Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

IC thread here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3547580

Marvel Heroic Roleplaying, Civil War Edition

Last Time, in MHR...

A breakout occurred on Ryker's Island! A disparate group of superheroes found themselves drawn into the grand battle, working together to stem the massive jailbreak. Following battles with angry mobs, Count Nefaria, and Carnage, they managed to get the prison population under control. Also She-Hulk took the Carnage symbiote from Kasady, that was pretty cool. As they recovered from the battle, however, they realized that the breakout had been orchestrated to draw their attention. Doctor Doom had, before anyone else, predicted where the mighty Mjolnir would reappear, and orchestrated the whole jailbreak as a mere ruse. When the team arrived in Broxton, OK, Dr. Doom's plan was already coming to fruition. The whole population was out of dimensional phase, unable to notice or report his activities while he used a combination of sorcery and technology to co-opt the power of Thor. Fighting through replica Doombots, wraiths on the astral plane, and a horde of mechanical minions, the team finally reunited at the crater, where Doom awaited them. In this climactic battle, Doom brought to bear not only his own impressive abilities, but the strength of Thor and his control over the weather. When Doom seemed to have them all on the ropes, the Immortal Iron Fist reached out for Mjolnir and found himself able to do something no other could do: Mjolnir answered his call, and with a mighty throw, the Latverian tyrant was on his back, pinned helplessly under the hammer. He fled the scene, and normalcy returned to the small town.

Realizing that none of them could have stopped Doom alone, Tony Stark has decided to reform the Avengers. But on the east coast, supervillain Nitro was cornered by the New Warriors, who were filming a reality show based on their exploits. Backed into a corner and feeling as though he was being mocked, Nitro detonated himself and destroyed half the city in an instant. People are angry. They're demanding the government do something to stop this from happening again.

The world needs Avengers. The call to Assemble has gone out, but who will answer? And with the new, uncertain future of superheroes, how long can the Avengers continue to operate unhindered?

---------------------

This thread is for recruiting and OOC chat for the purpose of Making a Better Version of Civil War. We're using the Marvel Heroic system, which as you may have heard, recently went OOP in the most disappointing news you've heard that didn't involve your Uncle Ben getting killed by a criminal you failed to stop. That doesn't mean it's not awesome, though! To the contrary, it's a fun, flexible system that simulates the story flow of a comic book really well, complete with weaknesses, dramatic comebacks, surges of hidden strength, and dudes using cars as weapons. If you want to check out more about the rules, there's a writeup by PrincessWuffles here that is really well-written, even if it's not finished yet. Plus linking to it helps me not write as much.

Don't understand the game? That's no problem! I didn't know how to play it until I started on this board, and we can teach you, if you want to have fun playing pretend Internet Superhero with us. I'll walk you through setting up a pool of dice, how to make an attack number, select an effect die, and even make a list of what you can do with your plot point (hint: they all boil down to "break the rules").

Here is the list of people you can play as. It's pretty huge, so I sorted it alphabetically.

Aegis, Alex Power, Amadeus Cho, Arachne, Archangel, Armor, Armory
Beast, Beta Ray Bill, Bishop, Black Cat, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blastaar, Bullseye
Cable, Caliban, The Captain, Captain America, Cerise, Chase Stein, Cloud 9, Cloak, Colleen Wing, Colossus, Chase Stein, Cyclops
Darkhawk, Dagger, Daredevil (Matt Murdock), Daredevil (Danny Rand), Deadpool, Devos, Doctor Strange, Domino, Drax, Dust
Elixer, Elsa Bloodstone, Emma Frost
Falcon, Firelord, Forge
Gamora, Gauntlet, Gladiator, Goliath
Hardball, Hawkguy (Clint Barton), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Hellcat, Hellion, Hercules, Human Torch, Howard the Duck, Hulkling
Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man
Jack Power, Julie Power, Justice
Karolina Dean, Katie Power, Komodo, Korath
Luke Cage, Lyja
M, Machine Man, Magma, Mercury, Micromax, Mister Fantastic, Molly Hayes, Moon Knight, Monica Rambeau, Moondragon, Moonstone, Ms. Marvel, MVP, Mystique
Namorita, Nebula, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nighthawk, Night Thrasher, Nova (Richard Rider)
Paibok, Patriot, Paladin, Penance (Speedball), Phyla-Vell, Praxagora, Punisher, Psylocke
Quasar
Rachel Grey, Radioactive Man, Rage, Rockslide, Rogue
Sabra, Sabretooth, Shadowcat, Shang-Chi, Shatterstar, She-Hulk, Silver Surfer, Siryn, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Spirit, Stardust, Star-Lord, Stellaris, Stature, Storm, Strong Guy, Sub-Mariner, Super-Skrull, Surge, Swordsman
Tabitha Smith, Tana Nile, Terrax, Thing, Thor Girl, Tigra, Trauma, Turbo
Ultra Girl
Victor Mancha, Vision (Iron Lad), Venom
War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Wolfsbane, Wolverine, Wonder Man
X-23, Xavin
Yellowjacket

Don't see a character you like on there? It's easy to make your own! There's no sheet for Gambit, so I made one on the fly last weekend. It takes about 10-15 minutes to put a character together, and there's no math involved. Just don't make the Doomwhipper (he is a major plot NPC).

First dibs go to people who were in the last game, but everyone's welcome. Looking for 4-6 players who can manage to post within a couple days of their turn coming around so we can keep things moving. Once everyone has picked their character, I'll post data files for relevant characters. Also I'm reserving Tony Stark as a key Watcher NPC, but don't worry, you probably don't want to play as him; he'll basically never get to be Iron Man in this game.

Optional milestones (things you do as your character that award XP) are up next. Your character has two sets of milestones that are more general character beats. Using an optional milestone in the place of one is good, because it almost ensures you'll gain XP from the main plot. However, they tend to be very general and don't have as much specific meaning for your character.

quote:

CAPTURE OUTLAW HEROES (Pro-reg)
Vigilantes have long skirted the law, but breaking this law brings on serious consequences. You’re one of the heroes tasked with apprehending those who refuse to register.
1 XP when you capture an Anti-Registration super hero.
3 XP when you let an Anti-Registration hero escape for personal reasons.
10 XP when your attempt to capture another hero leads to their death, or your leniency gets you declared a fugitive yourself.

COMPROMISE SHRA INFRASTRUCTURE (ANTI-REGISTRATION)
S.H.I.E.L.D. and their SHRA allies possess much greater resources and equipment than the underground. If you’re going to stand a chance, you’ll need to even the playing field.
1 XP when you stress out a Cape-Killer team or wreck a piece of S.H.I.E.L.D. hardware.
3 XP when your destruction of infrastructure results in collateral damage to innocent bystanders or heroes on your side.
10 XP when you destroy or commandeer a major S.H.I.E.L.D. resource or an irreplaceable piece of technology created by the Pro-Registration forces.

CONVERT THE ENEMY
You’re sure you’ve chosen the right side. You just know that you can convince your opponents they’ve made a mistake, if they’ll just listen to reason! So many heroes could go either way that your persuasive efforts could make a massive difference in the war.
1 XP when you make a specific plea to another hero, in a forum that exposes you to the other side (like a live TV interview or open Avengers frequency).
3 XP when your efforts to recruit someone cause that hero to quarrel with his allies or oppose your side even more strongly.
10 XP when you directly convince an opposing hero to switch to your side, causing emotional stress or you fight a hero you’ve tried to convert and one of you stresses out the other

FREE THE PRISONERS (ANTI-REGISTRATION)
The SHRA heroes and Cape-Killers are rounding up anyone who refuses to register and making them disappear. You need to find out where they’re being held and give them back their freedom!
1 XP when one of your allies is captured.
3 XP when you successfully raid a prisoner convoy or uncover important information about Prison 42 in the Negative Zone.
10 XP when you free the heroes imprisoned in Prison 42 or become captured

LEAD THE CHARGE!
Before the fight against the SHRA, it might have been easy to be a lone wolf or maintain a carefree attitude. Now heroes need to band together with the others on their side of the fight, and someone needs to step up and lead. Maybe that someone is you.
1 XP when you accept leadership or act as the leader in the midst of a conflict.
3 XP when you discuss the difficulties of leading your allies against other heroes with an ally.
10 XP when you lead your side to a significant victory, or your actions as leader result in the death of one of your teammates.

MY ALLY, MY ENEMY
You were never as close to anyone as you were with one old teammate, lover, or best friend. But now that the battle lines are drawn, you find yourselves on opposite sides. Can you reconcile, or will this strain break your relationship for good?
1 XP when you visit a place the two of you frequented, encounter an enemy you fought together, or meet up with a mutual friend.
3 XP when you use your powers against your old ally.
10 XP when one of you switches sides, or one of you removes the other from the conflict.

REDEEM HEROES IN THE PUBLIC EYE
Many of the “heroes” in this conflict have turned a blind eye to the very people they’re supposed to protect. You haven’t. Reestablishing the public’s trust in super
heroes won’t be easy, but you’re committed to the task.
1 XP when you protect an innocent bystander or layperson instead of fighting an opposing hero.
3 XP when you prevent injury or death to an uninvolved person present in an Action Scene.
10 XP when you curtail your super hero life to join public service or create a lasting program to foster goodwill with the public. If you’re Anti-Registration,
you can instead register to fit the new mold of hero the public wants or create a program that attempts to heal the public perception of super heroes in a different way.

SACRIFICE FOR THE CAUSE
You’re committed to your side no matter what. Even as your life falls apart around you, and you face off against your best friends, you’ll fight the good fight. Sticking to your convictions could cost you dearly.
1 XP when you’re assaulted because of the side you’ve chosen.
3 XP when you sacrifice your career, your finances, or a part of your personal life in order to help your side.
10 XP when you make it impossible to return to your former life, must adopt a new identity, or take trauma in order to protect your side.

SPY ON YOUR FOES
Both sides try to place moles within the other’s ranks to gather good intel on their plans. With so many alliances, it can be easy to plant yourself among your foes—either as yourself or in disguise.
1 XP when you feed information to the side you’re secretly working for.
3 XP when you provide intel to gain trust as a mole and the information leads to the capture of one of your secret allies on the other side.
10 XP when you get exposed as a mole and either fight against your false allies or switch sides to truly join them.

TEST YOUR ALLEGIANCE
There are a few heroes who know they’ve chosen the right side, but you’re not one of them. You have friends on both sides, and you see them acting in ways you don’t consider exactly “heroic.” The side you’ve chosen might not be the right one after all.
1 XP when you confront another hero about the ethics of actions they’ve taken to help your side, or another hero confronts you about yours.
3 XP when you confess to another hero you’re not certain you’ve chosen the right side.
10 XP when you either cause enough emotional stress on another hero to force them to switch sides or react to emotional stress or trauma by switching sides yourself.

UNMASK (PRO-REGISTRATION)
If heroes are going to register, one of the strongest gestures you can make is to reveal your secret identity. It’s not a decision made lightly, but it could make a major difference for the Pro-Registration argument.
1 XP when you discuss the ramifications of taking off your mask with your loved ones and family.
3 XP when you reveal your identity to someone who didn’t know it before.
10 XP when you reveal your secret identity in a public forum, or you publicly refuse a direct order to unmask and are declared a fugitive.

EVIL FOR JUSTICE
Can super-villains be used to turn the tide to your side as potent tools to use against your super heroic enemies? The enemies of your enemies are still thieves and murderers.
1 XP when you talk to a super villain about fighting on your side.
3 XP when you take precautions to keep the villains in check so they will not go out of control.
10 XP when you either decide that this is folly or see the true potential of this approach, gather villains as a team and lead them.

There are also milestones for characters who are tied to AIM, Hydra, SHIELD or the Illuminati. Membership in those groups isn't limited to canon characters; you can pitch me your character as a member and I'll probably say okay, as long as you aren't trying to sell me on Spider-Man being the head of the Illuminati or Kitty Pryde being part of Hydra. I'll supply those milestones on request. Since many of these milestones involve a secret reveal of some kind, from the ones that tell us which side you're taking, that involve spying, or ones that are by their nature a secret like AIM/Hydra membership, many of these will be DOUBLE-SECRET milestones that will be confidential between you and me.

You probably noticed many of them are specific to one side, so if you choose to use one of them in place of your existing milestones, you are basically locking that character into choosing one side or only having one set of milestones (which is no fun). "But wait, does that mean we all have to choose one side?" You ask? Nope! If the group splits (which, if you want, you don't have to reveal your side until the end of the first Act), we'll begin what is called Troupe Play, where each player can select a character on each side of the divide and play them both.

If there is any information I'm missing, let me know. As it stands, I think that about covers it.

We can be Heroes.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Aug 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
I'm right behind the idea of Civil War But Better. There was a lot of wasted potential in that storyline.

I'd like to join the queue as Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), playing up the 'who is she really working for?' side of her character if people don't mind me being a bit shady.

I know my way around MHR already, although I could do with a refresher. Will dig up my pdfs later and have a read.

potatocubed fucked around with this message at 11:07 on May 2, 2013

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
I followed the Breakout thread and really enjoyed it, and i've been curious about Marvel Heroic since hearing about it on this board all the time. Could I apply to get in as Dust? I always thought she was a cool character with a lot of potential. Do you have a datafile for her around?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I'm really interested, although I don't have any experience with MHRP. I'd be up for playing Mystique, or Kate Bishop as a backup.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Very interested if there's room. Calling dibs on Ronan the Accuser. It'd be great fun to figure out how he'd react to being pulled into the Civil War events and which side he'd ultimately choose.

Though that said, if you're up for letting us make up our own characters, I have an idea for a young Titan who was hidden away on Earth and just had her memory restored.

Druggeddwarf
Nov 9, 2011

My first attack must ALWAYS be a charge!
You know who I want.

Or beast, I guess...

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

If there's room I wouldn't mind playing Hercules. I've never played the system but what little I've seen looks cool as hell, so I'm definitely interested.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
I'd like to give Black Cat a shot. I'm fairly new the game, but I'm in the other PBP that's going on, and having a blast!

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
So I sort of had to disappear for a bit near the end, but I'm still down for playing Doctor Strange. If you do pick me, I will probably toxx myself to post in the game at least three/four days a week.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Looks like you've got a totally bitchin crop of applicants. I'll be following with great interest; your Breakout thread was awesome and I have little doubt this'll be the same. Good luck!

In the incredibly unlikely event that you need people after all this, I'll be a backup for you as the indefatiguable Super-Skrull. Give priority to literally everybody else over me, though; I'm already enjoying a game and would prefer if people who aren't as deep in the system get some hands-on time with it.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Wow, that was a fast turnout. I put this up before going to bed and it's already filled up. Gonna give it like 24 hours for any of my other players from the last thread to pop in and announce they want back in, and then I'll finalize my roster. Anyway, now that people are picking dudes, I will say that I'll be using Captain America and Mr. Fantastic as major Watcher characters, so if you're thinking "when I get a second character to play I'll pick them" probably think of someone else.

potatocubed posted:

I'd like to join the queue as Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), playing up the 'who is she really working for?' side of her character if people don't mind me being a bit shady.

I have like five different sets of milestones that can tie into that point. That plot point is something that the Civil War book in particular encourages. PMs are encouraged for this type of play, of course, but if not we can probably do something with e-mail.

Kellsterik posted:

I followed the Breakout thread and really enjoyed it, and i've been curious about Marvel Heroic since hearing about it on this board all the time. Could I apply to get in as Dust? I always thought she was a cool character with a lot of potential. Do you have a datafile for her around?

The list up top is for every character I have a datafile from a book on, so yes. I'll be posting datafiles for the whole cast when the roster is finalized tomorrow afternoon.

Druggeddwarf posted:

You know who I want.

Or beast, I guess...

There's only one problem, which is that, as you know from seeing his record sheet, he has no milestones and his skills are a little light, as supporting characters tend to be. Since I don't know anything about the character that wasn't mentioned in UMvC3, you'd have to write your own. You can do what you want, of course. Data files get changed all the time. (Alternatively you could play one at the start and then if we split and end up playing a character on each side you could then play the other).

Arivia posted:

I'm really interested, although I don't have any experience with MHRP. I'd be up for playing Mystique, or Kate Bishop as a backup.

Like it says in the OP, that's no problem. We'll teach the hell out of you. Mystique is a totally fine choice, although Kate fits better as someone who would sign on to be an Avenger, but maybe this is just an alliance of convenience for your character? Either option's fine.

ibntumart posted:

Very interested if there's room. Calling dibs on Ronan the Accuser. It'd be great fun to figure out how he'd react to being pulled into the Civil War events and which side he'd ultimately choose.

Though that said, if you're up for letting us make up our own characters, I have an idea for a young Titan who was hidden away on Earth and just had her memory restored.

You can totally make your own character. I made Adam Jensen a couple days ago. Still, having Ronan on our side could be interesting too. He's a loving murder machine, also. It's your decision.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 17:51 on May 2, 2013

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I'd prefer Mystique, simply because she's my favourite Marvel character.

As for motivation: an alliance of convenience sounds likely. Maybe she was part of the breakout at Ryker's Island and Tony exchanged her partial freedom for her assistance in tracking down other escapees and dealing with the Doom situation? As time goes on and registration becomes more of a thing, she responds negatively due to the threat it represents to other mutants, including her family members.

I'd probably give her Compromise SHRA Infrastructure to represent her frustration at her position, her enjoyment in destroying lawful authority, and her dislike of the SHRA administration itself.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Obviously Mystique should be a Thunderbolt.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mr. Maltose posted:

Obviously Mystique should be a Thunderbolt.

That works even better, but I don't know what Defiance Industries has in mind.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The T-Bolts are actually in Civil War already, with milestones and everything, but they're a pro-reg team (since the anti-reg guys obviously don't have the power to offer amnesty). I do have an idea for a Thunderbolts-style anti-reg team but they don't show up until the very end of Act 1. And, well... to say more would be giving away the surprise.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 18:27 on May 2, 2013

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Civil War: The Not-suckening sounds like a brilliant idea. Originally I was leaning towards the prospect of playing Amadeus Cho but now I want me some hot Immortal Iron Hammer/Clor showdown action.

Captain America is pretty clearly Anti-Reg right? I mean come on, who the hell manages to side against Captain freaking America and expect to hold the moral high ground on an issue? He's like if Jesus and Optimus Prime had a baby and swaddled it in the American flag for Truth, Justice, and The American Way. Possibly also liberty bonds.

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*

Defiance Industries posted:

I have like five different sets of milestones that can tie into that point. That plot point is something that the Civil War book in particular encourages. PMs are encouraged for this type of play, of course, but if not we can probably do something with e-mail.

I've been meaning to upgrade my account for ages - if I get in this'll give me a solid reason to actually do it instead of procrastinating.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Captain America definitely has a part to play in the story. That's all I'm gonna say right now.

potatocubed posted:

I've been meaning to upgrade my account for ages - if I get in this'll give me a solid reason to actually do it instead of procrastinating.

You're the first in so you're pretty much locked in.

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
I'd like to get in as Cyclops, because I always liked him for some reason, and because I want to see how well his single power trait will hold up. I'll also probably be creating my own milestones, since the pre-made ones don't interest me too much. I'd probably encourage others to do the same as well, seeing as some of my own players have been getting a lot of xp in my game in a short amount of time, thanks to creating milestones they're actually interested in.

Also, since I'm actually running a MHR game, if it comes down to me or some other guy who isn't in a game/hasn't played MHR before, preference should probably be given to the other guy.

Edit: Oh, and I have almost zero knowledge of Civil War, or comics continuity as a whole for that matter, in case that's a problem. Pretty much all my marvel knowledge comes from movies and old cartoons.

Astus fucked around with this message at 19:46 on May 2, 2013

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Looks like you've got a huge turn-out which is awesome! If you end up needing someone I'll chime in as Wolverine. Like Solomonic I'm also in another MHR game but I'm loving the system and have no one to play with IRL.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

You know, it might be kind of neat to run two separate groups against each other, one as pro-reg and one as anti-reg. Man, I might have to try that some day. You know, when I've got some Watcher experience under my belt.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

^^^^^
That's going to be one of my options, yeah. Again, I don't want to dictate how anyone's characters go (that's what I have Watcher NPCs for) just because I need people on specific sides.

Okay, wow, what a turnout. I know I said 4-6, but I really don't want to push out any old players, and I also want to get anyone who hasn't played ever or for a while in, so I'm gonna push my ceiling up a little bit and go to 8. I'm thinking maybe I could have multiple things going on at once so that people don't have to wait too long to go again. If you didn't get in, I'll put you on an alternate list and let you know if anyone drops.

Anyway, here's your data files. I was going to wait a little longer but I heard back from Sion already and we've already got a LOT of signups. If you want to take an event-specific milestone, let me know and we'll replace one of your existing ones.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

Danger-Pumpkin

quote:

BLACK CAT
Felicia Hardy (Secret)
Solo D10 Buddy D8 Team D6

CAT SUIT
D8 Enhanced Reflexes
D8 Enhanced Senses
D8 Enhanced Speed
D8 Enhanced Strength
D6 Leaping
D6 Swingline
D6 Wall-Crawling
SFX: Cat Claws. Step back the highest die in your attack action pool to add a d6 to your and step up physical stress inflicted.
SFX: Focus. If your pool includes a Cat Suit power, you may replace two dice of equal size with one stepped-up die.
SFX: Multipower. Add more than one Cat Suit power to your pool. Step back each Cat Suit power die in your pool once for each die beyond the first.
Limit: Gear. Shutdown Cat Suit to gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover.

SPECIALTIES:
D8 Acrobatic Expert
D8 Combat Expert
D8 Covert Expert
D8 Crime Expert
D8 Menace Expert
D8 Psych Expert
D8 Vehicle Expert

MILESTONES:
MY ALLY, MY ENEMY
You were never as close to anyone as you were with one old teammate, lover, or best friend. But now that the battle lines are drawn, you find yourselves on opposite sides. Can you reconcile, or will this strain break your relationship for good?
1 XP when you visit a place you and Spider-Man frequented, encounter an enemy you fought together, or meet up with a mutual friend.
3 XP when you use your powers against Spider-Man.
10 XP when one of you switches sides, or one of you removes the other from the conflict.

Questionable Ethics:
1 XP when you lie to someone who trusts you.
3 XP when you continue to hold on to a lie even though it will cause heroes to get into conflicts.
10 XP when you abandon a hero to his enemies for monetary gain, or you break an agreement in order to save another hero.

Mr. Maltose

quote:

DOCTOR STRANGE
Stephen Strange, M.D. (public)
Solo d10 Buddy d8 Team d6

Distinctions:
Former Surgeon
The Price of Magic
Earth’s Arcane Defender

DISCIPLE OF THE ANCIENT ONE
Enhanced Durability d8
Mystic Blast d10
Mystic Resistance d10
Supreme Sorcery d12
Telepathy d8
Transmutation d10

SFX: Alliterative Invocations. When using a stunt to create magical assets or complications, add a d6 and step up your effect die.
SFX: Area Attack. Against multiple targets, for every additional target add a d6 and keep an additional effect die.
SFX: Multipower. Add more than one Disciple of the Ancient One power to your pool. Step back each Disciple of the Ancient One die in your pool once for each die beyond the first.
Limit: The Extent of Sorcery. When you add Supreme Sorcery to any pool, you may only create assets and complications as your effect.

ASTRAL TRAVELER
Intangibility d12
Invisibility d10

SFX: Without Form. Spend 1 PP to ignore physical stress caused by anyone attacking your astral form by mundane means.
Limit: The Empty Vessel. When your dice pool includes an Astral Traveler power, adding a power from any other Power Set costs 1 PP. Your physical form remains where you left it, and for as long as you remain out of sight of it any stress or complications that target it directly are stepped up.

MYSTIC REGALIA
Flight d6
Mystic Senses d12
Teleport d10

SFX: Cloak of Levitation. When including Flight in any reaction against attacks, remove the highest rolling die and add a third die to your total.
SFX: Eye of Agamotto. Add a doom die to your next action including a Mystic Regalia or Disciple of the Ancient One power. After your action, step up the doom die and return it to the doom pool.
SFX: Mystic Library. When you create a Mystic or Cosmic related resource or stunt, step up the lowest doom die to step up the stunt or resource.
Limit: Mystic Feedback. Shutdown Mystic Regalia to gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover.

SPECIALTIES:
Combat Expert d8
Cosmic Expert d8
Medical Master d10
Menace Expert d8
Mystic Master d10
Psych Expert d8

Milestones:
Shape the Future
You have the solution to the problems of today, but you need some time to put all the pieces into place. Friends, family, and allies might not understand, or might wonder why you’re distant. You know it will all be worth it.
1 XP when actions you take in service of your future goal undermine your short-term success.
3 XP when you steal or destroy an ally’s information, technology, or resources to further your goal.
10 XP when your future goal comes to fruition, whether the consequences are what you had planned or not.

Keep your Secrets
Part of the burden of being in the Illuminati is never telling the other heroes, authorities, or even your loved ones about the group. Likewise, some of the things you find out would be better dealt with by the Illuminati than by other heroes—even those you trust.
1 XP when you withhold information from, or lie to, an ally.
3 XP when you reveal a secret another member of the Illuminati divulged to you.
10 XP when you side with the Illuminati to betray an old friend, or betray the Illuminati for an old friend.

Kellsterik

quote:

DUST
Sooraya Qadir (secret)
Solo D8 Buddy D6 Team D10

Distinctions:
Devout Adherent
Village Hero
Voice in the Wind

SAND FORM
D8 Enhanced Durability
D8 Growth
D10 Intangibility
D6 Magical Resistance
D8 Psychic Resistance
D8 Sand Blast
D10 Sand Mastery
D8 Stretching
D8 Subsonic Flight
SFX: All Is Dust. When inflicting a sand- or dust-based complication on a target, add a d6 and step up your effect die.
SFX: Sandstorm. Against multiple targets, for each additional target add a d6 and keep an additional effect die.
SFX: Versatile. Replace Sand Mastery die with 2d8 or 3d6 on your next roll.
Limit: Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complications or tech, earn 1 pp.
Limit: Turned to Glass. Step up physical stress from fire or heat to gain 1 pp, then replace physical stress with a Turned To Glass complication equal to your new physical stress.
Limit: Wind and Water. Step up physical stress from wind and water-based effects to gain 1 pp.

SPECIALTIES:
Combat Expert D8
Covert Expert D8

MILESTONES:
Flesh From Bone
1 XP when you discuss using lethal force.
3 XP when you inflict physical stress on an enemy with the intent to kill them.
10 XP when you train someone else to kill, or decide that killing is wrong and vow to use your powers in non-lethal ways in the future.

Shy
1 XP when you close down a conversation with terse answers.
3 XP when you open up to one of your teammates.
10 XP when you decide that your teammates are not worth your trust and counsel, or vow to speak your mind and offer your thoughts.

Lager

quote:

HERCULES
What do you THINK his real name is?

Distinctions:
Brash Demigod
Party Animal
Prince of Power

LION OF OLYMPUS
D8 Enhanced Speed
D12 Godlike Stamina
D12 Godlike Strength
D6 Leaping
D10 Superhuman Durability
SFX: Area Attack. Against multiple targets, for every additional target add a d6 and keep an additional effect die.
SFX: Boundless Strength. Double Godlike Strength for an action. If the action fails, add the highest rolling die to the doom pool.
SFX: Grappling. When inflicting a Physically Restrained complication to a target, add a d6 and step up your effect die.
SFX: Golden Mace. Add a d6 to the doom pool to step up a Combat resource.
SFX: Immortal. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications caused by aging, disease, poison, radiation, or vacuum.
Limit: Hubris. Step up mental or emotional stress, trauma, or complications caused by pride or overconfidence to gain 1 PP.

SPECIALTIES:
Combat Expert D8
Cosmic Expert D8
Menace Expert D8
Mystic Expert D8

MILESTONES:
Contests of Strength
1 XP when you joyously congratulate an opponent for a blow that inflicts physical stress on you.
3 XP when you engage in a contest of might against another character with Godlike Strength and prevail.
10 XP when you fight a foe who wields a d12 from one of their Power Sets without accepting any help from your allies, or admit that you cannot defeat this foe with your own Zeus-granted strength and accept your ally’s aid.

Immortal Friendship
1 XP when you declare another character a true friend and companion.
3 XP when you help your ally recover from emotional or mental stress through food, drink, and fellowship.
10 XP when you avenge a fallen comrade or take trauma in avenging your comrades fall.

Puppies Are Dicks

quote:

IRON FIST
Daniel “Danny” Thomas Rand-K’ai (public)
Solo d8 Buddy d10 Team d6

Distinctions:
Indifferent Billionaire
Living Weapon of K’un-Lun
Young Dragon

HEART OF SHOU-LAO
Enhanced Reflexes d8
Enhanced Speed d8
Enhanced Stamina d8
Enhanced Strength d8

SFX: Iron Fist. Double or step up Enhanced Strength for one action. If that action fails, shutdown Enhanced Strength. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
SFX: Chi Focus. In a pool including a Heart of Shou-Lao die, replace two dice of equal steps with one die of +1 step.
SFX: Chi Healing. Add Enhanced Stamina to your dice pool when helping others to recover stress. Spend 1 PP to recover your own or another’s physical stress or step back your own or another’s physical trauma by –1.
Limit: Conscious Activation. While stressed out, asleep, or unconscious, shutdown Heart of Shou-Lao. Recover Heart of Shou-Lao when you recover that stress or wake up. If you take mental trauma, shutdown Heart of Shou-Lao until you recover that trauma.

MJOLNIR
Weapon D10
Superhuman Durability D10

SFX: I Say Thee Nay! Double or step up a Mjolnir power for your next action, then step back that power. Activate an opportunity or participate in a transition scene to recover that power.
LIMIT: Gear. Shutdown Mjolnir to gain 1 PP. Take an action vs the Doom Pool to recover Mjolnir.

SPECIALTIES
Acrobatic Master d10
Business Expert d8
Combat Master d10
Covert Expert d8
Mystic Expert d8
Psych Expert d8

MILESTONES
Immortal Weapon
1 XP when you use your Combat or Mystic Specialties to aid another hero.
3 XP when you first defeat an opponent in a Buddy situation using your Iron Fist SFX.
10 XP when you either nominate another hero as your replacement and give up your title or defeat another hero to prove your status as the true Iron Fist.

Hostile Takeover
1 XP when you use your Business Expert in a conflict.
3 XP when you exploit another character’s business holdings or resources.
10 XP when you choose to either seize another character’s business assets or surrender your own to them.
(Let me know if you want to change one of your distinctions to something related to having Mjolnir, for instance).

Arivia

quote:

MYSTIQUE
Raven Darkholme (Secret)

Distinctions:
Adapt or Die
Fickle Deceiver
Older Than She Looks

MUTANT METAMORPH
D8 Enhanced Durability
D8 Enhanced Reflexes
D8 Shapeshifting
D10 Superhuman Stamina
SFX: Immunity. Spend 1 pp to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from toxins and disease.
SFX: Peerless Shifter. When using a Mutant Metamorph power to create assets, add a d6 and step up your effect die.
SFX: Skin Deep. When taking an action to confuse, deceive, or threaten a target, step up or double Shapeshifting. Remove the highest rolling die and keep three dice for your total.
SFX: Second Wind. Before you take an action including a Mutant Metamorph power, you may move your physical stress die to the doom pool and step up the Mutant Metamorph power for this action.
Limit: Emotional Scarring. Step up or double emotional stress or trauma used in an action or reaction against you to gain 1 pp. If you do, the stress returns to its original die rating after it is used against you.
Limit: Mutant. When affected by mutant-specific complications or tech, earn 1 pp.

SPECIALTIES
D8 Business Expert
D8 Combat Expert
D10 Covert Master
D10 Crime Master
D8 Menace Expert
D10 Psych Master
D8 Tech Expert

MILESTONES:
Doppleganger
1 XP when you ask questions, seeking out information that will help you take someone’s place.
3 XP when you take someone’s place during a time when they would have made a significant leadership or romantic decision.
10 XP when you either create an international incident while masquerading as a world leader or prevent such an incident by using your mimicry.

COMPROMISE SHRA INFRASTRUCTURE (ANTI-REGISTRATION)
S.H.I.E.L.D. and their SHRA allies possess much greater resources and equipment than the underground. If you’re going to stand a chance, you’ll need to even the playing field.
1 XP when you stress out a Cape-Killer team or wreck a piece of S.H.I.E.L.D. hardware.
3 XP when your destruction of infrastructure results in collateral damage to innocent bystanders or heroes on your side.
10 XP when you destroy or commandeer a major S.H.I.E.L.D. resource or an irreplaceable piece of technology created by the Pro-Registration forces.

ibntumart

quote:

IKZAYAL
Alana Itxel Rodriguez (Secret)

Distinctions:
Alien Flashbacks
Just Want To Fit In
Pick On Someone Your Own Size!

ETERNAL OF TITAN
Cosmic Energy Blast D10
Godlike Stamina D12
Mind Control D8
Subsonic Flight D8
Telepathy D8
SFX: Basically Immortal. Spend a PP to ignore physical stress or trauma.
SFX: Cutting Loose. Step up or double any ETERNAL OF TITAN power for one action. If the action fails, add a die to doom pool equal to the normal rating of your power die.
LIMIT: Cosmic Overload. Shutdown any ETERNAL OF TITAN power to gain 1 PP. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
LIMIT: Celestial Heritage. If you try to attack or otherwise harm a Celestial or a Celestial’s agent, shutdown all Eternal of Titan powers and take mental stress equal to the largest die in your pool. Activate an opportunity to recover each power.

LOST DAUGHTER OF TITAN
Mimic D10
Shapeshifting D8
Teleport D8
SFX: Almost Got It! Spend 1 PP to reroll when using any LOST DAUGHTER OF TITAN power.
LIMIT: Emotional Isolation. Gain a PP to step up emotional stress related to alienation and loneliness.
Limit: Getting to Know You. MIMIC only duplicates powers that you observed being used in the Scene or from those on whom you’ve inflicted a SHARE YOUR SECRET Complication.

SPECIALITIES
Combat Expert D8
Cosmic Expert D8
Psych Expert D8
Tech Expert D8

MILESTONES
Not One Of You
1 XP when you first use your ETERNAL OF TITAN powers in public each time.
3 XP when you first activate your Emotional Isolation Limit.
10 XP when you either reject Earth completely to rejoin Titan society, or embrace humanity as their protector.

The Real Me
1 XP when you discuss or learn more about the history and powers of the Eternals.
3 XP when you use an ETERNAL OF TITAN power to create an asset or complication.
10 XP when you either find an Eternal willing to train you, or you find a non-Eternal tutor who can help you master your power.

PotatoCubed

quote:

SPIDER-WOMAN
Jessica Drew (Secret)
Solo D8 Buddy D6 Team D10

Distinctions:
Alluring
Private Investigator
Triple Agent

BIO-ELECTRIC METABOLISM
Flight D6
Superhuman Stamina D10
Venom Blast D8
SFX: Immunity. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma or complications from toxins, radiation or disease.
SFX: Pheromones. When using any powers to inflict mental stress, add a D8 and step up your effect die.
LIMIT: Uncontrollable. Change any BIO-ELECTRIC METABOLISM power into a complication to gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.

SPIDER-POWERS
Enhanced Senses D8
Superhuman Reflexes D10
Superhuman Strength D10
Wall-crawling D6
SFX: Second Chance. If your pool includes a SPIDER-POWERS power, spend 1 PP to reroll.
LIMIT: Exhausted. Shut down and SPIDER-POWERS power to gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity to recover or during a transition scene.

SPECIALITIES
Acrobatic Expert D8
Covert Master D10
Mystic Expert D8
Menace Expert D8
Combat Expert D8
Psych Expert D8

MILESTONES
Double-Double Cross
1 XP when you talk to Hydra agents as if they are allies.
3 XP when you give orders to S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in the heat of battle.
10 XP when you either cripple a Hydra operation or betray an ally in order to venture deeper into Hydra, leaving your team behind.

SPY ON YOUR FOES
1 XP when you feed SHIELD/pro-reg information to the anti-reg heroes.
3 XP when you provide SHIELD/pro-reg with intel to gain trust and the information leads to the capture of one of your secret allies on the anti-reg side.
10 XP when you get exposed as a mole and either fight against SHIELD or switch sides to truly join them.

Additionally, the list of alternates:
Astus (Cyclops)
Little Mac (Wolverine)
Solomonic (Super-Skrull)
Druggeddwarf (Beast)

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jul 31, 2013

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

There's only one problem, which is that, as you know from seeing his record sheet, he has no milestones and his skills are a little light, as supporting characters tend to be. Since I don't know anything about the character that wasn't mentioned in UMvC3, you'd have to write your own. You can do what you want, of course. Data files get changed all the time.

The way to beef the datafile up is obvious: Rocket Raccoon, Herald of Galactus.

You can totally make your own character. I made Adam Jensen a couple days ago. Still, having Ronan on our side could be interesting too. He's a loving murder machine, also. It's your decision.

I remember that write-up and am hoping Adam Jensen makes at least a cameo appearance. I'm going to fiddle around with statting up a Titan tonight, but got to admit Ronan is really pulling at me, so I might go with him anyway.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The only Herald of Galactus you will see in my games is the Golden Oldie. And I have to say, that Ronan datafile wins me over just based on the milestones. Ronan the Free indeed, sir.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Ooo, thank you for making space.

And yes, I'll replace Mutant Survival with Compromise SHRA Infrastructure, since I don't think mutation is a huge theme in Civil War (unless you're changing that too!)

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
Alright! I'm really excited to try out this system! I like the look of that datafile, i'd been wondering what specialties Dust could have but that beefy powerset makes up for it. I'm wondering what the Voice in the Wind distinction is supposed to suggest though.

I'm really not 100% sure which side I want to be on with Dust, I know the X-men were neutral but presumably their Civil War sourcebook has suggestions for joining one side or the other. At any rate I like the idea that she's really not sure which one is the right thing to do, so i'll replace one of my milestones with Test Your Allegiance. Not sure which, Flesh From Bone seems especially relevant to the events sparking the Act but Shy is what I was thinking for how to play her and would relate to being unsure if she can really trust the people she's fighting alongside.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well, the X-Men might be under more scrutiny than they were in the original event. The New Avengers are under scrutiny for more than just not being at Scranton, this time they're under fire because they're perceived as prioritizing taking on Doom for personal reasons while chumps like the New Warriors were out handling a dangerous criminal's rampage through a residential area. And not only was Beast there at Broxton, but he also called in assets from the X-Men, which some people will argue kept the X-Men from intervening in a timely fashion. They might be under a little more pressure to play nice with the SHRA than they were, and who knows how they'll respond to that.

The book makes a couple of good points.

quote:

Playing a mutant hero during the conflict means you decide what risks you take. Though most other mutants stay out of the fray, that doesn’t mean your hero has to. Some heroes could choose to side actively with Pro-Registration forces to improve the image of mutants or to police their own. That principled stand that you take in the public might mean another mutant is targeted with a hate crime. A miscalculation means mutants could die, and there are too few left to risk that.

Maybe you aren't with the X-Men at all now. Perhaps, during her time at the Institute, you fell in with Mystique and her anti-establishment rhetoric and are working actively against the SHRA because the X-Men refuse to, and you feel betrayed by it. Or maybe some third thing I haven't even thought.

As far as the Voice in the Wind distinction goes, I think that's supposed to represent how she is quiet and withdrawn, but it could ALSO represent that she is very subtle and can literally vanish into the wind (with her sand form). That is only my opinion though.

And regarding milestones, don't feel like they should constrain you to play down one of two paths. If you have a bunch of ideas for your character, that's great, and you don't need to feel like your milestones are directions for what your character should do in the game. Consider them a short list of narrative hooks, rather than a roadmap to play your game by.

e: Since it was requested I'm gonna hook up some extra milestones here, for the Illuminati and the X-Men. Illuminati membership is more of a secret in character than out of character so I don't know why I grouped it in with the other stuff. Probably shouldn't do my OPs at 2 AM.

quote:

ILLUMINATI MILESTONES
Shape the Future
You have the solution to the problems of today, but you need some time to put all the pieces into place. Friends, family, and allies might not understand, or might wonder why you’re distant. You know it will all be worth it.
1 XP when actions you take in service of your future goal undermine your short-term success.
3 XP when you steal or destroy an ally’s information, technology, or resources to further your goal.
10 XP when your future goal comes to fruition, whether the consequences are what you had planned or not.

Keep your Secrets
Part of the burden of being in the Illuminati is never telling the other heroes, authorities, or even your loved ones about the group. Likewise, some of the things you find out would be better dealt with by the Illuminati than by other heroes—even those you trust.
1 XP when you withhold information from, or lie to, an ally.
3 XP when you reveal a secret another member of the Illuminati divulged to you.
10 XP when you side with the Illuminati to betray an old friend, or betray the Illuminati for an old friend.

quote:

X-MEN MILESTONES
Disciple of X
Even if Professor X no longer is present, you strive to live by his standards of tolerance and understanding as key to mutant survival.
1 XP when you discuss non-violent means of opposing oppression.
3 XP when you create an asset that helps a mutant overcome human oppression.
10 XP when you either pledge your life to non-violence as a means of mutant survival or publicly disavow Xavier’s teachings and seek another way to serve mutant-kind.

Academy Professor
Though decimated, there are still many young mutants that need your help to understand and control their powers. You stand on the shoulders of past teachers, trying to keep Charles Xavier’s legacy alive.
1 XP when you relate the current situation to the subject you teach at the Xavier Institute.
3 XP when you create an asset or resource during a Transition Scene with some students.
10 XP when you graduate one or more mutants, having prepared them to go out into the world or you resign your professorship and leave the academy.

There's a couple more milestones but they're a lot more generic or specific to being an X-Man. There's also one about hating the ever-loving poo poo out of Sentinels and that doesn't fit so well with Civil War.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 23:10 on May 2, 2013

Druggeddwarf
Nov 9, 2011

My first attack must ALWAYS be a charge!
Okay, time to be serious.

I absolutely want to rock this game. Play through civil war all the way to the annihilation source book, then switch to rocket raccoon, herald of galactus (its happening). But the truth is, there are so many new players who have not discovered this beautiful game, that I don't want to take a slot just because I was in the old game.

So with that in mind, I will request to drop out for now, so you can have another new player. Defiant, you are freaking awesome for picking up the game after our first Watcher disappeared, and making it your own. if the game ends up with a bunch of dropouts, I will return to take up the slack. But new players, get in there and try this out, especially now that it is no longer supported.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well, with DD bowing out, we have four alternates who are all in another game right now. So before I fall back on the time-honored system of "going in order of who signed up first" I'll ask if anyone feels like time commitments to two different games will be a problem. There's going to be a lot of people playing so we don't want to have long spans of time waiting between posts. Stalls out our momentum.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 23:56 on May 2, 2013

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

For me it won't be a problem, no. I'm unemployed until school starts in the Fall, ha. But I will defer to those who signed up before me.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

I don't have a problem with it. School just got out, and even when I do get a job this summer, it's not going to stop me from posting at the very least every other day. Being in two games is just more time to have fun, so I'm still up if you'll have me.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice

Druggeddwarf posted:

So with that in mind, I will request to drop out for now, so you can have another new player. Defiant, you are freaking awesome for picking up the game after our first Watcher disappeared, and making it your own.

Hey ya jerk, I'm right here! :arghfist::mad: Seriously,though, I wish I had been able to give the game the attention it deserved back then, but honestly, it worked out for the best handing it over to DefianceIndustries.

Well, with DD bowing out, we have four alternates who are all in another game right now. So before I fall back on the time-honored system of "going in order of who signed up first" I'll ask if anyone feels like time commitments to two different games will be a problem. There's going to be a lot of people playing so we don't want to have long spans of time waiting between posts. Stalls out our momentum.

I basically am shackled to a computer all day, so I don't foresee any trouble reading and posting regularly. Though I might do so from an iPad with the concurrent wacky spelling and punctuation that sometimes entails.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

ibntumart posted:

I basically am shackled to a computer all day, so I don't foresee any trouble reading and posting regularly. Though I might do so from an iPad with the concurrent wacky spelling and punctuation that sometimes entails.

Hey, I do a lot of my posting from my iphone, so I'm in the same boat.

Anyway, with Danger-Pumpkin being the first alternate and being up to rock and roll, looks like that's where our eighth slot will go. I'll update the OP accordingly in a minute here.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 00:23 on May 3, 2013

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I've already said I'd toxx myself for the game, so to make it official: if I go a week without posting at least three times on the game thread, I'll post a banme thread.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I think it might work better if you tried something like "if it takes me three or more days to act when my turn comes up." I'm intimidated by the idea that I have to get through the entire turn order three times in one week. :gonk:

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART

I work pretty much every day of the week and have no holidays, but as long as the thread doesn't drop off of the first few pages of TG I'll be able to keep up from my phone at a rate of at least a couple times per week if not more. Sometimes games slip under the radar though so just give me a poke or shoot me a PM if that happens.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

You should mark the thread so you can track it via your user CP. Keeping track of my threads got so much easier when I figured out I could do that.

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Cool. Just bought a platinum upgrade, so private messages should now be functional.

I'd like to swap out the Viper's Daughter milestone for Spy On Your Foes - throw me a PM if you want to keep Jess's real allegiances secret from the other players.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

I think it might work better if you tried something like "if it takes me three or more days to act when my turn comes up." I'm intimidated by the idea that I have to get through the entire turn order three times in one week. :gonk:

Yeah let's go with that instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

potatocubed posted:

Cool. Just bought a platinum upgrade, so private messages should now be functional.

I'd like to swap out the Viper's Daughter milestone for Spy On Your Foes - throw me a PM if you want to keep Jess's real allegiances secret from the other players.

Well, I kind of thought YOU might. Half the fun of muddled allegiance is the big reveal. If you don't care for the reveal we don't have to play on the DL.

• Locked thread