Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Voting for B, but to give Danal some perspective. We're a little bit older and might be able to get creative in an adventure. Let's be the DM this time around! :rolldice:

E: poo poo new page. Here are the choices for the lazy ones:

Diogines posted:

Danal looks to you and in a tone indicating a question, says "Labaras? Enkidu?"

You respond by saying...

OPTION A: "Labaras!" "Enkidu!" You agree and want to play the game he is so fond of, he pretends to be Labaras, you, Enkidu and together act out their stories.

OPTION B: "Enkidu!" "Labaras!" You want to switch roles and play Labaras for once! He holds a place of highest honor in your mother's stories, Enkidu is more than human, buy plays second fiddle to him. Since he always picks Labaras, he gets to pick the adventure and boss you around. You have had a very lonely childhood and so far, seem to have enjoyed this sort of attention a great deal.

OPTION C: "Tudiya!" "Barkof!" You want to play pretend, reenacting the battle in the forest with the giant lizard monsters.

OPTION D: "Ishamal!" and... who else? You want to play pretend with the events which involved your flight. All D votes will count together if it wins, it won't be separated according to your fill ins.

OPTION E: Something else! Suggest other roles for a game of pretend, or another game entirely. Keep in mind your vocabulary is very, very limited, though the two of you have had good success using what words you do know and gestures. You are learning a few new words each day.

If you want to, feel free to join us on irc #madgod on synirc.net. The channel tends to always have some people in it and is especially active when updates go up.

If you do not know what IRC is, here is a web based chat version which will not require you to register or download anything: http://chat.mibbit.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Voting for C. It sounds fun, and I really like the cartoon that picture is from.

Although I do want to play a game as Ishamal, I can't think of anything to do. It would be pretty lame to pretend to be rescued.

Question for Danal: Can you swim?

If he can't maybe we can teach him to swim (with adult supervision at the village).

edit: vote changed in later post

Deadly Ham Sandwich fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jun 26, 2013

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
D, Ishamal and Asherah!

We can be Ishamal, our new greybeard hero, and pretend to fly and bring down the power of lightning! Explain to Danal that he is Asherah; he's always hungry and trying to eat everything up.

We both run around pretending to fly and Danal can stomp around shouting "Hunger!" while chasing us. We pretend to smite him with lightning. No sacrifice or stabbings or any dark stuff - just some open mocking of the demon who almost ate us, while showing Danal sometimes we should get to be the hero.

What could go wrong?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Jewcoon posted:

E: Danal, Enkidel. Lets start our own adventures and stories!

Voting for this, myself. We've already seen awesome stuff, we can totally parley this into being future famous heroes!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Jewcoon posted:

This has my vote.

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008

FoxTerrier posted:

I'd rather Danal not get used to bossing us around, time to (gently) assert our rights as the elder child!

Yep, voting . Don't wanna get typecast as the guy was strong but notably less intelligent than his boss.

Also, this: is perfect here. :buddy:

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Kira Akashiya
Feb 2, 2013
B

Uberwill
May 1, 2007

我的中文不是很好
B.

We play the role of servant all drat day. Let him be number two for a while.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Voting C. What's the name of that cartoon again?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

It was not actually directed at any particular option, I just stuck it in the middle.

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010

Jewcoon posted:

Hero training begins now E: Danal and Enkidel will one day be the stuff of legends. Even if our early work won't be remembered, you've gotta start somewhere.

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
E: Danal, Enkidel.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
B

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

B

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
C!

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Jewcoon posted:

I´m casting my vote for this. Let´s provide the bards and poets of the future with some new material to write about.

E.

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
C: Change of pace, and I'm interested in seeing Danal's perspective on those events, maybe he'll have something intriguing to say about what seemed to happen from their perspective.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pokeylope posted:

Hero training begins now E: Danal and Enkidel will one day be the stuff of legends. Even if our early work won't be remembered, you've gotta start somewhere.

changing my vote to this.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
C

Skanky Burns
Jan 9, 2009

michael knight
Oct 16, 2003

I love pubbies!

Pokeylope posted:

voting this it's time for hero training by night montage

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Skanky Burns posted:

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Me too

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
E: Danal and Enkidel!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
E is for Enkidel and Danal

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Voting for C

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Jewcoon posted:

drat straight!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Jewcoon posted:

Come on, guys, you know how that cartoon ends!

OhYo
Apr 14, 2006

B. When lessons are learned early, they're easy to swallow. Show Danal it's good to be flexible and maybe he wont grow up with a "I'm the prince, so nyea!" pompous attitude.

Also, C seems a little "too soon."

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
E. Danal, Enkidel

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Imperialist Dog posted:

Voting C. What's the name of that cartoon again?

The Reward. I think it was the final project for a few animation students.

http://vimeo.com/58179094

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
A

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Danal, Enkidel.