Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Rey the Great posted:

This just really needs to hurry up, I couldn't care less about a side project.

Hey, a man's free to pursue his own interests. Unless its a horrible interest like punching babies.
Speaking of babies...

Kario posted:

i also dropped off your brothers wario and waluigi in the park a couple of months ago.

Kario posted:

we wont see them again lol. hey give me a sec im gonna do a line really quick.

Anyone else wondering if Wario and Waluigi are going to turn up eventually?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

El Belmondo posted:

Perhaps we're over the era of Angry bot?

A robot, made purely out of anger.
One might call it... an angerbot :tinfoil:

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I have this thread favorited right next to a thread that had 105 new posts and I go so excited for about half a second.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Hey JazzFlight, is the next part of the motion comic the one where Kermit the Frog appears? If not, is there still time to submit a 'tryout'?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Literally Kermit posted:

Hey JazzFlight, is the next part of the motion comic the one where Kermit the Frog appears? If not, is there still time to submit a 'tryout'?
Heh, I wish. That's not until Chapter 10, so we're looking at a 2018 debut date at my speed. I actually am working on Chapter 4, part 2 right now, so goons and goonettes, look forward to that soon.

EDIT: By the way, look what I found a few days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdqjUkohW3k

I'm honored that someone made an Osu! notechart out of my song. It ends the only way it possibly could, too.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 23, 2013

eskimoform
Jun 22, 2013

El Belmondo posted:

Perhaps we're over the era of Angry bot?

I think so, but what lies ahead of us is LazerBot: Philosopher King. It has me a bit worried but we will see.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
I confess, this posting from the Facebook elicited a smirk from me:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

Heh, I wish. That's not until Chapter 10, so we're looking at a 2018 debut date at my speed. I actually am working on Chapter 4, part 2 right now, so goons and goonettes, look forward to that soon.

EDIT: By the way, look what I found a few days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdqjUkohW3k

I'm honored that someone made an Osu! notechart out of my song. It ends the only way it possibly could, too.

I'll probably be an old man by the time I get to my favourite part, Silver's Mission.

Also, that Osu! video. Holy God! I'm not familiar with the game, so is that made by the player or does the game auto-generates it based on the music?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

The MSJ posted:

Also, that Osu! video. Holy God! I'm not familiar with the game, so is that made by the player or does the game auto-generates it based on the music?

I am also not familiar with the game, but I'm pretty sure that the "gently caress YOU" part of it was not dynamically generated. Unless the game attained sentience. :tinfoil:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

my dad posted:

I am also not familiar with the game, but I'm pretty sure that the "gently caress YOU" part of it was not dynamically generated. Unless the game attained sentience. :tinfoil:

Hahahaha, I actually did not even notice the "gently caress you". I initially thought it was like if you play "Through The Fire and The Flames" on Audiosurf at the hardest difficulty.

Come to think of it, I really should try one of the TGT songs on Audiosurf.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Paramemetic posted:

I confess, this posting from the Facebook elicited a smirk from me:

So someone else posted it on his wall? Or LB made it up? Either way it's p. hysterical.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

The MSJ posted:

You know those games like Stepmania or those flash games that clone Dance Dance Revolution? Osu! is basically that a clone of the engine/interface used in the DS game Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, a game where a team of manly men help people solve their problems by dancing. Even if you haven't heard of that game or its sequel you might have heard of the only one of those released outside of Japan, known as Elite Beat Agents. So yeah, someone took JazzFlight's song and created that out of it.

Osu! is really something that you have more fun watching than actually playing though. You're using your mouse instead of tapping on a DS screen and it murders any enjoyment you might have gotten out of it pretty quickly. Also Sturgeon's law applies so most of the songs are terrible anyway, but sometimes things just click and it's beautiful.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

So someone else posted it on his wall? Or LB made it up? Either way it's p. hysterical.

Maybe that's what LB has in store for us all. A tumblr where he comments on current events using TGT characters and comic storytelling.

:allears:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

We're back, baby!
After 10 months, I have some brand spankin' new TGT motion-comic for y'all!

Chapter 4, part 2 at last! Experience the thrills and chills spewed forth from Lazerbot's shining diamond! Sonic's defining moment in the TGT saga captured in exhilirating motion and sound! The Red Wedding's got nothing on this episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_yaYwhz0I

I've got some more stuff in the works, too. Stay tuned!

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

JazzFlight posted:

We're back, baby!

Chapter 4, part 2 at last! Experience the thrills and chills spewed forth from Lazerbot's shining diamond! Sonic's defining moment in the TGT saga captured in exhilirating motion and sound! The Red Wedding's got nothing on this episode!

Every form of bodily harm - pffffffttt.
Nice to see another one of these again.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sonic's death got the respect it deserved.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Took it long enough. :colbert: It's still incredible, JazzFlight. Emerl going "Oh poo poo well I'm dead" on that robotic voice and Sonic's head floating was worth all the wait.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

JazzFlight posted:

We're back, baby!

This is fantastic, you are a beautiful person.

Rey the Great
Dec 9, 2011
drat, I forgot just how fast Sonic's death was.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Green Bird was the perfect music for Sonic's death.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

JazzFlight posted:

We're back, baby!

Amazing. Thanks so much for doing this!

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

JazzFlight posted:

We're back, baby!

The thread is saved.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

All it took was one Jazzflight video for me to care about TGT again. I love being reminded of all those weird misspellings. "Importen" and "confence" made me laugh out loud.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I made a Rob t-shirt for Animal Crossing, too.

With cape:

Without cape:

I just came here to post these again, I wasn't expecting more motion comics at all. I'm loving pumped to watch this right now.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
new video and lb's pill seems a little more chill now ... is our future bright again?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

cyfad posted:

new video and lb's pill seems a little more chill now ... is our future bright again?

Everyone just needed a breather.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Good god, that's some choice motion-comic action. Makes a man feel good.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Holy poo poo, I haven't checked this thread in a week, and I missed a new motion comic. Gonna watch that when I get home. :dance:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
There's still hope for the saga. :unsmith:

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
that was th->
e best motion
comic yet

Well done, sir.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

JazzFlight posted:

We're back, baby!

It was worth the wait. Amazing.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

lazerbot posted:

hello everyone, i just want to inform you guys on the news about the comic. the new chapter (Psychological Assessment) pages will start coming out (july 7th sunday) and to upload at a paste i can keep up with, it will be a page every two days. but i will upload for your benefit the chapter cover and the first page on the same day. and i hope you can be a little more patent until this date and i hope you enjoy it and have a nice day, thank you all

Get hype

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
YESSSSS this is the best Canada Day ever

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

"upload at a paste I can keep up with" :allears:

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

I hacked LB's computer and found these deleted scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLwSDaxZXpI

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Wrist Watch posted:

I hacked LB's computer and found these deleted scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLwSDaxZXpI

Wrist Watch im
Surpriced at you
Solving this with
Such Villians

I began distraughtly squirming around in my seat by method #4. You?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

The next chapter is called Psychological Assessment... I anticipate meta.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Really hoping where about to find what Ronalds problem is. I can't wait. :allears:

Literally Kermit posted:

Wrist Watch im
Surpriced at you
Solving this with
Such Villians

I began distraughtly squirming around in my seat by method #4. You?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Someone suggested to lazerbot that instead of every two days he update Mon/Wed/Fri and he thought it's a good idea. The first new page will therefore be released on July 8, Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

tiistai posted:

Someone suggested to lazerbot that instead of every two days he update Mon/Wed/Fri and he thought it's a good idea. The first new page will therefore be released on July 8, Monday.

Five more sleeps! :neckbeard: