Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I really want a Game of Thrones shirt that says "ming" on the front and "Winter is co" on the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

That DICK! posted:

I really want a Game of Thrones shirt that says "ming" on the front and "Winter is co" on the back.

Woman, they had pricing tiers!

nonatomic retain
May 25, 2003
[[title alloc] init];
title.value = @"Title";
[title show:(GLKView*) view];
[title dealloc];
title = nil;
"We'll just see what old Wikipedia has to say about this Canada business. Why is... um... nothing's happening here."

"You're not connected to the Internet."

"The what?"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I loving LOVE CHINATOWN!!!!

Chinatown's got somethin', for evvvvvvvvvvvv-eryyyyyyyyyyyyy-body!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

JethroMcB posted:

Chinatown's got somethin', for evvvvvvvvvvvv-eryyyyyyyyyyyyy-body!
I thought you were taking me to a nice restaurant!

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

SpelledBackwards posted:

You can't cage MC Chris, Debbie... he's a biiiiiiiiird, man. He's gotta be free.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SpelledBackwards posted:

ME TOO!!!!

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

nonatomic retain posted:

"We'll just see what old Wikipedia has to say about this Canada business. Why is... um... nothing's happening here."

"You're not connected to the Internet."

"The what?"

We've gotta zap our P-RAM with a cup o' joe.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Why the hell would you come over here and presume that I want a "yummy...mmmmmmiss-muff?"

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

I feel like a Biblical scholar (or Hobbit on back of mighty eagle), finding new meanings in works which have long since gone idle. I just discovered while rewatching this week that Joseph, our dear customer service rep from some fly-bitten corner of India, apparently took a trip to The Town and got into some serious trouble.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SpelledBackwards posted:

I feel like a Biblical scholar (or Hobbit on back of mighty eagle), finding new meanings in works which have long since gone idle. I just discovered while rewatching this week that Joseph, our dear customer service rep from some fly-bitten corner of India, apparently took a trip to The Town and got into some serious trouble.

The guy Wendell kills to get Killface's bus shows up again as part of the crowd in the Debate. I'm pretty sure it's just them re-using art assets but I'll just go ahead and assume it was intentional.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

SpelledBackwards posted:

I just discovered while rewatching this week that Joseph, our dear customer service rep from some fly-bitten corner of India, apparently took a trip to The Town and got into some serious trouble.

Good. I hate that guy.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

SpelledBackwards posted:

"You should all take a page from Joseph's book!"
"IT IS THE TRAINING MANUALLLLLLLLLLL!"

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

ChairmanMeow posted:

Good. I hate that guy.
My friend likes for me to imitate him since, despite being Indian, I'm American-born and thus have no accent. So it's apparently doubly-comical for me to assume an awful, fake Indian accent to tell her not to interrupt my speaking. Actually, it makes me wonder if Adam Reed voiced him, since he also voiced Virjay in Sealab 2021.

That DICK! posted:

The guy Wendell kills to get Killface's bus shows up again as part of the crowd in the Debate. I'm pretty sure it's just them re-using art assets but I'll just go ahead and assume it was intentional.
Oh no doubt it's asset re-use, they've dragged the ol' pineapple through quite a number of art assets. But there is some spiritual solace to be found in the idea that a man like Rodeo Ron can never die.

Edit: Hell, they reuse one of the call-center workers in just the screenshot I posted.

SpelledBackwards fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 31, 2013

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!

SpelledBackwards posted:

YOU MUST NOT INTERRUPT MY SPEAKING!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

kami posted:

YOU MUST NOT INTERRUPT MY SPEAKING!

Attention pirate radio station! This is an FCC search and destroy vessel! You are violating FCC regulations!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Attention pirate radio station! This is an FCC search and destroy vessel! You are violating FCC regulations!

Fignuuuuuuuts!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Bup bup!

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!
Heyo! Naughty, naughty, naughty! That's a little voice I do..

.. call him Dago Frank.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Is that a vest? Who even are you?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
YER A LOOSE CANNON CODY!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Error 404 posted:

YER A LOOSE CANNON CODY!

Well, you know, these fluorescents aren't exactly doing you a favor.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Error 404 posted:

YER A LOOSE CANNON CODY!

Cheese 'n rice, he shot himself!

...with my gun, somehow.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Alvis be praised!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
We can never go back to Arizona!

Dookberg
Oct 14, 2003

Well, nice plane you had... past tense... buddy!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
My friend...

BARNABY JONES!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Uterbrauten posted:

Well, nice plane you had... past tense... buddy!

See, now what do you think he meant by that ? I think he might've been involved.

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

Error 404 posted:

My friend...

BARNABY JONES!

I HAVE PATTY HEARST SYNDROME!
Master Cylinder!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

abraxas posted:

I HAVE PATTY HEARST SYNDROME!
Master Cylinder!

Old Spice...AND HOOKER!?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Error 404 posted:

Old Spice...AND HOOKER!?

Doin' reaallllyyy great.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Ror posted:

Doin' reaallllyyy great.

Silence! You nagging silver woman!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

SpelledBackwards posted:

Silence! You nagging silver woman!
You can't go looking like that, they're gonna think we're not doing really great!

TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

Ain't Nothing But A Family Thing

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Alvis be praised!

Although non had laid with her though she was comly. :getin:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TheShadowAvatar posted:

Although non had laid with her though she was comly. :getin:

Did you just hex me you bastard?!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

So I'm watching Justice League the other day, when I notice an interesting name in the credits. Do you know who it is? That's right.

The only player in NFL history to get two safeties in a single game! Yes! Two time Pro-Bowler Fred Dryer!

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Jun 22, 2013

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!
HE WAS HUNTER!?

Just get me two of every machine that ever played video... then the Hunter... then format won't matter.

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
I mainlined all of Sealab a couple of months ago. Awesome, all of it, but the two things that really stuck with me were Alvis and Dr. Virjay's band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZCND_FZno

Love that dancing dog that appears whenever they have a musical bit, too.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

kami posted:

HE WAS HUNTER!?

Just get me two of every machine that ever played video... then the Hunter... then format won't matter.
How would you like to be VICE PRESIDENT of America? Hang on, don't answer yet.

--Hey, is it and Canada too? Not even the French part? Qantas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Hotkeys
Dec 27, 2008

you're just thinking too much

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Did you just hex me you bastard?!

Let's cut his entire body off.

• Locked thread