Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

GOOCHY posted:

I made an attempt to go this path without any prior military or security clearance and it's been a tough road. They just aren't interested in you unless you have a pre-existing clearance, in my experience. Granted, the sequester may be throwing things off a bit.

My experience applying for clearance jobs distilled -

1) Apply for job I'm clearly qualified for (requires secret clearance)
2) Have contractor recruiter reply to me asking if I already have a clearance, "I didn't see that listed on your resume."
3) Reply to recruiter saying that I am not currently cleared but could easily be cleared since I have a clean background
4) Never hear from them again
5) Repeat about 100 times

Haha,

I think I'll get my Linux+ (maybe the Network/Server too, although I basically know this already) and then look into the Oracle Certifications but I'm really unsure where this will take me.

One thing really cool I did find was Coursera and their primary "Introduction Into Programming" course uses python, but the class started a month ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Passed my CCNP Firewall today.

Man, Cisco loves their virtual firewall. And their thrice-damned GUI. I thought I was quit of that thing after CCNA Security.

Gap In The Tooth
Aug 16, 2004

Jedi425 posted:

Passed my CCNP Firewall today.

Man, Cisco loves their virtual firewall. And their thrice-damned GUI. I thought I was quit of that thing after CCNA Security.

Any books you would recommend for CCNA/P Security?

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

AlmightyBob posted:

:/ That's just server. All the links to 7 in the comments are dead. I'll be talking to Microsoft tomorrow. Their general support just said that Win 7 isn't there anymore because it's been replaced by 8 (haha where?) and to talk to technet support, which is only open weekdays.

EDIT: If you check the technet forums the official answer is to buy a technet sub. Yes, $350 to study for a loving entry level test.

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/th...ll=1#post470600

Get Ultimate, it's identical to Enterprise aside from the licensing scheme.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

stubblyhead posted:

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/th...ll=1#post470600

Get Ultimate, it's identical to Enterprise aside from the licensing scheme.

Thanks. Kind of bullshit they took it down when the book they sell for studying for their cert says to use it. Oh well. Also I just remembered my dad found a copy of ultimate at a garage sale last week :ughh:

Haydez
Apr 8, 2003

EVIL LINK
I've been drudging through the Official Cert Guide 640-554 for CCNA Security and watching the new CBT Nuggets 640-554 videos. I thought about buying the INE videos, but still hesitant. The free CCNA R&S INE videos they have were ok but just a tad dry for my taste.

I finally sat for CCNA R&S last Monday. I really should have done that like 10 years ago instead of ignoring it. Hoping to finish plowing through CCNAS quickly so I can move on to CCNP Security.

XakEp
Dec 20, 2002
Amor est vitae essentia

GOOCHY posted:

I made an attempt to go this path without any prior military or security clearance and it's been a tough road. They just aren't interested in you unless you have a pre-existing clearance, in my experience. Granted, the sequester may be throwing things off a bit.

My experience applying for clearance jobs distilled -

1) Apply for job I'm clearly qualified for (requires secret clearance)
2) Have contractor recruiter reply to me asking if I already have a clearance, "I didn't see that listed on your resume."
3) Reply to recruiter saying that I am not currently cleared but could easily be cleared since I have a clean background
4) Never hear from them again
5) Repeat about 100 times

I went through the process to get a clearance, and I guess I might as well share what got me in. If you have no military or security clearance, it IS possible, but you've got to be able to start somewhere not terribly convenient. For me, it was taking a job on a base in the middle of nowhere. With the high requirements they had for the position, the contractor was having serious problems finding anyone remotely qualified. It apparently got to the point that when I came along and nailed the job interview, they didnt care that I didnt have a clearance. I was willing to move my family down there, and after 12 months, I can go anywhere I want within the contractor's organization (Lockheed).

It sucks, but being willing to work somewhere inconvenient doing very specialized work is a good path to getting a clearance. The pay is phenomenal (90% more than I was making before) and the team I'm on is great. You'll just have to do a little legwork to find positions that aren't getting filled, and go for them instead.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Gap In The Tooth posted:

Any books you would recommend for CCNA/P Security?

Work provided the Cisco week-long class, which for my money was the best help; the books they give you for that class have everything you need and not too much added BS.

The Cisco Press book is not bad by any means, but it goes into a ton of detail about every topic, honestly to the point of overload. If you can read the Cisco Press books without self-concussing when you fall asleep and put your head through your desk, they're a good option.

The CBT nuggets are also tops for the CCNP Firewall; there were several points he made in the video that were especially germane to the exam.

For CCNA Security and CCNP Firewall people: make totally sure you're comfortable in the GUI (CCP or ASDM respectively). You will be seeing a TON of the GUI. I already mentioned it, but it really shocked the hell out of me how GUI-heavy a CCNP Security exam ended up being.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Well just turned in my Development path

Using the following books if anyone is interested

VCAP-DCD @ VMworld/ August :w00t:

VCAP-DTD December
Building Virtual Desktops
VMware View 5 Virtual Desktops
Thinapp 4.7
Planned Mastering VMware View

70-341 (Exchange 2013) October
Exchanged 2013 Unleashed
CBT Nuggets

70-411 (Manage 2012) Novemeber
Big fan of the academic books
Windows Server 2012 inside and out
CBT Nuggets

Not super excited about Learning MS stuff but eh, '14 is full of Network and Storage, and PEX '16 VCDX attempt. But yeah probably not going to be as active on the forums coming up here.

Going to be a busy fall, but hey I get a nice bonus for each test I take + a end of year bonus.

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 17:50 on May 21, 2013

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

I just got back from the Microsoft 20336 bootcamp, and we were part of the first few groups to go through it. The teacher was Dennis Herzig, and he definitely knows Lync and its intricacies. There are a lot of changes from 2010 to 2013, and the class was focused on preparing for the test, so there were several areas where the topics had the potential for some significant depth that we didn't get to address. I feel pretty confident of my knowledge of the basic outline of a Lync deployment, the order in which the procedures take place, and the different role divisions between 2010 and 2013. If I actually had to deploy Lync in a real environment, I'm sure there would be much gnashing of teeth and searching for CmdLets, parameters, etc.

In what is apparently a break from older boot camps, the certification is provided up to a month later via voucher, rather than at the very end of the class. I'm glad, because it's by no means a simple product, and there's a lot of interaction between the different roles, as well as some significant caveats that apply when moving from an earlier version to a recent version (no SQL clustering on new installations but clustering is supported for upgrades in place, DNS load balancing isn't supported by pre-Lync clients, Vista doesn't support Lync 2013, etc.) or when planning your HA/DR accommodations.

I'll probably sit for the exam next week, I expect on Friday, after I've had a chance to try some practice deployment(s) on my testbed.

Fake Edit: sort of on the subject of brain dumps: one of the guys in my class is an absolute VOIP wizard and he told a story one evening of a (CCNA-carrying) lady he'd interviewed who was in the process of writing a college-level TCP/IP class and she claimed NAT was National Address Translation and VLAN was Visual Local Area Network. To her credit, she did grab her bag and bolt mid-interview, but this wasn't the only interviewee that was certified on paper only; I think he made some of them cry. I've never sat for a well-known cert, mainly vendor certs like Polycom, ClearOne and Lifesize, but I spent too long as a Boy Scout to ever feel comfortable approaching a project willfully unprepared.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
I walk into class today and my teacher hands me a voucher for my JKO-019/Net+. We're still in A+ class. He tells me to just use the testing program and he already added the new material to my computer.

So are there CBT Nuggets/any recommended books out there for this stuff? Anything I can do in my down time at home or work to practice this stuff aside from his recommended braindumping?

This showed up on the board today as well. :\

Eldritch BiLast fucked around with this message at 02:19 on May 22, 2013

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Heartache is powerful, but democracy is *subtle*.
A lot of community colleges milk their students for 2-3 courses' worth of money for a CCNA, so doing it in one course is admirable.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Xenoletum posted:

I walk into class today and my teacher hands me a voucher for my JKO-019/Net+. We're still in A+ class. He tells me to just use the testing program and he already added the new material to my computer.

So are there CBT Nuggets/any recommended books out there for this stuff? Anything I can do in my down time at home or work to practice this stuff aside from his recommended braindumping?

This showed up on the board today as well. :\

Oddly, I used TestOut's Network+/Pro labsims. They worked pretty well, plus Tamara Dean's Network+ Guide to networking 6th edition.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

psydude posted:

A lot of community colleges milk their students for 2-3 courses' worth of money for a CCNA, so doing it in one course is admirable.

It's actually not a Cisco course though, which is the funny bit. It's "Advanced Networking and TCP/IP", and we most certainly not learn anything related to Cisco routers at all. They're not trying to get our Cisco cert, since Lincoln's not a Cisco certified school. They grant us 4 vouchers. 2 for the A+ tests, 1 for the Net+, and 1 for any Microsoft related cert of your choosing. We only learn the stuff for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008(maybe 12). He just has the advanced networking students taking the Cisco based Brain Dump which won't do them any good in the end.

He's doing a few other shady things that would almost certainly have him stripped of all of his certs and probably get him fired as well. The other teacher is legally getting us stuff through the Dreamspark program, and doesn't actively sit around teaching us stuff that belongs on a 501/502, but rather current stuff, and more of the technical, hands on stuff.

DGK2000 posted:

Oddly, I used TestOut's Network+/Pro labsims. They worked pretty well, plus Tamara Dean's Network+ Guide to networking 6th edition.

We're using TestOut right now for our A+ labsims, so that's all well and good. If they have a Net+ one, I'm sure we'll get that come the course, but it seems that next, we're going into Windows 7. Maybe I can convince them to slip me the Net+ TestOut voucher early, if they're giving me the Voucher for the exam this early. I just gotta make sure I don't lose it.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Xenoletum posted:

We're using TestOut right now for our A+ labsims, so that's all well and good. If they have a Net+ one, I'm sure we'll get that come the course, but it seems that next, we're going into Windows 7. Maybe I can convince them to slip me the Net+ TestOut voucher early, if they're giving me the Voucher for the exam this early. I just gotta make sure I don't lose it.

I passed my net+ literally just using the chapter reviews from the book and those labsims. Those are all you need.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm not sure where else to put this. I ran an interest check on reddit's /r/networking to see if anyone would be interested in working on some virtual labs I build out and it was pretty positive. The goal here is to help people become more effective network troulbeshooters. It will be a mix of problems experienced on Routers/ASA's.

I just placed the first lab on my site, if anyone is interested in this here is the link. I will be posting a few a week and offering help through the comments section if necessary. There's an easy/medium/hard problem each post along with hints and the answer to the problem

edit: Just to be clear, you don't download anything, all you have to do is telnet into my already built lab.

Sepist fucked around with this message at 21:32 on May 22, 2013

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:
Why is everyone such a fan of video learning from CBT/INE? I agree that its the least boring method, but the videos just never go deep enough to pass any test. I feel like they are a complete waste of time, because I will still have to read the book in depth to actually pass the test. If I have to read the book in depth.... why bother watching 20 hours of video? I feel like video is great if you want to learn new subjects to understand them, or learn how to perform certain tasks, but its completely inadequate to get you up to the level to pass the harder tests. A very knowledgeable guy showing you how to set the hostname on a router is no help at all when you get questions like "Whats the maximum number of characters for a hostname?".

Tasty Wheat
Jul 18, 2012

Mugaaz posted:

Why is everyone such a fan of video learning from CBT/INE? I agree that its the least boring method, but the videos just never go deep enough to pass any test. I feel like they are a complete waste of time, because I will still have to read the book in depth to actually pass the test. If I have to read the book in depth.... why bother watching 20 hours of video? I feel like video is great if you want to learn new subjects to understand them, or learn how to perform certain tasks, but its completely inadequate to get you up to the level to pass the harder tests. A very knowledgeable guy showing you how to set the hostname on a router is no help at all when you get questions like "Whats the maximum number of characters for a hostname?".

I loved TrainSignal when Chris Bryant was there, Jeremy Cioara is ok, but way to happy for me, INE is such a high level view, to me their videos are missing something (hands on content). Chris Bryant was the first person that was able to get subnetting into my head.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Welp, I failed my 70-647 again, this time with a score of 633...

Tasty Wheat
Jul 18, 2012

Oddhair posted:

Fake Edit: sort of on the subject of brain dumps: one of the guys in my class is an absolute VOIP wizard and he told a story one evening of a (CCNA-carrying) lady he'd interviewed who was in the process of writing a college-level TCP/IP class and she claimed NAT was National Address Translation and VLAN was Visual Local Area Network. To her credit, she did grab her bag and bolt mid-interview, but this wasn't the only interviewee that was certified on paper only; I think he made some of them cry. I've never sat for a well-known cert, mainly vendor certs like Polycom, ClearOne and Lifesize, but I spent too long as a Boy Scout to ever feel comfortable approaching a project willfully unprepared.

I have sat for some pretty brutal interviews, passed some, failed horribly on others; I am not a CCIE, but even I know that you get access to the DOC CD during the lab. I remember one time for a WAN support engineer job the interviewer started grilling me about DNS records, I had a hard time containing my contempt. With one company I worked for, due to HR policy I was not allowed to sit in on the interviews (they used a panel, the hiring manager, an HR rep, and three other mangers asking questions). After some time of not having a second seat, I asked for the a copy of the interview questions, I realized that I would not have passed that interview, since they had wrong answers dealing with wireless technologies.

Fundamental networking questions, sure, OSI Model, interface Up/Down, explain QoS to me, what is the propose of STP, what is Bandwidth, Latency and Jitter. Not, what is the max number of MAPs a RAP should have on an inside Mesh, or you have two MAPs attached to a RAP, both running at 54Mb, what the maximum potential throughput.

tl;dr Overtly hard interviews are a waste of time, and counter productive.

forever gold
Jan 14, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Hey guys, CCNA is totally harder than Network+. Heads up bros.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k

Tasty Wheat posted:

tl;dr Overtly hard interviews are a waste of time, and counter productive.

True for certain positions. I recently had a 3 consecutive technical interviews covering CCIE/CCNP level questions and it was quite difficult, but was required because it was for a consultant position who was required to be an on-site SME during project completions in and out of the country and away from technical resources - definitely not an interview I could see being justified foe something like an on-site network engineer on a team of 3, for example.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

Mugaaz posted:

Someone blurting information at you over your lunch break doesn't replace reading the official book, nor should it. I'm convinced that a happy, peppy CCIE will never be able to teach you in 30 minutes of video what a less-enthusiastic CCIE could teach you in a chapter or two of the official cert guide. BUT, when you put the two together, it's an invaluable combination.

After I slogged through 500 pages of a Wendell Odom snoozefest, being able to fire up the CBTNuggets videos and listen to Jeremy Cioara bounce off the walls with excitement for a half-hour per chapter helped to reiterate and reinforce the concepts from the cert guide. I'm a big fan of his humor and enthusiasm, and it gives a lot of people the push they need to lock the concepts into place from the mess of puzzle pieces that is the cert guide.

Haydez
Apr 8, 2003

EVIL LINK
I like watching CBT Nuggets and other videos before I tackle the chapters of a book just because I get a little more familiar with the content before pressing into the details. It gives me sort of a oh this was what he was talking about feeling.

It's actually working very well for me for CCNA Security since Keith Barker is a co-author of the book and he did the CBT Nugget videos. It is pretty much like a video preview of the next topic.

Tasty Wheat
Jul 18, 2012

forever gold posted:

Hey guys, CCNA is totally harder than Network+. Heads up bros.

Pro Tip

Sepist posted:

True for certain positions. I recently had a 3 consecutive technical interviews covering CCIE/CCNP level questions and it was quite difficult, but was required because it was for a consultant position who was required to be an on-site SME during project completions in and out of the country and away from technical resources - definitely not an interview I could see being justified foe something like an on-site network engineer on a team of 3, for example.

Well I will admit I am speaking from the frustration of looking for work as we speak, and I do agree with you in that there is no cookie cutter interview that can cover everything. Interviews need to be tailored to the job and its level of responsibility.

I would never pretend to play in the IE level, but I do have the paper(s) to play an NP on TV; I have been stuck in the middle of nowhere, my only support a SAT phone with a bad battery and a power brick. It was a good job, and a mentally challenging time, way more fun then trying to figure out why a VPN tunnel crashed while I still have local ISP connectivity.

ryo
Jan 15, 2003
Has anyone got, or is considering going for, the RHCA?
Most of my daily work is linux admin, and looking at the exam objectives for each RHCA unit it doesn't look too difficult, just expensive!
It doesn't look like there are any specific guides for these exams, has anyone had any luck passing any of the exams without also taking the training course?

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

ryo posted:

Has anyone got, or is considering going for, the RHCA?
Most of my daily work is linux admin, and looking at the exam objectives for each RHCA unit it doesn't look too difficult, just expensive!
It doesn't look like there are any specific guides for these exams, has anyone had any luck passing any of the exams without also taking the training course?

I haven't but on the subject of Linux...

but I did see the other day that the Linux+ is no longer Linux+. It's now CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI and it's split into two separate tests. LPI is the :airquotes:Linux Professional Institute:airquotes: which a non-profit organization that provides vendor-independent professional certification for Linux system administrators and programmers.

Has anyone taken the new test?

Powdered Toast Man
Jan 25, 2005

TOAST-A-RIFIC!!!
It may interest you all to know that Google now requires LPIC-1 for entry level and LPIC-2 for tier 2 ops engineers (basically sysadmins). I know this because I just came off contract there. This isn't confidential or anything; the recruiters spout it to candidates. My guess is they went for LPIC because they don't touch RedHat whatsoever.

I also found out, interestingly, that the Linux+ tests are now identical to the LPIC-1 tests, but if you take the Linux+ tests you automatically get LPIC-1 plus Novell tosses a couple of SuSe certs your way. Interesting.

And now for something completely different...

I have recently been coming into contact with more Juniper hardware and I was thinking about going for their associate-level cert. I started looking for study guides, and then it got weird. The only ones specific to the JNCIA appear to be out of print (as in, current editions don't exist) and they are going for hundreds of dollars used on Amazon. :stare: What the gently caress? Are there just not any books for it at this point?

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Powdered Toast Man posted:

It may interest you all to know that Google now requires LPIC-1 for entry level and LPIC-2 for tier 2 ops engineers (basically sysadmins). I know this because I just came off contract there. This isn't confidential or anything; the recruiters spout it to candidates. My guess is they went for LPIC because they don't touch RedHat whatsoever.

I also found out, interestingly, that the Linux+ tests are now identical to the LPIC-1 tests, but if you take the Linux+ tests you automatically get LPIC-1 plus Novell tosses a couple of SuSe certs your way. Interesting.

Interesting, I guess everyone uses vendors these days.

How did you come across the job? What kind of background do you need?

Powdered Toast Man
Jan 25, 2005

TOAST-A-RIFIC!!!

Tab8715 posted:

Interesting, I guess everyone uses vendors these days.

How did you come across the job? What kind of background do you need?

They contract through Adecco. You can find the jobs on their site if you look for the specific job titles. Mine was Operations Engineer I. I was quizzed heavily on general Linux stuff, networking, and of course the famous brain teasers.

That being said, I don't recommend it. Read my post in the "poo poo that pisses you off" thread for details.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Powdered Toast Man posted:

They contract through Adecco. You can find the jobs on their site if you look for the specific job titles. Mine was Operations Engineer I. I was quizzed heavily on general Linux stuff, networking, and of course the famous brain teasers.

That being said, I don't recommend it. Read my post in the "poo poo that pisses you off" thread for details.

That's sucks, but did how much was the pay? Did you like it while it lasted?

Powdered Toast Man
Jan 25, 2005

TOAST-A-RIFIC!!!

Tab8715 posted:

That's sucks, but did how much was the pay? Did you like it while it lasted?

I did like it while it lasted. I can't disclose the pay, but it was decent. The food was fantastic. The tech is ~5 years ahead of everyone else. The resources for learning and training are amazing.

CatsOnTheInternet
Apr 24, 2013

BEEEEAAOOOORRRRRRRW BEEEBEAAAAAOOOORRWW
Just nabbed Citrix CCA #3. The A20 was trickier than I expected it to be.

Hospitals and health care employers go absolutely apeshit over Citrix certs for some reason. They're really not that difficult to get!

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

CatsOnTheInternet posted:

Hospitals and health care employers go absolutely apeshit over Citrix certs for some reason.
Three words: Remote-hosted EHR.

Hospitals are outsourcing their systems by the hundreds, and Citrix is just about the only mature platform there is for that kind of stuff. Well, VMware too, but in my experience View is bloated crap and has nowhere near the market penetration of Citrix.

On a different note, I got tired of making excuses for myself ("just a few more review sessions" and "work is too hectic right now"), so I said gently caress it and registered for the new ICND1. I've been taking the Pearson practice tests from the new Official Cert Guide, but I've got this paranoid feeling that the practice tests are missing something and that I'll get blindsided during the actual exam. Nothing a few more review sessions can't fix.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Is Citrix essentially remote desktop?

It can't possibly be that simple, there has to be more to it than this...

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Tab8715 posted:

What do you mean?

Gap In The Tooth
Aug 16, 2004
Yes on one level Citrix is like Remote Desktop.

The easiest layman explanation is to take what you know about RDP, and imagine Citrix as possibly being a wholesale replacement, or separate exe's of RDP for each application you want to launch, i.e. distributed applications.

It's certainly more complex than that once you have to implement/support it. And like all things printers take a massive poo poo on it.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Corvettefisher posted:

What do you mean?

What the gently caress is - Citrix? And why is it always involved with HealthCare IT?

CatsOnTheInternet
Apr 24, 2013

Tab8715 posted:

Yknow RDP, right? Citrix uses ICA, which is a lot beefier and can do stuff like offload GPU processing to the client and redirect flash. The end result is you can deliver graphics-intense apps over low-bw/high latency connections without everything falling apart.

As far as the platform itself, XenApp delivers apps over ICA and has a ton of functionality insofar as session policies. XenDesktop does the same but for desktops. Thats the tip of the iceberg, really. There's so much you can do with the product suite and the back end is very complex.

Just don't ask about printing... Good lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatsOnTheInternet
Apr 24, 2013

Cenodoxus posted:

Well, VMware too, but in my experience View is bloated crap and has nowhere near the market penetration of Citrix.

I would rather watch old people gently caress than watch PCoIP perform over WAN.

CatsOnTheInternet fucked around with this message at 12:24 on May 24, 2013