Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Illuminado posted:

Williams Street Productions is headquartered in GA, but that's just the production company. To the best of my knowledge most of the contributing work that Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick is in NYC, but enough nitpicking. It'll be on in a few more days, and I can wait in all honesty. I don't have time to drive down to anywhere it would have been playing anyway.

I've been in the same building as the offices that they work in for other reasons but apparently one can't just drop in on Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick. It is in NYC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Giant Boy Detective posted:

What's the preferred method for those without Cartoon Network to watch the new season? During either season 3 or 4, I was able to watch the new episodes on Cartoon Network's site 24 hours after it aired on TV. Are they still doing this? Even if it was like a week after the episode aired, I'd still be okay with it.

Cartoon Network has since put their streaming premieres behind a pay-wall. If you have one of several cable providers (TWC? You're hosed!) you can log on to their website and watch it within 24 hours. The other legal option is to buy it off of iTunes.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
You could also buy a SlingBox for someone with cable and convince them to let you take control of their cable box with it when VB comes on. :v:

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

No cable at all actually. The only thing we have that uses the TV is the PS3, which we do have Netflix on, but seeing as Netflix only has season one on streaming, doubt they'll have season five in any prompt manner.

Didn't realize iTunes was even an option, so great suggestion! Do they put up the new episodes in any sort of timely manner?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

The Antipop posted:

Where were you like 2 days ago to give me this info. I would've driven to Melbourne.

e: Screw it, I'm going. It's only an hour away. Thanks for the heads up!

I got really excited when I read 'Melbourne', because I wrongly assumed it would be the capital of Victoria, Australia. Now I'm sad. :(

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

livingfruitvirus posted:

The other legal option is to buy it off of iTunes.

Or grab a season pass off Amazon Instant if you have a TV, Blu-Ray player, or console hooked up to internet.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

WAR FOOT posted:

I got really excited when I read 'Melbourne', because I wrongly assumed it would be the capital of Victoria, Australia. Now I'm sad. :(

Sorry! The new episode was good. It's going to be difficult to top some of last season's episodes. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but Titmouse's animation kept the venture bros style intact. They gave everybody this cool print:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

The Antipop posted:

Where were you like 2 days ago to give me this info. I would've driven to Melbourne.

e: Screw it, I'm going. It's only an hour away. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah man. I live in the springs and figuring that out was pretty rough. I didn't even know there was a draft house in Denver now!

Edit: Just want to add "Two coffees comin' UPPP!" may be my favorite line.

limp dick calvin fucked around with this message at 06:17 on May 29, 2013

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

The Antipop posted:

Sorry! The new episode was good. It's going to be difficult to top some of last season's episodes. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but Titmouse's animation kept the venture bros style intact. They gave everybody this cool print:

Aaa, that is so cool. That would look great framed on a wall.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Pope Guilty posted:

Aaa, that is so cool. That would look great framed on a wall.

You could try contacting these people: http://www.famousfacesandfunnies.com/ I believed they organized the showing here and there were plenty of leftover prints at the end. The worst they can do is say no.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

The Antipop posted:

You could try contacting these people: http://www.famousfacesandfunnies.com/ I believed they organized the showing here and there were plenty of leftover prints at the end. The worst they can do is say no.

Done and done! Thanks for the suggestion.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

WAR FOOT posted:

You and me both. :negative:

The Antipop posted:

Me too. However I don't like my chance - being an Ausgoon.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
Shirt club makes me so happy and it's the first non-essential I've seriously thought about spending $165 on in a long time. Please let there be a Torrid shirt.

Delaio
Jul 14, 2012

Croisquessein posted:

Shirt club makes me so happy and it's the first non-essential I've seriously thought about spending $165 on in a long time. Please let there be a Torrid shirt.

Now if there isn't one I'm going to be sad.

I found out about the last shirt club a week after it ended, so I got the full subscription this time. That extra one you get only if you subscribe I will always think of as my $165 t-shirt.

X_Toad
Apr 2, 2011

Giant Boy Detective posted:

Didn't realize iTunes was even an option, so great suggestion! Do they put up the new episodes in any sort of timely manner?
For other series it's generally up one day after broadcast, with the occasional and very frustrating hiccup.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Well I finally pulled the trigger and it only added $9 total for international shipping :toot:

$174 is still great.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Oh gently caress yes, there's a shirt club again.

I wear my OSI and 24 shirts all the time.

Verloc
Feb 15, 2001

Note to self: Posting 'lulz' is not a good idea.
Goddamnit I forgot that Denver even had an Alamo Drafthouse. :smith:

I will console myself with a shirt club subscription and mainlining the series on DVD :unsmith:

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark
Posted to the Facebook page:

From the premier.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Monarchs facial hair isn't red enough dammit. Nobody would take the man seriously if it was ginger.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Illuminado posted:

From the premier.

They were at the theater last night. Apparently they had something to do with getting the premiere brought to the Melbourne theater. They did the prize giveaway and generally seemed cool. Brick frog was in attendance:

Cacafuego fucked around with this message at 19:31 on May 29, 2013

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

The Antipop posted:

They were at the theater last night. Apparently they had something to do with getting the premiere brought to the Melbourne theater. They did the prize giveaway and generally seemed cool. Brick frog was in attendance:

No one dressed up as knife bear?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

axleblaze posted:

So apparently they're doing screenings of season finale followed by the premier on the big screen (up to five before it airs) in select cities. People taht go will get a lmited edition print and a chance to win actual film cells. It's coming no where near me, and I hate all of you that are going to be able to go to this.

It makes sense not to come to Los Angeles, it's not like its the second most populated city in the US.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

BooDoug187 posted:

No one dressed up as knife bear?

Sadly no. The funny thing was Brickfrog explaining who he was to the guy in front of him. Also the monarch guy from above walking back in the theater as PROM is starting and says "yo Brickfrog, can you move your bag from the aisle, y'know for fire safety"

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

The Antipop posted:

Sadly no. The funny thing was Brickfrog explaining who he was to the guy in front of him. Also the monarch guy from above walking back in the theater as PROM is starting and says "yo Brickfrog, can you move your bag from the aisle, y'know for fire safety"

And? Did he?

Preem Palver
Jul 5, 2007

Illuminado posted:

From the premier.

Is the woman on the left an employee of the theater that decided (or was told) to dress up? I don't recall any henchman ever walking around with a broom/dustpan and a full trashbag from the restroom. Also, why would you not put down the cleaning utensils and bag full of used paper towels from a bathroom when someone takes a photo of you?

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:

Preem Palver posted:

Is the woman on the left an employee of the theater that decided (or was told) to dress up? I don't recall any henchman ever walking around with a broom/dustpan and a full trashbag from the restroom. Also, why would you not put down the cleaning utensils and bag full of used paper towels from a bathroom when someone takes a photo of you?

You don't want to look like you're not working when your boss is right there.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Winklebottom posted:

255 for overseas shipping :(

This hurts me.

You have to read the fine print! If you get the whole subscription, you only pay it once, for $174:

http://www.titmousestuff.com/products/venture-bros-shirt-club-subscription posted:

For international orders, a $9.00 (USD) surcharge will be added to the price, but if you buy a Shirt Club subscription, that $9.00 is a one-time charge, not a recurring one -- super added value bonus!

edit: oh, someone else already mentioned this. Well here it is again, because I don't want any sad goons abroad.

I didn't love every single shirt in the last club, but I don't think I can pass this one up. They're just subtle enough that you can wear most of them in any company without flying your cartoon nerd flag. Plus then I can wear my bonus shirt and laugh at the a la carte proletariat.

Delaio
Jul 14, 2012

Doc and Jackson had a short interview with Wired that had this tidbit:

Wired Interview posted:

Wired: Were there any surprises the last time you had a Shirt Club?
Doc Hammer: Well, last time I was surprised that no one wanted a Billy [Quizboy] shirt.
Jackson Publick: I was not surprised.
Doc Hammer: I love Billy Quizboy, and I thought that a Quizboy shirt would be a big seller! A purple shirt that says Quizboy should be a thing that everybody wants, but it is not true.
Wired: Are we now going to see stacks of those shirts in the trailer where Billy and Pete White live?
Jackson Publick: Oh, God, right? That’s probably a good idea, actually.
Doc Hammer: Yeah, Billy would have printed his own shirts that he thought there’d be a market for.
Doc Hammer (in the voice of Billy): I made Quizboy shirts!
Jackson Publick (in the voice of White): Billy, those are never gonna sell.
Doc Hammer (in the voice of Billy): They will sell! Everybody wants a Quizboy shirt!
Jackson Publick (in the voice of White): What is that, an eggplant ringer? Come on.
Doc Hammer (in the voice of Billy): I wear a ladies small.
Jackson Publick (in the voice of White): It’s pink!
Doc Hammer (as Billy): It’s eggplant!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Delaio posted:

Doc and Jackson had a short interview with Wired that had this tidbit:

And that's the only one I remembered to get last time.

Morozko
Dec 21, 2010

Shrek is love
Shrek is life
So sneek peek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c65QZHx4iYo

Any ideas on what Dean is going to with that thing of gasoline?

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

Morozko posted:

So sneek peek!

Burining another cross on the Outriders lawn.

X_Toad
Apr 2, 2011
So we get to see the reaction of the family to Dean's new look? Interesting.

As for the gasoline, I'm guessing that it's to destroy something from his 'old' life. I could see him destroy the lab Doc gave him.

X_Toad fucked around with this message at 23:00 on May 30, 2013

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

Morozko posted:

So sneek peek!

"Cosmic Rays!"

"-meemeemeemeemeemee..."

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Ror posted:

You have to read the fine print! If you get the whole subscription, you only pay it once, for $174

I swear it said something else when I looked at it. Hurray!

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

X_Toad posted:

So we get to see the reaction of the family to Dean's new look? Interesting.

As for the gasoline, I'm guessing that it's to destroy something from his 'old' life. I could see him destroy the lab Doc gave him.

Wasn't that already destroyed? Also, don't do it... Poor Mr. Reachy :smith:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Illuminado posted:

Wasn't that already destroyed? Also, don't do it... Poor Mr. Reachy :smith:

It's okay, he still has his Shrinky Dinks.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Spoilered for Lame-o's
Oh, jesus christ! I was all excited that Hank got himself a speedsuit and then Dean walks in wearing a black speedsuit. That is awesome.

Edit: Like I really have to worry about VB fans getting all snippy because I said something about costumes, but just in case...

Edit2: And adult swim has put together a bunch of Venture Bros. crotch shot clips. Sorry if someone else has already posted it.

Bored fucked around with this message at 03:10 on May 31, 2013

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I literally never noticed that the machine gun is hitting Hank in the dick over and over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Well, as of today (well...I guess technically Monday, since that's when I start, but I got the offer today,) I am no longer unemployed, so I can do the whole shirt club! Woo!