Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

lazerbot posted:

well this is just something i thought i would mention and this will go through out the whole comic, i say expect a lot of long fights. so i thought i would pass down the little bit of info. :D here is another Addison of TGT facts there will be a lot of fights

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
If he can post them in a regular rhythm, there's no problem. The fights themselves were never a problem when read all at once.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Addison" is now a viable synonym for "smidgen" or "soupçon".

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Data Graham posted:

"Addison" is now a viable synonym for "smidgen" or "soupçon".

Its called ofter
the guy who inve
=>ntet the late
bulb

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
It's here!

total agreement fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jul 8, 2013

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Edit, f,b.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

You little warm!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Well he's back, and we're back into this fight :( Hopefully it gets wrapped up by Friday.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

I legit think the art for lightning guy in this one is sick as hell.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

water turned to ice actually barely conducts, good science in this comic.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Satanos posted:

You ain't kidding. Holy poo poo this shot!

fake edit bonus;

get on your knees and
pray for mercy
you warm!

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Forget the dragonball z comparisons. I think he's been taking tips from Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann, now. :kamina:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Satanos posted:

That was the first thing I noticed too. He's looking pretty loving rad.:radcat:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Dang, that looks nice.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah that is some pretty awesome art.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
So now Rob's frozen like the original Dragonborn.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Goddamn, he really has been practicing drawing. :golfclap:

e: Electricity is so powerful on it's own, but with water in the mix? It's unstoppable.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
That face was well worth the wait. It'll be interesting to see how much his art improves by the end of this.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
I'm pretty sure that huge monologue is meant to be skimmed through, conveying and parodying verbose anime villains. These fights have been really good, I don't understand the bitching, it's just as funny as his other aspects.

EDIT: His composition during the Demaro fight made it a little hard to follow, but he gets better and better.

Danzou fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jul 8, 2013

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Aristobulus posted:

Forget the dragonball z comparisons. I think he's been taking tips from Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann, now. :kamina:

Funny you should say that because I thought that was the most Dragonball Z-esque panel of the comic, that monologue and beam attack finisher is about as classic DBZ villain as you can get. Anyway, here's hoping to a fresh start!

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Funny you should say that because I thought that was the most Dragonball Z-esque panel of the comic, that monologue and beam attack finisher is about as classic DBZ villain as you can get. Anyway, here's hoping to a fresh start!

Yeah but look at the shading/lighting, exaggerated eyes/mouth/toothy grin. That's what I think is TTGL.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

poo poo! IM UNDER
WATER!!

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008

Aristobulus posted:

Yeah but look at the shading/lighting, exaggerated eyes/mouth/toothy grin. That's what I think is TTGL.

Oh poo poo, you're right. Now that you mention it, I'm getting a total Viral vibe from Hindo (that's his name, right?) in these panels. And, goddamn.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
There are not enough gramatical and spelling errors in evilman's monologue

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

MeccaPrime posted:

You ain't kidding. Holy poo poo this shot!

Look at those thick ink lines on his hair. Look at the shadows on his face under each hair shape. Hell, look how the shadow bumps around the corner of his mouth.

Boy's been practicing like an animal. I'm proud of our little weirdo. :unsmith:

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
poo poo! IM UNDER WATER!

poo poo!!!!!!

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

We must ask ourselves if he really got better at drawing or if he just spent 7 months on the same couple panels so they look really good compared to the other poo poo that we all laughed at?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
That's by far his best art in the whole comic. Compare it to the first page and it's night and day, I wouldn't even think they were the same artist if I didn't know better. I wonder if the whole comic will be this level of quality drawing from now on.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Holy poo poo it's finally here, I thought this thread would die like a starving orphan.

Baronjutter posted:

water turned to ice actually barely conducts, good science in this comic.

It is the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure of fanfiction, I'll keep saying it.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

Col. Justice posted:

We must ask ourselves if he really got better at drawing or if he just spent 7 months on the same couple panels so they look really good compared to the other poo poo that we all laughed at?

Has it... has it really been 7 months?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
That Rob underwater panel seems like it was made intentionally for making into an avatar.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
His artwork is getting quite impressive. And I'm really into his use of little criss-crossing lines for shading and electricity.

This art is so good that it hurts me to see all these jpeg compression artifacts. It's especially bad in the white on red panels. Lazerbot, it's not too late to switch to .png!

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
It's back!!!

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot

Col. Justice posted:

Lazerbot sure is a lovely person that we hate.

Seriously, let's cut the kid some slack; start a fresh slate with this new continuance.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Danzou posted:

Lazerbot sure is a lovely person that we hate.

Seriously, let's cut the kid some slack; start a fresh slate with this new continuance.

Why, he's still an idiot homophobe.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot

Trainmonk posted:

Why, he's still an idiot homophobe.
He's somewhat disabled and mentally a child.

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008

AN ANGRY MOTHER posted:

Has it... has it really been 7 months?

I don't know whether you're being facetious, but just in case: no, it hasn't been 7 months. The last page of the previous chapter was posted on April 29, so it's only been a little over two months since the last chapter ended.

...Though, it has been about 5 months since the previous chapter started, so :shrug:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
e: wrong thread

Jedi Knight Luigi fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Jul 9, 2013

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Danzou posted:

He's somewhat disabled and mentally a child.

Mentally childlike is not an uncommon trait among homophobes so that's no excuse. As for somewhat disabled, there's no proof of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh Jesus, not this again. Why don't you :frogout: of here?