Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
Whaaaaaat was up with Vendata there? Jonas? Monarch's dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Oh my god the ending. What a great episode.

Hahah wow I can't even guess what's gonna happen.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Wow, didn't see that coming.

Probably Infected
Feb 17, 2010
College Slice
:eek:

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Holy poo poo!!!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Oh wow.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Killinger's a mole!

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

KILLINGER!

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Wait, Dr Killinger's with the Revenge Society now? Goddamn, this show just gets better and better.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Season finale already?

Are we going to wait another 3 years for the next season now? :ohdear:

evilwaldo
Aug 2, 2004

@dcurban1: #FlyersTalk @28CGiroux and @Hartsy19 What do the C and A mean to you? We as fans expect more.Are you leaders or do you just make funny vids

@dcurban1: #flyerstalk @28CGiroux @Hartsy19 The A and the C are supposed to mean something. Leadership not stock quotes to reporters. Time to lead.

On all fronts including the after clip.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I'm... I'm so confused right now.

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
The season is almost over? How?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
...did Doc just die?

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Who else audiblly yelled out "Holy poo poo!" when the ball dropped?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Maleketh posted:

Oh poo poo it's Major Tom!

Make sense. They did say he was created by Jonas.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Everything about this episode. Holy poo poo.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

fount of knowledge posted:

this guy right here.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ugh, another season is coming to an end. :(

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

axleblaze posted:

...did Doc just die?

Any chance he keeps a clone of himself on standby? Or maybe he'll get incorporated into the now-defunct Vendata...

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
Oh man, I was hoping The Monarch was going to replace Boggles, but Dr. Girlfriend replacing Vendata. And holy poo poo, the last two plot lines we hadn't seen this season, Killinger and The Revenge Society.

What a great episode. I think it deserves a second watch.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Hey Brock

You, uh... you aren't a very good bodyguard.

Lintwhite
Oct 15, 2007

Wow, I just. Wow. I hope he isn't really dead because that would really really suck.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Was that the narrative equivalent of "Rocks fall, everyone dies"?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

JT Jag posted:

Hey Brock

You, uh... you aren't a very good bodyguard.

He's no his bodyguard anymore. He quit at the end of season 3.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I love that Dr. Killinger is still helping the revenche society even after his scene last season was cut.

Maleketh posted:

Oh poo poo it's Major Tom!

That can't be right, Major Tom was in the crashed ship, we saw his body be resurrected by Rusty's time device.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Dodecalypse posted:

The season is almost over? How?

I don't see how they can do the six episode thing again. Its weird, but are they airing things in a weird order? Would explain why even Comcast is confused.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

"He always said he'd have the last laugh."
"He was always wrong!"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh my loving god!!! :aaaaa:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

axleblaze posted:

He's no his bodyguard anymore. He quit at the end of season 3.
Well yeah, but even here, when he's trying to protect Rusty for the first time in a long time, all he does is inadvertently cause his death.

Rapdawg posted:

I don't see how they can do the six episode thing again. Its weird, but are they airing things in a weird order? Would explain why even Comcast is confused.
There was the Halloween special, and then one hour season premier. Those counted as three episodes. There were only seven standard half-hour episodes following them.

evilwaldo
Aug 2, 2004

@dcurban1: #FlyersTalk @28CGiroux and @Hartsy19 What do the C and A mean to you? We as fans expect more.Are you leaders or do you just make funny vids

@dcurban1: #flyerstalk @28CGiroux @Hartsy19 The A and the C are supposed to mean something. Leadership not stock quotes to reporters. Time to lead.
There is a spoiler in the episode description that makes sense for this but WTF?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

fount of knowledge posted:

I let out a heinous guffaw because, holy poo poo, that was hilarious and totally unexpected.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

SlothfulCobra posted:

That can't be right, Major Tom was in the crashed ship, we saw his body be resurrected by Rusty's time device.

It's not Its the Monarch's Dad. He was saying the plane was going down and was asking where his wife was.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Guys, I think Vendata is The Monarch's dad.

Also holy gently caress

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

No way Rusty is actually dead. Hell, even if he's just borderline dead, you know the Monarch would bring him back just to have someone to taunt. This is a world of superscience, where there's just way too many ways to keep someone from staying gone including, but not limited to, clones plus memories, necromancy, frankenstein science, ghosts, ghost-robots, and now robocopping.

But everyone will think he's dead for a while, so that we can see the grieving process and witness unbelievably, that the boys' lives would actually be even worse without Doc.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Oh holy poo poo he might be.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
Biggest oh poo poo moment was when the calamari guy called Shoreleave out.

I don't think they'd do a Season 6 without Doc... I hope Vendata, and Ben from the Halloween special are foreshadowing a Rusty clone situation, or some sort of ressurection... man, this is shaping up to be one hell of a season finale.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
This loving show

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

in the slate interview from a week ago, they talked about how a lot of things are related to the actions of the original venture crew, so it'll be interesting to see how it all pans put and what chickens are coming home to roost.

Is the season finale an hour long?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

The Grimace posted:

I let out a heinous guffaw because, holy poo poo, that was hilarious and totally unexpected.

Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction...then there was a moment of silence and then, despite the fact I'm alone, I said "wait, what?" out loud.