Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

I vote GBS. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
Changing my vote from B to gBs.

Brian Moser
Mar 11, 2012

Paradox Personified posted:

Changing my vote from B to gBs.

This is my vote.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Please return us to GBS.

Hobo
Dec 12, 2007

Forum bum
Voting A.

Christina Arugula
Aug 10, 2004
How do you like your lawn? Broiled or charred?
Ramrod XTreme
B No gods no masters! :colbert:

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
B all you can be

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

B. Hopefully we'll still be able to find a gate to hold.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Dawn of Time sounds awesome. Voting A.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Voting for B . Also let's be a woman.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

B - Let's get a mortal perspective on things this time.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Hey there Diogines. Let's try not to end the world this time.

Also I choose option A

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Ahhh the ground floor! Excellent!

I vote B - I think that these games are more fun when you play it from the perspective of an outsider looking in. In a cosmos filled with gods, angels, and the afterlife playing as a mortal seems more appropriate for the setting.

Hot Dog Day #82 fucked around with this message at 02:36 on May 20, 2013

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
A

Try and stay in character this time hahahaha

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
B!

I like the idea of playing a woman, but only if we live in a society where we would actually have the ability to haven some impact. So..... Probably should be a dude.

Esper
Nov 23, 2004
Killed a baboon, once.
While I only chose to spectate, I loved the Madgod CYOA and will participate in this one.

A please

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Keep in mind it sounds like we're not going to be at the top of the totem pole, so it should be a very different experience as a divine being if we go with "A".

ConfusedPig
Mar 27, 2013

EVG posted:

B!

I like the idea of playing a woman, but only if we live in a society where we would actually have the ability to haven some impact. So..... Probably should be a dude.

We don't really know if society here is necessarily patriarchal. Maybe Diog can clarify.

Soylent Pudding posted:

Keep in mind it sounds like we're not going to be at the top of the totem pole, so it should be a very different experience as a divine being if we go with "A".

I'm quite optimistic it would be interesting playing as some lesser divine power playing at heavenly political intrigue. I'm guessing we'll at one point have the choice of choosing whether or not to join Not-Lucifer's rebellion.

ConfusedPig fucked around with this message at 03:06 on May 20, 2013

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
B.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
May19[21:00::32]Sunday <HiHoChiRho> I can see the mod now
May19[21:00::47]Sunday <HiHoChiRho> "why did i get 200 pms asking me to hold a gate?"

Heehee, you all still need to be in the IRC channel. Still #madgod, and it should always be that way, in my opinion.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
A sounds interesting.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

EVG posted:

B!

Lilith, Eve, Jezebel, Mary, Deborah, the Queen of Sheba and numerous others would like a word with you. :colbert:

OrangeOrbit
Apr 27, 2008
Fun Shoe
A sounds interesting to me!

OhYo
Apr 14, 2006

B sounds boring. Nah, actually it seems to be the option that best suits me.

B.

Whether or not Option A may or may not be a human, a "being of the Heavens" leads me to think it may be an option graced with loftier capacities. Option B is most certainly a mortal. Humility comes before honor so I choose B as my vote.

Althair
Jul 26, 2006
words are weapons
B I'm tantalized by the "interesting" perspective we'll have as a human.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Let's be A thing.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
If you think you can handle managing the cluster gently caress that is the population of GBS again Diog (you crazy fucker) then by all means.

As promised, I am here from launch this time and I'll be voting every time I can.

Born again human, this voice is no longer silent.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
A. also I feed Beaky a carrot and Hold the gate.

cxp
Mar 27, 2010
Fun Shoe
I'm exited to get in on the ground floor of this. Voting B.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Add Another vote for A!

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Ah yes, hoping this gets moved back to GBS pretty quickly. No doubt a lot of people disagree, but I thought the chaos that came from so many random participants really made the last one.

Anyway, voting B, to my own surprise. Angelic beings are always so limited in actual christian mythology, and while I think we know the sort of thing to expect from angelic themes (although I could be wrong), I'm quite interested in what this 'interesting vantage point' will be on the human side. Human dealing with angels could be the best of both worlds.

Or we could spend the whole time sucking up and being dicked around. But then again, that sounds about right for angels under God too.

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

I hope that this can get back to gbs also. I don't know if anyone here still remembers goblii, but it was another popular cyoa a few years back that died an ignoble death a few weeks after being moved to trad. games. Hopefully this can avoid the same fate.
In any case, I'll be eagerly following this regardless!

Numeron
Mar 23, 2012

A whole new world in
the palm of my hand.
Angel sounds good.

Copacabana
Apr 6, 2010

There was blood and a single gunshot, but just who shot who?
B! I want to do this one from a different perspective.

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!
A sounds significantly different from the starting point of the god game. I like the idea of seeing the universe get created.

Voliun
May 31, 2012
B is nice. Progress will be more satisfying by starting off small.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

B It's time to try things mortal style.

Razage
Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry,
I can't hear you over the sound of how HIP I am.
Hold the gate - and also A

Mortal life is boring, if I want mortal life I'll go outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
:siren: Option B is not necessarily mortal :siren:

Diogines posted:

Option A is at the Dawn of Time, so, it does not really give anything away to say it is not human, there not being any yet.
Option B starts in the world, after man already exists, but says nothing of what you are picking, only where and when.

That being said, I'm going with B anyway.