Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Thanks, meme!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrbasehart
Jul 19, 2010
For people using gifcam who want to edit their gifs without resorting to technical wizardry, there's a website called ezgif.com that can do that sort of thing pretty much automatically. Upload the gif to the site, and there's some options for resizing, recolouring and cropping. It's certainly no replacement for some of the awesome stuff you can do with editing programs, but for quick and dirty gifs it seems fine.

Suckydog
Oct 31, 2011
sorry

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Where's that guy who was saying blocking the elevator door with your body is a bad idea now? :ohdear:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Holy poo poo does this dude think quick on his feet.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

VoilaIntruder posted:

Trailer Park Boys

Conky! :gonk:

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Holy poo poo does this dude think quick on his feet.
Just imagine how the owner in the elevator must've felt for the few seconds after pulling in the "torn" leash. :allears:

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Baraka

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Jamesman posted:

Where's that guy who was saying blocking the elevator door with your body is a bad idea now? :ohdear:

Currently basking in apologies.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

BaconButts posted:

What? If the lady had blocked the door with her hand or foot instead of just trying to pull the dog in that near-disaster would have been avoided.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kramjacks posted:

What? If the lady had blocked the door with her hand or foot instead of just trying to pull the dog in that near-disaster would have been avoided.

Or if she pushed the door open button, or stop button, or carried her tiny rear end dog in the elevator... I'm starting to think that was no accident. :tinfoil:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
This movie really is...uh, somethin'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywaR-Lq_ayk

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

Solice Kirsk posted:

Or if she pushed the door open button, or stop button, or carried her tiny rear end dog in the elevator... I'm starting to think that was no accident. :tinfoil:

The dog was strangely well insured.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I keep trying to imagine what you guys think could've happened. The leash would've sucked the spine out of the dog and you'd just see floppy fur fall down?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

leidend posted:

I keep trying to imagine what you guys think could've happened. The leash would've sucked the spine out of the dog and you'd just see floppy fur fall down?

The dog choking to death as its collar is pulled tight around its neck doesn't sound like a very fun thing to watch.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Pope Guilty posted:

The dog choking to death as its collar is pulled tight around its neck doesn't sound like a very fun thing to watch.

I didn't say it was fun, just absurd.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

It looks like Superman loses a shoe while doing this or something.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Wade Wilson posted:

That's just the booster rocket detaching.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Wade Wilson posted:

He should have used some superglue.

ambient oatmeal has a new favorite as of 12:57 on May 31, 2013

ruttivendolo
Oct 31, 2010

by elpintogrande
Thermae romae

Wade Wilson posted:

Reef knot or bust.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Dude's a loving hero.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

BaconButts posted:

Certainly not from this thread, dude.

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

Sir Joseph Banksy
May 9, 2009

boing...boing...boing...boing...

leidend posted:

I didn't say it was fun, just absurd.

Can someone please explain what it was the guy had in his hand that he cut it free??

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

jrgnsn_tjf posted:

Can someone please explain what it was the guy had in his hand that he cut it free??

I think he grabbed the clip that disconnected the leash from the collar.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

BaconButts posted:

Yes because this is exactly the deadly scenario you're so afraid of and if there was a person in between the door he'd have been crushed and died a horrible death.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm sorry.

poverty goat has a new favorite as of 17:37 on May 31, 2013

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Just watched this the other day, what a gorgeous film. Got any GIFs from the Balinese monkey chant / Kekac segment?

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

Just watched this the other day, what a gorgeous film. Got any GIFs from the Balinese monkey chant / Kekac segment?

Baraka is nice, but it's no Koyaanisqatsi.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Wade Wilson posted:

At the risk of :thejoke:, isn't that his red underpants, which explains why the new Superman doesn't have red undies?

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Wade Wilson posted:

Its the new cannon explanation of how his costume changed to not have the red briefs in Man of Steel.

:colbert:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

You are a bad person.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

KaneTW posted:

Yes because this is exactly the deadly scenario you're so afraid of and if there was a person in between the door he'd have been crushed and died a horrible death.
BaconButts' posts in this thread so far:

In response to a time lapse of a pizza being cooked:

BaconButts posted:

How'd they cook it so fast without setting it on fire?

In response to a gif from T2 that doesn't even feature a gun:

BaconButts posted:

I don't understand why the T1000 didn't just turn himself into a bomb or something. Why does he even need a gun?

After the canonical answer to the above:

BaconButts posted:

But he can turn himself into goro?

Oh and Subzero, Raiden, Baraka, and Scorpion if he wanted to.

drat I just had one hell of a thought headache.

In response to the gif of the girl with the messed up hip that lets her over-rotate her leg:

BaconButts posted:

I get how she can twist her leg around but what was making her foot move at the end?

BaconButts posted:

No I mean like a button or something.

In response to a benign comment about unchanging facial expressions/"Call on Me"

BaconButts posted:

I see a guy standing next to me with blood shooting out of his face and I hear screams from all directions. I wouldn't be concerned with your thing.

And of course the elevator:

BaconButts posted:

That guy has some serious balls holding an elevator door open while part of his body is over the crease.

your funeral
vvvvvv

I have to admit, BaconButts, you play "blisteringly stupid and/or crazy" pretty well. Took me a while to notice.

Unrelated, subtitles:

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?

e: better version

Nicholas has a new favorite as of 18:10 on May 31, 2013

13stitches
Mar 13, 2012

You were born free, you got fucked out of half of it and you wave a flag celebrating it.
Gave this whole gifcam-thing a try, everybody's got to start somewhere I guess:

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Samsara

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

Why do you need physics class, kids? So you don't do things like this.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Yes, who'd have thought a man that ate dog food for the internet would turn out to be some sort of jokester.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Pope Guilty posted:

the leash was attached to a torso-harness, not its collar.

• Locked thread