Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TNA sucks and if you watch it, you're contributing to the Austin Aries nuts on faces campaign.

So join us tonight at 8pm and watch wrestling. http://sync.coconono.org/r/coconono

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Kobashi night was neato, thanks Daryl.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

10-15 minutes until wrestling
http://sync.coconono.org/r/coconono

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
It was requested that I keep a running tally of the things I've shown. I put this together to the best of my recollection/ability to find the occasions where I actually posted the set:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AqabbwCflGi5dHZESXIwSV9DbGI5UTVLTk9JX0lkSWc&output=html

Thrown together in haste, but there should be enough information for anybody to locate the matches in question. Date (in a rather nonstandard yy-mm-dd format, but for wrestling it seems the year is most relevant for ordering), participants, federation.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Saturday afternoon EST(aka when I wake up from my drunken stupor) I'll be taking Sync offline for a few hours while I make some modifications.

The node.js version Sync runs off(currently stable version) of has a nasty bug with CentOS that will cause it to blow up. SHAME. When it blows up, it eats the recent changes like avatars, playlists and MOTDs. The solution is to downgrade node.js to a previous stable version that has been confirmed as good.

After services are restored you might notice your avatar, MOTD or recent playlist submissions have disappeared.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
COCO :argh:

Is Calzoneman/anyone working on support for streaming video from other websites? I know there's some stuff I'd love to watch with everyone, like the classic film Ready to Rumble, but some stuff just gets flagged for copyright almost instantly on youtube/dailymotion.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sunsweet posted:

COCO :argh:

Is Calzoneman/anyone working on support for streaming video from other websites? I know there's some stuff I'd love to watch with everyone, like the classic film Ready to Rumble, but some stuff just gets flagged for copyright almost instantly on youtube/dailymotion.

YouTube (individual videos)
YouTube Playlists
Vimeo
Dailymotion
Soundcloud
Livestream.com
Twitch.tv
Ustream
RTMP livestreams

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

coconono posted:

YouTube (individual videos)
YouTube Playlists
Vimeo
Dailymotion
Soundcloud
Livestream.com
Twitch.tv
Ustream
RTMP livestreams

Nah, I know what sites are supported. Looks like I'll have to try streaming on ustream or something then.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sunsweet posted:

Nah, I know what sites are supported. Looks like I'll have to try streaming on ustream or something then.

ustream seems to be the best bet. Twitter weirdo Hehu did that a few nights ago and it worked out nice.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm gonna be sleepy and watch bad movies

http://sync.coconono.org/r/badmovies

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

I'm gonna be sleepy and watch bad movies

http://sync.coconono.org/r/badmovies

What a coincidence. I was planning on creating a playlist of some of the worst movies in my collection for tomorrow after maintenance is done tomorrow. I have some utter poo poo. I've added a couple to my room but if everyone is elsewhere we can do whatever.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

MassRanTer posted:

What a coincidence. I was planning on creating a playlist of some of the worst movies in my collection for tomorrow after maintenance is done tomorrow. I have some utter poo poo. I've added a couple to my room but if everyone is elsewhere we can do whatever.

Is there any Jim Belushi?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

bobkatt013 posted:

Is there any Jim Belushi?

Jim Belushi might be too good for the kind of stuff I'm planning. Well, he'd demand too much money, if he were in these movies he'd manage to make them worse. To put it into perspective, a friend and I got through grad school by watching a ton of bad movies (and we'd already watched too many before that) and started ranking them, trying to narrow it down into a Bottom 10. A few movies were so bad we didn't want to bump movies up to add them to the bottom 10, so we added a 0 ranking, then a -1, and so forth. Two of these movies are in negatives. I promise I won't add the worst one (it basically exists as an excuse for white people to use every slur imaginable in the name of "satire") and I won't add Foodfight. I'll throw in some trailers and maybe some quirky outsider stuff to break up the utter garbage.

Edit: Right now I am planning:

Reel Horror
The Lucifer Complex
Street Zombies

I am trying to track down some animated stuff too.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Threw some dollars your way, at some point I'll get round to actually using this stuff (i.e. terrible animes and genius 80s cartoons)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i have a party planned for tonight ~11pm EDT so let's hang out and party together

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

servers back up.

hopefully it wont crash again.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
As I figured I am in no mood to move or do stuff after last night so if anyone wants to join in, MOVIE DAY!

http://sync.coconono.org/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport

While I wait for people it is the god awful animated short

THE GIFT OF WINTER

The first movie to set the table is

SLIPSTREAM the Mark Hamill classic.

then

REEL HORROR which was the worst movie I had ever seen for several years.

then

STREET ZOMBIES, a movie the director hates being called Street Zombies. "This movie is not called loving Street Zombies, it's OZone!"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Reel Horror is starting now if you want to see some real poo poo. (You don't.)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Okay so I got talked into going to the movies tonight even though star trek is for shitlords. I might be home a little after 11pm. I may just post the link somewhere and you can start it without me.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

part 2 of last week's programming begins in 5 mintues

http://sync.coconono.org/r/RIPTest

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Tonight at 7:30PM eastern, come to my cocotube room ( http://sync.coconono.org/r/sunsweet ), turn off the video, and chat about the WWE pay-per-view guaranteed to cause multiple injuries to the already strained roster! Afterwards, eh, I don't know. Do you guys like the American version of Whose Line?

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Improv is one of few things I like more than wrestling so yes I will watch Whose Line with you.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

You are my new favourite friend, Karmine.

I'm starting the Whose Line right now because why not. Come hang out or something maybe ?? http://sync.coconono.org/r/sunsweet

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Preshow and PPV chat is going on: http://sync.coconono.org/r/sunsweet

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I came in the room at like 8 but fell asleep from being out all day. I wake up at like 2 AM to a pretty badass surprise playing. Best room ever.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Hey what do you guys do on Monday in between Raw? Do you watch things?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

There are usually people around chatting but nothing specific is ever lined up for Mondays

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Monday is EVOLVE day, we watch EVOLVE, talk about EVOLVE and record our EVOLVEcast while painting Jon Davis in watercolors.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Yeah, the chat on Monday nights is just us complaining about Raw and then leaving after the show. We can definitely have something going before or during the show, though, since it's so easy now for individual users to turn off the video.

EDIT: Or it's EVOLVE day, either way.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'd personally like something instead of RAW. Cannae be arsed with the show anymore. Would much rather watch 1970's NWA title matches or some such malarkey.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'd personally like something instead of RAW. Cannae be arsed with the show anymore. Would much rather watch 1970's NWA title matches or some such malarkey.

How about Extreme Reunion?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I misspoke, Raw is good. :ohdear:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

bobkatt013 posted:

How about Extreme Reunion?

Scarily, I like this plan. Bring your old lovely wrestling so we don't have to watch new lovely wrestling.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

If you're going to watch lovely wrestling, you might as well put your heart into it and watch Extreme Reunion.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

MassRanTer posted:

Monday is EVOLVE day, we watch EVOLVE, talk about EVOLVE and record our EVOLVEcast while painting Jon Davis in watercolors.

Here's my MSPaint. Let me know if this is gonna please Jon Davis.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Here's my MSPaint. Let me know if this is gonna please Jon Davis.

I want to empty quote this.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I think my favorite part is the lovely image of the EVOLVE logo

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Is this the thread where we post our Johnathan Davis fanart?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
What dumb stupid channel are we watching dumb stupid things in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

BillyMays posted:

What dumb stupid channel are we watching dumb stupid things in?

http://sync.coconono.org/r/sunsweet

for future reference if you go to the front page it tells you what channels are active, how many people are in them, and what video is playing