Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

doesn't matter it's lou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Chorrax posted:

Maybe I already posted this one?

quotin lou for the new page

%3

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Shifty Pony posted:

there is a really, really bad house sparrow infestation in my area so i have started trapping them because they are evil little shits that literally kill local birds to build nests on top of their corpses and wouldn't even be here except some chucklefucks in the 1800s said "duuuhhhh insects are eating my crops so i am going to import some seed eating birds and release them" and "i really miss england, let's bring over a common bird from there and release 150 of them in NYC".

anyway.

saide got to see some for the first time today when i brought the trap in to relocate it to somewhere shadier in anticipation of the heat.

recreate the rancor scene from return of the jedi

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Roosevelt posted:

recreate the rancor scene from return of the jedi

i'm not sure what sadie would do to them if she could actually get to them; as is they get the birdie CO2 chamber... humane euthanasia and whatnot. i suppose i could see what she does with a dead one but i kinda like that she poops solid so i don't really want to risk messing with that.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
Cats

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dings. Post Dings.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Shifty Pony posted:

i'm not sure what sadie would do to them if she could actually get to them; as is they get the birdie CO2 chamber... humane euthanasia and whatnot. i suppose i could see what she does with a dead one but i kinda like that she poops solid so i don't really want to risk messing with that.

I guess it depends if she was stray or not before adoption. My Bailey was raised in a shelter and plays with her toys like a goof. But Kasumi was a street rescue and anytime she plays with something with feathers or fur she goes into straight up murder mode. :3:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

k.

Trast posted:

I guess it depends if she was stray or not before adoption. My Bailey was raised in a shelter and plays with her toys like a goof. But Kasumi was a street rescue and anytime she plays with something with feathers or fur she goes into straight up murder mode. :3:

she's a sanctuary cat her whole life. she couldn't hunt and kill a sandwich.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Shifty Pony posted:

while youre fighting a species of bird thats adapted to living with humans/in an urban environment can you say hi to Sisyphus for me?

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Shifty Pony posted:

she couldn't hunt and kill a sandwich.

Tattoo would be afraid of sandwich, that darn predator

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Pilli posted:

Tattoo would be afraid of sandwich, that darn predator

you've never heard about a sandwich attacking someone, but maybe that is because they never leave any witnesses alive :tinfoil:

Xanthine
Nov 8, 2008

cat gender is a social construct

:allears:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Refurb you a cat now

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

refurb in repose :kimchi:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Here is a four minute video of Reuben and Hannibal chasing after the automated laser pointer. It's mainly worth watching just for the second half (after the 2:00 minute mark) after I turn the laser off suddenly and they both look around expectantly for a long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciSCMxzFfy0

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Sebastian has a very specific spot for when he wants to play with red bug.

if he wants red bug he sits on top of the table next to the TV and stares at us and does a little mew every 30 seconds.

he loves the red bug. can never catch it though

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
please do the following with your cats:

- post them
- boop
- post them
- tongs
- post them

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
my cat liked the red bug so much i had to kill it forever
i just tore out a little tiny circle of red paper and gave it to him
he ate it

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I tried that by getting Reuben a bouncy ball that had a blinking red light in it, thinking he would enjoy having a tangible "laser" to kick around. He ignores it and when I jingle the keychain part of my small laser pointer he comes running. He knows that whatever the laser is, I control it and it comes from that device. Pretty smart cat sometimes

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

PipeRifle posted:

I tried that by getting Reuben a bouncy ball that had a blinking red light in it, thinking he would enjoy having a tangible "laser" to kick around. He ignores it and when I jingle the keychain part of my small laser pointer he comes running. He knows that whatever the laser is, I control it and it comes from that device. Pretty smart cat sometimes

cinnamon is the same. she can her the "click" from the laser pointer from any room in the condo and comes running immediately going for a wall scan then ceiling then me going "wtf where is it"

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Just started working at a cat adoption center. Expect many kitten pics in the near future. Also someone in the Bay Area needs to adopt a big fat cat named Tux who hates other cats but who is magnetically attracted to laps/leggings. She also has the qualification of being The Softest.

Portals fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Dec 15, 2015

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

PipeRifle posted:

Here is a four minute video of Reuben and Hannibal chasing after the automated laser pointer. It's mainly worth watching just for the second half (after the 2:00 minute mark) after I turn the laser off suddenly and they both look around expectantly for a long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciSCMxzFfy0

this is excellent. I especially like the part where they search for the laser for a minute.

edit:

forgot:

drat! peak trap

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

why do you this aghpbbffft

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
red dotalk

that thing is wasted on Tattoo. After he attempts to grab it and he notices it's not a 3D grabbable thing, he looks at me like "You think I'm stupid where's my real ball?" and finds a spot to nap away his discontentment at lowly humans

funny thing is the next time around he doesn't remember any of it, so I get yet another 13 whole seconds of deep funny fun. Yay, right?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

ahaha townged

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Cadbury

im the digital zoom

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

your loaf is weak, cadbury

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

This is making me laugh super hard

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

I can't see the images of Refurb being booped and tonged, when have I displeased Refurb? :(

(attachments are "on" in my control thingie but they never appear anyway)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

tong'd

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

mad.radhu posted:

This is making me laugh super hard

seriously the 'i've seen some poo poo' face refurb makes with her mouth half open is killing me

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:
i really like cadbury

fake edit: holy gently caress, this new interface when you press reply :wow:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

same cinnamon, same

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Livingston posted:

i really like cadbury

me too

he looks like a terror

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

oc's meow finally captured on video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2T3ug_y0gI

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
I met a tortie at the SPCA

her name is crimson and she wants out

i dunno if i can have a cat in my current place but she put both her arms out the cage and grabbed my head and booped against it :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

congrats on your new catte