.com for International Pro Wrestling DVDs and Downloads.

Free downloads in every newsletter email!

Ozz81 posted:

Hard Times would've been a great tag team name for Dusty Rhodes and Big Bossman

They would have been a great team I think!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

AJ Lee posted:

Raw tonight starring Ziggy, E, and myself. One of us will bring the sexy, one of us will bring the cleavage, and one of us will be me.

I wanna hang out with AJ. She's probably a fun person to be around.

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

Gonzo McFee posted:

I wanna hang out with AJ. She's probably a fun person to be around.

I have the weirdest nerd crush on AJ. Not in the "I'm gonna buy you shoes and stalk you on Twitter" kind of way but she's just so goddamn adorable and seems like a genuinely fun and nice person. I bet she's fun to hang out and play videogames with :goonsay:

e: To maybe make this a little less creepy, I'd also love hanging out and playing videogames with DB and possibly CM Punk, even though he strikes me as the person who'd probably say something mean to me and make me very sad :(

abraxas fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Apr 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Someone said one time that AJ was basically just April from Parks and Rec and that's a fairly apt comparison but I've known a lot of people like that in real life and while they may make for good TV, they're loving awful and annoying to be around in real life.