Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
He brought it up for no reason.

e: Anyway, yeah I'm glad to see it starting back up even though he is still awful.

Trainmonk fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Jul 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Tails Gets Trolled thread, not Lazerbot thread. Comic is back, enjoy comic, quit bitching. We've already had people begging for the thread to close and now the comic is back and this is why we can't have a nice thread.

THANKS FOR COMIC LAZY B

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Col. Justice posted:

We must ask ourselves if he really got better at drawing or if he just spent 7 months on the same couple panels so they look really good compared to the other poo poo that we all laughed at?

How do you improve at things other than spending more time doing them???

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot

Trainmonk posted:

Mentally childlike is not an uncommon trait among homophobes so that's no excuse. As for somewhat disabled, there's no proof of that.
You are wholly incapable of differentiating between different kinds of people and their capabilities. He is literally, literally a mental child, not by loving hyperbolic standard, but by just looking at his words and using human empathy. It never ceases to amaze me how insistent people are of constantly assfucking a person to the point they ignore evidentiary evidence that exonerates their hate-boner chucked up his bung.

Go back to the CWCki forums and post with the rest of your kind.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Blah blah blah blah

Let's all chill our pills and talk about the comic rather than going off on this stupid debate again, all it does is piss people off. Anyone who is this far into the thread knows what it's about so lets kill off this derail before it takes over the thread.

Mathhole posted:

His artwork is getting quite impressive. And I'm really into his use of little criss-crossing lines for shading and electricity.

This art is so good that it hurts me to see all these jpeg compression artifacts. It's especially bad in the white on red panels. Lazerbot, it's not too late to switch to .png!

This is actually a really good point, I wonder if anyone has suggested this to him yet?

Edit: Haven't seen anyone else post this yet;

LazyB posted:

Yes, i am sure you all know the days of which TGT pages will be released, every monday, wensday and friday. But i decided to give you some extra details, so here it is.
(Chapter 17 Psychological Assessment Airdates)
Chapter cover (Monday 8th, July) ''Fight scene''
Page 1 (Monday 8th, July) ''Fight scene''
Page 2 (wednesday 10th, July) ''Fight scene''
Page 3 (Friday 12th, July) ''Partial fight scene''
Page 4 (Monday 15th, July)
Page 5 (Wednesday 17th, July)
Page 6 (Friday 19th, July)
Page 7 (Monday 22nd, July)
Page 8 (Wednesday 24th, July)
Page 9 (Friday 26th, July)
Page 10 (Monday 29th, july)
Page 11 (Wednesday 31st, July)
Page 12 (Friday 2nd, August)
Page 13 (Monday 5th, August)
Page 14 (wednesday 7th, August)
Page 15 (Friday 9th, August)
Page 16 (Monday 12th, August)
Page 17 (Wednesday 14th, August)
Page 18 (Friday 16th, August)
Page 19 (monday 19th, August)
Page 20 (Wednesday 21st, August)
Page 21 (Friday 23rd, August)
During this uploading process i will be working on more projects, apart from me working on the next chapter of TGT. I will post more info on the projects whenever we have more finished.

He's actually got a schedule up and telling us what pages are going to be fight scenes, which is pretty cool of him.

Barnaby Rudge fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jul 9, 2013

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Yeah, I don't really see the point going over this again, LB does have some extenuating circumstances with his brain problems and if that's not enough for you fine, homophobia is always nasty to experience and no-one would fault you for voting the thread down and moving on, but bringing it up again and again is just going to get the Goony-rear end Goons to start shrieking about the invasion of 'SomethingSensitive' SJWs again and the thread'll just go down in flames and get locked again. LB is mentally ill and kind of a dick because of it, but unless he starts endorsing actual hate crimes or gets his Jack Chick on you're going to have to leave your distaste for his opinions at the door.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I'm not de-railing, but....

That really isn't helping to stop the derail, let's leave all speculation about Lazy-B outside the thread as nothing good will come of it

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
:negative: I was under the impression that he was going to release the whole fight so I could just skip it all at once. So we waited months for another fight panel that's already lasted months so we could get some sweet art?

I was really looking forward to the story rolling along, maybe I should just give it a year and marathon the thread.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
Perhaps this is the jab at SA he mentioned a long while ago. Not a direct callout, but out worst fears realized.

unless it was already something else I forgot in the long months until now.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Yeah, I don't really see the point going over this again, LB does have some extenuating circumstances with his brain problems and if that's not enough for you fine, homophobia is always nasty to experience and no-one would fault you for voting the thread down and moving on, but bringing it up again and again is just going to get the Goony-rear end Goons to start shrieking about the invasion of 'SomethingSensitive' SJWs again and the thread'll just go down in flames and get locked again. LB is mentally ill and kind of a dick because of it, but unless he starts endorsing actual hate crimes or gets his Jack Chick on you're going to have to leave your distaste for his opinions at the door.

Okay but that guy just brought up that we should all forgive him and I pointed out that there is no reason to, so that's all that happened.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
It's only a week of fighting, it seems, you can get through it.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?
Not to mention, if we're near the end of the fight, it's about time something cool happened. Like in Garry/Demaro fight with that soul-eating monster thing.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I just made the connection that the dragon-born just froze himself in ice...

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
I nearly forgot about this thread. Imagine if the side project LB is working on is a Game of Thrones fanfic. Haha.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Hodor gets hodored. :allears:

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Danzou posted:

Lazerbot sure is a lovely person that we hate.

Seriously, let's cut the kid some slack; start a fresh slate with this new continuance.

Sorry man, I thought everyone on this comedy site would have assumed that I was just joshin' (which is what I was doing). Let the slack cutting begin.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Danzou posted:

Lazerbot sure is a lovely person that we hate.

Seriously, let's cut the kid some slack; start a fresh slate with this new continuance.

every time anyone says anything that is not incredible praise of lazerbot you jump into his defense as if someone inferred that he is hitler come again.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Calling lazerbot disabled and a man child - his greatest protector.

Okay.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Who cares about Lazerbot, we're here to talk about his comic, not whether or not he's a man child or a homophobe or a genius or whether goons ruined the comic or whatever other tired lovely arguments come up every other page in this terrible thread.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

GulagDolls posted:

every time anyone says anything that is not incredible praise of lazerbot you jump into his defense as if someone inferred that he is hitler come again.

I think Hitler was a better writer and artist.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

IrvingWashington posted:

I think Hitler was a better writer and artist.

Writer maybe, but even Lazerbot is a better artist than Hitler.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Raserys posted:

Writer maybe, but even Lazerbot is a better artist than Hitler.

Like Hitler ever came up with anything half as good as "WHY THE BALLS"

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Clipperton posted:

Like Hitler ever came up with anything half as good as "WHY THE BALLS"

He's too obsessed with his dick throne in the flames of hell.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Well at least he's secure in his position as the world's least likable human being again.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
gently caress THE POLICE AND HIGH SHOVEL MOTHER FUCKERS

It's back!

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
gently caress you guys I can think what I like about Hitler

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Blackheart posted:

Well at least he's secure in his position as the world's least likable human being again.

Maybe now he can afford better whiskey.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I gotta admit, that was pretty cool :aaa:

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
God drat Rob ain't playin' around. Hindo gettin' wrecked.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Wait a minute!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njvgKUSR8Ss&t=1868s

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Next time on Dragonborn Z

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

gently caress 'im up, Rob! Got him on the ropes!

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Looks like Hindo lost his Super Sayian Electric Hair Powers in that last panel. Rob is looking to be on top (which means that, obviously, Hindo isn't done and has been saving his best and most devastating power for last).

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

MeccaPrime posted:

Looks like Hindo lost his Super Sayian Electric Hair Powers in that last panel. Rob is looking to be on top (which means that, obviously, Hindo isn't done and has been saving his best and most devastating power for last).

It would be great if it turned out to be a total dud, as a throwback to Sonic's final moments.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Some good Lazerbotisms on Facebook for those who aren't following him:

Lazer Bot posted:

hello and here is another addition of TGT facts, a lot of quick one page trolls you only see like in certain areas like, lets say the turtle troll, or the black purple hair afro troll and so on, are not that main of characters, like those people in the village shadow killed, and yes a lot of the none main characters a funny and cool and ight, the main characters will most likely be a lot more define in there design and personality because they have a lot of screen time, over the people who barely have screen time like none main trolls, a lot of none main people who aren't really high level characters.

like low level trolls, or random villagers, then there is a high chance they will die over the main characters, but the possibilities of them dying is also a decent amount as well. so i guess the main factor of this is, people like turtle troll or underbite troll who had some parts could 80 percent die at some point. main characters have a 50/50 chance. and i hope you enjoyed that addition of TGT facts i hope you all have a great day :D

Lazer Bot posted:

i thought i would share one more addition of TGT facts with you for this time. i had people come to me and ask, and say that the crazy stuff in the comic was unintentional and i am sure a lot of you know differently but to clarify to those people who don't, its intentional bro, there are crazy people and when people get to that state i just know how to capture it in comic form. well that is all i have to say about that, i hope you enjoyed these TGT facts i continue to share, if not then its ight. peace and love yo yo yo yo. and thank you for the support have a nice day :D

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

He almost sounds sort of back to his old self.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Baronjutter posted:

He almost sounds sort of back to his old self.

His pills have definitely chilled. Hopefully he'll stay that way, because it's been nice getting more TGT craziness.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Heads up:

lazerbot posted:

another addition of TGT facts, and this is the shortest one so far, there is a lot of subtext put into the comic
many hidden things
Subtext or undertone is content of a book, play, musical work, film, video game, or television series which is not announced explicitly by the characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I knew it! Tails really IS in love with the Cheeto Man. ...But does Cheeto Man return his feelings?