Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Diogines posted:

the Great Lobster Father, Smis, has actually fought to protect people from Asherah if they were deserving. Asherah ate his claws instead. They grew back.
I'm now morbidly curious about how this could actually manifest in game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
Can we pray to multiple entities?

I'd like to...

DROP THE drat HUNGERING TOOTH
And
Pray: Smis and Ninveh! Smattas and Marnas (sp?)! Please help me and save my friends!

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Algid posted:

I'm now morbidly curious about how this could actually manifest in game.

Like, say, the limbs of the creatures attacking us?

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

my dad posted:

Like, say, the limbs of the creatures attacking us?
I meant how intervention from Smis would look. I mean, did it even work out, or did he lose his claws and the people he was trying to protect. How would it work out if he decided to intervene (somehow, in the middle of the forest miles away from the sea)?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Algid posted:

I meant how intervention from Smis would look. I mean, did it even work out, or did he lose his claws and the people he was trying to protect. How would it work out if he decided to intervene (somehow, in the middle of the forest miles away from the sea)?

In one story, a man gave many offerings to Asherah, but Asherah came to "bring his wrath" anyway. The man was patient and gentle, so mild he would not even eat fish as he did not want to hurt them and so instead ate seaweed. As he was out collecting seaweed, Asherah's wrath fell upon him. The man cried out to Smis for help as the sea shook and the sky turned dark. Smis left his home, a reef and wrestled with Asherah to try to save the man. Asherah ate Smis's arms which calmed his anger and he swam off. Smis returned to his reef home and his arms regrew. Asherah has eaten Smis's arms several times when the Great Lobster Father tried to save others from him.

Shorty after Smis was first spawned, Asherah tried to eat him. His shell was too hard and it tasted bad, so Asherah swam off and ate another one of his siblings instead. This is why all lobsters eat trash on the seafloor, it makes them taste terrible so that Asherah won't eat them. Incidentally, your people don't consider lobster an edible food. Some rather enormous ones ten, feet long can be seen in the reefs by the village, you have seen them yourself, though they never bother people. They seem to be rather mild, you've even touched them before. They also come in smaller varieties.

Your father had a strong dislike for Smis.

There are other stories of the Great Fish trying to help people escape Asherah's wrath, they often fail. When they succeed it is either because they successfully hid them and Asherah ate something else, or Asherah took a bite out of one of the Great Fish instead. Even when people get saved from Asherah, he still eats someone, in every story. Your father does not like those stories, they were mostly shared by the women of your tribe.

Come to think of it, they tended to be told by the women especially when the men went out on their "trips".

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
If we survive this (my vote ain't helping us do that, though) we have to become El's Fish Speaker.

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!
I have wanted from the start to become the high priest of the fishgod to embrace and expand that which is Ashera's pantheon but it seems to me that ship has sailed.

This is my fish art tribute.
It's time to leave the fish life behind. Maybe we will meet Asherah later and destroy him.
I change my vote to A+K: Drop the tooth.

Basscop fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jun 14, 2013

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
For those that feel the adoption of El was abrupt, and that throwing out 11 years of Asherah upbringing so quickly rings false to the character - I think the best course of action is to just keep Smis and the other lesser powers (whale god, forget her name, Navieh?) not far from our thoughts, but to ditch Asherah completely.

Asherah's a dick, and plot wise we understand that fully now. Keeping a bit of faith in the lesser powers seems true to our background and won't get us outright killed.

Task Manager fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jun 14, 2013

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

You don't have to adopt El worship at all. I never voted to pray (in good faith) to either Asherah or El when we were growing up. The existence of supernatural entities doesn't mean we have to worship them, we don't even have indication that we should in the sense that that's something El asked for. Labaras seems to have come around to worshiping El, but we have no reason to do so since so far supernatural powers seems to be more fixed to certain bloodlines rather than prayers or worship.

As for having a history of Asherah worship, that's just not true at all. We had a history of running away from dad, the high priest that regularly beat us. I think we even ended up spending more time with Jalitha than with dad.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
I missed out on like 500 pages I wonder what we're up to now...

Aw come on guys. A + K please.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.

Algid posted:

You don't have to adopt El worship at all. I never voted to pray (in good faith) to either Asherah or El when we were growing up. The existence of supernatural entities doesn't mean we have to worship them, we don't even have indication that we should in the sense that that's something El asked for. Labaras seems to have come around to worshiping El, but we have no reason to do so since so far supernatural powers seems to be more fixed to certain bloodlines rather than prayers or worship.

As for having a history of Asherah worship, that's just not true at all. We had a history of running away from dad, the high priest that regularly beat us. I think we even ended up spending more time with Jalitha than with dad.

I completely agree with your first part - I don't think we have to pick anyone to worship. I personally would prefer if we didn't turn into a devout follower of anyone.

Regarding the second part - I'm not saying we have a history of Asherah worship - we do have a history of an Asherah upbringing though (and some El and Sky Giants from Jalitha as well). Real world analogue, just because someone grows up in a Catholic family, it doesn't mean they're devout Catholics. It certainly has an impact on how they view the world though, and I would think the way they think, for better or for worse. To just completely ignore anything Asherah related a day after we left seems false to me.

Asherah trying to eat us and all should definitely point us away from the big A, but shouldn't he still be conflicted? I would think so.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Flying!!! Yay! We are flying! Wheeeeeee!

C, but screaming as if on a roller coaster. So hard to distinguish flying from falling without the benefit of hindsight.

O for Enkidu! Maybe there is something to names, like there was something about blood. I figure one of the Hero Saints might be useful fighting daemons and such. It's on his résumé.

We gotta get Asherah something to eat besides us. We rang the dinner bell before having prepared the menu. Can we direct all our attention to those lizard filets whilst screaming and appealing to Enkidu? Can we try to direct the Hunger?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Sogol posted:

Flying!!! Yay! We are flying! Wheeeeeee!

C, but screaming as if on a roller coaster. So hard to distinguish flying from falling without the benefit of hindsight.

O for Enkidu! Maybe there is something to names, like there was something about blood. I figure one of the Hero Saints might be useful fighting daemons and such. It's on his résumé.

We gotta get Asherah something to eat besides us. We rang the dinner bell before having prepared the menu. Can we direct all our attention to those lizard filets whilst screaming and appealing to Enkidu? Can we try to direct the Hunger?

Every single sense, sight, smell, sense, touch, hearing, temperature, senses which have nothing to do with hunger, all scream HUNGER.

You just moved a hundred feet in roughly two seconds. The lizards are far away and weigh possibly more than a thousand pounds, very probably several thousand. You have not demonstrated any supernatural powers that I am aware of. Unless your attention gives you the ability to mentally transport a giant lizard many miles overland and sea, directing your attention will have no effect.

The answer to your question is no, or if you can, you have no absolutely no idea how.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
B
N

I primarily just don't want to drop the tooth. It has played a role in a few important parts in our short life and all we have left of our old home. I'd be cool with grabbing a tree otherwise. Having IRC logs posted of Diog telling people that we're doing it "wrong" when the options are there and make sense from what some of us feel is true to our young character as an argument to sway votes is a real bummer, though. It completely breaks the story we have going and turns it into something really petty and antagonistic between voters.

Vagon fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jun 14, 2013

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Vagon posted:

It completely breaks the story we have going and turns it into something really petty and antagonistic between voters.

Then I wouldn't look at the spreadsheet if I were you.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Yeah, it turns out that openly insulting players who make a certain choice in the loving spreadsheet doesn't do much to foster a happy and cooperative play environment.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Both sides have been insulting each other for a while now. I never really expected such sperging in a CYOA, but then again, Goons.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

We are why we can't have nice things. :(

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
The spreadsheet is mine, and mine alone. Mea maxima culpa; as accurate counts of votes are key, I should try and stay a neutral party. I apologize for offending anyone with the title; I may have had a few drinks when I made that change.

But when Diog says, straight up, that voting B will end the CYOA because Asherah is the unending hunger, outlines which gods in the fishgod pantheon actually do help people, and people still vote Asherah? Sorry, please ignore this.

I've changed the title to something less offensive, but I'm keeping the warnings.

Canuck-Errant fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jun 14, 2013

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

jng2058 posted:

Yeah, it turns out that openly insulting players who make a certain choice in the loving spreadsheet doesn't do much to foster a happy and cooperative play environment.

Vagon posted:

B
N

I primarily just don't want to drop the tooth. It has played a role in a few important parts in our short life and all we have left of our old home. I'd be cool with grabbing a tree otherwise. Having IRC logs posted of Diog telling people that we're doing it "wrong" when the options are there and make sense from what some of us feel is true to our young character as an argument to sway votes is a real bummer, though. It completely breaks the story we have going and turns it into something really petty and antagonistic between voters.

Have either of you read everything Diog has posted? Truly? Completely? From his first post up until before this happened?

If so, please point out where exactly in the text there has been ANY sort of inclination that Asherah helps people and that we learned a lightning ritual and that we are trying to do a thing that we are completely capable of ingame.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Vagon posted:

B
N

I want to apologize for that, really, I am not at all happy about that either.

I understand and appreciate the sincerity of your view. I understand each person has their own view of Og/Enkidel and the world.

When IRC got to the point where people said they were voting anything pro Asherah because Tudiya & Co. represent the story of western imperialism in actual history and they were angry they got taken away from home by the white man as a slave(Tudiya & Co. are not caucasian), and because they did not like that, they would always be pro Asherah, I had to sort of put my face in my hands for a moment.

Asherah is not going to help you. The game has been an increasingly less subtle series of hints to that revelation, starting with small ones as a babe and increasing steadily since. When it got to the point that some people on IRC made clear they would rather end the game than acknowledge their view of Asherah was factually incorrect that I spoke up. The only "wrong" choice would be to intentionally disregard the information you have for the reason that you might not want it to be true, even that is not "wrong", perhaps simply harmful because decisions based on that view probably won't end well. There were multiple chances to runoff and go home, they were not picked. Voting options to acknowledge Shushem as your dad and that you hate these guys are also a frequent inclusion.

You don't have to like El, Tudiya or anyone else. You don't have to hate your father. You don't have to not want to go home, those are all good and valid views.

There are many other gods in the culture of your village, which were mentioned in several posts. Seeking their help was also an option which was written in several times but glossed over mostly. They kept going in to represent a possible path to take, one of many. There are many paths to take and many logical stances to take which represent keeping your cultural heritage and not asking Asherah to help. You can't get on his good side as far as you know, as far as you know, he has no good side to get on, your teacher on the subject, Shushem, explicitly said this.

I honestly have no preference what you pick, as long as your decision is sincere. Even then, if B wins or not holding then tree wins, I promise that you will get the honest to goodness result, the game is not rigged. I had no idea two weeks ago you would even be in this situation at all and I can't guess where you will be two weeks from now. The game is a freeform adventure, there were many paths to pick, this is the one that was picked.

Write in options can always win, picking up the tooth at all was a write in option that won and look how that influenced your path. If you want to hold the tooth, not grab the branch and pray for help, by all means, please, go for it. The only "wrong" choice would be to intentionally take a suicidal action because you are unhappy with the game or because you want to disregard the information you have. I am being so explicit because other players saw what happened and were understandably upset that it seemed that they may be forced into an easily avoidable suicide.

Trying to shoot lightning is a self destructive decision. If your belief is sincere, it is not bad, but it should be pretty clear it is not going to work.

Gripping the tooth for dear life because it represents a tie to your cultural heritage and identity is a good decision. No comment if doing that and yelling for help will save your life, but is is not unfeasible. I can understand why you would do that. I did not actually anticipate anyone would try that, so I did not explicitly put it in as an option, but any prayer/help + No A vote is just that.

I don't manage the spreadsheet which was posted or have any control over it.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

...and everyone, please, calm down and deep breaths. The game is not ending, everyone remain calm and please be nice to each other.

Thank you.

Janac
May 12, 2010
I'd just like to mention to the people voting to drop the tooth:

We're flying in the air really, really fast. If the tooth is what's pulling us, then letting go of it will mean that we're going to crash into the ground at a speed that's faster than if we jumped off a 100 feet tall cliff (assuming constant acceleration. And even if we're flying at a constant 50ft/s speed, that's still not very nice.) Sure, most of that speed will be horizontal, but it's still going to be a really bad thing.

Changing vote to K and NOT-A.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:

Diogines posted:

...and everyone, please, calm down and deep breaths. The game is not ending, everyone remain calm and please be nice to each other.

Thank you.

I just love watching the people argue with the game creator about the game itself.
No, gently caress you dad. Also please beat me again. :hawaaaafap: It's the only way I can be happy.

Vagon posted:

B
N

Gonna flow with this as my vote.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Honestly, I was afraid that you were trying to railroad us, Dio. Good to know that it wasn't the case.

Paradox Personified posted:

No, gently caress you dad. Also please beat me again. :hawaaaafap: It's the only way I can be happy.

:toughguy: You asked for it...

OhYo
Apr 14, 2006

Edit: I don't really care one way or another if we happen to pray for protection from demons/monsters.

A. K. This is what I wanted to vote. Others have voted for it, but it is still what I would have wanted to vote. :Þ

quote:

"Hear my prayer, oh Creator, and let my cry come unto You. Against You only, have I done evil. Judge me, oh Creator, by Your righteousness according to Your loving-kindness. Grant me mercy from what I deserve and grace that I do not deserve. Only by Your hand does good come. My iniquity takes me and, save Your hand prevent it, I perish. Create a clean heart in me and renew steadfastness. Wash me from my sin that You may look upon me.

By Your will alone: so be it.

OhYo fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jun 14, 2013

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Vagon posted:

B
N

Changing my vote to the above. I was going to hop off the Asherah bandwagon, but man, I just can't give up on our fish faith. Our village sucked and our dad sucked, but it is everything we knew. The ocean and all of its vibrant life and friendly gods are the closest to our heart (especially given how much time we spent swimming in the ocean). Maybe one of the friendlier Great Fish will help us.

Also, having hunger in every sense is hilarious to me. We have hunger vision. Everything looks delicious. Let's go eat some giant lizard.

edit: Also, Diog, your CYAO is fantastic. Maybe everyone is arguing so much because we are all so invested in the characters of the story. Or maybe we are all just goons. Probably a little of both.

Deadly Ham Sandwich fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jun 14, 2013

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

Diogines posted:

Every single sense, sight, smell, sense, touch, hearing, temperature, senses which have nothing to do with hunger, all scream HUNGER.

You just moved a hundred feet in roughly two seconds. The lizards are far away and weigh possibly more than a thousand pounds, very probably several thousand. You have not demonstrated any supernatural powers that I am aware of. Unless your attention gives you the ability to mentally transport a giant lizard many miles overland and sea, directing your attention will have no effect.

The answer to your question is no, or if you can, you have no absolutely no idea how.

Flying!

Thank you.

I take claims of animosity (which I don't seem to have directly encountered) as a sign that people are positively invested in the game and character. Kudos on that.

I could be mistaken, but I think I was one of the original 'take the tooth' voices. Of course, I also wanted to take a little sip of dear old Dad's blood at the time as well. I will stick with screams of jubilation and appealing, probably futilely, to our namesake for assistance. I figure he might be less busy than other Hero Saints and possibly our naming ceremony attracted his attention, if such things are possible. Oh yes, and....

Flying!!!

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

my dad posted:

Honestly, I was afraid that you were trying to railroad us, Dio. Good to know that it wasn't the case.

:toughguy: You asked for it...

You don't actually need to vote Not A, though you can, I mean, I have kept an eye on what people voted. Any option which was not a pick for A and asked for help or prayed, you still have the tooth. The text of what you wrote is also being read.

Also, a thought.

Last game you had Sebek, an at times wrong, but usually exhaustive enclyclopedia on what Akkad was like and how you and your powers worked.

You have no Sebek here. If you asked him if you knew how to shoot lightning or if Asherah ever helps anyone, he would tell you strongly, no and caution that any plan based on either courts disaster.

You have no Sebek. What was intended as a Sebek standin to a degree, was the stories you learned from Shushem, Jalitha and the cultural heritage of you people. I posted a few times that at any time you can try to reference those sources for useful information, but I fear few saw that, we have not had that many questions.

The information between the main updates is often as important or more important than the big main updates. This game is not on the rails, I do my best to give you the important information, but I can't wave a giant flag and tell you what information is important or you are not really making your own choices. Asking for more information can at times be very important.

Asherah and lightning shooting and lack thereof both came up. Part of the tension, I fear, is the clash of people who missed the posts, some of which came up between main updates, who think "Asherah is OBVIOUSLY an rear end in a top hat, what is wrong with these morons!" and some people who genuinely were unaware. I think that people who want to embrace your village culture and are not suicidal being thrown into the mix, complicated things a bit too. I understand some people don't want Asherah to be an rear end in a top hat but the hinta have been growing so steadily it is tough to deny. If you want to be pro Asherah, go for it, but please read all the information you have and don't just skim the main updates or you won't have a complete picture.

I also understand that, not having seen the information about the other village gods, people who don't want to embrace onto the outsiders, latched onto Asherah. Big would encourage you to give the earlier posts on the Great Fish another read if you missed them.

When I get home tonight and have a keyboard to work with, I am putting together an info dump with every reference to the Great Fish so far, not that you have to embrace them, many of you are pro El, but I fear some people missed a lot of their culture and thus are latching on to the most visible portion of it, Asherah.

Deeeeeeeep breaths!

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Vagon posted:

B
N

I mean, I could have told you which choice was "wrong" without any additional input from the GM, but then for some reason people start complaining about how my votes are "negating" theirs and I'm playing the game wrong.

Janac posted:

I'd just like to mention to the people voting to drop the tooth:

We're flying in the air really, really fast. If the tooth is what's pulling us, then letting go of it will mean that we're going to crash into the ground at a speed that's faster than if we jumped off a 100 feet tall cliff (assuming constant acceleration. And even if we're flying at a constant 50ft/s speed, that's still not very nice.) Sure, most of that speed will be horizontal, but it's still going to be a really bad thing.

Changing vote to K and NOT-A.
That's like saying we shouldn't jump out of a car on a collision course because it's going at 35mph. Yeah, jumping is going to be bad, but it's not guaranteed death.

Algid fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jun 14, 2013

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
I don't take Asherah as an rear end in a top hat. I have always assumed that he was the impersonal, dæmonic manifestation of hunger. I also assumed that if we invoked him without any preparation we would just be taken over. I did not expect the human nibblets ocean delivery service though.

By the way, do we feel pulled by the tooth, or just bodily flying along as a whole holding the tooth? Oh, and are we bleeding much?

(Flying!)

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Diogines posted:

If you want to be pro Asherah, go for it, but please read all the information you have and don't just skim the main updates or you won't have a complete picture.

Just for the record, I'm pretty anti-Asherah, starting after the first religion vote (when I realized that, yes, he's an rear end in a top hat) but I tried to vote for the options that combine (childish) bravado with the overaching idea that Og absorbed both his "father's" and his mother's lessons. That's why I voted for trying to use the tooth and praying to El. I see the tooth as a link to our past and a part of our identity, and I see the stories of El's heroes as something Og wants to strive towards.

That said, I imagine pro-Asherah voters as Asherah's voice trying to possess Og. Why deny them the fun? All the rest of us need to do is to outvote them. If they win, they win.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I'm pro-Smatass/Marnal, because they are the Angels of Asskicking

Asherah is a giant pussy compared to them. Don't believe me? Go ahead, pray to them. Call them for help. Then point then in Asherah's direction. Say, "That rear end in a top hat is eating people!" Watch them kick his rear end.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I'm pro-Smatass/Marnal, because they are the Angels of Asskicking

Asherah is a giant pussy compared to them. Don't believe me? Go ahead, pray to them. Call them for help. Then point then in Asherah's direction. Say, "That rear end in a top hat is eating people!" Watch them kick his rear end.

I'd like to do this at some point if at all possible, just to see what happens. Since the El folks are unaware of Asherah largely, and the Asherah folks the El... this might actually trigger something really cool when someone prays for something like this, and there's reason for it to not have happened before. Jalitha, for instance, might have just prayed for deliverance as opposed to kicking Asherah's fishtail.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
As an aside I'm out of town for the weekend so the spreadsheet won't be as rapidly updated as usual. If anyone wants to take over, feel free to copy the spreadsheet as a model.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

SerSpook posted:

I'd like to do this at some point if at all possible, just to see what happens. Since the El folks are unaware of Asherah largely, and the Asherah folks the El... this might actually trigger something really cool when someone prays for something like this, and there's reason for it to not have happened before. Jalitha, for instance, might have just prayed for deliverance as opposed to kicking Asherah's fishtail.
According the fireside stories, whatever angels sent to slay "Asharak" just might have failed.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Sogol posted:

I don't take Asherah as an rear end in a top hat. I have always assumed that he was the impersonal, dæmonic manifestation of hunger. I also assumed that if we invoked him without any preparation we would just be taken over. I did not expect the human nibblets ocean delivery service though.

By the way, do we feel pulled by the tooth, or just bodily flying along as a whole holding the tooth? Oh, and are we bleeding much?

(Flying!)

You have never flown before. The source and method is not obvious. If you imagine yourself as a chariot cart being pulled by horses, the tooth, no, there is no obvious acceleration linked to it that you can tell, you are simply moving.

Your hand is still bleeding, you cut it two seconds ago.

Also please, no one take the last few votes as pro Fish or pro Sky Giants, I honestly have no opinion and was just highlighting a few issue.

Diogines fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jun 14, 2013

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Canuck Errant put me down for A, K

also thanks for running the spreadsheets and icons they've been amazing all game, have a good weekend

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

jng2058 posted:

You know, I said that we wanted to be high to blast with the lightning. This isn't exactly what I had in mind, but we'll take it. Time for some Sith action!

B Lightning!

C Fueled by emotional screaming!

N Call for help from the beings who DO help...the Big Fish!

This is an excellent plan, voting B(C)N. And we absolutely were kidnapped.

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jun 14, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

Diogines posted:

IRC stuff

This is one of the more frustrating aspects of the way the game has unfolded, at least to me. I have no time or inclination to sit on IRC and discuss the game in real time, but I figured a forum adventure game would be fine if I just checked in on it with my phone a couple of times a day. Instead it sort of looks like to get the full picture of the game I need to be involved in the IRC channel, so I guess I'm just going to follow the thread but not vote anymore.