Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illegibly Eligible
Jul 21, 2009
I'm not the planning type, nor are weekends really much different than the rest of the week. Probably going to roll up some joints and put a few hundred miles on my motorcycle while stopping to write and eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I work Friday-Tuesday nights, so it's the Day of Garfield for me.

TheHistoryChannel
Feb 12, 2008

I'm going do the usual. Just call the police to report a peeping Tom multiple times. Then when the cops get there ill just offer them food and try to chat them up. Tax payer funded friendship is the best.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Going out with friends who study abroad and came home for the weekend. Tomorrow is a recovery day. :cheers:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

West007 posted:

Going out with friends who study abroad and came home for the weekend. Tomorrow is a recovery day. :cheers:

They studied abroad to leave you haha

RG3
Apr 2, 2012

by Fistgrrl
O poo poo. It's Mother's Day. Guess ill make some food. A DiGiorno pizza should do the trick

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

RG3 posted:

O poo poo. It's Mother's Day. Guess ill make some food. A DiGiorno pizza should do the trick

Today's a special day so you need to bring out the big guns.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Segmentation Fault posted:

Today's a special day so you need to bring out the big guns.

WYNGZ*

*WITH NO WING MEAT

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

prefect posted:

WYNGZ*

*WITH NO WING MEAT

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/372962/february-01-2011/thought-for-food---wyngz---wal-mart

I've always loved the segment on Colbert Report talking about wyyyyngzz.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
I actually had one of those last night. Not that box exactly, mine was pepperoni pizza and the chicken fritterswyngz came with buffalo sauce instead of honey barbecue.

They give you a pouch of frozen buffalo sauce you're meant to empty into a bowl and microwave for about 15 seconds. They make a strong point about not microwaving the pouch itself which leads me to believe some dumb motherfucker tried that and ended up with a puddle of melted plastic and hot sauce in the middle of their microwave. The amount they give you is so small I ended up throwing some sriracha and italian dressing into it to make it go further.

But yeah. Just about the gooniest meal I ever ate.

Also check out the Wikipedia article:

quote:

According to the website for Nestlé's DiGiorno brand frozen pizza and wyngz combo, the fanciful spelling is used "[b]ecause they're not wings. They're even better."

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012
Talking about goony meal, how should I order at the restaurant if I want a chickencheese? Serious answers only.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Segmentation Fault posted:

They give you a pouch of frozen buffalo sauce you're meant to empty into a bowl and microwave for about 15 seconds. They make a strong point about not microwaving the pouch itself which leads me to believe some dumb motherfucker tried that and ended up with a puddle of melted plastic and hot sauce in the middle of their microwave. The amount they give you is so small I ended up throwing some sriracha and italian dressing into it to make it go further.

My theory is that somebody microwaved the sauce to boiling and got shot in the face when opening it, leaving them disfigured like the phantom of the opera.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jeek posted:

Talking about goony meal, how should I order at the restaurant if I want a chickencheese? Serious answers only.

"Uno pollo queso mi amigo. And dos margaritas."

The gooniest way to dine out.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

That chicken cheese meme is cringeworthy

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

tbp posted:

That chicken cheese meme is amazing

:colbert:

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

tbp posted:

That chicken cheese meme is cringeworthy

It was ok when it was just someone saying "hey I cooked some chicken and put it on a sandwich with cheese" and like every other goon thing, it got better than that and almost immediately got way, way worse.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I dunno, I get bored of jokes when they're repeated absolutely endlessly with no variation and no self awareness.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
What about that bit where he made the chickencheese with his truck, I thought that was pretty good.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
The thread was good since people were doing stuff and trying but Chickencheese isn't a magic word that makes sentences funny.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

FedoraDefender420 posted:

The thread was good since people were doing stuff and trying but Chickencheese isn't a magic word that makes sentences funny.

Yeah this is something I agree with

Flitter Reid
Aug 16, 2006

Ow.
Last night I had a dream about Shine. It wasn't a dirty dream or anything but we were best friends and moving in together. He was telling me how he met Lowtax in college and saved him from getting beaten up and that's why they're friends now. Have I been spending too much time lurking on here or is there some kind of subliminal messaging between threads or something?

Please advise.

TheHistoryChannel
Feb 12, 2008

Of course not! You and Shine were meant to be together. I would reccomend finding out everything you can about him. Work schedules, addresses, names of family members, phone numbers, emails, restaurants and places he frequents can all be helpful. Put away everything else in your life except for Shine. Move to his city, wait for him outside of home, work and the gym. Constantly shower him with gifts and praise. If he shows affection to anyone but you it is a direct affront to you. Shut it down immediately. Plant evidence of infidelity or betrayal involving his friends, family and signifigant others. Drive everyone else out of Shine's life until it is just you. Then he will come running into your arms. Hth good luck.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

toanoradian posted:

What is your favourite word to pronounce? Mine is either skedaddle or Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Edit: Misspelled the latter word.

Toa! Get your rear end over to Thunderdome, we miss you.

Flitter Reid
Aug 16, 2006

Ow.

TheHistoryChannel posted:

Of course not! You and Shine were meant to be together. I would reccomend finding out everything you can about him. Work schedules, addresses, names of family members, phone numbers, emails, restaurants and places he frequents can all be helpful. Put away everything else in your life except for Shine. Move to his city, wait for him outside of home, work and the gym. Constantly shower him with gifts and praise. If he shows affection to anyone but you it is a direct affront to you. Shut it down immediately. Plant evidence of infidelity or betrayal involving his friends, family and signifigant others. Drive everyone else out of Shine's life until it is just you. Then he will come running into your arms. Hth good luck.

:effort:

I'm not sure I trust your credentials as a life coach. Has your advice worked in the past?

General Panic
Jan 28, 2012
AN ERORIST AGENT

Flitter Reid posted:

Have I been spending too much time lurking on here

Yes, probably.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Flitter Reid posted:

Last night I had a dream about Shine. It wasn't a dirty dream or anything but we were best friends and moving in together. He was telling me how he met Lowtax in college and saved him from getting beaten up and that's why they're friends now. Have I been spending too much time lurking on here or is there some kind of subliminal messaging between threads or something?

Please advise.

There are no subliminal man-love messages in PYF.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
So much fanfic has been written about SA's most popular character "The Goon That Exercises".

Flitter Reid
Aug 16, 2006

Ow.
Oh my god I'm never posting again!

And I totally thought the dude in Francostein's avatar was wearing a tie. :blush:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Flitter Reid posted:

And I totally thought the dude in Francostein's avatar was wearing a tie. :blush:

Egads :aaa:

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Flitter Reid posted:

Oh my god so did I

bunnybean
Mar 31, 2010

Flitter Reid posted:

Sometimes the avatars we're given in anger are better than anything we could have come up with ourselves.

You'll all be glad to know I've had to temporarily stop putting my dog in clothing except for special occasions (this is any time she leaves the house) because she's being a little whore about gnawing holes in the collars. I now have to stitch up, like, five+ dresses. Oh, and last night she stole my glasses, but I'm not too worried about that one because she usually returns them to me under my desk a day or two later.

Basically my dog trolls me constantly and I take it like a little bitch.

Illegibly Eligible
Jul 21, 2009
Can someone tell me about coolness? What makes someone cool? How about too cool? Does being too cool for school automatically preclude one from seeking education?

Please include legit credentials when answering - not looking for poser dorks trying to jealously contaminate the cool pool.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It mostly comes down to how many showers you take.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Illegibly Eligible posted:

Can someone tell me about coolness? What makes someone cool? How about too cool? Does being too cool for school automatically preclude one from seeking education?

Please include legit credentials when answering - not looking for poser dorks trying to jealously contaminate the cool pool.

This kid in my second grade class took a poo poo in his coat cubby and he was pretty cool. Food for thought.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Being cool is adhering to G.B.G.M.G.D.G.G.

Get buff get money get drunk get girls

Work out a lot, get a high paying job, get drunk at parties often and have copious amounts of sex

That makes you cool

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

An informational void capable only of creating noise

It's generally to do with how many dogs you have, as dogs are cool. Certain breeds are less cool than others, but I'm sure you can find a table to explain it all for you on Google. Just don't try too hard to find out the cool-value for a mixed breed. A mix of two purebreds is easy, as you take the average but if you have more than two breeds in the mix it can rapidly become a mess.

FedoraDefender420 posted:

It mostly comes down to how many showers you take.

This is also involved, but is worth bonus points if your dog gives you a scandalised look when you shower.

I'm still waiting to adopt a dog, so I'm not cool at all at the moment, although I did have my cockatiel climb onto my shoulder of her own volition yesterday, which is pretty huge.

tbp posted:

Being cool is adhering to G.B.G.M.G.D.G.G.

Get buff get money get drunk get girls

Work out a lot, get a high paying job, get drunk at parties often and have copious amounts of sex

That makes you cool

Look how wrong you are. Didn't even mention dogs once.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Trauma Tank posted:

Look how wrong you are. Didn't even mention dogs once.

I was being unironically serious those should be your main goals in life it's the only point IMO

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Wear sunglasses 24/7.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Penguingo posted:

There are no subliminal man-love messages in PYF.

Seems that someone else knows I'm all about manlove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Don't give a gently caress.

Not in that idiot internet nerd way where you obviously give a gently caress about desperately wanting attention by pretending to not give a gently caress by saying dumb racist poo poo or whatever and being all "I don't give a gently caress" when clearly you do because you're molding this character and putting effort into it.

To be cool you just gotta not give a gently caress.

And you can't own a cat.

• Locked thread