Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Wings
Oct 12, 2012

Tsyni posted:

You guys are so lame.

OPTION D. Filled with blood lust, you'll soon have your revenge.
OPTION B. In front of you a few steps, it's soon time to strike.
OPTION F. PLUNGE THE SPEAR INTO HIS HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to give Ashera the sign he's been waiting for. If we eat the flesh from Danal's body they will think an animal ate him.

Yep, time for this. dbf

War Requiem posted:

Though the sacrifice to Asherah seems funny, I don't feel Asherah being that strong of an influence to us. Asherah hasn't really spoken to us like the kings words about El. Asherah is probably just one of the dragons that Sky Giants slayed (...what were the giants called? Anges?) Besides, Shushem was a total jerk, why do we care about his god?

We've heard Asherah speak to us, and grew up with him as our primary influence. Besides, following an awesome sea dragon is much more hardcore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Tsyni posted:

You guys are so lame.

It's time to give Ashera the sign he's been waiting for. If we eat the flesh from Danal's body they will think an animal ate him.

DBF OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Dear Sacrificers: I don't think we have the tooth, which means its just murder, not sacrifice. Just saying.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

You never took it off and are indeed wearing it.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
C,E,H

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

C
A
C

Cant go wrong with treasure

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Tsyni posted:

You guys are so lame.

OPTION F. PLUNGE THE SPEAR INTO HIS HEARTSLIT HIS THROAT WITH THE TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit, I tried to be moderate, I tried to get us to follow both the gods. I tried to be the nice guy. Now I have no choice thanks to you butthorns. We must make amends to Asherah.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
Changed my vote, edited out the old vote. New vote as follows:

C, B, NOT H

No way is damsel in distress going to win at this point, but if you're all dead set on going on an adventure don't half-rear end it and decide we're adventurers who aren't going any further than ten feet from the fire. Lame. Do something at least.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
C: Wonder and no small bit of exhaustion, physical and emotional.
A: Don't want to lose our first BFF.
NOT F: See above.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Yes, I amend mine to use the tooth to slit his throat, definitely. Like someone else said, we can take his place and grow up with the reins of power coming to us. We'll be able to bring Ashera to the world.

XOXO
Mar 8, 2013

Ask me about being weaker than a 60 year-old British woman.

Tsyni posted:

You guys are so lame.

OPTION F. PLUNGE THE SPEAR INTO HIS HEARTCUT HIS THROAT WITH THE TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!

edit:

Diogines posted:

You never took it off and are indeed wearing it.
We got dat tooth round our neck.
\/\/\/\/

XOXO fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jun 5, 2013

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:

Sogol posted:

Dear Sacrificers: I don't think we have the tooth, which means its just murder, not sacrifice. Just saying.

Shhh don't tell them that. Just let them run it into the ground, at least we have ohyo.

Paradox Personified fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 5, 2013

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.

XOXO posted:

THIS!

edit:

We got dat tooth round our neck.
\/\/\/\/

Changing my vote to this. He Is Hungry.

vote changed, see below.

A RICH WHITE MAN fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jun 6, 2013

BeefSupreme
Sep 14, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
C
A
-- we're partners in crime, now
Not F -- I get that y'all are pissed about our flip-flop, but killing Danal? Forget that.

Crudus
Nov 14, 2006

CAC

Let's not kill our first and only friend.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

I suspect that despite the late surge in violent thoughts that the Blood of Asherah faction will end up being a loud but ultimately ignored part of Og/Enkidel's subconscious. Still, who knows? It might work.

jng2058 fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jun 5, 2013

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
C, A, NOT F.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Crudus posted:

CAC

Let's not kill our first and only friend.

Ashera will give us a dozen shark friends. Let's see how Ashera rewards us. This can all be easily explained as an accident if things go sideways.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Tsyni posted:

You guys are so lame.

Well, let's stop being pussies and be schizophrenic instead.

DBF

Vote changed.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 6, 2013

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

1. C - Wonder, why didn't Pagam tell us the forest was this cool?, it's even got its own noises, like the ocean.

2. D - Speaking of..."C'mon buddy, we're going to go..."

3. J I - "See the ocean!!!"

For clarity; Enkidel wants to take his newest buddy, Danal, to see his oldest buddy, Ocean and show him how awesome it is. Enkidel is doing this in a display of 'I want to impress my new friend so he thinks I'm cool' and to get his big brother cred up. Besides, we can't be that far away and if we run, we'll be back way before anyone wakes up.

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jun 6, 2013

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Sigh... One last thing about the Sacrifcers. Though New Mom says we ate everyone, we only prayed for men and have no evidence of the efficacy of sacrificing 5 year olds. Full moon and tooth are right though. No ocean around. Man, I really hope we don't vote ourselves into this even if it would give us the power to shoot lightning out our rear end on command.

I will change my J vote to:

Not F

Sogol fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jun 5, 2013

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Tsyni posted:

You guys are so lame.

OPTION F. PLUNGE THE SPEAR TOOTH INTO HIS HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh why not. :v: Changing my vote to this.

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jun 5, 2013

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
not BDF

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!
As an avowed member of the Blood of Asherah faction, I fully support Tsyni's DBF plan.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Voting:

STAB HIM WITH THE TOOTH! ASHERAH HUNGERS!

Diogines posted:

You never took [rad tooth] off and are indeed wearing it.

I am going to interpret this as your agreement with the DBF plan.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Tsyni posted:

Ashera will give us a dozen shark friends. Let's see how Ashera rewards us. This can all be easily explained as an accident if things go sideways.

It's an established fact that Asherah does not offer his followers protection or any other rewards for showing loyalty. The only thing he cares about is that his followers live according to his rules; anyone that deviates can expect a punishment. Attempting to somehow gain Asherah's favor is a fool's errand.

Changing my vote to NOT D, NOT B, NOT F.

Zybourne Clock fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Jun 6, 2013

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.

Zybourne Clock posted:

It's an established fact that Asherah does not offer his followers protection or any other rewards for showing loyalty.

Except for, you know, our dad.

Cat Wings
Oct 12, 2012

Zybourne Clock posted:

It's an established fact that Asherah does not offer his followers protection or any other rewards for showing loyalty. The only thing he cares about is that his followers live according to his rules; anyone that deviates can expect a punishment. Attempting to somehow gain Asherah's favor is a fool's errand.

By the same logic, not doing it risks Asherah's wrath for deviating from his rules. Lack of punishment can be a reward of sorts.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
NOT D, B, OR F.

falcon2424
May 2, 2005

Options:
OPTION A. Racing with excitement! You are going to be a hero just like from the stories!
OPTION C. Behind you a few steps, so any monsters you come upon see you first.
OPTION C. You want to find ancient lost treasure!

Let's find a cave! Maybe there will be snails or something.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

A RICH WHITE MAN posted:

Except for, you know, our dad.

Who also happened to be the tribe's high priest, and also the person who told us in very clear terms that Asherah only punishes and does not reward. The priest likely managed to shoot fish lasers because fish demon wanted us to stay in the village and become the priest's successor. Not because fish demon thought Sushem was a loyal follower who did not deserve to have his son taken away.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo what happened?

Spreadsheet updated.

Edit: There's a couple people who voted NOT-BDF; did you mean to vote NOT-DBF?

Canuck-Errant fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jun 5, 2013

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
No to ending the game. No to D,B,F.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

RandomPauI posted:

No to ending the game. No to D,B,F.

Oh please, the game won't end just because we murder our best friend in cold blood and gnaw on his corpse to make it look like an animal attack, stop being so melodramatic :rolleyes:.

Really though guys, I understand being upset at our fellow voters for leading us so far astray from Asherah and the desire to vote for a "gently caress you guys" option even if it won't win. If we're going to roleplay at all or actually want our opinions to matter though, running back home and leaving our friend behind (because he can't dance) is much better.

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jun 5, 2013

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Oh wow, I didn't see that coming. But for the Og that was, let us DeeBeeF

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!

C A H

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Thank god we have a chance to not be a boring, do-gooder, village betrayer anymore. D,B,F. :unsmigghh:

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Not D,B,F

Half-wit
Aug 31, 2005

Half a wit more than baby Asahel, or half a wit less? You decide.
C-C-Not F It's one thing to want revenge for the father you somewhat hated. It's another thing to enact that revenge against the only young person you've ever known who actually IS a friend. We can get our revenge against Tudiya in the future if we're still sore about it; but don't murder our BFF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Our mom straight up said we came from a village of cannibals. These people know what animal attacks look like. We don't. We don't know how to stage a crime scene. I'm pretty sure plan "murder our only friend and eat his corpse" will fail.

[15:40] <NettleSoup> I think it's gonna make life difficult for us later on in the game, but plot armor or not, can't always choose the safe option
[15:41] <Grease> Ah yes, if we vote for anything with a non-zero chance of death it must be because we don't realize it.
[15:41] <randompaul> Yes, we cant always choose not to kill our only friend so far
[15:44] <Grease> Look it's what he deserves for taking the non-zero risk of ever going outside.
[15:44] <Grease> He knew he could be backstabbed when he didn't hole up in a closet
[15:44] <Grease> Probably.