Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

Cryin Burnigan posted:

here is my dogge Bentley eating lettuce. He is not a very good dog and is afraid of everything because his previous owner was a poo poo. He is terrified that people will leave him so he freaks out whenever someone goes upstairs in our house. He also likes to sit on my bed and put his head next to the window and bark at birds.

ur dog is dying and the only way to fix it is to give it to me for maximum snuggles. i am a vet, i know this poo poo.

realtalk: depending on the age of your corgi it looks like a change in coat color isn't uncommon. if you're in the northern hemisphere then it's getting on towards summer and the coat should thin out a bit. patchiness is something worth taking your dog to the vet. that can be due to skin parasites, something missing in the diet or other things that need treatment. whatever it is, i hope Bentley is in good health because corgis :swoon:

spongeh - your website delivers a lot of goodass dogs. thumbs up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Tori CMOS posted:

Dogs are worthless garbage. gently caress you.

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zeCXlFPjk

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
Oops

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
my dachshund used to be all like deep brown almost auburn color all over, as she got older she developed these awesome like tiger stripe things and we all thought we misplaced our doge

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

movax
Aug 30, 2008

found a sombrero for my buddy's dachsund

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

hi friends. here are some older pictures of mindy.

she is a good dog

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

this corgi is my personal hero

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
i love you mindy

also execute this dogs owner

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat
im a software developer i would like to own a dog but i would feel bad about leaving the dog at home when i am at work so i need to finda job where i can bring my dougans

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

gotta pette a dogge tonight. a friend came over with her fuzzy friend to watch the game of thrones finale.

finale was good. pets were good. a good evening with a good dogge.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
coooooooody

cooooo~dy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2cJkCjLInQ

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
dogs that didn't learn how to bark are the best

also people that let their pets get obese do not deserve to have living things in their custody. that goes for their children too. be fat all you want, but don't inflict your terrible life choices on those who don't have the choice.

working at the "corgi rescue" (obese lady with hoarding problem) i met a corgi named joey. joey's owner, unfortunately, had advancing dementia. she would regularly forget that she had already fed joey, and she didn't have the strength to talk him for a proper walk on her own.

this was joey when i saw him two years ago.

joey moved like those "water snake" toys you find in gift shops. he waddled for a few feet and then "sat" (his hind legs splayed out under his huge rear end). joey can't squat to poop, so it dribbles all over his butt. while joey's obesity was not due to deliberate poor choices on the part of his owner, his condition was still frustrating and sad. it also made me worry that if there were no visiting family members who saw and did something about joey's state, then maybe there was no one visiting and checking up on the owner :(

post some doges i just made myself sad remembering this

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

ulilileeloo dallas posted:

dogs that didn't learn how to bark are the best

also people that let their pets get obese do not deserve to have living things in their custody. that goes for their children too. be fat all you want, but don't inflict your terrible life choices on those who don't have the choice.

working at the "corgi rescue" (obese lady with hoarding problem) i met a corgi named joey. joey's owner, unfortunately, had advancing dementia. she would regularly forget that she had already fed joey, and she didn't have the strength to talk him for a proper walk on her own.

this was joey when i saw him two years ago.

joey moved like those "water snake" toys you find in gift shops. he waddled for a few feet and then "sat" (his hind legs splayed out under his huge rear end). joey can't squat to poop, so it dribbles all over his butt. while joey's obesity was not due to deliberate poor choices on the part of his owner, his condition was still frustrating and sad. it also made me worry that if there were no visiting family members who saw and did something about joey's state, then maybe there was no one visiting and checking up on the owner :(

post some doges i just made myself sad remembering this

people are so loving awful to dogs and i would probably take him away even though my roommate leaves the outside/basement door open so we would have to invest in a number of toddler gates.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

sup

sports
Sep 1, 2012

good doG pic.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0UwY5IQMo

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

po-po puppy

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

username post combo!! :iamafag::iamafag::iamafag:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

people are so loving awful to dogs and i would probably take him away even though my roommate leaves the outside/basement door open so we would have to invest in a number of toddler gates.

the worst part is this "corgi rescue" i worked for was a very old house with an obese woman and her completely insane husband with teeth in the single digits. in her younger years she had many awards for her show dog--also a corgi--and when that dog died she decided to start a rescue. out of her home. with NO documentation. upstairs were about 9 corgis/mixes and 2 aussie mixes. they were allowed into the backyard, dug up and poo poo-covered, for part of the day, but they were only walked once a week. by me. neighbors reguarly complained about the noise and the state of the yard, but when authorities checked out the house, the dogs seemed to be in good enough health that they moved on. the constant fervor of barking probably made them want to leave the house as quickly as possible. they never, ever, ever went into the basement.

in the basement this lady kept the "problem" dogs. dogs who are human-averse or aggressive to other dogs. one of the dogs didn't have any particularly dangerous problems, she just had a habit of peeing herself in submission to people or other dogs. all kept in one place. (you can imagine how many times that dog peed herself in her crate down there.) the lady hired a "dog behaviorist" to "work" with these dogs once a week. he took them out for a walk in groups of two or three. that's it. that's all he did. most of those dogs, when i got to take them out, were downtrodden, shy creatures who seemed to know that their time in the sun wouldn't last more than an hour or two. but what human attention they did get, even at leash's length, they seemed to enjoy.

i wanted to leave but i felt so guilty that without me, those dogs weren't going to get walked. so i stayed much longer than i should have. when i finally made up my mind towards the end of the semester to leave, i sent a message detailing what i had seen to the county human society. nothing. another message. nothing. a third. no response.

i get 2 or 3 emails a year from her lovely site saying "Information about Howelling Kennels Corgi Rescue has been updated" but i haven't the heart to look

e: if anyone's interested but beware the eye-searing design: http://howellingcorgirescue.rescuegroups.org/

Ferr
Sep 27, 2002

Serious Business Orc
College Slice

this fatte dogge was rescued and lost a ton of weight and had skin flap removal surgery. here he is today:

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

ulilileeloo dallas posted:

the worst part is this "corgi rescue" i worked for was a very old house with an obese woman and her completely insane husband with teeth in the single digits.

:mad: gently caress these people. they probably started off with the best of intentions but now they're making these dog's lives demonstrably worse. ugh.

maybe this will help:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug
dogs fighting over who gets to be KING OF OUR BED. AKA our usual morning wake up.

A picture taken .5 seconds before the white dog is tackled...

One of the many, many ensuing chases:

When we first got the white dog all she was all kinds of hosed up and would get in fights with other dogs and lose. She's sorted most of that out now :)

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Linux Nazi posted:

dogs fighting over who gets to be KING OF OUR BED. AKA our usual morning wake up.

A picture taken .5 seconds before the white dog is tackled...

One of the many, many ensuing chases:

When we first got the white dog all she was all kinds of hosed up and would get in fights with other dogs and lose. She's sorted most of that out now :)

grats on fixing that dog's brain!

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
My sleepy dog watching me play Sleeping Dogs

Cron PERLman
Jan 18, 2005

20 4 * * /bin/smokeweed
I smoke the weed at 4:20am

Deaf Luke whispering something into blind Frank's ear

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Cron PERLman posted:

Deaf Luke whispering something into blind Frank's ear

Man why aren't these dogges called Dave and Wally!?

:3:

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jun 13, 2013

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

nah
Mar 16, 2009

the yosposest dog pic

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002