Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I think the Monster High girl is supposed to be Godzilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Yeah it wasn't like the movie took the name of a geographic region or something.

Though "Pacific Rim Woman" is a weird phrase, maybe they meant "Pacific Islander Woman" instead.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's only 2 female characters in the movie.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

The MSJ posted:

I think the Monster High girl is supposed to be Godzilla.

It is. It calls her "Goji Chan", which is a shortening/alteration/what-have-you of Gojira, Godzilla's Japanese name. Plus, back spines.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

sorry I MISS DINNER

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

sorry I MISS DINNER

GLUP!

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Friends Are Evil posted:

sorry I MISS DINNER

Oh hey, it's Original the Character!

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Gee, I can't wait for the next installment of A Sleep CNer feasT.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Aphtonites posted:

So, I tried to pretend that this never happened and still talked to him, until he started asking awkward questions such as "What would you do if you came across a pony twice your size?" :gonk:

Well what would you?

JollityFarm
Dec 29, 2011
This thread has moved me. I could only express my passion and appreciation through art.

It's fanart of the fanart thread. Hopefully you will be moved in turn.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Needs more 9/11.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sad lions posted:

Oh hey, it's Original the Character!
Do Not Steal!

JollityFarm
Dec 29, 2011

Shadeoses posted:

Needs more 9/11.

Dang you're right; I'll photoshop it in. And add a watermark so nobody will steal my original work.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

JollityFarm posted:

This thread has moved me. I could only express my passion and appreciation through art.

You need a cutaway view to reveal that Goku is digesting a foreverially tied up Pikachu.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

karl fungus posted:

You need a cutaway view to reveal that Goku is digesting a foreverially tied up Pikachu.

And Goku's hands need to be growing from the crystal treatment.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

karl fungus posted:

Knowing this thread I suppose they're meant to be pregnant or something but I just see beer guts.

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

I also think the picture is missing a Final Fantasy 7 element. Sephiroth, perhaps.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Post Your Favorite (or Request) > Vore Perverts Unite

We interrupt your bizarre perversions for this sweet Hipster She-Ra image

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Aphtonites posted:

So, I tried to pretend that this never happened and still talked to him, until he started asking awkward questions such as "What would you do if you came across a pony twice your size?" :gonk:

I think the critical failure with a lot of fetishists is that they assume that everyone else also has their fetish and just needs to "get into it".

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

I live my life a piece of fanart at a time.

Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit.

For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Watchmen.:stonklol:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Well,

Rorschach is friend to the animals

(when he's not clowning around)

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I feel obliged to post some good strange fanart from our very own Dr. Sunshine:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5073

Warning: Touhous

Tarezax has a new favorite as of 14:07 on Jul 17, 2013

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

karl fungus posted:

If for what-ever reason you decide to go along with this, you got full access to that Pikachu drawing if you want.

Forgall posted:

Spoilered Stuff.

Not really too big on some of his other stuff - but it can't be denied that song is catchy as hell.

Aphtonites posted:

If we're sharing horror stories...
I met a guy like this once, we were showing each other sketch books, and about 3 quarters in, he warns me that things are going to get weird. I love drawing weird stuff all the time, so I'm pretty much expecting something - that isn't Pepe force-feeding bowling balls to a cartoon cat hooked up to a machine...
He was a pretty awkward guy, but not a bad guy. Though it does make me wonder if he tried to add some vore to a project we did together for a class the year before where he suggested a character get eaten.

I've also been to a few classes with a grown man that wears an animal tail, first a "wolf", then a really huge goofy looking lion tail. Always.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Weird (and awesome) fanart by Orson Welles.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Tarezax posted:

I feel obliged to post some good strange fanart from our very own Dr. Sunshine:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5073

Warning: Touhous

Ohgod so it's finally left the confines of ADTRW and escaped into the wilderness of the rest of the forums. :ohdear:

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Nausicaa as drawn by Jean 'Moebius' Giraud.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Looking around, the front page ~ ♪
What are we gonna, find today? ~ ♪

:nms::nws:

I like this one.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pastry of the Year posted:

Weird (and awesome) fanart by Orson Welles.

Orson really wanted to smoke blunts with Kermit, and who could blame him?

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Who What Now posted:

Orson really wanted to smoke blunts with Kermit, and who could blame him?

Someday we'll find it
The ganja connection
The stoners
The froggies
And me.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

JollityFarm posted:

God dammit I was coming here to post that. Pregnant Goku w/Sonic The Hedgehog in support of Ron Paul. There's been more incomprehensible stuff, but this is definitely up there.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
:effort:

ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 21:48 on Jul 17, 2013

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

scarycave posted:

Though it does make me wonder if he tried to add some vore to a project we did together for a class the year before where he suggested a character get eaten.

Pity me, I'm a teacher who has to grade this poo poo fully aware of what it is. I sometimes wish I was as ignorant of the Internet and fetishes as my colleagues are.

I've gotten Minecraft, ponies, rage comics and sonic just to name a few, but the worst was baby kid and his 3D baby videos.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

Pretty sure this is the first time I've seen someone do the color palette thing with something hand drawn. Which seems to miss the point. haha whoops

coolskull has a new favorite as of 00:33 on Jul 18, 2013

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

:thejoke:

Look at the author.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

I said to MEET the other emoticons

:frog:

:getin:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I was honestly not expecting Mars Attack fanart. It's weird that its actually somewhat recent. Also the martians are just weird in general so that totally counts right?

Also some "celebrity" vore...
:nms:

Maybe I'm just ignorant but I have no idea who this is. Is the celebrity the person that got eaten? Also take note of that tail light.

jidohanbaiki posted:

Pity me, I'm a teacher who has to grade this poo poo fully aware of what it is. I sometimes wish I was as ignorant of the Internet and fetishes as my colleagues are.

I've gotten Minecraft, ponies, rage comics and sonic just to name a few, but the worst was baby kid and his 3D baby videos.

That sounds pretty rough. I've always felt that a lot of teachers I've had were sort of aware of this stuff, because they sort of get a bit "different" when some one turns something in like that, and they don't want to say anything else and just try to move on, though its almost the same reaction to anime stuff. Which some teachers outright mention isn't allowed before giving projects. I always thought that people that do stuff like that only do it on the internet, but then they actually show up every once in awhile and it gets weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

I would unironically frame this and hang it on my wall.

• Locked thread