Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Here is a dogge my roommate is going to get (when it is old enough).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

She thinks she's people. :kimchi:

Ever think about making her your avatar? I still owe you one.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

When I die this is where I want to go.

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl

Relentlessboredomm posted:

When I die this is where I want to go.

The best dog.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Gooble Gobble
May 2, 2011

One of us

What's even going on there? I feel like the dog to human ratio is off.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gordian posted:

It's a time lapse composite photo IIRC

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
Classics always worth seeing again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzCZ_BlS5p0

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

I'm questioning your choice in shoes.

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant. Then I lol'd. Wife liked it too.

EBB posted:

She thinks she's people. :kimchi:

Ever think about making her your avatar? I still owe you one.

She's pretty ridiculous. The avatar ideas not a bad one, it might be a funny contrast to my posts. I'll think about it and let you know, I'm starting to get tired of the fart butt.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

:3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Also movax I don't know who you are but you're cool people and welcome in GiP anytime.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
loving Logan bit me on the kneecap like that yesterday to get my attention. :wtf:

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib

Maggie (12 weeks) with our neighbors aussie

All grown up

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
that pup in that first pic is freaky as poo poo and needs an exorcism or something

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Gordian posted:

You're right, there needs to be more dogs.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Godholio posted:

loving Logan bit me on the kneecap like that yesterday to get my attention. :wtf:

Could we get more pics of Logan?

:allears:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

TCD posted:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

TCD posted:

He got busted last night loving around in the mud after hopping over this chicken wire.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Godholio posted:

He got busted last night loving around in the mud after hopping over this chicken wire.

he looks apologetic at least

content:

(threewordphrase)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
You know what the problem with dogs is? I'll loving tell you.

Some people will say humans are the smartest species on earth but that is total bullshit. Dogs are too smart for their own good. They know what they can get away with and they are constantly pushing the limits.

And what do they do when they push the limits too drat far?
Now how the hell can I get mad at a face like that???

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

100% truth.

He knows he's not supposed to go in there. As soon as I opened the door, he started looking for a non-obvious escape route...when he couldn't find one, he went into "OMG I'M CUTE AND SORRY" mode. Usually he crawls under the fence, but I bought some cheap tent stakes (I was buying camping gear anyway) and staked it down, so now he just jumps over it when he thinks he's alone.

Edit: This morning he slept on the bed after the girlfriend left for work. We slept until loving 9:30. He is a pro loving dog.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Godholio posted:

He always looks so guilty :3

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

Cole posted:

You know what the problem with dogs is? I'll loving tell you.

Some people will say humans are the smartest species on earth but that is total bullshit. Dogs are too smart for their own good. They know what they can get away with and they are constantly pushing the limits.

Do you eat your own puke as well

Logan is a cutie for sure tho :)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

Do you eat your own puke as well

No I'm not that efficient.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

He always looks so guilty :3

There's usually a reason for that.

He's pretty much grown out of chewing on shoes, pissing/making GBS threads in the house, and trying to eat the couch though. I expected these all to be issues for much longer. He occasionally freaks out on pillows, but digging in the yard/that loving mud hole are his biggest behavioral issues. He's awesome. :)

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Godholio posted:

Thanks man, I have a crush on your dog. If only I wasn't allergic to doggies :(

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

TCD posted:

Thanks man, I have a crush on your dog. If only I wasn't allergic to doggies :(

I am. Claritin could be $100 and I would still fork it over to hang out with pups.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Cole posted:

I am. Claritin could be $100 and I would still fork it over to hang out with pups.

Yeah, zyrtec helps, but it doesn't last all the time and then it triggers my asthma. :(

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

TCD posted:

Yeah, zyrtec helps, but it doesn't last all the time and then it triggers my asthma. :(

I would kill myself if I couldn't hang around dogs all the time hth

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Godholio posted:

Corgis are cute and all, but the German Shepherd is the Ultimate Dog.

Logan is a cutie and he reminds me of mine and it makes it me sad :smith:

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jul 10, 2013

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Godholio posted:

100% truth.

He knows he's not supposed to go in there. As soon as I opened the door, he started looking for a non-obvious escape route...when he couldn't find one, he went into "OMG I'M CUTE AND SORRY" mode. Usually he crawls under the fence, but I bought some cheap tent stakes (I was buying camping gear anyway) and staked it down, so now he just jumps over it when he thinks he's alone.

Edit: This morning he slept on the bed after the girlfriend left for work. We slept until loving 9:30. He is a pro loving dog.

My brother's dog does the same thing. He likes stealing clothes. He's very stealthy about it too, like he'll only do it when I'm in the shower. In the winter he takes the clothes up to his kennel to snuggle up with them, but in the summer he takes it outside to roll around in them. He doesn't chew the clothes up or anything, he just takes them somewhere else.

Whenever I catch him and scold him for it, he puts his tail between his legs and looks at me like he wants to say "I only did it because I love you."

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Fister Roboto posted:

My brother's dog does the same thing. He likes stealing clothes. He's very stealthy about it too, like he'll only do it when I'm in the shower. In the winter he takes the clothes up to his kennel to snuggle up with them, but in the summer he takes it outside to roll around in them. He doesn't chew the clothes up or anything, he just takes them somewhere else.

Whenever I catch him and scold him for it, he puts his tail between his legs and looks at me like he wants to say "I only did it because I love you."

The only thing I got from this post is that you need to put more blankets in the dog's kennel during winter :mad:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

He's fine, he's just a big wuss.

This was back in April when I finally caught him in the act.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Dogs often steal clothing when they're lonely/scared :ohdear:

It's not a terrible idea if you crate your dog to throw an old shirt in there.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
dogges that need to be posted:

martello's
godholio's
plane's
moker's
all dogges

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Fister Roboto posted:

He's fine, he's just a big wuss.

This was back in April when I finally caught him in the act.

It's just a fleece let him ruin that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Pictured: dog.

Pictured: dog.
Not pictured: skunk.

Good dog.