Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

I love that smoking apparently gives away their position, but yelling walls of text doesn't.

It would give away his position. He's following the Troll King and hiding behind that rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Calico Heart posted:

hahahahahaha TRAVOUS

This just became great again!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

The bird's name is Travous, everyone.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Calico Heart posted:

The bird's name is Travous, everyone.

I don't get it :(

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

It's Travis but spelled in a weird way. also it's a bird who has that name.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
FYI

Also, I'm glad I'm not alone in finding the bird's name hilarious.

Call Now posted:

There's nothing to "get," I don't think, it's just a really odd choice of name. It might be a misspelling of Travis, although apparently Travous is also a (much rarer) name itself.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

When the Troll King says Travous' name, I keep expecting, hearing in that Mojo Jojo voice, to tack on "...of the cosmos".

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Oh, Ho-oh oh oh, oh whoa oh oh oh
I'll get 'em caught, show Oak what I've got

:ssh: psst

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Thank you, lazerbot, for reminding me why I love this comic.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I don't know what I love more, the bird's name being TRAVOUS or Alex calling the sky a pansy color.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Have we ever seen that bird before? I can't even remember.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Travous sounds so French.

I wonder what the downside to using the Words of Death is. Does it shorten his life too?

Hahaha, some people thought Alex was talking to others in his head?

Seeing this update makes me wonder what Shadow's plan is. LB apparently have multiple plot threads that he will tie together in some way and I cannot wait to see how he will do it.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Breadallelogram posted:

I haven't noticed a lot before, but this page in particular has a lot of unfortunate jpeg compression.

I think red is typically the color worst affected by that.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sindai posted:

Have we ever seen that bird before? I can't even remember.

That bird has been the Troll King's boon companion since early on. Actually he I think he even showed up earlier than the King when he warned the trolls that Sonic was approaching.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Call Now posted:

It's just such a banal name for a talking bird, plus it's spelt funny. I mean,

"Master, it is I, your humble and winged servant! O great one, please beguile me with your tales of the mighty Words of Death!"

"Shut up Travis go away"

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
If I ever have a bird I'm going to name him Travous. No one else will know that it's not spelled Travis, but I will.

That being said, my biggest hope for the comic at this time is that Knuckles and Fred Durst get to hang out, so that this can happen.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
Travous is the adjective form, much like grievous or dubious, of Travis, ie: the quality or state of being a Travis. Travis is most Travous.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Anus Dei posted:

Travous is the adjective form, much like grievous or dubious, of Travis, ie: the quality or state of being a Travis. Travis is most Travous.

Nahh, that's Travious. Travous is french for traverse.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

What's the deal with the talking red bird? Did I miss a chapter or something?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Aurain posted:

What's the deal with the talking red bird? Did I miss a chapter or something?

He's the Troll kings animal side-kick. He appeared several times, the first time was before the Troll Kings reveal to warn him about Sonic, if I remember correctly.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Now you mention it, I vaguely remember.
Tails gets Trolled is getting quite the character sheet.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Calico Heart posted:

Nahh, that's Travious. Travous is french for traverse.

There aren't any adjective in French that ends in -ous (excepted for plurals of some adjectives that ends in -ou).

To be a little bit more on-topic, I figured people here might like this depiction of Shadow over Inmouth, from Something Positive. Because yes, it is that Shadow.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Cat Mattress posted:

To be a little bit more on-topic, I figured people here might like this depiction of Shadow over Inmouth, from Something Positive. Because yes, it is that Shadow.

Robert olmstead gets trolled, by h b lazercraft

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

tiistai posted:

Robert olmstead gets trolled, by h b lazercraft

It was not a quintessence
us meeting here in the ante>
diluvian ruins of yith

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I'm crossing my fingers that the "man in the ice" is Captain America.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

E the Shaggy posted:

Goddamn yes.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

E the Shaggy posted:

This would mean that Captain America is also a dragonborn. Works for me. :yum:

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

James Joyce gets trolled.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Holy poo poo that's a brutal choking right there. "His head exploded like a tomato. Or like a zit."

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

May you chill in troll heaven with Underbite Troll forever, blue head troll. You were OK.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Blue head troll was my favorite so far because he had a bit of a contemporary David Bowie look going for him... Now I'm beginning to feel sad.

I love how he was talking about killing off random mooks because they're unimportant, then he got killed off. Hasnt he learned anything about the horrible laws of nature that governed his universe?

Lazerbot is so cool. :allears:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
That guy should probably see a doctor if his tomatoes and zits have eyeballs.

EDIT: Well, the doctor would just be for the zits I guess. He should probably see a botanist about the tomatoes.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

So many good lines. "I do enjoy kissing your rear end Sir." and "I do enjoy following the Troll code and all".

Alex is just SO PUMPED about following troll code. All about that troll decorum.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

just like a tomato,
or like a zit

Maelstache
Feb 25, 2013

gOTTA gO fAST

GulagDolls posted:

It's Travis but spelled in a weird way. also it's a bird who has that name.

Maybe it's "Travers", like the name you might give to a stereotypical English butler.

Also, that is some Otomo-worthy head asploding in that last page. I have no idea what's going on by this point, but I'm totally impressed by Lazerbot's continuing dedication to acts of bizarre random violence on his characters.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

As a leader I have to, from time to time, establish my sueriority.

Love this loving comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Alex hasn't had much to do since the Justin Bever consert, and thanks to Aramek's voice-acting he's my favourite troll so looking forward to seeing how this pans out.