Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Friends Are Evil posted:

Added the siren duck, as per popular demand.

Wow. This is really well done, and I want to show it to everyone, but no one except the people that read this thread would understand the full depths of its beauty. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Ketzal posted:

This is the guy who made it. It seems completely sincere to me. Here's a bonus from his gallery.

Yeah that's a face that Joey Wheeler makers in the actual show. YGOTAS makes fun of that face.

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~
I wanna get in on this bad fanart thing before the joke inevitably goes too far.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
So Pacific Rim was pretty great, but it could have been better. How you ask?

The giant robots could have been sexy anime girls!

I actually kind of like hat on Cher-Moe Alpha

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

into the void posted:

Digimon OC? Check.

I'm not sure "actual digimon with charmin rolls on its arms" counts as an OC.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Friends Are Evil posted:

Well, if you're going to be adding things, don't forget bondage ponies. This can probably be combined with the unironic Nazi cosplayer mentioned above. Unironic Nazi bondage ponies, with a ball gag displaying a swastika.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

The Worst Unicorn posted:

I wanna get in on this bad fanart thing before the joke inevitably goes too far.

Are you sure it wasn't "came on him"?

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

senrath posted:

This is fanart we're talking about here. A Pokemon wearing a necklace suddenly becomes a trademarked, copyrighted (or, as they often say instead, "copywritten"), and patented character. DO NOT STEAL.

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~

jidohanbaiki posted:

Are you sure it wasn't "came on him"?

No that goes against my headcanon.

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

senrath posted:

Ah, my bad. The description said it was based on an "original sketch" by another dA user. In fact the only two copyright notices are for the artist of the 'original sketch' and charmin. Oh deviantart.

JollityFarm
Dec 29, 2011
I hope I got these edits in before the joke gets played out!

Added: crystals, 9/11 bologna towers, all painstakingly GIS'd and put together in MS Paint and Photoshop (1000+ hours). And a watermark, so nobody takes my art.

ETA:
Resized so as not to stretch the tables.

Also I love everyone else's amazing fanart fanart. The 'several figures in the dark yearning for salvation' has a very Goya's "Saturn Devouring His Son" vibe to it, especially in the eyes.

JollityFarm has a new favorite as of 07:33 on Jul 18, 2013

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie

That's a moé.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Homestuck, take a look at the horns. Of course there's Homestuck fanart.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

jidohanbaiki posted:

Pity me, I'm a teacher who has to grade this poo poo fully aware of what it is. I sometimes wish I was as ignorant of the Internet and fetishes as my colleagues are.

I've gotten Minecraft, ponies, rage comics and sonic just to name a few, but the worst was baby kid and his 3D baby videos.

This is from a few pages back but I want to hear all your stories :allears:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

platedlizard posted:

Homestuck, take a look at the horns. Of course there's Homestuck fanart.

Further explanation: Charmin is advertised as being very absorbent. That character has a gross sweating problem.

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR

The Worst Unicorn posted:

The Return of the Weirdest Fanart: Tails will come to the Lord when he is ready. (Later Tails came to the Lord.)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hey guys, remember that smash hit cartoon with heroes that transform into cars?

YEAH TURBO TEEN

Oh no! My hands! My clothes! My hair!

My feet! My little pony!

My OC!

My awful poser art!

My animes!

My default rainbow gradient!

:siren:MY BOYFRIEND:siren:

My segway!

My gigantic watermark!

My inexplicable fetish from the 80s!

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

This is pretty nice. Not terribly drawn, and his show IS called Hell's Kitchen, so...

Can't really say what led to this. Maybe "red goes fast" and Kaneda's bike is also red? Orkaneda is pretty cool though.

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR
I don't want to google Jonny Bravo fanart so here is a some "fan" art of my own making. It doesn't really hold a candle to the some of the vile fetish stuff in the thread thus far so I don't know if you all will find it weird enough. But then again,

I don't know much of anything, really.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
:nws: Still better than Before Watchmen. :reject:

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Serperoth posted:

This is pretty nice. Not terribly drawn, and his show IS called Hell's Kitchen, so...

Can't really say what led to this. Maybe "red goes fast" and Kaneda's bike is also red? Orkaneda is pretty cool though.

It's weirdest fanart, not most awesome ork biker fanart.

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Dreadwroth posted:

It's weirdest fanart, not most awesome ork biker fanart.

Akira is a great movie but would be 1000x better of all the characters were Orks

"Yous becoming unorky Tatshooto so i's gon krump ya real good"

"Kannonaiiiiiiiiiida! "

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
A Japanese artist is going to do a cover for an Adventure Time comic.

This wouldn't be disturbing, except for some of the fanart on his pixiv account.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Portals posted:

Further explanation: Charmin is advertised as being very absorbent. That character has a gross sweating problem.

Additionally, it is Charmin "Ultra Strong," and the character sort of has a thing about being strong.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Friends Are Evil posted:

This is starting to look like a SNES-era Final Fantasy end boss.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I was drawing a tounge monster for a warm up - and well...this happened:

and of course, I tried coloring it...
-edit-
Put a bra on him to make him more decent and sociable, still would call it a bit :nms::nws: though.

SynthOrange posted:

Hey guys, remember that smash hit cartoon with heroes that transform into cars?

YEAH TURBO TEEN

Oh, God. When it started slowly rolling away. :allears:

scarycave has a new favorite as of 00:39 on Jul 19, 2013

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

Additionally, it is Charmin "Ultra Strong," and the character sort of has a thing about being strong.

I'm surprised he didn't go for Brawny.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

This is actually pretty rad despite some of his design decisions, like Finn and Jake's eyelashes or Bubblegum's kinda gothy outfit. Guess I should be glad she's not wearing a bikini though, because gently caress.

Speaking of that guy, he does some other things too. Ryo Nishiguchi if anyone's curious.

ColonelMuttonchops has a new favorite as of 17:29 on Jul 18, 2013

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I like the "NOT NOW!" as if this is a common inconvenience.

Also going through this thread, I've now started to assume if I see a picture with two male characters close together that one of them is pregnant.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

SynthOrange posted:

Oh no! My hands! My clothes! My hair!

My feet! My little pony!

My OC!

My awful poser art!

My animes!

My default rainbow gradient!

:siren:MY BOYFRIEND:siren:

My segway!

My gigantic watermark!

My inexplicable fetish from the 80s!

MY EYES!

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

I don't know why but I keep coming back to this just to wonder why a TVR? It's honestly the most baffling thing here to me.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I didn't know Sega made pizza.

FAT IN THE SHACK
Jul 12, 2013

by toby
http://funditanon.blogspot.com/

quote:

"I ain't lying! It was McDuck's company." With both eyes focused fast on the clinking teeth of the pliers, Steelbeak nearly yelled, "It could even go to the very top. That new guy, the trust fund baby. What's his face?" He thought for maybe half a second, "D-Dewey. Dewey Duck, the old man's nephew. He's the one you want."

"Wrong answer," said the Green Phantom as the pliers began snaking their way up towards the Cock's cock.

For a tense moment, it seemed as if Louie might actually do it, and he very well might have if not for the sudden appearance of a ninja star with a breast-tassel attached, cutting Steelbeak down from his hanging. The now-freed rooster instantly began backpedaling away.

quote:

"Gadgets!" But she was cut off by the appearance of a scantily-clad loon, who had still appeared to be invisible until she was close enough to touch. Darkwing had ducked down under the sword-swing just fast enough that she was spared a few missing parts. Temporarily knocked out of his volatile rage, the Green Phantom jumped away from the Ninja-whore, brandishing the pliers like a club.

quote:

Boner held Louie in a rough half nelson hold, and he flailed wildly, trying to break away. The Beagle was sweating as the hero thrashed about in his arms. His lower torso and family jewels were securely protected now by no less than three cups, but the many kicks that were issued to his groin and legs were no picnic. Soon, however, Louie was able to use both of his legs and a quick swing to drive both feet into Boner's stomach, causing him to bend over while still holding Louie. His legs now touching the ground, he now had the leverage to flip boner over his head forward and send him roughly into Farid Kagan's desk, breaking it roughly in half.

quote:

A hand, he wasn't quite sure whose, rubbed its hand through his bare chest. "We would like that," said Rosalina. Huey smiled, wondering which one it was who touched him, wondering if the girls were aware of the fact that since Bahia they had gone to bed with Huey at least twice, each, and wondered how angry they would be at him and each other if they ever found out. He then thought of their Uncle-slash-father. He then thought of his own corpse, with Panchito standing over it, whooping and hollering. The thought caused him to laugh quickly and break away from the three amorous girls and bend over the engine block to hide his sudden fear, "I'll, er, meet you kids at the tavern. Okay?"

quote:

Long, orange legs, coated in the filthy ripped criss-cross of the fishnet stockings, walked up and down the street outside of the fenced-in bungalow. The click of the heels encasing the webbed feet of the ducks echoed large over the compound and down the street. Just over the break in the stockings was the deceptively soft-looking white rump, grown hard from years of disuse, and bleached back to a natural-seeming white from it's normal dingy, unwashed color. What little clothes they wore were the kind that suggested nudity even where actual nudity seemed tame. In each dainty hand, one pair wrinkled, the other pair bruised and bloodied from ill-use, was held an automatic machinegun. The women's faces, each ducks, were heavily made in deep purples and greens, with bright red painted on Orange beaks. Each of the three eyes between then was dead to the world. "Killer hookers?" said Louie from the alley across the street, in a desperate hush, "You didn't say anything about killer hookers."

quote:

The cold steel of the floor gave out light taps as Dewey Duck wandered around the ship, trying to look busy, while also trying to overhear something useful. He realized something there, that to people with means, the help can look less than invisible. After a while, he realized that he didn't even need to try looking busy, as long as he kept moving, holding a broom, nobody would bother him. He passed a large door that he heard whispering through. Counting on his newfound powers of invisibility, he entered and proceeded to sweep up nothing near the entrance of the door.

quote:

"We-he-hell. There's lots of classy ladies around here but you, I say, are the classiest of all of em," said Boner, licking his lips as he walked and spoke, "Sorry to steals your classy jewels lady, but I gots to make a living, dig?"

Lorelai smiled, "Of course. Mr... Boner, was it? Sit. Please." She sat at a table herself and patted the chair next to her. "Why would you want to rob poor little me?"

Taking the hint, Boner smiled and undulated up towards the seat. "Don't take it personal baby. It's just business. When a man's got business even dames have gotta respect tha-aaAAAHAHHHHHHH!"

Boner jumped at least three feet into the air. The fork placed on the seat he had just sat on was positioned perfectly to give his namesake something to think about for the next few days. Dewey flinched at the sight of the fork sticking out of the Beagle's junk, and looked away.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

What the gently caress is that poo poo? Ducktales noir? What kind of weirdo is obsessed with a cartoon that's been off the air for two decades?

Leopold N. Loeb
Apr 26, 2010

by XyloJW
Somebody actually wrote a 100,000+ word, uh, "epic" set in a Watchman-esque version of the DuckTales TV series?

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
"Ducktales Noir".
The premise alone is so weird it was almost enough to make me not notice the theme of "genital torture" permeating the story. :gonk:

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Yeah, it's just trying a little too hard to be edgy and kind of nudges into creepy territory. Maybe that's what's intended? I don't know anymore, most everything in this thread's hosed.

Joe Camel
May 13, 2005
I, just, um, wow?
It might be time to re-evaluate your life choices when you find yourself penning a full-length novel featuring Disney cartoons prostituting themselves and mutilating their genitals. The internet literally makes you stupid.

Arch Stanton
Nov 23, 2003
EYEBALLS AND TONGUES DON'T MIX EW EW EW EW EW

quote:

His lower torso and family jewels were securely protected now by no less than three cups, but the many kicks that were issued to his groin and legs were no picnic.

The whole point of Duck Tales is that no character has a cock and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Arch Stanton posted:

The whole point of Duck Tales is that no character has a cock and balls

I thought the whole point of Duck Tales is that life is like a hurricane, here in Duckburg. Race Cars Lasers Aeroplanes, it's a duck blur. They might solve a mystery, they will rewrite history.

• Locked thread