Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
This one's always been my favorite, I have a drink in one hand, a bowl of chips in the other, I want some chips out of that fuckin bowl. Yeah I'm about 35 and no experiences from my life or what my parents taught me or poo poo, anything from my schooling prepared me for what to do here. I hope I don't lose my balance sitting on this couch!

What's this one even for? A vacuum or tv trays or something?

Vin BioEthanol fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jul 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The woman throwing an iron in the dryer is the one I for the life of me can't get. Is that something even a stupid person would do?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

bobjr posted:

The woman throwing an iron in the dryer is the one I for the life of me can't get. Is that something even a stupid person would do?

I think its for getting clothes that are like they're ironed but out of the dryer or something.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

muscles like this? posted:

I think its for getting clothes that are like they're ironed but out of the dryer or something.

I've always just tossed dress shirts in with a damp towel or whatever and pulled them out after 15 minutes and let them hang dry.

Not as wrinkle free as a real iron, but decent.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Wagonburner posted:

This one's always been my favorite, I have a drink in one hand, a bowl of chips in the other, I want some chips out of that fuckin bowl. Yeah I'm about 35 and no experiences from my life or what my parents taught me or poo poo, anything from my schooling prepared me for what to do here. I hope I don't lose my balance sitting on this couch!

I'm guessing TV trays since he has a remote in his hand.

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006

Wagonburner posted:

This one's always been my favorite, I have a drink in one hand, a bowl of chips in the other, I want some chips out of that fuckin bowl. Yeah I'm about 35 and no experiences from my life or what my parents taught me.

The Xbox one.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Capn Beeb posted:

Pizza and Chinese? What the gently caress mom :tizzy:

gently caress, this is like Valhalla for me. Bring it on!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
What the gently caress

And I've always loved this one since the Mom doesn't actually spill any soda.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What I love about the second one is the rest of the family having fun but the kid on the right just has a stone cold poker face.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
That kitchen seems to get around. It's in like 3 or 4 of the spots.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

The plastic wrap one is pretty accurate to about 95% of everyone's uses of the material though.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I find it a bit strange that no one is paying any attention to the lady trying to eat dinner with a flashlight braced by her neck and shoulder.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Is there a Youtube video of all these moments?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

bobjr posted:

What I love about the second one is the rest of the family having fun but the kid on the right just has a stone cold poker face.

"How do I get out of this chickenshit commercial outfit :geno:"

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

You know I never before noticed just how many cheetos that old guy in the recliner has, that's more than a bag of cheetos I'm sure and he was going to eat all of that in one god drat sitting, your clumsy self was doing you a favour by knocking that bowl over.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

piratepilates posted:

I find it a bit strange that no one is paying any attention to the lady trying to eat dinner with a flashlight braced by her neck and shoulder.

She was eating dinner? I thought she was like fixing a clock or something.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

RMZXAnarchy posted:

She was eating dinner? I thought she was like fixing a clock or something.

Now see I got a little worried when you said that because that would make a ton of sense but I went back and watched it again and there's a wine glass, a pitcher full of salad or something, and she seems to be using a knife and fork.

Also the dude next to her seems to be looking right at her and talking to her completely ignoring what the gently caress is going on.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdWamU0hF0g

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

piratepilates posted:

Now see I got a little worried when you said that because that would make a ton of sense but I went back and watched it again and there's a wine glass, a pitcher full of salad or something, and she seems to be using a knife and fork.

Also the dude next to her seems to be looking right at her and talking to her completely ignoring what the gently caress is going on.

I guess the image wasn't that great so it was hard to tell what she was doing.

Hell I never even saw the other person.

I mean is it that hard to eat in the dark?

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Shut it down, SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING, this isn't a world I want to live in.

Nerdfest X
Feb 7, 2008
UberDork Extreme
100,000 hours is over 11 years.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Nerdfest X posted:

100,000 hours is over 11 years.

Hey, those ten-year blackouts are a bitch. You want to look ill-prepared in front of your neighbors?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The Tao Jones posted:

Hey, those ten-year blackouts are a bitch. You want to look ill-prepared in front of your neighbors?

The thing is it's the LEDs that will last ten years. You still have to change out the batteries which will conk out after about 30 to 50 hours.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm guessing that's its bulb life, because its an LED array and its going to have a mechanical fault way before the bulbs fail.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

But did you see that it's made of Genuine Metal? Metal!!! That's way better than those other lanterns, which are made of...well, I don't know exactly, but it isn't Genuine Metal!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Young Freud posted:

Is there a Youtube video of all these moments?

There is this, a tribute to doing it wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08xQLGWTSag

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Sagebrush posted:

But did you see that it's made of Genuine Metal? Metal!!! That's way better than those other lanterns, which are made of...well, I don't know exactly, but it isn't Genuine Metal!

VINTAGE STYLE

ANTIQUE DOME

:cripes:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
What commercial had this guy trying to carry a bucket of cleaning supplies and a hose to his car and just flailing maniacally?

Noirex
May 30, 2006

Who the gently caress brings a lantern out on a walk with the dog?

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

piratepilates posted:

You know I never before noticed just how many cheetos that old guy in the recliner has, that's more than a bag of cheetos I'm sure and he was going to eat all of that in one god drat sitting, your clumsy self was doing you a favour by knocking that bowl over.

I thought it was spaghetti at first. It was funnier that way, to be honest.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Noirex posted:

Who the gently caress brings a lantern out on a walk with the dog?

A Paul Revere cosplayer.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

So, uh, here's a thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncjYnLgxyCI

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Oh my goodness gracious. That certainly is a thing.

Piss Club gonna stink up your bag if not sealed correctly afterwards, fella.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

kittenmittons posted:

I thought it was spaghetti at first. It was funnier that way, to be honest.

In Infomercialand, it's not uncommon to snack on large bowls of cooked pasta.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Also that reservoir looks pretty small. Seems like it'll hold one or two sessions at most, and if I know old people, they can't go thirty minutes without peeing.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

And what the hell is he supposed to do with that? Wait until he's in the parking lot outside of the course and then dump it on the asphalt?

Take it home and dump the pee in his toilet? Unscrew the lid and splash it on his golfing buddies as a cruel rib?

"What are you doing over there, George?"

"Oh nothing, Tom. Just disposing of my HOT PISS FROTH."

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Wouldn't standing by the bushing and shaking at the end give it away anyway?

Also could they have picked a more unfitting voice for the guy at the beginning?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

bobjr posted:

Wouldn't standing by the bushing and shaking at the end give it away anyway?

Also could they have picked a more unfitting voice for the guy at the beginning?

Only a matter of time before the makers of the UroClub make the Butt Putt, a putter designed to hold a person's messy, spontaneous Crohn's Disease dumps.

It makes you look like you're crouching down to get a lay of the green, but in reality, it's just a facade for expelling turds.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
Man, who wouldn't want a fake golf club that lets you stand on the fairway, a green towel and a plastic tube all that's shielding your junk from prying eyes, feeling your hot piss slowly work its way up the handle, before capping it off and putting it away. Everyone will look at you for taking so long to line up your shot, but as you sheath your rods, you let them know with a wink and a nod that you were, in fact, taking a nice long piss right in front of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you put down that club, Travis," Punchy said. I nearly fell off the golf cart, aghast. "You got a urine reservoir in that thing?" I coughed and gulped. "Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy," I said