Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Jesus christ that poor kid :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathreaper
Mar 27, 2010
Suspension by Porsche

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'll never understand why I walk out to this kind of thing at least five times a week. Learn to park. :suicide:

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011
A Cadillac with a Arizona license plate. The joke pretty much writes itself.

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

BlackMK4 posted:

I'll never understand why I walk out to this kind of thing at least five times a week. Learn to park. :suicide:

I parked my wife's car next to my bike like that in our apartment parking lot. Lots of room on both sides of the car, and the spot for the bike will be there when I get back!

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
Eh I'd make a point of parking next door anyway - there is still plenty of room there and it'd hopefully make it inconvenient for the inconsiderate parker to get out (assuming the spaces aren't reserved or something)

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm more upset about the bike taking up a whole car spot :colbert:

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

G-Mach posted:

A Cadillac with a Arizona license plate. The joke pretty much writes itself.

And state university paraphernalia on it to boot. Almost any time I see a car with ASU/UofA plates they will do something stupid.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

mobby_6kl posted:

I'm more upset about the bike taking up a whole car spot :colbert:

I love the looks I get after snagging a front row spot. :v:

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
HIDZzZz lots of this around where I work.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I saw a car that was basically this:

I don't even know how this could ever be legal.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.

Some random cell pictures. Just snapped that first one a few minutes ago.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

If someone were to thermite that truck, it would be justifiable autocide.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

It probably isn't - I know it's not in Michigan, but its an SRT so I'll let it pass. :)

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Terminal Entropy posted:

And state university paraphernalia on it to boot. Almost any time I see a car with ASU/UofA plates they will do something stupid.

And for the triple-whammy, I'm pretty sure that's a vanity tag since I think the standard university plates have five or six characters on them. So we've got a smug geriatric former Sun Devil.

Yep, adds up to "can't park for poo poo."

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
'Murica.png

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001

FogHelmut posted:

In California that's called begging for a ticket.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Holdbrooks posted:

HIDZzZz lots of this around where I work.

This is a dumbass question but what car are you driving?

Sudden Infant Def Syndrome
Oct 2, 2004

Looks like a Fiat 500

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Crosspostin' here and in the D&D pics thread, I forgot I took these like two years ago.

Say hello to pure northwest crazy:

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

At least the lot was mostly empty. What really gets me is, four spaces for a loving PONTIAC. :bang:

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

Is that a blown-up Jack Chick tract on the edriver's door/rear fender?

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Aurune posted:

At least the lot was mostly empty. What really gets me is, four spaces for a loving PONTIAC. :bang:

something something Thinks It's A Cadillac

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

Is that a blown-up Jack Chick tract on the edriver's door/rear fender?

Yes. Yes, it is.

Scirocco Griffon
Feb 3, 2012

b0nes posted:

'Murica.png

It's nice that they have the spare strapped up in full view like that so everyone can see how worn the rest of the tires are because they probably can't afford to replace all 6 of them.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Nope, bagged duallys are awesome.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Code Jockey posted:

I'll never forget when I went to Sandpoint Idaho, got stuck behind some ratty old-rear end Ford with your generic white w/black text bumper sticker decrying the evils of being uncircumsized

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

b0nes posted:

'Murica.png

Save for the stickers I would unironically own and love that truck. Also,

wallaka posted:

bagged duallys are awesome.

m5ind
Jun 6, 2011

Musical, you say?
Here's something I got stuck behind today.

The stickers on the right are tough to see from the sun, so from top to bottom:
Boost gets you laid
Be patient, I'm lowered
No fat chicks, car will scrape
some lewd acts in the shape of the Honda logo

Of course, it doesn't run and is on a trailer. Of course the trailer has no brake lights on it. What was towing this piece, you ask?

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

m5ind posted:

Here's something I got stuck behind today.

The stickers on the right are tough to see from the sun, so from top to bottom:
Boost gets you laid
Be patient, I'm lowered
No fat chicks, car will scrape
some lewd acts in the shape of the Honda logo

Of course, it doesn't run and is on a trailer. Of course the trailer has no brake lights on it. What was towing this piece, you ask?

Sounds like we have a hater here.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
You'd best be careful too, you're messing with the illest

Hikaki
Oct 11, 2005
Motherfucking Fujitsu Heavy Industries

FogHelmut posted:

At least I won't get blinded by these like I do with badly done HID kits.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

No, but they're red.

On the front of the car.

I think that's plenty bad enough.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I just really hope those are like switchable LEDs or something and they can go white normally. I used to have fogs like that on my Grand Am back in high school, could do like 16 colors or something. I wasn't even a ricer kid or anything, I just thought they looked cool. :sweatdrop:

And of course that was my fog lights and not my goddamn head lights

triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012
no pictures, but driving home from work on a warm sunny day and seeing people in convertibles ( usually a Chrysler Sebring ) with both the top *and* windows up is starting to irritate me.

And this is in upstate NY, where most of the year having a fabric roof seems like more of a liability than anything.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

triple clutcher posted:

no pictures, but driving home from work on a warm sunny day and seeing people in convertibles ( usually a Chrysler Sebring ) with both the top *and* windows up is starting to irritate me.

And this is in upstate NY, where most of the year having a fabric roof seems like more of a liability than anything.

A lot of people who aren't car people (i.e.: driving Sebrings) really like the idea of a convertible. They put $2000 down on a $30,000 car (so they are now stuck in it) and quickly realize that you get hot/sweaty/wind blown when the top is down and just can't deal with that other than once or twice a year after that initial glorious first few days, where they go around annoying all of their friends trying to get them to go for a ride in their new convertible.

None of this is surprising if you remember what the average person knows about cars. Most people have no idea that cars even feel different when your drive them or why, other than "this one starts going faster that this other one." They are barely more than appliances to most of the population, to be chosen by what color it is and whether it has a defrost setting (read: heated seats) or not and how many spots for things are included (notice this exact same decision making criteria can apply to a microwave oven or toaster).

Motronic fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jun 21, 2013

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Not sure how easy it is to make out, just an ad for the 4th Annual Vagina Beauty Pageant.

Sypher
Feb 4, 2003

Is this a thing everywhere? I see tons of cars painted/wrapped like this in and around Detroit. They make me want to try and scan it with my phones QR scanner.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
It's a test car covered like that to make it harder to identity in photographs.

Edit: New Cadillac CTS-V?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

Sypher posted:

Is this a thing everywhere? I see tons of cars painted/wrapped like this in and around Detroit. They make me want to try and scan it with my phones QR scanner.

No, it's definitely a Detroit thing for a reason.