Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Wait, I thought the Hybrid had no glasses 3D. What is this poo poo about glasses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

horriblePencilist posted:

I'm surprised I haven't shown you guys Fantendo yet.
It's a wiki on fictional games for fictional Nintendo consoles and it's the best thing.

Here's some of my personal favorites:
http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_MP
http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Fantendo_Smash_Bros._Brawl
http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Club_Tris
http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Hybrid_Fusion
http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Maria

This is certainly something...

Fantendo posted:

Jinkesse Koopa is one of Bowser's Koopalings. She was made into a cyborg when she died in infancy by misscarry.

I also love the plot spoiler warnings for games that don't exist.

Mario's hands. :stonk:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Jinkesse Koopa is one of Bowser's Koopalings. She was made into a cyborg when she died in infancy by misscarry.

Bowser refused to heal and move past. :colbert:

By the way, the Affiliates tab also holds SonicFanon, another amazing fancharacter site about Sonic OCs. If he wasn't gone by now, I'd link you to the guy whose Super Form literally is Dark Pit from Kid Icarus.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
Today on Weirdly Specific Fetishes:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Yikes. Who gave Mario a crystal IV?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Comrade Question posted:

It's weird alright. Can someone explain the constant need to put "MARIO AND LUIGI BELONGS/COPYRIGHTER TO NINTENDO" or similar on every picture. Like, you never see this on actually good art, it's always on really lovely fanart. Are they afraid of being sued for drawing sonic with a dick or what.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Oh man I just noticed King Koopa's tiny head. This is amazing.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Foxhound posted:

It's weird alright. Can someone explain the constant need to put "MARIO AND LUIGI BELONGS/COPYRIGHTER TO NINTENDO" or similar on every picture. Like, you never see this on actually good art, it's always on really lovely fanart. Are they afraid of being sued for drawing sonic with a dick or what.

Basically yeah - fanart could be considered a trademark violation if the company that owned the ip wanted to be a dick about it (of course that would open a huge can of worms in regard to parody as protected speech etc.). What really gets me is that none of them bothered to learn the difference between trademark and copyright.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
So much for curiosity killing the cat.

Kitten Head Ridge
Apr 3, 2009

It is surprising how much space is needed to 'swing a cat'!
That drawing of Birdo looks like the lovechild of Birdo and Wendy O. Koopa.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Here, enjoy some weird (but mostly neat) Mr Bean fanart.

And :stare: this one creeps me the hell out for some reason

It looks like he's got some Nixon-itis.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Something good for Adventure Time fans.

Click for huge size.
http://i.imgur.com/M3GFhYV.jpg

Say Nothing has a new favorite as of 03:26 on May 24, 2013

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

:stare:

Dude's DA page is full of really terrible Photoshops of wrestlers with grossly distended bellies.

Luegene Cards
Oct 25, 2004

Say Nothing posted:

Something good for Adventure Time fans.

Click for huge size.
http://i.imgur.com/M3GFhYV.jpg

That took me a while to get and then I experienced true joy. Do you have a source for that? Perhaps a place I could send a blank check?

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Thought Process: Fitz and the Tantrums is a pretty great band, but kind of obscure, and this is a pretty funny thread; I wonder if there's any FatT fanart?

This is pretty cool. Actually, according to the description, it's official art for a poster the artist did. That's pretty neat. Any more?

Of course ponies. Well, it's a harmless album cover spoof, it looks like we're in the clear-

Ok, what.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky

I've heard of mod sass, but what are the rules for mod rear end?

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

In that same vein, I tried looking up sunnO))) on deviantart.

I got results.

Friends Are Evil has a new favorite as of 06:14 on May 24, 2013

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Comrade Question posted:

Perhaps, at first, you might wonder what's weird about this. Then it hits you. There's nothing explicitly weird about this. No strange fetishes, no ponies, no Sonic characters. It's just a scene from Everybody Loves Raymond. Yet, minor details begin to emerge. The bowl on Raymond's crotch, the lifeless toy on a tiny chair in the background. Neither husband nor wife are regarding each other or even looking in the same direction. Debra regards a point to our distant left, clutching a spoon with tightly held lips in an expression of utmost boredom. Raymond gazes slightly away from the viewer, but cannot make eye contact. The weary expression on his face reflects what we are thinking. This is what the ultimate horror is, the unending banality of middle age. Ennui.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

I use Baton Pass to bait Mamoswines man it's just so deep of course you wouldn't get it.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Considering the stretchy arms and giant feet I'm pretty sure that's traced directly over some Sonic art. Possibly even Sonic fanart.

Also femarines are not canon :can:

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Please don't troll me online

Phobophilia posted:

Considering the stretchy arms and giant feet I'm pretty sure that's traced directly over some Sonic art. Possibly even Sonic fanart.

It's identical to the cover for Sonic Adventure 2 for the Gamecube, which is why everyone has such bizarre proportions

edit: Hahahaha Bowser is just traced over Eggman hahaha

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

What is this? Game of Thrones characters as done by Wes Anderson?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The second one looks like Mike Dawson.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

tentawesome posted:

It's identical to the cover for Sonic Adventure 2 for the Gamecube, which is why everyone has such bizarre proportions

edit: Hahahaha Bowser is just traced over Eggman hahaha

So I wasn't crazy when I thought it looked more like Sonic than Mario.

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

FauxGateau posted:

What is this? Game of Thrones characters as done by Wes Anderson?

I actually like it and did am image search to see what's up with this. A guy named Mike Wrobel makes art prints(?) of pop culture stuff. Here's his tumblr. Scroll down if you want to see the same four GoT images.

http://theworldhereinmymind.tumblr.com/

Here's some other stuff on some website that shows his other work.
http://society6.com/artist/Moshikun

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Luegene Cards posted:

That took me a while to get and then I experienced true joy. Do you have a source for that? Perhaps a place I could send a blank check?

It's my new wallpaper. It's weird and good at the same time.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Phobophilia posted:

What about Sisters of Battle?

i'msosorryi'msosorryi'msosorry

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Humboldt squid posted:

Basically yeah - fanart could be considered a trademark violation if the company that owned the ip wanted to be a dick about it (of course that would open a huge can of worms in regard to parody as protected speech etc.). What really gets me is that none of them bothered to learn the difference between trademark and copyright.

This reminds me of my favorite fanart of all time, Sasuke's October Surprise.

It's hard to see but in the lower-left corner there's a bit that says "John McCain (C) The G.O.P., Fox News"

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
So I remembered Captain Underpants was a thing and decided to see if there was fanart.

Obligatory pony pic.

Captain Underpants with some girl's original character.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

DicktheCat posted:

What about Sisters of Battle?

i'msosorryi'msosorryi'msosorry

The sister of battle are not genetically modified as much as space marines if anything they only get enough plug ins to get their suits to work.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That's clearly Genderswapped Beastmaster, Mike Dawson, Post-Zombie Apocalypse Dave Grohl, and Justin Bieber.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

How's it going with those fallen angels, Enoch?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just your run of the mill Starfleet-issue diaper wearing cat-person crewmember.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Twitch posted:

That's clearly...Dave Grohl...

Chris Cornell.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

There is not a single film that isn't amazing when done in Lucasarts style circa 1990.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

A ferret is not a slave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Forgall posted:

How's it going with those fallen angels, Enoch?

No problem, everything's fine.

• Locked thread