Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

PokeCrysis posted:

Thanks, I'll be sure to pick that up.

I have an extra copy I could sell you... case has seen better days, but the rest is in great condish. PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Anatidaephobia posted:

I think I've found the dreaded vertical line on my SNES :ohdear:

It's a dark vertical bar going down the centre of the screen; only seems to be visible when the screen is completely black (like when loading the overworld in Super Mario World) so I'm not TOO upset about it, but...

I usually only notice it in dark scenes too but for some strange reason it's incredibly noticeable (to me) in Final Fantasy 6 and Yoshi's Island. But don't worry, I'm on the cusp of having a full guide to getting rid of it soon. I already found the fix for it over RGB, but it's a decent amount of work and requires the amp that's used in the N64 mod. Trying to figure out the capacitor fix with Tiido/TmEE for the 1CHIP models on Sega-16 and then of course I will post it. Just a little bit more experimenting and I'll have all the answers.

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

I still haven't found it on mine despite trying to look for it. Even if it is there, it hasn't affected gameplay in the slightest.

What I have found, however, is some pretty massive checkerboarding when using S-video on my US N64. Don't know if it's the cable, the system or my LCD, but it's pretty bad nonetheless. My RGB modded PAL N64 has some checkerboarding going on as well, but it's nowhere near as noticeable as this.

I found the one linked from Amazon gave me the checkerboard patterns, too. I can 100% verify the Nintendo-made s-video cables do not show checkerboading, and neither do the purple Monster Cable brand ones (meant for Gamecube but works on SNES) but those are a drat fortune now.

I am no engineer but I can usually look at s-video cables and can tell it will give checkerboarding. It's always the ones using pathetically thin wire for the s-video wire.

I am 99% this cheap s-video cable will not produce checkerboarding:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAD-CATZ-UN...=item35c908bc2b

Interesting to note is I would get checkerboarding over RGB was well when using a cheap SCART switch.

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.

PokeCrysis posted:

Guys, I'm about to buy a couple of Playstation 1 games on amazon, I've already picked Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7, Lara Croft, Spyro The Dragon (Nostalgia), Silent Hill, Resident Evil 1/2 and a couple more, does anybody have any last minute suggestions?

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins is great fun. Not such a big fan of the sequel though.

H1KE
May 7, 2007

Somehow, I don't think they'd approve the franchise...

So retro Facebook group comes up with the goods once in a while, and I stumbled across some cheap Amstrad stuff. So I said gently caress it...

DOS system disks
Master Chess
Roland On The Ropes
Happy Writing
Happy Numbers
Wordhang
Streaker
Timeman One
Welcome To Amsoft [Continuous Demo tape]
Centre Court
Tombstowne
Redhawk

Not bad for ~$15

Also pulled a bunch of leftovers from the old room and started...nesting...

The SNES is hiding out of shot since it's hooked up to the bigger CRT. The console shelf and wall are pretty bare, so I'm going to build some nice shelves to sit them on.

Blue Warrior needs more shelves badly.

H1KE fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Jun 27, 2013

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

MediumWellDone posted:

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins is great fun. Not such a big fan of the sequel though.

A warning: the voice acting in this game is all kinds of special: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCNEo1IdvrI

I think I need to get headphone adapters for all my pre-PS2 CD consoles.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Sizone posted:

Does anyone know of a source for NeoGeo 150-in-1 carts? I gave up trying to find a 138-in-1 , now it seems I can't even find a 150-in-1.

Hrm seems I can't find the 150-in-1 where I bought it previously. There is the 161-in-1 here
http://www.excellentcom.net/detail.asp?catid=62776&Pdtid=492580
http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/en/multiboards/303-neo-geo-161-in-1-0855742003037.html
http://www.jammaboards.com/store/161-in-1-neogeo-multigame-cartridge-neo-161in1.html

And the 150-in-1 is on ebay right now
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-NEO-GEO-MVS-Multigame-150-in-1-Series-1-Cartridge-Working-NICE-/151071133861

Does anyone know of any good retro shops around Minneapolis? I'm going there this weekend for pride and wouldn't mind stopping by one to check it out.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Also there's really interesting thread in YOSPOS those especially privy to programming would like:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3555611

linking it because it's easy to miss since it's stickied which, if you're like me, your brain glazes over it assuming it's a FAQ thread you've already checked out ages ago. Check it out!!!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

PokeCrysis posted:

Guys, I'm about to buy a couple of Playstation 1 games on amazon, I've already picked Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7, Lara Croft, Spyro The Dragon (Nostalgia), Silent Hill, Resident Evil 1/2 and a couple more, does anybody have any last minute suggestions?

In the Hunt, any Capcom 2D fighter, Twisted Metal 1/2, LSD (:catdrugs:)

univbee posted:

A warning: the voice acting in this game is all kinds of special: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCNEo1IdvrI

I think I need to get headphone adapters for all my pre-PS2 CD consoles.

The acting in 99.9% of pre-PS2 games could best be described as "special". Fortunately, sometime around 2000 game companies realized that they shouldn't just use people who were in the office that day as their actors. That's when the terrible acting rate dropped down to just 50%. :v:

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jun 27, 2013

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Miyamotos RGB NES posted:

I am 99% this cheap s-video cable will not produce checkerboarding:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAD-CATZ-UN...=item35c908bc2b
Shipping and import charges: $28 :gonk::hf::retrogames:

I guess I could try to find a cheap PAL S-video cable, but from what I've read you get all sorts of problems (overly bright image apparently being the most common one) using NTSC cables on PAL systems and I'm gonna assume the same applies to PAL cables on NTSC consoles.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Bean posted:

My Santa gift came! Thank you, Santa!

Here is a story of how dumb I am: see that tricorder box? I thought there was an actual tricorder toy in it and gave it to my husband, who promptly set me right and showed me the copy of Quad: Desert Fury inside instead. :v:

Okay, every single thing in this package is rad as hell, and I know you're all eyeballing that Mega Man, but the crown jewel of this package? Is Super troll Island. Y'all don't even know. I'll have to post about it sometime. Thank you again, Santa!

I was REALLY considering sending you the tricorder itself but my inner nerd self refused to let me part with it. I did (I'm pretty sure) provide the tricorder "blueprints" that came with it though.

Super Troll Island is trippier than trippy. I popped it in to test it before sending it out and next thing I knew 30 min had passed and brain had become warped.

(I am posting my SS bounty tonight I promise, no matter what. I've had the pics taken for ages just have to actually upload them)

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

zenintrude posted:

I have an extra copy I could sell you... case has seen better days, but the rest is in great condish. PM me.

PM you on what sorry? I don't have platinum, and have not done a great deal of online buying so I don't know if there is something I'm missing here, what do I PM you on? Sorry for being a newb.

Erluk
Nov 11, 2007

"If you can't beat 'em, STRANGLE 'EM"

PokeCrysis posted:

Symphony of the night

Erluk fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jun 27, 2013

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

Erluk posted:

Symphony of the night.

Yes, I was thinking of buying IV Symphony Of The Night but I can't find it anywhere for less than £20 used, and I've already played through it; so what's the point? Thanks for the suggestion though.

PokeCrysis fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jun 27, 2013

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

PokeCrysis posted:

PM you on what sorry? I don't have platinum, and have not done a great deal of online buying so I don't know if there is something I'm missing here, what do I PM you on? Sorry for being a newb.

Ahh, didn't notice that you didn't have plat... email me, zenintrude at gmail.com and I can send you some pics.

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

zenintrude posted:

Ahh, didn't notice that you didn't have plat... email me, zenintrude at gmail.com and I can send you some pics.

Now that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up; I'll email you in a minute.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Bushido Blade was always one of my favorite PS1 games, especially with two players. You could have your samurai duel last for three seconds or ten minutes depending on how you managed to hit each other, and occasionally after a huge epic fight you'd get into these situations where both of your guys were basically the Black Knight from Quest for the Holy Grail and couldn't do anything but weakly swing their sword in the general direction of the opponent.

Erluk
Nov 11, 2007

PokeCrysis posted:

Yes, I was thinking of buying IV but I can't find it anywhere for less than £20 used, and I've already played through it; so what's the point? Thanks for the suggestion though.

Wait, isn't IV for the SNES? :confused:

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

Erluk posted:

Wait, isn't IV for the SNES? :confused:

It was, sorry, I misthought/typed. For some reason I remembered it as "Castlevania IV: Symphony of The Night" It's corrected now anyway.

I suck.

Erluk
Nov 11, 2007

PokeCrysis posted:

It was, sorry, I misthought/typed. For some reason I remembered it as "Castlevania IV: Symphony of The Night" It's corrected now anyway.

I suck.

Naw man it's cool. I've had SOTN on the brain recently since I saw a copy of it that was PRISTINE for $30.00, which is too much but god drat was it in great shape.

Which brings up a good topic of discussion for everyone; how much does condition affect the price you are willing to pay for something? How much is the ability to inspect something before buying it (as opposed to just seeing pictures on ebay or what have you) worth to you? i.e. if you find something that is five bucks more in a physical store than it is on ebay, and it is in good condition, is that worth it?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Erluk posted:

Which brings up a good topic of discussion for everyone; how much does condition affect the price you are willing to pay for something? How much is the ability to inspect something before buying it (as opposed to just seeing pictures on ebay or what have you) worth to you? i.e. if you find something that is five bucks more in a physical store than it is on ebay, and it is in good condition, is that worth it?

Yes. I used to go to Play N Trade even though their games were a few dollars more than eBay (and in all fairness, with a storefront you need to charge more) and I happily paid the premium because I got to make sure for myself that the labels were in acceptable condition.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

Shipping and import charges: $28 :gonk::hf::retrogames:

I guess I could try to find a cheap PAL S-video cable, but from what I've read you get all sorts of problems (overly bright image apparently being the most common one) using NTSC cables on PAL systems and I'm gonna assume the same applies to PAL cables on NTSC consoles.

I feel your s-video pain. I bought a ton of different kinds of cables and have been comparing the output on my TV with mixed results. Essentially what I found is that like 99 percent of the cables that include composite with s-video are rear end and cause painful checkerboarding. The problem is that it's hard as hell to find an s-video cable with JUST the s-video out. A lot of places that have a picture of a cable with just s-video will actually send you the one with composite attached and claim its the same thing. The cheapest of the cheap crappy cables will actually send composite over s-video...

This is the only cable that I have with composite attached that looks alright:

http://www.racketboy.com/store/featured/nintendo-svideo-cables.html

It's still a cheap cable and, at least for me, there's a very small amount of checkerboarding that I have to press my face against the screen to see (probably because of poor shielding between chroma and luma). Its not bad for like 5 bucks though.

If you're really concerned about quality you want to get a genuine Nintendo Gamecube s-video cable (You can get them from japan brand new here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005QDJM/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new) or one of those ugly-rear end purple monster cables. They crop up on ebay from time to time and they're expensive as gently caress.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Miyamotos RGB NES posted:

Also there's really interesting thread in YOSPOS those especially privy to programming would like:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3555611

Oh boy, I love talking about retro programming and homebrew for retro consoles! :neckbeard:

Oh... wait. Its on YOSPOS. NEVERMIND. :rolleyes:

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

Erluk posted:

Personally the quality of the exterior doesn't make a huge difference in my decision of whether to buy it or not. As long as whatever it is that I am going to buy works perfectly I wouldn't care (to an extent) what condition the exterior is in. That said, if I found out that somebody had taken a poo poo in the game box before shipping it it would somewhat curb my enthusiasm.

I would suppose that is because I don't really fall into the "collectors" category of goons who browse this thread; I don't buy games to add them to my collection, I buy them because the games of my childhood hold a certain value to me, and I want to re-live the experience of playing those games as best as possible, which is probably why I play games that I missed out on on emulators (mostly) and games of my childhood on their original consoles.

PokeCrysis fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jun 27, 2013

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

plasticbugs posted:

Are you guys with xrgbs using the pack-in power adapter in your 110V US sockets or are you using a step-down converter? I ask because I'm plugging the 100V Japanese power adapter directly into my socket and it's warm to the touch, but not hot by any means. Am I risking a fire or possible damage to my xrgb?

Side note: thanks for all the great info in this thread and in the OP. I successfully modded my SNES mini for RGB last week and it's glorious. I just need to save up for more games, now.

Yep, the packed in power supply works just fine in the US. If you feel the need for an alternate power supply, you can get the one listed in the wiki.

roffels
Jul 27, 2004

Yo Taxi!

flyboi posted:

Does anyone know of any good retro shops around Minneapolis? I'm going there this weekend for pride and wouldn't mind stopping by one to check it out.
There's Rusty Quarters near Bryant Bowl, but they're more of a retro arcade that also happens to have some games for sale.

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

bossy lady posted:

If you're really concerned about quality you want to get a genuine Nintendo Gamecube s-video cable (You can get them from japan brand new here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005QDJM/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new) or one of those ugly-rear end purple monster cables. They crop up on ebay from time to time and they're expensive as gently caress.
$80-120 for a S-Video cable. S-Video. What in the- why the gently caress?

I've been buying homemade SCART cables from assholes all over the planet that look great. I've got bins of hacked up cables and connectors. I can nick all kinds of multi-conductor lengths from work. If I wanted to go backwards and start using S-Video on my SNES again, why can't I just make a cable as good or better than anything anybody else can find on the net and post?

Somebody tell me why a good S-Video cable for Nintendo poo poo is apparently so hard to procure.

Edit: Thinking about it, it might be because these in types of cables the wires for the different plugs are almost always individually jacketed and sealed together side by side, so the four conductors for s-vid end up being two really thin coaxial conductors with foil between them shoved through a narrow jacket.

Even in the possible case that the Nintendo cable actually does the best job of shielding between conductors in this situation I'm still not paying even the $40 for a used S-Video cable, when S-Video is not as good as RGB, and the system does RGB (or component) anyway, and S-Video is nearly extinct from modern televisions.

Copper Vein fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jun 27, 2013

Bonto
Aug 8, 2007

Honey!?
Thought this would be the best place to ask this - I recently dug out my old sega megadrive for a bit of retro fun and found my pristine copy of "alien soldier" (PAL) (in box with manual).

I seem to remember a friend of mine casually mentioning that the game was fairly rare, and a quick ebay search seems to confirm this.

So, just how rare is this game? what's the story behind it?

mister negative
Jun 2, 2004

Salad Prong
Thanks to the awesomeness of Acid Police I'm the proud owner of the ever elusive (to me) SNES Jr., a sweet Famicom controller, a Super Gameboy and I was even given 4 (well really 9!) free Genesis games.

I said I just had shoulder surgery so I wouldn't be able to enjoy them for a month when he gave me the best advice possible-- play Earthbound one handed. What a life saver!

Thanks AP!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
So my NES puts out a weird picture over composite- it's like each pixel is kind of fuzzy on its own, like the NES doesn't finish drawing one pixel before moving on to the next. It's hard to describe, but the end result is that a "solid" block of color doesn't appear solid, it has lots of little gaps in it that are kind of staticy and inconsistent. It's not the cartridge connector because the game is reading the data just fine- I'm sure it's a video signal thing. Are there any common fixes for something like this? Maybe I need to replace the capacitor? I can get pictures tonight when I get home from work.

midge
Mar 15, 2004

World's finest snatch.

Bonto posted:

"alien soldier" (PAL) (in box with manual).
So, just how rare is this game? what's the story behind it?

Main factors :

1) Non-NA Release
2) Released late in the consoles life span
3) Treasure game

Armack
Jan 27, 2006

Tyson Tomko posted:

A few pages late but gently caress YEAH Princess Tomato. That's one of my favorite of the weirder games. I love it's Gumbyish rear end art to death.

When I was a kid and rented this, I actually remember saying to myself "man I can't wait to grow up so I can understand what all is going on" and years later when I was grown up BOOYEAH mission accomplished.

Yeah, Princess Tomato seems to be one of the more unique (in a good way) adventure games of its era.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

DeathBySpoon posted:

So my NES puts out a weird picture over composite- it's like each pixel is kind of fuzzy on its own, like the NES doesn't finish drawing one pixel before moving on to the next. It's hard to describe, but the end result is that a "solid" block of color doesn't appear solid, it has lots of little gaps in it that are kind of staticy and inconsistent. It's not the cartridge connector because the game is reading the data just fine- I'm sure it's a video signal thing. Are there any common fixes for something like this? Maybe I need to replace the capacitor? I can get pictures tonight when I get home from work.

I'd have to see a picture to be sure but it sounds an awful lot like something I noticed with my NES hooked up through my XRGB3. It's pretty much an unavoidable thing short of an RGB mod, but the XRGB3 and probably Mini too has a low-pass filter that kind of blurs the picture and pretty much completely fixes the issue.

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
Ok, yeah, I'll put up some pics when I get home. If it's working as-intended for composite I don't mind too much, I just want to get the best signal it can put out without extensive modification. I don't mind doing a little mod here and there, though.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Zaphod42 posted:

Oh boy, I love talking about retro programming and homebrew for retro consoles! :neckbeard:

Oh... wait. Its on YOSPOS. NEVERMIND. :rolleyes:

If people want to bring it up here that would be awesome; I think it's just that a SH/SC subforum would naturally attract more programmer-types.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Copper Vein posted:

$80-120 for a S-Video cable. S-Video. What in the- why the gently caress?

I've been buying homemade SCART cables from assholes all over the planet that look great. I've got bins of hacked up cables and connectors. I can nick all kinds of multi-conductor lengths from work. If I wanted to go backwards and start using S-Video on my SNES again, why can't I just make a cable as good or better than anything anybody else can find on the net and post?

Somebody tell me why a good S-Video cable for Nintendo poo poo is apparently so hard to procure.

Edit: Thinking about it, it might be because these in types of cables the wires for the different plugs are almost always individually jacketed and sealed together side by side, so the four conductors for s-vid end up being two really thin coaxial conductors with foil between them shoved through a narrow jacket.

Even in the possible case that the Nintendo cable actually does the best job of shielding between conductors in this situation I'm still not paying even the $40 for a used S-Video cable, when S-Video is not as good as RGB, and the system does RGB (or component) anyway, and S-Video is nearly extinct from modern televisions.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. A lot of people get fed up with the lousy cables so they spring for the "sure thing" with the genuine Nintendo or Monster cables. In reality, the one from Racketboy looks just fine. It's a huge improvement over composite and it's only a couple of bucks.

TheRedEye
Sep 10, 2003

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!

Edison Carter posted:

All but one of them are absolutely loving mint. Not a scratch, bend, fold, fade, nothing. It's funny, I adored this magazine, but man, the pictures are just blurry, some of the pictures make no sense (one of the covers actually has a screenshot of Dragon's Lair, and mentions it nowhere in the issue at ALL, and I've never heard of it even remotely being considered for the system), but I just love the hell out of them.

These are really hard to find! If you ever decide you want some money or, I don't know, a trade for a gigantic box of other magazines from that time, just say the word. I've got tons!

ChaiCalico
May 23, 2008

This is YMMV but if your looking to print up dvd/DS/GBA or basically any cover thats not a UGC check your local staples. Mine was clearancing epson paper

I picked up a bunch of 50 packs of this for $3 a pop, normally $18. 50lb Matte.

https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductMediaSpec.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=-17123&category=Paper+%26+Media

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I found an ebay listing for a bunch of SNES games, including some RPGs, for wicked low price. I felt like it had to be a mistake or something, so I went to double check some things, and then I was like "oh hell yes" and... the buy-it-now option was gone. Somebody bid on the thing.
:negative:

Ended up finally selling for over $200 when the buy it now price was like $45. God damnit I shouldn't have hesitated. I guess at least the seller gets a fair price now, so... good for him or whatever. :smith:

There's pretty crap selection for retro games around here; too many savvy people. Anything that isn't crap gets bought up fast. The occasional Ebay snipe is all I have to look for. Yard Sales and Pawn Shops get my hopes up, but never deliver on the goods.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Zaphod42 posted:

ebay and crap for local retro stores

You should check out shopgoodwill.com. It's nowhere near as unused as it used to be a while back but there are still some good deals to be had if you're willing to be patient. Also pay drat close attention to the shipping details. Depending on the location of the GW store you could pay for $2 in shipping or $25 in shipping for something as dumb as a jewel case.

Some of my favorites lots have been from that site. I suggest searching for Nintendo, Sega, and even "video game" randomly for some great finds or at worst killing time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Today turned out to be pretty much the best mail call ever. :rock:

Got my Retrode for starters! It did not want to work at first, which turned out to be a problem with the mini USB connector not being long enough to fully connect with the port. Their troubleshooting suggested cutting a tiny snippet of rubber away from the connector, which did the trick, although it did occur to me after I'd started that that might look bad if I ended up having to return the thing. Now to figure out why the box has a tiny picture of a laptop hooked up to a mushroom and a vagina.

And my SARGSGE gift arrived! All gifts courtesy of Absolutely Anything. Thanks, Absolutely Anything!

Woo! Hopefully Dreamcast #4 will turn out to be the charm. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the hell out of Illbleed. Never played it before, but it looks like it hits all the right buttons for a DC game, coming from someone who first bought theirs to play RE: Code Veronica, House of the Dead 2 and Zombie Revenge. Bionic Commando is gonna be a blast too. I played the hell out of it back in the day but never finished it.

I hope to have all of my giftee's stuff sent out tomorrow morning. Never done a gift exchange with a bunch of random strangers like this before and it's been a pretty awesome experience. :)

Edit: Oh my GOD! Chu Chu Rocket actually works! :aaa:

Sega Dreamcast: come for the blood and gore, stay for the rescuing of adorable mice. :3:

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jun 28, 2013

• Locked thread