Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Voting:

STAB HIM WITH THE TOOTH! ASHERAH HUNGERS!

I am going to interpret this as your agreement with the DBF plan.

This is my vote. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walrusmaster
Sep 21, 2009

Voting:

I am going to interpret this as your agreement with the DBF plan.

Voting not this. We really need to simmer down on the murderous rage. I'd like to at least get to adulthood before picking the suicidal options.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
OPTION A. Racing with excitement! You are going to be a hero just like from the stories!
OPTION A. Right next to you, close, so you don't get separated.
OPTION C. You want to find ancient lost treasure!

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

Voting:

THIS I LIKE IT!
I VOTE THIS FOR THE FISH GOD

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
I vote Z, suicide and end this thing. Figured you all would love this option, since it's less messy than the current plan. :haw: Hurry up, vote z!

June05[21:49::38]Wednesday <Basscop> I LIKE THE THREAD
June05[21:50::00]Wednesday <Basscop> KILL THE KID
June05[21:50::02]Wednesday <Basscop> FOR THE FISH GOD
June05[21:54::31]Wednesday <iParadox> Go be a fish.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
1.C
2.A
3.C

We're 11 and have never been in a forest before, so "treasure" will probably just be some funny shaped rock. I like treasure though, and we might something neat (please let it be pirate gold).
Question: How many toes does Danal have?

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Diogines posted:

I would like to point out at this point that 3:F has been strategically not-voted to ONE... so you may want to consider picking your first choice. Or not! Vote as you so desire!

Ah, what! You guys are boring! Then again, my vote history in the last CYOA was schizophrenic.

Also, when I voted, I had a good hearty evil laugh.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

ACF!!!!

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.
:siren: :siren: :siren: ATTN: TEAM DBF :siren: :siren: :siren:

There's no shot of F winning with all of the negative votes against it; if a bunch of you change to I, though, we might be able to go back home, and bring Danal back with us! Who knows what could happen to him there...

DrMelon
Oct 9, 2010

You can find me in the produce aisle of the hospital.
No matter what it is we end up killing, use the shark tooth for the final blow, always.
Maybe we should replace the tip of the spear with the tooth?

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Voting (Leave Danal behind)

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 6, 2013

DCBomB
Sep 14, 2008

CAH
Not dying today.

We didn't hang out with Pagam enough to do poo poo aside from stick with the tallmen.

Random Idiot
Mar 15, 2001
I feel like the time for swift retribution was back when fishdad got filleted. Now we have to play the long game and wait for an opportunity. If we earn points with the kings son here we might be able to convert him later and maybe even have him kill his own father.

"Your son was seduced by the power of the fish side, ceasing to be Danal and becoming Og Vader."

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

E C H

Take the kid for a little ride within sight of the camp. We don't want to get lost. Besides, these kids have had an exciting day and will probably get sleepy as soon as the blow off a little excitement.

Jewcoon posted:

We've heard Asherah speak to us, and grew up with him as our primary influence. Besides, following an awesome sea dragon is much more hardcore.

We heard something speak to us in the water. Notdad specifically told us it was not Fishface, because Fishface doesn't speak to "babes". Fishpriest should know.

The message was received immediately after the El-ish hair cutting ceremony. The very moment when Notdad thought we were farthest from Asherah. We should ask somebody if it could have been a message from the sky giants.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

1.C
2.A
3.H

Voting against 3. F and G and any form of murder.

*takes a chomp*
Sep 4, 2006

XOXO posted:

THIS!

edit:

We got dat tooth round our neck.
\/\/\/\/

Voting this.

Walkin Goon
Apr 4, 2011
1. C
2. A
3. H

Don't know about you guys, but I'd like us to be at least somewhat literate one day. :colbert:

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.
okay i refuse to let team boring win. changing my vote to not-h.

Skanky Burns
Jan 9, 2009
1. C
2. A
3. C

Team Boring powers activated!

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Voting:

All aboard the murder train!

Voting this.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
I am going to change from 3.F to 3.I dude to team boringness. ASHERAH HUNGERS!

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
C. A. H.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Changing from 3F to 3I.

Rabidsamba
Sep 1, 2011
1.C
2.A
3.C

You're an 11 year old kid that just had a ridiculous day filled with lightning, death, and finding out who your mother actually is, there's no need to add to the crazy bloodlust with the sacrifice of the only friend you've ever had.

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
Since we have the Holy Tooth and our pa got sworded, as far as everyone is concerned we're the high priest of Asherah now, but that doesn't mean we have to do things our dad's way. We can make a new cult religion and run it however we want, we can even change the core message to make it more appealing to the masses, because Asherah's hunger Leviathan's love is great!

My votes are to keep us safe for now, when we have our act together in the future all my votes will go to the fish lord.

(1.C) Cause, whoa man everything is so cool out here!

(2.E) If we pick him up we can walk around the camp in circles and keep Danny boy the safest, and nobody can get mad at us.

(3.H) If we lose sight of that fire, having no previous forest survival training with Pagam, we're gonna get lost.

Rhymenoceros
Nov 16, 2008
Monks, a statement endowed with five factors is well-spoken, not ill-spoken. It is blameless & unfaulted by knowledgeable people. Which five?

It is spoken at the right time. It is spoken in truth. It is spoken affectionately. It is spoken beneficially. It is spoken with a mind of good-will.
NOT D, B, OR F.

Voting to not harm Danal.

Greaseman
Aug 12, 2007
Alright, I'll change my 3 vote from F to I. I preferred it initially anyways.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I'm changing my vote for 3 from NOT F to NOT I. At least the people in support of infanticide (where were you people during Land between the Rivers) know there's a possibility they might get away with it. Those who think an eleven year old boy who has never been away from his tribe before can somehow make his way back home through monster-filled darkness are severely overestimating Enkidel's capabilities.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Dude, we have an holy unnaturally sharp shark tooth, just put it on a rock and swing it around, it'll show us the way, come on!

Grabpot Thundergust
Jul 6, 2010
C, A, C

Pretty certain that any attempt to kill Danal will end very badly and, most likely, very quickly.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I feel like part of the long game is taking Danal's place as his father's heir, and that there might not be a better time then out here in the dangerous wilderness.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
QUESTION 1

OPTION A. Racing with excitement! You are going to be a hero just like from the stories!

QUESTION 2

OPTION C. Behind you a few steps, so any monsters you come upon see you first.

QUESTION 3

OPTION B. You want to find a maiden in distress to rescue her!

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer

*yawn* Spreadsheet updated, I'm gonna go take a nap now

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Ah, what! You guys are boring! Then again, my vote history in the last CYOA was schizophrenic.

Also, when I voted, I had a good hearty evil laugh.

A RICH WHITE MAN posted:

okay i refuse to let team boring win. changing my vote to not-h.

Remember when you were saying that you expected that the player base would be more serious in Trad Games than in GBS? :allears:

Looking forward to our boy dying horribly because of HILARIOUS :hurr: decisions

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
reach for a carrot

Klingtron
Sep 10, 2011
C
A
C

The Bad Llama
Nov 22, 2004
The coke is just for color...

Voting:

ASHERAH'S HUNGER IS UNENDING!

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!

The Bad Llama posted:

ASHERAH'S HUNGER IS UNENDING!

You know what? To hell with it. Butcher him and let us see if we are still Asherah's favored.

Tudhalias
Sep 7, 2009
C A C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Changing 3F to 3I