Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magres
Jul 14, 2011

BlazinLow305 posted:

How are you going to introduce people to boner robin with a picture of his boner cropped out? It's like goatseing someone with the bottom border cropped just above the rear end in a top hat.

Oh god I didn't even realize it, I wasn't really paying attention. Edited.

Really, Boner Robin is just such an old friend at this point that I didn't notice. If someone blurred out goatse's rear end in a top hat I probably wouldn't notice either.

I've been on the internet too long :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm still convinced boner robin is a girl that's stuffing.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011

Looks like someone finally got around to watching The Hunger Games.

Pitnicker
Apr 6, 2004

The thread was made for this man. I watched an episode of this once and he's such a huge loving dork. He carries all his tools in a giant guitar case. Also, in the episode I saw, he was totally unable to change the cat's behavior at all and just had the owners send it to the vet over and over again. I know reality TV is all one big fake but the difference between "Jackson Galaxy, Professional Cat Herder" and someone like the Dog Whisperer is unreal. There is no such thing as a cat whisperer—there are just people who whisper to their cats.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

NESguerilla posted:

Beth Ditto?

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Pitnicker posted:

There is no such thing as a cat whisperer—there are just people who whisper to their cats.

I'm the cat whisperer. I whisper poo poo to cats. No cat is too much for me to handle. I tell cats all kinds of loving secrets. You think you can do it? gently caress you, you're wrong.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

How could such an obviously classy gentleman like this fine fellow here not know that the only time your tie should ever be that loose is in the process of removing it?

e: though I suppose that would require actually being able to button your collar

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Pitnicker posted:

There is no such thing as a cat whisperer—there are just people who whisper to their cats.
I tried whispering to mine, and this is what happened.

Pretty sure I'm gonna die now.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Crow Jane posted:

I tried whispering to mine, and this is what happened.

Pretty sure I'm gonna die now.

That's ok, death by cat is an honourable death.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Someone took the thing that was already making fun of the thing and made it more of a thing.

Unbootable
Jul 3, 2003

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2012/05/cat-daddy-jackson-galaxy-cat-whisperer-with-a-rocky-past/
But Galaxy wasn’t always a soothing cat whisperer. Years ago, he was an aspiring rocker with a serious addiction problem to “pretty much whatever you threw my way,” he said.
“Alcoholic, prescription drug addict, I smoked so much pot it would kill a rhino,” Galaxy said. “Hallucinogens, coke, whatever came my way, whatever altered me, whatever numbed me.”

"I smoked so much pot, it could kill a rhino." says the guy with that poorly manicured facial hair.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Germstore posted:

Someone took the thing that was already making fun of the thing and made it more of a thing.

The fat girl has taken time to play up her appearance- she's got makeup, her hair is teased, her underwear is cute.

The fat guy has a gross neckbeard, a flat ponytail, and is wearing a freaking fedora and underwear.

So yeah. One of those does indeed deserve to get laid more than the other.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I'm not arguing with your interpretation, but they're both wearing exactly the same underwear, aren't they?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Sagebrush posted:

I'm not arguing with your interpretation, but they're both wearing exactly the same underwear, aren't they?

I'm not quite sure. It's similar... But then again it might not be drawn by the same person.

We've been over this before a few pages back and a popular theory was that the image with the neckbeard guy was drawn late as a "response" to the other one or as a parody. The style is not identical when you put them side to side.

But yes it's still true that it's hilarious how the fat guy gets a fedora and neckbead.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

D.N. Nation posted:

The fat girl has taken time to play up her appearance- she's got makeup, her hair is teased, her underwear is cute.

The fat guy has a gross neckbeard, a flat ponytail, and is wearing a freaking fedora and underwear.

So yeah. One of those does indeed deserve to get laid more than the other.

You're close, no fat person deserves to get laid or any sort of affection.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Let's just keep talking about that dumb drawing forever.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Yuriy posted:

You're close, no fat person deserves to get laid or any sort of affection.

You'll almost there, but not quite: No one to be happy.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
I didn't have my phone on me, so no picture. But I think I witnessed a PUA attempting to peacock the other day:

I was driving along with some friends and this very goony looking guy pulls up next to us in a convertible wearing this gaudy as hell top hat staring right at us pulling the biggest :smug: face he could manage attempting to get us to roll down the window to talk to him in the middle of traffic. Then he speeds off, and slows down next to every car in the other lane that had women in it and did the same thing. I'm not entirely sure what his angle was, it's not like anyone was going to pull over and give him their number.

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy

NESguerilla posted:

The best She-Devil cosplay.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

This showed up on my Facebook.

Nothing about this post is okay :smith:

Toymachine
Jul 2, 2007

Warning - Posts created under the influence of Codeine and/or Skittles

D.N. Nation posted:

Can XXL underwear be described as "cute" even if it's frilly and poo poo?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Toymachine posted:

omg stop fat-shaming tag your slurs I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

Toymachine posted:

Lane Bryant sells some pretty nice looking undergarments, I've occasionally seen them in the window and been interested in buying them before remembering I'm two cup sizes and several band inches smaller than their smallest bra size.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

RazorBunny posted:

This showed up on my Facebook.

"The Geekery is strong?" She's loving ONE. She didn't choose to wear a lampshade covered in ping-pong balls and a sand pail with a yarn dongle, that was all an adult's decision. Unfortunately.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Toymachine posted:

Also I would describe her hair as "matted" or "frizzy", not "teased". But yes let's discuss that image into oblivion because it hits close to home for a ton of goons.

RazorBunny posted:

"River" isn't a bad name, but that outfit (which doesn't even appear to understand the show, GOD) is an atrocious thing to do to your toddler outside of halloween and I think the child knows it.

e: even on halloween it's poo poo. It's a dalek dress in TARDIS blue with the Doctor's fez and bowtie. gently caress off.

VVVVVVV The first line is the Andy Warhol quote "people should fall in love with their eyes closed." I can't read the second line, but it looks to be the same in both images.

Sagebrush has a new favorite as of 03:29 on Jul 22, 2013

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Germstore posted:

Apparently shaving and not having a ponytail makes it hard to get jobs. I wish we could read and mock the tumblrite text though :saddowns:

COMPUTER, ENHANCE! :downs:

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Pitnicker posted:

The thread was made for this man. I watched an episode of this once and he's such a huge loving dork. He carries all his tools in a giant guitar case. Also, in the episode I saw, he was totally unable to change the cat's behavior at all and just had the owners send it to the vet over and over again. I know reality TV is all one big fake but the difference between "Jackson Galaxy, Professional Cat Herder" and someone like the Dog Whisperer is unreal. There is no such thing as a cat whisperer—there are just people who whisper to their cats.
Actually, the Dog Whisperer promotes out-of-date, abusive techniques which, according to actual animal behaviorists, are based on lovely science. PI's Dog Training thread has a lot of info about that, I think.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

thedouche
Mar 20, 2007
Greetings from thedouche

:dukedog:

Well that's something new.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I want to punch whoever came up with those 'glasses'. Though it's probably the guy who runs Jlist who I want to punch anyway.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Does the character on the middle body pillow have no arms?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I think she has long black gloves on.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

NESguerilla posted:

I think she has long black gloves on.
She does, it's Hatsune Miku.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Bet this was posted at some point but for some more Hatsune Miku (featuring Hatsune Miku), here is a Domino's/Hatsune Miku Collaboration!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Toymachine posted:

There is a huge (no pun intended) gulf between underwear actually made for someone of your body type and underwear sold for larger people in big box stores (for both men and women). I always thought the fashion advice on Queer Eye was hit or miss, but one thing they did do a good job of was buying people good looking underwear that was the correct size. Even as a man if your boxers are too large or too small they will bunch in strange ways and it will make you look weird (real men wear boxer briefs anyway).

What bothers me most about that picture is that the man is not in any way as attractive as the woman. There are attractive men who are overweight, Ernest Hemingway, The Holiday era Jack Black, and Seth Rogen come to mind but all those people dress fashionably for the time, wear nice clothes made for their body type and (even for Seth Rogen) give off the appearance that they care about how they look.

the last signal...
Apr 16, 2009
I can't remember if this was already posted in this thread (it might've been the last thread), but it definitely deserves a repost. By far the most cringeworthy video I've ever seen.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Eeyo posted:

Bet this was posted at some point but for some more Hatsune Miku (featuring Hatsune Miku), here is a Domino's/Hatsune Miku Collaboration!

This loving video makes me laugh every loving time, jesus christ.

"Amazing vocaloid...... songs."

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

There is a huge (no pun intended) gulf between underwear actually made for someone of your body type and underwear sold for larger people in big box stores (for both men and women). I always thought the fashion advice on Queer Eye was hit or miss, but one thing they did do a good job of was buying people good looking underwear that was the correct size. Even as a man if your boxers are too large or too small they will bunch in strange ways and it will make you look weird (real men wear boxer briefs anyway).

What bothers me most about that picture is that the man is not in any way as attractive as the woman. There are attractive men who are overweight, Ernest Hemingway, The Holiday era Jack Black, and Seth Rogen come to mind but all those people dress fashionably for the time, wear nice clothes made for their body type and (even for Seth Rogen) give off the appearance that they care about how they look.

Yeah, this is the thing. I got my weight down to like 160 a while back, and doesn't look right on me. I'm not saying I want to damage my health, but with my body shape, I look a bit better with some extra filling to keep it nice. I'll go to the gym to keep it muscular, but overall it's not what's considered to be conventionally attractive. I've invested more time into my wardrobe and grooming, and I really feel more confident about my appearance than ever.

I have a feeling a lot of this MRA stuff comes from huge insecurity. These guys view themselves as too fat/too skinny, so they have no confidence, and without that, don't really develop the social skills that you need to meet new friends and eventually women. They don't realize that if you dump the Invader Zim shirts for a well-fitting button-down/polo and some nice jeans, and get real haircut, while practicing even basic hygiene, you can look so much better and feel so much better. Instead of doing the "hard" stuff, they look for easy outs, like doing PUA to trick women into sex, or putting on a fedora and thinking they're Bogart. Eventually, this crap (obviously) doesn't work, so they retreat so far into their awkwardness that they feel they have no chances for friends or relationships, so it's suddenly everyone else's fault for creating a society where it's only supermodels kissing each other.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Eeyo posted:

I laugh every time I see this video. You know the expression "uncomfortable in your own skin?" Scott (President of Dominos!) looks like his skeleton is attempting to escape.

Anyways, off-topic but here's the parody.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJ56bnD7eM

Also, here's a guy from UK Big Brother, Darryn Lyons. He has fake abs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

MinistryofLard posted:

Nice Guys of OKC.

Though I think it was shut down. Fedoras of OKC is still up and running though.

I know this is from a page back; but it was shut down because (if I remember right) a few people on here found their friends' profile pictures on the site, and the text on the images had been made up. So while they may be funny, they may also be fake.

• Locked thread